PDA

View Full Version : Hearts tickets

Bristolhibby
13-02-2020, 10:41 AM
Anyone know when the Hearts tickets go on General sale?

Game is two and a half weeks away.

Cheers

J

DH1875
13-02-2020, 10:45 AM
Are they not already on sale?

My mistake. Knew I'd saw a link for them yesterday. Must pay more attention.

JeMeSouviens
13-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Anyone know when the Hearts tickets go on General sale?

Game is two and a half weeks away.

Cheers

J

Tomorrow at 12pm.

hibee_girl
13-02-2020, 10:48 AM
https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?345061-Official-Site-TICKET-UPDATE-HEART-OF-MIDLOTHIAN-(H)&p=6083220#post6083220

FRes Hibbie
13-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Do you tend to need client references for home derby tickets?

Billy Whizz
13-02-2020, 11:46 AM

You’ll need to have bought category A game tickets in the past, I believe

Power
13-02-2020, 11:46 AM

Available to supporters on the club database from 1st March (max of 4 tickets per client reference).

FRes Hibbie
13-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Available to supporters on the club database from 1st March (max of 4 tickets per client reference).

I’m a season ticket holder looking for an extra 2. Perfect, cheers.

Since90+2
13-02-2020, 12:04 PM

KP. Can you feedback why we don't cut Hearts allocation in the south nearest to the East rather than the other way around?

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 12:10 PM
KP. Can you feedback why we don't cut Hearts allocation in the south nearest to the East rather than the other way around?

Probably because they're more likely to sell out their allocation than we are.

JeMeSouviens
13-02-2020, 12:14 PM

According to http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10546 it's tomorrow at 12pm?

Power
13-02-2020, 12:14 PM

Think the angle on this is more - to ensure we get the full allocation at Roseburn?

Power
13-02-2020, 12:16 PM
According to http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10546 it's tomorrow at 12pm?

That’s right ✅ Tomorrow afternoon for Supporters registered on database from 1st March.

JeMeSouviens
13-02-2020, 12:16 PM
Think the angle on this is more - to ensure we get the full allocation at Roseburn?

But we don't ...

https://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Hibs-celebration-2.jpg

The equivalent of that segregated corner is done in our east stand when they come to us.

Since90+2
13-02-2020, 12:17 PM

We don't though. They have started not selling us the two closest sections to their stands whilst we are giving them the full south and not selling tickets in the east closest to the south.

They now get around 1000 more tickets for ER than we do at their dump.

CallumLaidlaw
13-02-2020, 12:17 PM

We don’t tho. They leave both corners of the roseburn empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeMeSouviens
13-02-2020, 12:18 PM
That’s right ✅ Tomorrow afternoon for Supporters registered on database from 1st March.

got you :aok:

Power
13-02-2020, 12:19 PM
But we don't ...

https://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Hibs-celebration-2.jpg

Yep and influencing next time and moving forward we do - clearly not a safety recommendation from Police - as pointed out Rangers had full sale last time round.

Power
13-02-2020, 12:27 PM
We don't though. They have started not selling us the two closest sections to their stands whilst we are giving them the full south and not selling tickets in the east closest to the south.

Mentioned on the other thread this isn’t a Hearts specific approach with corner of section 45, it’s been season long - as we saw last night and Livingston coming (34 seats covered).

Ideally you want to influence Hearts to sell those small areas to our support moving forward and not go tit-for-tat taking out seats in these fixtures.

Keith_M
13-02-2020, 12:46 PM

---------------------

But we don't ...

The equivalent of that segregated corner is done in our east stand when they come to us.

We don’t tho. They leave both corners of the roseburn empty.

I think you guys might have misunderstood KP's response.

I don't think he was disagreeing with you. As I understood it, it was more a question of, "are you asking this with the intention to get our allocation at Tynecastle increased?"

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

:aok:

Aim Here
13-02-2020, 03:03 PM
You’ll need to have bought category A game tickets in the past, I believe

No. Just ordinary tickets, but they'll need to have been bought before some cutoff date, probably the start of the season. If you needed cat A tickets to buy cat A tickets, then the game would be ST holder only!

JeMeSouviens
13-02-2020, 03:09 PM
No. Just ordinary tickets, but they'll need to have been bought before some cutoff date, probably the start of the season. If you needed cat A tickets to buy cat A tickets, then the game would be ST holder only!

March 1st last year, as said by Power above.

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 03:24 PM
Mentioned on the other thread this isn’t a Hearts specific approach with corner of section 45, it’s been season long - as we saw last night and Livingston coming (34 seats covered).

Ideally you want to influence Hearts to sell those small areas to our support moving forward and not go tit-for-tat taking out seats in these fixtures.

What if this approach doesn't work?

Do we continue sectioning off our own areas (as we've done at sold-out derbies) thereby denying Hibs fans entry, whilst continuing to accommodate a full stand of Hearts fans?

Iggy Pope
13-02-2020, 03:30 PM

Seriously?

Bristolhibby
13-02-2020, 03:32 PM

So when I came up for the St. Mirren game at the start of the season I’d be fine?

Have been a previous Hibernian Member and Season Ticket member so I’m definitely on the database.

Edit - just re read the above. No bother.

J

hibbysam
13-02-2020, 03:33 PM

Whether it’s been season long or not, what is the reason for it? In non-sold out games I don’t mind it as the seats don’t need to be sold, but for sold out games it’s seats we should be selling to our own fans, and if we need to remove 34 seats then remove them from the south. If we don’t want tit for tat then stop removing seats from our own support.

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 03:34 PM
Seriously?

Possibly. :dunno:

DH1875
13-02-2020, 03:49 PM

That seems an awfully long time ago. What if you just started following Hibs at start of the season :confused:

Power
13-02-2020, 03:52 PM
Whether it’s been season long or not, what is the reason for it? In non-sold out games I don’t mind it as the seats don’t need to be sold, but for sold out games it’s seats we should be selling to our own fans, and if we need to remove 34 seats then remove them from the south. If we don’t want tit for tat then stop removing seats from our own support.

nae idea, it’s a clear decision taken by the club - if I’m guessing it might be linked to the bottle thrown from there last March against Celtic and add in the Tavernier incident.

Since90+2
13-02-2020, 03:59 PM
nae idea, it’s a clear decision taken by the club - if I’m guessing it might be linked to the bottle thrown from there last March against Celtic and add in the Tavernier incident.

Neither of them originated from that section though?

Steven79
13-02-2020, 04:00 PM

They didn't last time...

hibbysam
13-02-2020, 04:07 PM

Neither of which happened in that section, and it’s actually the section you’d least expect trouble from as it’s the most noticeable and closest proximity to about 30 stewards and police officers. I’m guessing the real reason is to show some form of segregation to away fans which, as has been mentioned, is a double whammy when it’s also our fans that get bumped when we go to tynecastle, ibrox etc. About time we started to look after our own interests rather than try keep everyone else happy.

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 04:40 PM

If Hearts don't relent upon their stance of not giving us a full stand at Tynecastle, then it damn well should become tit-for-tat.

