PDA

View Full Version : Longbangers?

The 90+2
13-02-2020, 10:41 PM
Not on this week?

franck sauzee
14-02-2020, 02:13 AM
Not on this week?

There was one uploaded a couple of hours ago. Other than this and Hibs talk are there any other Hibs podcasts people know of?

Pedantic_Hibee
14-02-2020, 04:42 AM
It’s a belter 😂

#2 Double Tap
14-02-2020, 09:40 AM
https://anchor.fm/longbangers/episodes/Longbangers-46-Then-he-Walked-in---Pished-eaquhq

Oscar T Grouch
14-02-2020, 10:51 AM
Good pod once again. Remember though, Faithless' Insomnia came out in 1995, which means a few of the older clubbers at the time would be pensioners now :greengrin

Wax lyrical, I think just comes from wax's alternative definition ie to wax and wane, in other word to grow and shrink, to wax lyrical in to be verbose in your description or like of something.

I get a lot out of this pod and I find myself laughing on the bus on the way to work when I listen to it, which my fellow passengers don't seem to like :dunno:

#2 Double Tap
14-02-2020, 10:59 AM
Good pod once again. Remember though, Faithless' Insomnia came out in 1995, which means a few of the older clubbers at the time would now be pensioners now :greengrin

Wax lyrical, I think just comes from wax's alternative definition ie to wax and wane, in other word to grow and shrink, to wax lyrical in to be verbose in your description or like of something.

I get a lot out of this pod and I find myself laughing on the bus on the way to work when I listen to it, which my fellow passengers don't seem to like :dunno:

unplug the headphones and share the wisdom and hilarity :P

The 90+2
14-02-2020, 11:03 AM
Thanks guys 👍

BILLYHIBS
14-02-2020, 03:00 PM
Great chat and a good listen

matty_f
14-02-2020, 03:09 PM
Sorry - would usually have started a thread but been mad busy at work today! I'll post the links later for anyone that wants them.

matty_f
14-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Good pod once again. Remember though, Faithless' Insomnia came out in 1995, which means a few of the older clubbers at the time would be pensioners now :greengrin

There will reach a point where folk are sitting in retirement homes, playing "Firestarter" and "Smack my Bitch Up" as they reminisce about their youth together.

I'll have the Britpop tunes on :greengrin

DaveF
14-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Sorry - would usually have started a thread but been mad busy at work today! I'll post the links later for anyone that wants them.

Please do Matty.

The 90+2
14-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Class episode guys. Sorry, iTunes usually alerts me when it’s available and didn’t this week 👍

04Sauzee
14-02-2020, 05:56 PM
Matty I love the podcast and was probably one of your earliest listeners when you put out episode one on your own.
You have done some great podcasts regarding mental health. I was however wondering if you could put out a short info speel at the beginning or end of the podcast with some numbers or addresses etc of groups you have dealt with regrading mental health? Just a thought.

matty_f
14-02-2020, 06:14 PM
Matty I love the podcast and was probably one of your earliest listeners when you put out episode one on your own.
You have done some great podcasts regarding mental health. I was however wondering if you could put out a short info speel at the beginning or end of the podcast with some numbers or addresses etc of groups you have dealt with regrading mental health? Just a thought.

Thanks chief. Yeah we can definitely do that - great idea!

matty_f
14-02-2020, 06:17 PM
Please do Matty.

iTunes:
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/longbangers/id1474463560

Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3ixxi42eX6ZPGPjhtqCvoE?si=1d0cqyNCS6m55fh8sphB-w

Anchor:
https://anchor.fm/longbangers/episodes/Longbangers-46-Then-he-Walked-in---Pished-eaquhq

Eyrie
14-02-2020, 07:31 PM
There will reach a point where folk are sitting in retirement homes, playing "Firestarter" and "Smack my Bitch Up" as they reminisce about their youth together.

I'll have the Britpop tunes on :greengrin

The Clash, Sex Pistols etc are over forty years ago now so there's a fair chance that some of their fans are now trying to pogo with a zimmer frame.

DaveF
15-02-2020, 06:42 AM
Great stuff. The reference to the dating website brought back some laughs - just checked it out and still smiling.

And well done J for the donation. Good lad 👍

matty_f
15-02-2020, 09:36 AM
Great stuff. The reference to the dating website brought back some laughs - just checked it out and still smiling.

And well done J for the donation. Good lad 👍

I'm sure it was on here that the link was first posted, is a shame loads of the photos have disappeared.

And also - Jonty's a top guy, what a great gesture 👏👏