At the last derby we lost circa 600 seats from our allocation, we should be taking the same from their allocation now - or do we just roll over and leave ourselves at a supporter disadvantage every derby?

Sir David Gray
13-02-2020, 04:53 PM
If Hearts continue to cut our allocation for Tynecastle, there's no way that we should be the ones suffering at Easter Road as well.

I'm quite happy to have a reciprocal agreement in place with Hearts regarding ticket allocation at derbies but what we have had recently is anything but.

If it's felt necessary to have wider segregation for security reasons then it should either be the home fans at both stadiums that are cut or the away fans at both stadiums that are cut. It's unfair to cut the Hibs allocation at both Tynecastle and Easter Road.

GreenCastle
13-02-2020, 05:15 PM
Hibs are really poor when it comes to looking after it’s own fans.

So many examples this season..

Turnstiles
Away fans getting away before home fans
Livi away shambles
Dundee Utd away poor organisation
Huns at home - banners / blocking scoreboard / usual songs
Celtic home over crowding in lower section
Losing seats at Tynecastle but cutting own allocation at ER

Kieran can you please feedback and ask the club to do more to stop the Old Firm / Hearts fans over crowding in lower tier and stop the nonsense of fans running into the pitch etc. Block off front 2 rows for example. Also zero tolerance on flags over advertising boards / fans blocking stairs.

It’s our home and we have been nice for too long and opposition fans take the piss.

Add in some of the away shambles above. It’s 2020 and it’s not like these are new venues Hibs are visiting.

I also disagree about the nonsense about being on database for X amount of time - we are stopping new fans / tourists come to ER.

hibbysam
13-02-2020, 05:21 PM
If Hearts don't relent upon their stance of not giving us a full stand at Tynecastle, then it damn well should become tit-for-tat.

At the last derby we lost circa 600 seats from our allocation, we should be taking the same from their allocation now - or do we just roll over and leave ourselves at a supporter disadvantage every derby?

Totally agree, then a total boot in the nuts when seeing rangers got the full allocation a few weeks after us. It started as about 100 seats at either side (about half the lower end sections), and then more recently became the full bottom end sections of about 300 seats at each side. I couldn’t give two hoots whether it’s only 34 seats we close, we should not be closing our own sections to suit those ********s when we’re being shafted at their end.

We already get about 500 less in a similar sized stadium, without us losing about 600 more due to them being fanny’s, couple this with them firing a tv studio in our end a few years back and they’re literally ripping the pish out of us and were standing taking it.

Sir David Gray
13-02-2020, 05:24 PM

Turnstiles
Livi away shambles

Kieran can you please feedback and ask the club to do more to stop the Old Firm / Hearts fans over crowding in lower tier and stop the nonsense of fans running into the pitch etc. Block off front 2 rows for example. Also zero tolerance on flags over advertising boards / fans blocking stairs.

It’s our home and we have been nice for too long and opposition fans take the piss.

Add in some of the away shambles above. It’s 2020 and it’s not like these are new venues Hibs are visiting.

I also disagree about the nonsense about being on database for X amount of time - we are stopping new fans / tourists come to ER.

The reason they don't wade in amongst almost 4000 Hearts/Celtic/Sevco fans to remove flags or banner is to try and prevent a riot.

hibbyfraelibby
13-02-2020, 05:26 PM
But we don't ...

Its done for every game not just against them or the uglies.

Power
13-02-2020, 05:28 PM

Turnstiles
Livi away shambles

Of course. You’ve covered a lot that has been fed back recently ✅

Thankfully we’ll not be back at Tynecastle this season (🤞🏻) so one to push hard on getting those 400 seats back next season (200 either side).

hfc rd
13-02-2020, 05:32 PM

Surely it’s something that you could bring to their attention Kieran as it is unfair on a number of our fans that end up missing out on a ticket?

I can understand the club closing the section for games against Livingston & Ross County but doing it against Hearts makes zero sense at all, especially when they don’t give us the full Roseburn but will allow Rangers fans to have the whole stand. I’m sure the club aren’t daft enough to know that the demand for derby tickets are going to be a lot higher than a game against your Ross County’s, Livingston’s etc. Pretty much the first game everyone looks out for when the fixtures are released in the summer. If Hearts don’t want to give us the whole Roseburn then we have a right to return the favour to them and close of sections of their allocation in the south?

GreenCastle
13-02-2020, 05:40 PM
The reason they don't wade in amongst almost 4000 Hearts/Celtic/Sevco fans to remove flags or banner is to try and prevent a riot.

That’s not an excuse - it’s poor organisation and all it would need is a few stewards in each aisle.

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 05:41 PM

Thankfully we’ll not be back at Tynecastle this season (🤞🏻) so one to push hard on getting those 400 seats back next season (200 either side).

Will we be pushing to have the restrictions in the East Stand lifted?

Any required restrictions should be in the away end and shouldn't inconvenience our own support.

GreenCastle
13-02-2020, 05:43 PM

Thanks - hopefully we can see some action.

Lots of feedback this season but not really seen much put into action - hopefully as they try and sell ST next season we will actually see some improvements at ER aesthetically and match day experience.

Can you try get the club to do the half time challenge where you land the ball in centre circle / bullseye. Was great entertainment and club should choose someone from each home stand to give it a shot on match day.

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Thanks - hopefully we can see some action.

Lots of feedback this season but not really seen much put into action - hopefully as they try and sell ST next season we will actually see some improvements at ER aesthetically and match day experience.

Can you try get the club to do the half time challenge where you land the ball in centre circle / bullseye. Was great entertainment and club should choose someone from each home stand to give it a shot on match day.

I have to agree, and with this particular subject, it sounds very much like we're kicking the proverbial can down the road whilst allocating Hearts a full stand yet again.

Power
13-02-2020, 05:50 PM
Will we be pushing to have the restrictions in the East Stand lifted?

Any required restrictions should be in the away end and shouldn't inconvenience our own support.

I’ll certainly ask the question - if it’s a consequence of unacceptable conduct/police derisk recommendation then we’ll adhere to it.

hibbysam
13-02-2020, 05:53 PM
I’ll certainly ask the question - if it’s a consequence of unacceptable conduct/police derisk recommendation then we’ll adhere to it.

Appreciate asking the question but that’s a total cop out from the club if so, 34 seats in home end vs 600 seats in the away end a Tynie, police wouldn’t have a leg to stand on if we ignored it based on those facts.

Scouse Hibee
13-02-2020, 05:53 PM
So we get more money from them than they do from us as we sell them more seats?

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 05:57 PM
Appreciate asking the question but that’s a total cop out from the club if so, 34 seats in home end vs 600 seats in the away end a Tynie, police wouldn’t have a leg to stand on if we ignored it based on those facts.

And on both occasions it is Hibs fans that are penalised.

Not acceptable, and our board should be fighting our corner.

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 06:43 PM

Turnstiles
Livi away shambles

Why do incidents at away matches count as Hibs not looking after their fans?

The huns' repertoir is Hibs not looking after their fans?

Celtic fans forging tickets for their end is Hibs not looking after their fans?

The fact that for years the police have stipulated that away fans are to be let out first is Hibs not looking after their fans?

Keith_M
13-02-2020, 07:00 PM
... and stop the nonsense of fans running into the pitch etc. Block off front 2 rows for example. .

Blocking off the front two rows of the South Stand is pointless in that regard, as there's a walkway in front of the stand that you can't block access to, as it's used to get from the entrances to the seats.

Sir David Gray
13-02-2020, 07:05 PM

If that is indeed the reason, it would be interesting to find out why the police consider that reducing the Hearts allocation instead of the Hibs one wouldn't have the same effect on crowd safety.

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 07:10 PM
If that is indeed the reason, it would be interesting to find out why the police consider that reducing the Hearts allocation instead of the Hibs one wouldn't have the same effect on crowd safety.It's up to Hearts how many tickets they want to sell us (unless limited by the authorities).

Why don't people understand this?

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 07:11 PM
If that is indeed the reason, it would be interesting to find out why the police consider that reducing the Hearts allocation instead of the Hibs one wouldn't have the same effect on crowd safety.

Yes, it will be interesting to hear the response to this, as well as what we are intending to do with having our full allocation at Tynecastle returned to us.

I'd also want to know why we have not reduced their allocation for the upcoming derby, especially on the back of them having already done it to us this season.

Keith_M
13-02-2020, 07:11 PM

Please see my comment above.

Just to make clear, I'm not against reducing Hearts allocation as a means of 'encouraging' them to stop reducing our allocation, it's just that there is no genuine practical reason to do so.

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 07:12 PM
It's up to Hearts how many tickets they want to sell us (unless limited by the authorities).

That might be the case, if so then we should be returning the favour, as our "reciprocal agreement" is currently nothing of the kind.

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 07:17 PM
That might be the case, if so then we should be returning the favour, as our "reciprocal agreement" is currently nothing of the kind.Have Hibs sold out the home end 100% (including returned STs) for any recent derbies? If not we don't need the wee block of seats in the corner do we?

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Please see my comment above.

Just to make clear, I'm not against reducing Hearts allocation as a means of 'encouraging' them to stop reducing our allocation, it's just that there is no genuine practical reason to do so.

Don't agree Keith, there is a situation at present, through no fault of our own, that Hearts are enjoying an increased advantage (in number of supporters) because of the current restrictions placed upon Hibs fans.

Our club should be seeking to redress that balance immediately.

davhibby
13-02-2020, 07:20 PM
Have Hibs sold out the home end 100% (including returned STs) for any recent derbies? If not we don't need the wee block of seats in the corner do we?

Yes.

Kojock
13-02-2020, 07:22 PM
Have Hibs sold out the home end 100% (including returned STs) for any recent derbies? If not we don't need the wee block of seats in the corner do we?

Exactly. If we block off 600 seats or so in the away end that’s a potential 20K we could be losing.

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 07:25 PM

Both recent cup-ties, and at least two recent league games were "officially" sold out.

It's also about the numerical advantage of nearly 4k Hearts fans at Easter Rd (no restrictions), and at last count under 3k Hibs fans at Tynecastle (circa 5/600 seats restricted).

That is not fair, and doesn't constitute a reciprocal agreement in my eyes.

I don't think it's unfair to suggest that our club should be seeking to redress the balance, and if Hearts aren't forthcoming, then we should be restricting their tickets too.

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Exactly. If we block off 600 seats or so in the away end that’s a potential 20K we could be losing.And there are some who were outraged that we gave rangers the entire South stand despite not selling out the home end.

Hibs can't afford to write off around £50k for each of these matches.

Kojock
13-02-2020, 07:34 PM
And there are some who were outraged that we gave rangers the entire South stand despite not selling out the home end.

Hibs can't afford to write off around £50k for each of these matches.

If we could sell all our tickets and most of the south then I would be delighted to give Sevco 900 tickets. Until then we have to gain maximum revenue from these games.

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 07:43 PM
If we could sell all our tickets and most of the south then I would be delighted to give Sevco 900 tickets. Until then we have to gain maximum revenue from these games.Same for me, although in saying that when I started going to matches regularly in the early 80s we were nearly always outnumbered by OF fans when they came to ER, but I loved these matches. These were the big games that made me such a rabid hibee.

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 07:52 PM
Exactly. If we block off 600 seats or so in the away end that’s a potential 20K we could be losing.

It's not always about maximizing income, our fans are being short-changed with our ticket allocation at Tynecastle and we should be seeking to redress that, not meekly accepting it.

Some supporters would like to see our club fighting their corner, I see none of that right now.

Also, we can't use losing 20k as an excuse given we went without short sponsorship this season.

Sir David Gray
13-02-2020, 07:56 PM
It's up to Hearts how many tickets they want to sell us (unless limited by the authorities).

I understand everything on this thread perfectly well, apart from why you have quoted me. :confused:

I was replying to someone who was saying it may be the case that our reduced allocation for derbies at Easter Road and Tynecastle is down to police safety advice.

If that's not the case and it's actually down to Hearts deciding to restrict our numbers then it goes against the so-called gentleman's agreement that's supposed to be in place between both clubs to give one another a full allocation of tickets in one stand of each other's stadium.

If Hearts are choosing to break that agreement for games at Tynecastle then fine, there's nothing we can do about that. Just like there's nothing they can do if we choose to cut their allocation for Easter Road. Except we're not doing that and we're actually cutting our own numbers instead.

Hopefully that helps to clear up any confusion you may have had over my stance on this subject.

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 07:58 PM
It's not always about maximizing income, our fans are being short-changed with our ticket allocation at Tynecastle and we should be seeking to redress that, not meekly accepting it.

Some supporters would like to see our club fighting their corner, I see none of that right now.

Also, we can't use losing 20k as an excuse given we went without short sponsorship this season.You don't know what discussions take place between the clubs. I'd be surprised if the club aren't fighting our corner.

What does sponsorship have to do with it?

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 08:07 PM
You don't know what discussions take place between the clubs. I'd be surprised if the club aren't fighting our corner.

What does sponsorship have to do with it?

A poster suggested we couldn't restrict ticket sales to Hearts as it would cost us 20k in revenue.

I merely commented that we have already turned down considerably more this season by going without shirt sponsorship - therefore suggesting that like that decision, maximizing income isn't always the only answer.

You're right, I'm not aware of any potential discussions, all I see is Hibs tickets being restricted at Easter Rd and Tynecastle, whilst Hearts are provided a full allocation at both.

That is a situation that I find unacceptable, and I believe it's one our club should find unacceptable too.

Restricting their allocation is a weapon we have to redress the balance.

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 08:12 PM
You're assuming Hibs turned down a sponsorship. We've no idea what happened.

Chorley Hibee
13-02-2020, 08:14 PM
You're assuming Hibs turned down a sponsorship. We've no idea what happened.

Leeann Dempster's words not mine.

"Hibs chief executive Leeann Dempster says the club turned down offers of commercial shirt sponsorship in favour of the Hibernian Community Foundation.

The Hibees launched their 2019/20 home and away kits last Friday, and the foundation's name and logo will adorn the front of the shirts for the coming season.

It brings and to an end a five year relationship with betting firm Marathonbet, who have been the Easter Road club’s primary shirt sponsor since the 2014/15 season."

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 08:21 PM
Leeann Dempster's words not mine.

"Hibs chief executive Leeann Dempster says the club turned down offers of commercial shirt sponsorship in favour of the Hibernian Community Foundation.

The Hibees launched their 2019/20 home and away kits last Friday, and the foundation's name and logo will adorn the front of the shirts for the coming season.

It brings and to an end a five year relationship with betting firm Marathonbet, who have been the Easter Road club’s primary shirt sponsor since the 2014/15 season."But it's possible that the offers fell short of what the club thinks the sponsorship is worth, or even that Ron took some moral stance and topped up the missing sponsorship money with his own investment.

We don't know and until such time as we do I don't see any reason to automatically assume the worst.

GreenCastle
13-02-2020, 10:05 PM
But it's possible that the offers fell short of what the club thinks the sponsorship is worth, or even that Ron took some moral stance and topped up the missing sponsorship money with his own investment.

We don't know and until such time as we do I don't see any reason to automatically assume the worst.

A question for the AGM would be how does this years sponsorship compare to previous years.

Regarding Hibs fan issues at others grounds - Hibs should surely hold discussions prior to every away game to make sure fans are looked after by home club. We are expecting X amount so have can you open X amount of turnstiles etc.

Also some clubs have supported liaison officer to work with any tickets - Kieran has helped fans with tickets etc out his own time - the club should find someone to do this full / part time.

The issues with away fans in OUR stadium is OUR issue - over crowding etc should be discussed. Ok the police have a say about exiting but behaviour by Rangers fans and other clubs recently in away end has been poor. Aberdeen flooded toilets last season, seats constantly smashed up by some opposition fans - Hibs should reduce allocations.

I would reduce the Old Firm to minimum and put them upper corner. Take the hit on the ££. If we have to rely on that small amount we aren’t running out club properly. Or do we give in as like most things at Hibs it’s about £££ and home fans are often taken for granted.

Itsnoteasy
13-02-2020, 10:32 PM
A question for the AGM would be how does this years sponsorship compare to previous years.

Regarding Hibs fan issues at others grounds - Hibs should surely hold discussions prior to every away game to make sure fans are looked after by home club. We are expecting X amount so have can you open X amount of turnstiles etc.

Also some clubs have supported liaison officer to work with any tickets - Kieran has helped fans with tickets etc out his own time - the club should find someone to do this full / part time.

The issues with away fans in OUR stadium is OUR issue - over crowding etc should be discussed. Ok the police have a say about exiting but behaviour by Rangers fans and other clubs recently in away end has been poor. Aberdeen flooded toilets last season, seats constantly smashed up by some opposition fans - Hibs should reduce allocations.

I would reduce the Old Firm to minimum and put them upper corner. Take the hit on the ££. If we have to rely on that small amount we aren’t running out club properly. Or do we give in as like most things at Hibs it’s about £££ and home fans are often taken for granted.

Maybe that's why our allocation is cut at Tynie. I've witnessed seats being broken in the school end at Tynie.

Unfortunately bad eggs in every team.

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 10:40 PM

I would reduce the Old Firm to minimum and put them upper corner. Take the hit on the ££. If we have to rely on that small amount we aren’t running out club properly. Or do we give in as like most things at Hibs it’s about £££ and home fans are often taken for granted.You assume that Hibs don't liaise with other clubs or the police to improve conditions for Hibs supporters.

Why?

Kojock
14-02-2020, 06:20 AM

Also, we can't use losing 20k as an excuse given we went without short sponsorship this season.

Just cause you can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

Can you imagine the outrage if Hibs came out at the end of the season and stated, “We listened to the fans and cut Hear7s allocation and restricted Sevco to 900 tickets despite not selling out our end. Because of the lost revenue from those fixtures we cannot afford to keep McNulty or Omeonga. We hope you will still buy season tickets though.

Maximising revenue is what running a club like Hibs is all about.

The Modfather
14-02-2020, 08:26 AM

Can you imagine the outrage if Hibs came out at the end of the season and stated, “We listened to the fans and cut Hear7s allocation and restricted Sevco to 900 tickets despite not selling out our end. Because of the lost revenue from those fixtures we cannot afford to keep McNulty or Omeonga. We hope you will still buy season tickets though.

If we’re playing hypotheticals, what if they came out to say “ Because we decided not to go with a sponsor this season and instead gave it to the Hibs Foundation, and as a result cannot afford to keep McNulty or Omeonga. We hope you will still buy season tickets though.”

Renfrew_Hibby
14-02-2020, 11:12 AM
Just secured my seat. Nice and easy, straight in and out in a couple of minutes.

hibeesboii
14-02-2020, 11:26 AM
Accidentally bought two tickets too many, is there a easy way to get them refunded? Or will I have to sell them myself?

JeMeSouviens
14-02-2020, 11:48 AM
Accidentally bought two tickets too many, is there a easy way to get them refunded? Or will I have to sell them myself?

email tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk they're usually pretty good at sorting things out.

JeMeSouviens
14-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Fri 14 Feb 12:50:31 GMT 2020
West
5598 not for sale
399 available

FF
3457 not for sale
347 available

East
5764 not for sale
557 available

South
3949 not for sale
0 available

Total
18840 not for sale
1303 available

hibeesboii
14-02-2020, 11:52 AM
email tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk they're usually pretty good at sorting things out.

That’s brilliant, cheers mate.

Itsnoteasy
14-02-2020, 04:53 PM

Exactly! & If the Hertz want to cut allocation & lose money out their own pockets more fool them.

Power
14-02-2020, 08:06 PM

The decision to reduce our allocation by 400 at the last derby at Tynecastle was made after a safety recommendation - I’ve seen it was around 70 the previous season and nothing in other years. Ideally we want no allocation cuts there moving forward and the club can put our case forward in future match operation meetings but they have no say on final decision.

Bottom of section 45, 34 seats, at Easter Road has been closed for a few seasons now - again that’s match safety advice. Thankfully there’s more space between our stands that means less supporter impact in our stadium and less income consequences.

Chorley Hibee
14-02-2020, 08:32 PM
The decision to reduce our allocation by 400 at the last derby at Tynecastle was made after a safety recommendation - I’ve seen it was around 70 the previous season and nothing in other years. Ideally we want no allocation cuts there moving forward and the club can put our case forward in future match operation meetings but they have no say on final decision.

Bottom of section 45, 34 seats, at Easter Road has been closed for a few seasons now - again that’s match safety advice. Thankfully there’s more space between our stands that means less supporter impact in our stadium and less income consequences.

Thanks for the response.

I hope we will be highlighting how others are getting a full allocation at Tynecastle.

Captain Trips
14-02-2020, 09:04 PM
I bought mine today so get it right up ye Stendel.

CMurdoch
14-02-2020, 09:27 PM

Match safety advice in this case means a tactic to keep the erses in both supports further apart and to make it more difficult for said erses to make any incursions into the other support without being captured.
This as you say is easier to achieve at Easter Road due to the larger distances between the stands.

Chorley Hibee, take it out on the erses in our support not the clubs.
Basically both teams lose tickets and thus income due to the previous behaviour of erses.
Both teams had to spend loads on better CCTV last summer due to erses.
Both teams have to needlessly spend money on repairing seats and toilet facilities every season due to erses.
In conclusion erses cost our club lots of money and reduce our ticket allocation at the PBS & ER.

hibbysam
14-02-2020, 10:38 PM
Match safety advice in this case means a tactic to keep the erses in both supports further apart and to make it more difficult for said erses to make any incursions into the other support without being captured.
This as you say is easier to achieve at Easter Road due to the larger distances between the stands.

Basically both teams lose tickets and thus income due to the previous behaviour of erses.
Both teams have to needlessly spend money on repairing seats and toilet facilities every season due to erses.
In conclusion erses cost our club lots of money and reduce our ticket allocation at the PBS & ER.

Yet both times it impacts hibs supporters and doesn’t effect hearts/OF fans? Nobody is disputing that we may have to adhere to safety advice from police, but fairs fair, if they insist that it’s the home end at ER, then we should be ensuring that it is also the home end at tynecastle. Unless your implying it’s only ever hibs fans that cause the trouble.

CMurdoch
14-02-2020, 10:57 PM
Yet both times it impacts hibs supporters and doesn’t effect hearts/OF fans? Nobody is disputing that we may have to adhere to safety advice from police, but fairs fair, if they insist that it’s the home end at ER, then we should be ensuring that it is also the home end at tynecastle. Unless your implying it’s only ever hibs fans that cause the trouble.

Only things I can think of are:
that we don't have season ticket holders in the corner that is covered up in Section 45 therefore it is easy to remove that section from sale or
maybe Leanne is trying to minimise the chances of our fans embarrassing the club by making it more difficult for them to breach.

P.S. There are currently 1300 Hibs end tickets still available for any Hibs supporter that wants to can go so not really an issue. Obviously those that decide late that they want to go won't get a ticket but that's life.

Sir David Gray
14-02-2020, 11:33 PM
that we don't have season ticket holders in the corner that is covered up in Section 45 therefore it is easy to remove that section from sale or
maybe Leanne is trying to minimise the chances of our fans embarrassing the club by making it more difficult for them to breach.

P.S. There are currently 1300 Hibs end tickets still available for any Hibs supporter that wants to can go so not really an issue. Obviously those that decide late that they want to go won't get a ticket but that's life.

Nah it's not on. If the decision to restrict the Hibs support at Easter Road is based on safety grounds then it should be the home support that's restricted at Tynecastle.

hibbysam
14-02-2020, 11:52 PM

Like I said 34 tickets isn’t going to make a massive difference at home, the issue is the consistency of this meaning we also lose 400+ tickets twice per season at tynecastle while they get a full allocation both home and away.

Chorley Hibee
15-02-2020, 12:27 AM

Except both teams don't lose tickets, only Hibs do.

Those paragons of virtue Sevco managed to get the whole end at Tynecastle without any restriction, or am I to believe our support acts in a worse manner than they do on their travels?

The Hearts support repeatedly cause damage at Easter Road, again without any restriction placed upon their support.

We have ********s in our support, as does every club, but the disproportionate response to our ********s is leaving our supporters, and club, at a disadvantage in a big game.

I don't think it's wrong to highlight these inconsistencies.

Peevemor
15-02-2020, 07:04 AM
Except both teams don't lose tickets, only Hibs do.

Those paragons of virtue Sevco managed to get the whole end at Tynecastle without any restriction, or am I to believe our support acts in a worse manner than they do on their travels?

The Hearts support repeatedly cause damage at Easter Road, again without any restriction placed upon their support.

We have ********s in our support, as does every club, but the disproportionate response to our ********s is leaving our supporters, and club, at a disadvantage in a big game.

I don't think it's wrong to highlight these inconsistencies.

In terms of safety, at Tynecastle, we're worse than the huns.

dp00
15-02-2020, 07:42 AM
Surely the amount of tickets lost down to segregation is different because of how close the stands are at Tynecastle compared to Easter road. There are prob loads of things taken into consideration for matches that we don’t know about, I doubt the club just lies down and says yes sir, no sir 3 bags full sir

I would imagine despite the rivalry, that the teams at Hibs and hearts have a decent working relationship with each other including budge and Leeann , after all the last thing either club wants is the game to be in the headlines for the wrong reasons. I’m sure they have meetings and decide what’s best for both clubs. Unfortunately while we still have absolute rockets in our support then we can’t take the moral high ground on behaviour

I think it’s been common practise for years that hearts inspect the south before and after the match and pay for any damage and similar Hibs do at tynecastle. So you have to ask yourself why fans still wreck the place. Maybe more needs to be done to make fans aware of this however I suspect those damaging stands, throwing flares, bottles etc don’t actually care

hibbysam
15-02-2020, 07:45 AM
Surely the amount of tickets lost down to segregation is different because of how close the stands are at Tynecastle compared to Easter road. There are prob loads of things taken into consideration for matches that we don’t know about, I doubt the club just lies down and says yes sir, no sir 3 bags full sir

I would imagine despite the rivalry, that the teams at Hibs and hearts have a decent working relationship with each other including budge and Leeann , after all the last thing either club wants is the game to be in the headlines for the wrong reasons. I’m sure they have meetings and decide what’s best for both clubs. Unfortunately while we still have absolute rockets in our support then we can’t take the moral high ground on behaviour

I think it’s been common practise for years that hearts inspect the south before and after the match and pay for any damage and similar Hibs do at tynecastle. So you have to ask yourself why fans still wreck the place. Maybe more needs to be done to make fans aware of this however I suspect those damaging stands, throwing flares, bottles etc don’t actually care

Which is fine, I have no issues with seats being cut off, as long as it isn’t only the hibs fans being shafted, which is exactly what is happening now.

Juice-Terry
17-02-2020, 10:53 AM
Looks like interest has picked up significantly after the weekend's results. Long queue on Ticketmaster just now.

JXM73
17-02-2020, 10:59 AM
Looks like interest has picked up significantly after the weekend's results. Long queue on Ticketmaster just now.

Scottish cup tickets, though you have days to get ST seats

Juice-Terry
17-02-2020, 11:00 AM
Scottish cup tickets, though you have days to get ST seats

Could be, aye....

JeMeSouviens
17-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Mon 17 Feb 13:11:02 GMT 2020
West
5827 not for sale
170 available

FF
3596 not for sale
208 available

East
6051 not for sale
270 available

South
3949 not for sale
0 available

Total
19495 not for sale
648 available

Billy Whizz
17-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Mon 17 Feb 13:11:02 GMT 2020
West
5827 not for sale
170 available

FF
3596 not for sale
208 available

East
6051 not for sale
270 available

South
3949 not for sale
0 available

Total
19495 not for sale
648 available

Looking good, hopefully sells out soon
Think there could be a buy back for season ticket holders who can’t make it, once it sells out

Fanforlife
17-02-2020, 07:43 PM
Its done for every game not just against them or the uglies.Rangers had full stand for last game at Tynie.

Not In The Know
18-02-2020, 01:33 PM
Rangers had full stand for last game at Tynie.

Lets have a sell out under the lights! C'mon!

JeMeSouviens
18-02-2020, 01:49 PM
Tue 18 Feb 14:48:39 GMT 2020
West
5856 not for sale
141 available

FF
3636 not for sale
168 available

East
6145 not for sale
176 available

South
3949 not for sale
0 available

Total
19658 not for sale
485 available

hibbyfraelibby
18-02-2020, 03:08 PM
Looking good, hopefully sells out soon
Think there could be a buy back for season ticket holders who can’t make it, once it sells out

Peeps taking the opportunity to saviour their last derby for what could be a considerable period of time😉

JeMeSouviens
19-02-2020, 04:57 PM
Wed 19 Feb 17:56:09 GMT 2020
West
5895 not for sale
102 available

FF
3673 not for sale
131 available

East
6201 not for sale
120 available

South
3949 not for sale
0 available

Total
19790 not for sale
353 available

Billy Whizz
19-02-2020, 06:09 PM
West
5895 not for sale
102 available

FF
3673 not for sale
131 available

East
6201 not for sale
120 available

South
3949 not for sale
0 available

Total
19790 not for sale
353 available

Thanks for the update, so over 130 in the last day or so. Should easily be a sell out early next week at latest

Sir David Gray
19-02-2020, 06:58 PM
West
5895 not for sale
102 available

FF
3673 not for sale
131 available

East
6201 not for sale
120 available

South
3949 not for sale
0 available

Total
19790 not for sale
353 available

How's the south stand sales looking?

Billy Whizz
19-02-2020, 07:04 PM
How's the south stand sales looking?

Only went on sale today

Alex Trager
19-02-2020, 09:02 PM
I wonder when (if) we will start to cut their allocation in the interests of stewarding like they do us?

Sir David Gray
19-02-2020, 09:30 PM
Only went on sale today

It will be interesting to track the progress of that.

inglisavhibs
21-02-2020, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the update, so over 130 in the last day or so. Should easily be a sell out early next week at latest

East tickets nearly gone and not too many elsewhere.

007 Mickey Weir
21-02-2020, 04:08 PM
East tickets nearly gone and not too many elsewhere.

It’s the last league derby of the season. Maybe for a while if they go down. Let’s get the place jumping. GGTTH

Earlydelivery
21-02-2020, 04:44 PM
About 25 left in East

Juice-Terry
22-02-2020, 12:07 PM
102 left. It'll be sold out with over a week to go. Quite impressive.

JeMeSouviens
24-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Nearly all gone ...

Mon 24 Feb 11:13:56 GMT 2020
West
5980 not for sale
17 available

FF
3741 not for sale
63 available

East
6321 not for sale
0 available

South
3949 not for sale
0 available

Total
20063 not for sale
80 available

Cat Stanton
24-02-2020, 12:57 PM
Seems to be sold out now. Either that, or the system is down.

Hibby70
24-02-2020, 01:51 PM

I got on for a look. 1 non exec seat left in West, some exec seats in West/FF and some single seats in the FF lower which you probably can't buy anyway.

hibbysam
24-02-2020, 02:01 PM

Certainly not sold out, but as close to sold out as can be with the famous five not selling anymore tickets unless a parent/child want to sit miles apart.

JeMeSouviens
24-02-2020, 02:48 PM
New seats are appearing now and again, so either the seat exchange thing is on (didn't see an announcement?) or they're getting the odd return at the ticket office.

murray26
24-02-2020, 02:50 PM
I’m waiting on 2 together 🤞anything except FFL..

JeMeSouviens
24-02-2020, 02:51 PM
I’m waiting on 2 together 🤞anything except FFL..

West upper posh bit just now- £45 a pop mind you.

murray26
24-02-2020, 02:57 PM
West upper posh bit just now- £45 a pop mind you.

Got sorted.. emailed the club and they were really helpful

JeMeSouviens
24-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Got sorted.. emailed the club and they were really helpful

:aok:

foxy
25-02-2020, 09:23 AM
Surely time for Hibs to activate the ticket exchange so those supporters unable to go next week can free up their seat for those that can.

Only 16 executive seats left in the West & FFU and the 42 random single seats currently left in the FFL.

:flag:

Steven79
25-02-2020, 09:27 AM
Surely time for Hibs to activate the ticket exchange so those supporters unable to go next week can free up their seat for those that can.

Only 16 executive seats left in the West & FFU and the 42 random single seats currently left in the FFL.

:flag:

So the club are throwing away over £1000 because of this stupid rule that you can't enter the FFL without a child.

Juice-Terry
25-02-2020, 09:43 AM
So the club are throwing away over £1000 because of this stupid rule that you can't enter the FFL without a child.
Looks like it....

hibbyfraelibby
25-02-2020, 11:49 AM

...a "stupid" rule introduced because a bunch of entitled millenials sought to abuse the club's trust.

Hibernian Verse
25-02-2020, 11:54 AM

Look at it objectively and you'll see why it's Hibs fans being affected.

- When did an away supporter last throw a bottle at a player at Easter Road?
- When did an away supporter last try and assault a player taking a throw in?
- When did a home supporter at Tynecastle last try and lamp a goalie?

Our behaviour (and I say "our" because we are all one unit at games) has been appalling in the last 2 years and we are being rightly punished for it.

It's not only Hibs fans causing trouble but the physical assaults involving Hibs games have all resulted from Hibs fans recently.

Steven79
25-02-2020, 11:57 AM
Look at it objectively and you'll see why it's Hibs fans being affected.

- When did an away supporter last throw a bottle at a player at Easter Road?
- When did an away supporter last try and assault a player taking a throw in?
- When did a home supporter at Tynecastle last try and lamp a goalie?

Our behaviour (and I say "our" because we are all one unit at games) has been appalling in the last 2 years and we are being rightly punished for it.

It's not only Hibs fans causing trouble but the physical assaults involving Hibs games have all resulted from Hibs fans recently.When did a Hibs fan last throw a coin at the manager of the opposition?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hibernian Verse
25-02-2020, 12:04 PM
When did a Hibs fan last throw a coin at the manager of opposition?

I'll take that point and raise you that Hearts also have a part of their main stand sectioned off at derbies.

PatHead
25-02-2020, 12:06 PM
I'll take that point and raise you that Hearts also have a part of their main stand sectioned off at derbies.

Don't think that they did at the last Derby.

Hibernian Verse
25-02-2020, 12:07 PM
Don't think that they did at the last Derby.Maybe not at the last one but definitely at the Horgan derby.

My point still stands, we need to sort out our own house before moaning about other teams.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

PatHead
25-02-2020, 12:10 PM
Maybe not at the last one but definitely at the Horgan derby.

My point still stands, we need to sort out our own house before moaning about other teams.

I think a lot of the complaints are because they reduced our allocation so drastically while increasing their own.

Agree we need to sort out ourselves but don't agree that it should be our allocation to be cut. We should have done the same as them.

Looking at their website it looks like they have not sold out yet. Therefore cutting their allocation wouldn't matter.

Hibernian Verse
25-02-2020, 12:13 PM
I think a lot of the complaints are because they reduced our allocation so drastically while increasing their own.

Agree we need to sort out ourselves but don't agree that it should be our allocation to be cut. We should have done the same as them.Yeah it's not ideal but I personally dont want us cutting anyone's allocations at ER to maximise income.

007 Mickey Weir
25-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Looks like seats are being released. So returns being resold?

kennyh
25-02-2020, 01:01 PM
Around 40 tickets showing as available now well plus as a few in the executive blocks and the singles in the FF lower.

A minute ago there were 5 Pairs in the West, a row of 8, 4 and two threes plus a pair together and a row of of 13 in FF lower.
I guess when they sell the club will open up the resale option.

hibbysam
25-02-2020, 09:50 PM
Yeah it's not ideal but I personally dont want us cutting anyone's allocations at ER to maximise income.

But your fine with us being shafted at tynecastle? Fair enough. The section we close at ER has absolutely nothing to do with bottles or the Tavernier incident, none of which came from this area. In real terms, this area doesn’t even bother me too much, it’s a handful of seats. However if it’s all to do with revenue then we should have this area open, simple.

At tynecastle we have 2/3 rows of seats directly behind the goal closed off, as well as the full end lower sections, but were the only support that have one idiot per game...

Hibernian Verse
26-02-2020, 05:58 AM
But your fine with us being shafted at tynecastle? Fair enough. The section we close at ER has absolutely nothing to do with bottles or the Tavernier incident, none of which came from this area. In real terms, this area doesn’t even bother me too much, it’s a handful of seats. However if it’s all to do with revenue then we should have this area open, simple.

At tynecastle we have 2/3 rows of seats directly behind the goal closed off, as well as the full end lower sections, but were the only support that have one idiot per game...We dont get any benefit from ticket money at Tynecastle in the league and it's the police's decision so actually it has nothing do to with being shafted - it's in the interest of public safety.

Also I've sat in row 2 at Tynecastle and its utterly *****.

Lastly you say sarcastically that we are the only ones with an idiot per game. You are missing the point completely. People in glass houses...

JimBHibees
26-02-2020, 06:10 AM
We dont get any benefit from ticket money at Tynecastle in the league and it's the police's decision so actually it has nothing do to with being shafted - it's in the interest of public safety.

Lastly you say sarcastically that we are the only ones with an idiot per game. You are missing the point completely. People in glass houses...

How do you know it was the police's decision and not just Hearts decision.

Hibernian Verse
26-02-2020, 06:12 AM
How do you know it was the police's decision and not just Hearts decision.To be fair, Jim, I'm assuming. I can't see why Budge wouldn't want to maximise income.

If it was Hearts then more fool them but we shouldn't be closing areas for away fans.

hibbysam
26-02-2020, 06:15 AM
We dont get any benefit from ticket money at Tynecastle in the league and it's the police's decision so actually it has nothing do to with being shafted - it's in the interest of public safety.

What has financial benefit got to do with our fans being done out of over 400 tickets at our biggest away game of the season? It’s also clearly not the police’s decision as per rangers receiving the full end for their category A game.

In your opinion it’s *****, it’s still a seat where people can watch the game from, unless they close it off to us obviously.

And the last point I’ve no idea what your even meaning, every club has idiots, you have daft examples in your previous post about how we are the only club to have this that and the other. You say it’s a police decision yet you think the police just want to punish hibs? There has been far worse gone on over the years without any need for stadium closures.

Hibernian Verse
26-02-2020, 06:18 AM
What has financial benefit got to do with our fans being done out of over 400 tickets at our biggest away game of the season? It’s also clearly not the police’s decision as per rangers receiving the full end for their category A game.

In your opinion it’s *****, it’s still a seat where people can watch the game from, unless they close it off to us obviously.

And the last point I’ve no idea what your even meaning, every club has idiots, you have daft examples in your previous post about how we are the only club to have this that and the other. You say it’s a police decision yet you think the police just want to punish hibs? There has been far worse gone on over the years without any need for stadium closures.You're still missing my point. I agree to disagree because this is going in circles [emoji23]

JimBHibees
26-02-2020, 06:20 AM
To be fair, Jim, I'm assuming. I can't see why Budge wouldn't want to maximise income.

If it was Hearts then more fool them but we shouldn't be closing areas for away fans.

She was probably told by police the fans were too close as per the Lennon coin game when Flo got sent off however has chosen to keep onside with her mob and cut the Hibs allocation. I was in the lower corner at that game and it was a nightmare with both sets of young fans flinging coins at each other and no one bothering to stay in their seat. Stewarding and police did nowt about it.

I wouldn't be cutting their allocation either as there isn't the same issue at a properly sized stadium.

InchHibby
26-02-2020, 06:33 AM

Agree we need to sort out ourselves but don't agree that it should be our allocation to be cut. We should have done the same as them.

Looking at their website it looks like they have not sold out yet. Therefore cutting their allocation wouldn't matter.

They didn’t only reduce our allocation, bottom right and left corners, they upped the price of a ticket, it was £34 for the dearest ticket. So in cutting our allocation they redeemed some of the lost revenue through us.

FilipinoHibs
26-02-2020, 10:23 AM
They didn’t only reduce our allocation, bottom right and left corners, they upped the price of a ticket, it was £34 for the dearest ticket. So in cutting our allocation they redeemed some of the lost revenue through us.

Glad we pumped them then.

Chorley Hibee
26-02-2020, 11:31 AM

We are being shafted by Hearts on the ticketing issue at Tynecastle, yet our club, and some of our support, seem happy to accept this unfair arrangement.

Reciprocal agreement my arse, we should be cutting their allocation forthwith. Perhaps that might force their hand to rectify the matter at Tynecastle.

HendoDelivered
26-02-2020, 05:35 PM
Dunno if this is a silly question or not. I’m looking to buy 2 tickets for the derby. But to buy mines I'm going to be using my student card. Can I buy 2 at the same time for me and my mate using the one student card or would the club ask for proof of student card for the other ticket as well? My mate doesn’t have a student card hence why I’m asking.

Also, is it best to do this online or go to ticket office?

Cheers. :aok:

hibbysam
26-02-2020, 05:50 PM
Dunno if this is a silly question or not. I’m looking to buy 2 tickets for the derby. But to buy mines I'm going to be using my student card. Can I buy 2 at the same time for me and my mate using the one student card or would the club ask for proof of student card for the other ticket as well? My mate doesn’t have a student card hence why I’m asking.

Also, is it best to do this online or go to ticket office?

Cheers. :aok:

You could only buy one student ticket.

Tambo
27-02-2020, 03:13 AM
How do I go about getting a ticket for cat A games next season when I've never bought a cat A game before on the online database?

murray26
27-02-2020, 05:40 AM
How do I go about getting a ticket for cat A games next season when I've never bought a cat A game before on the online database?

As long as you’ve purchased a cat B ticket and are on the database.. someone can maybe confirm.

Sean1875
27-02-2020, 08:56 AM
Thats Hearts put their derby tickets on general sale this morning.

JeMeSouviens
27-02-2020, 09:13 AM
As long as you’ve purchased a cat B ticket and are on the database.. someone can maybe confirm.

Correct. I think you have to have been on the database for at least a year but it doesn't matter what you previously bought as long as you're there.

JeMeSouviens
27-02-2020, 10:30 AM
Looks like the restriction on FF single tickets has been removed as the last few are disappearing ...

Thu 27 Feb 11:29:22 GMT 2020
West
5997 not for sale
0 available

FF
3785 not for sale
19 available

East
6321 not for sale
0 available

South
3949 not for sale
0 available

Total
20124 not for sale
19 available

Tambo
27-02-2020, 12:40 PM

Thanks.

Steven79
27-02-2020, 12:41 PM
Thanks.I've sent you a message.

Tambo
27-02-2020, 12:43 PM
I've sent you a message.

Just seen it thanks.

Juice-Terry
27-02-2020, 02:01 PM
9 left. :thumbsup:

007 Mickey Weir
27-02-2020, 08:58 PM
6 left . All in FFL. That’s after more became available. Will be interesting to see if any exchanges become available

hibbysam
27-02-2020, 09:12 PM
No idea how tickets are being sold in the FFL as it still gives you the error when buying any ticket... and the rules state that you can’t buy a ticket unless it’s a adult & child together.

Juniper Greens
27-02-2020, 09:23 PM
No idea how tickets are being sold in the FFL as it still gives you the error when buying any ticket... and the rules state that you can’t buy a ticket unless it’s a adult & child together.

You really have a bee in your bonnet about the FFL eh?

RoYO!
27-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Not followed the whole thread so apologies but:

-have the club released their comp/player return tickets yet? Usually a fair whack of tickets added when this happens.

-can fans with tickets who are not able to go release these?

Would be great to see the place truly packed out. GGTTH

hibbysam
27-02-2020, 10:36 PM
You really have a bee in your bonnet about the FFL eh?

Want to explain that? Although on this point, the rules around it annoy me, and I’ve made it clear many times about them. The rules in place stop us from selling all our tickets, unless the club change them as they go. So on one hand certain supporters are unable to purchase FFL tickets, while on the other hand when it suits the club, they will change the rules to other supporters.

007 Mickey Weir
28-02-2020, 06:05 AM
Not followed the whole thread so apologies but:

-have the club released their comp/player return tickets yet? Usually a fair whack of tickets added when this happens.

-can fans with tickets who are not able to go release these?

Would be great to see the place truly packed out. GGTTH

Looks like the comp tickets have been released and sold. I would expect the ticket exchange to be activated today. Gonna be a cracking atmosphere for the last derby for a while

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
28-02-2020, 09:48 AM
4 left in FFL but you can't buy them? :confused: :dunno:

Steven79
28-02-2020, 09:50 AM
4 left in FFL but you can't buy them? :confused: :dunno:I've got two spare if anybody needs them.

Hermit Crab
28-02-2020, 09:51 AM
I've got two spare if anybody needs them.

You'll get rid of those no bother.

DH1875
28-02-2020, 09:53 AM

I'll bet there will be loads more than 4 empty seats in there on the night.

Since452
28-02-2020, 10:02 AM
Think the FFL issue will be addressed for next season. We must be the only club in Scotland who turn fans away when there are seats available. Rediculous situation.

Hermit Crab
28-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Think the FFL issue will be addressed for next season. We must be the only club in Scotland who turn fans away when there are seats available. Rediculous situation.

That includes away games as well. Mental!

hibbyfraelibby
28-02-2020, 10:40 AM
I'll bet there will be loads more than 4 empty seats in there on the night.

Just like there will be in the West, East and South. Ifcsomeone has bought a seat and chooses not to come thats their choice.

JeMeSouviens
28-02-2020, 11:01 AM

They're gone now - must've been selling them in the TO?

2 for sale now in the east.

Hearts not sold out yet.

JeMeSouviens
28-02-2020, 11:29 AM
All home tickets gone (for now at least).

Fri 28 Feb 12:28:06 GMT 2020
West
5997 not for sale
0 available

FF
3804 not for sale
0 available

East
6321 not for sale
0 available

South
3949 not for sale
0 available

Total
20143 not for sale
0 available

j'adorehibs
28-02-2020, 11:30 AM
pretty much sold out. will be interesting to see how many empty seats there are across the stadium, its not just the FFL you know! anyway hibs will be pleased as all tickets have been sold that were available post season tickets....they really should now allow season ticket holders who cant attend to free theirs up for sale with some kick back.as for FFL (where I sit) Hibs really need to discuss lack of attendance from those who purchased and never turn up........I still don't understand why someone would pay £50 for a kids ticket plus adult price and never use it.......3 seats along from me empty all season, which are an adult and 2 kids. where are they ?? sitting in other empty seats?

RoYO!
28-02-2020, 01:00 PM
They're gone now - must've been selling them in the TO?

2 for sale now in the east.

Hearts not sold out yet.

Implies that if you get in touch with the TO they will release your seat.

Time to start having those conversations with the people you go with. Let's get this truly packed. The rendition of SOL at the end as we bid farewell to our neighbours deserves it!

Steven79
28-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Implies that if you get in touch with the TO they will release your seat.

Time to start having those conversations with the people you go with. Let's get this truly packed. The rendition of SOL at the end as we bid farewell to our neighbours deserves it![emoji106]

wallpaperman
29-02-2020, 10:19 AM
Hearts announced this morning that their allocation is sold out.

Fair play to them, thought they would have struggled to sell this one out with the state they are in.

Sir David Gray
29-02-2020, 10:21 AM
Hearts announced this morning that their allocation is sold out.

Fair play to them, thought they would have struggled to sell this one out with the state they are in.

Makes it all the sweeter if we win.

Carheenlea
29-02-2020, 10:21 AM
Full house and Easter Road will be rocking on the back of the current feel good factor. Hopefully the tie this evening will be settled one way or another and we can look forward to a derby under the lights. Can’t wait.

wallpaperman
29-02-2020, 10:25 AM
Full house and Easter Road will be rocking on the back of the current feel good factor. Hopefully the tie this evening will be settled one way or another and we can look forward to a derby under the lights. Can’t wait.

The atmosphere second half last night was excellent, when the singing section moved, that got the East going and the East sounded loud from our seats way up in the West. And that was with just over 9k Hibs fans.

Carheenlea
29-02-2020, 10:28 AM
The atmosphere second half last night was excellent, when the singing section moved, that got the East going and the East sounded loud from our seats way up in the West. And that was with just over 9k Hibs fans.

One of the best atmospheres of the season in one of the smallest attendances of season :agree:

edinburghhibee
29-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Just been told I’m working in Glasgow this week, checked the ticket site and we’ve sold out! Good effort from the Hibees however if anyone comes across a spare or two gees a pm please!!!

Also if anyone knows the season ticket holders who don’t appear every week and aren’t going to this game who can get me two tickets even kids ones and I’ll get them upgraded at the ticket office to adults ones!

Cheers

Flanny boy
29-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Anyone got a spare ticket for Tuesday

Keith_M
29-02-2020, 06:32 PM

What's your thoughts on the fact they are actually now sold?