PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Stendel

Pages : [1] 2 3

Since452
12-02-2020, 09:07 PM
How much are they paying that joker again? 😂 1 (one) league win and a famous draw with Aberdeen since August

sauzee=legend
12-02-2020, 09:10 PM
Aye but 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 😂😂

LancsHibs
12-02-2020, 09:11 PM
How much are they paying that joker again? 😂 1 (one) league win and a famous draw with Aberdeen since August

Yeh but what a draw!:ostrich:

Pretty Boy
12-02-2020, 09:16 PM
He's doing a fine job. Leave our wee Daniel alone.

Vault Boy
Our Daniel is a bit of a legend tbh.

jacomo

Have they resolved the compensation issue with Barnsley yet?

Diclonius
12-02-2020, 09:17 PM
We had better beat them next month.

Kato
12-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Have they resolved the compensation issue with Barnsley yet?Barnsley will be paying them compensation.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

calumhibee1
12-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Our Daniel is a bit of a legend tbh.

Some would say he’s a diamond.

BoomtownHibees
12-02-2020, 09:21 PM
Took a young guy off after 29 mins tonight to bring Connor Washington on “to push Celtc back” and lost a goal a minute later.

What a man

theonlywayisup
12-02-2020, 09:22 PM
Hearts manager Daniel Stendel: "We deserved to lose 5-0. We played without confidence. In our situation we have no time to think about this - Saturday is a really important game for us [against Hamilton].

"It was a hard night for us but we can only look forward. We hoped to take maybe a point here but with that performance we had no chance. We will try and stay together. That is our only chance."

Sweet Left Peg
12-02-2020, 09:25 PM
Hearts manager Daniel Stendel: "We deserved to lose 5-0. We played without confidence. In our situation we have no time to think about this - Saturday is a really important game for us [against Hamilton].

"It was a hard night for us but we can only look forward. We hoped to take maybe a point here but with that performance we had no chance. We will try and stay together. That is our only chance."

That is bona fide relegation speak

Hibeesmad
12-02-2020, 09:26 PM

He has given up hope already.

Tug Wilson
12-02-2020, 09:26 PM
More and more like the German Terry Butcher.

Hibeesmad
12-02-2020, 09:27 PM
10 league games, 1 win, 6 defeats, 6 points from a possible 30.

But he likes a pint with the fans. Absolute diamond our Daniel.

calumhibee1
12-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Stendels got them playing, HEARTS ARE BACK.

HIBERNIAN-0762
12-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Daniel's Duds 🤣🤣🤣

Since452
12-02-2020, 09:28 PM
All Craig Levein's fault

Pretty Boy
12-02-2020, 09:31 PM
All Craig Levein's fault

The irony is they would be better suited to a relegation battle with Leven in charge.

He'd stink the place up but you'd bet on him grinding out a few 0-0s and 1-0 wins. Instead they are in awe of a clown who has a go but comes away with defeat after defeat. It's points they need now not performances. It shows what happens when you starve a fanbase of anything resembling attractive football for too long.

calumhibee1
12-02-2020, 09:33 PM
The irony is they would be better suited to a relegation battle with Leven in charge.

He'd stink the place up but you'd bet on him grinding out a few 0-0s and 1-0 wins. Instead they are in awe of a clown who has a go but comes away with defeat after defeat. It's points they need now not performances. It shows what happens when you starve a fanbase of anything resembling attractive football for too long.

The fact they’re creaming themselves over a guy who has got 6 points out of 30 because he plays high press attacking football - which he doesn’t actually play, is absolutely mental. Have we ever had a manager with such a bad first 10 games?

Since452
12-02-2020, 09:34 PM

Yup. They're clinging on to a gegenpressing myth. Levein would have had them picking up points by hook or crook

sean04
12-02-2020, 09:36 PM
The boy langer was taking pelters on the radio. Basically really unfit, looks like a 36 year old

Hibeesmad
12-02-2020, 09:40 PM

The players Stendel has got do not fit his style of play at all, where as like you said Levein would dig out a few points to give them some hope. Throwing their most respected players under the bus and then publicly slagging the players all sounds very familiar.

adhibs
The boy langer was taking pelters on the radio. Basically really unfit, looks like a 36 year old

Was a brilliant signing as well according to someone on the transfer thread 😂

calumhibee1
The players Stendel has got do not fit his style of play at all, where as like you said Levein would dig out a few points to give them some hope. Throwing their most respected players under the bus and then publicly slagging the players all sounds very familiar.

The players don’t suit their style? But they have Souttar at the back and Boycie in attack?

Irish-Hibee
12-02-2020, 09:41 PM
I love how if anyone on kickback tries to say a bad word about him they're suddenly an undercover hibee :tee hee:

Or how they say it's not his fault because they're keepers are *****. Did he not just have a transfer window to fix this :dunno:

Chorley Hibee
12-02-2020, 09:42 PM
Was a brilliant signing as well according to someone on the transfer thread 😂

Someone on bringleveinback has just declared "we'd be better off with Bernhard Langer!" 😂😂

Scorrie
12-02-2020, 09:43 PM

It was rumoured that he was getting around 12k a week I seem recall

Steve88
12-02-2020, 09:43 PM
Terry Butcher in disguise.

As I said to the guys at work, coming into the hearts job and the first thing he done was slate the team and said how much harder this job was than he first thought was madness!!!!!

Hibeesmad
12-02-2020, 09:44 PM
The players don’t suit their style? But they have Souttar at the back and Boycie in attack?

Souttar for me is over rated up here because he is Scottish. Boyce knows where the back of the net is but how is he going to put the ball there when he has donkeys playing around him.

Hearts are going down. 3rd March can't come quick enough.

weecounty hibby
12-02-2020, 09:45 PM
Heard him on the radio on the way home. What a total slaver. Who the **** would interview someone so incoherent, and I don't just mean his lack of English, and actually give her m the job. Whoever it was, I say well done!!

calumhibee1
12-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Souttar for me is over rated up here because he is Scottish. Boyce knows where the back of the net is but how is he going to put the ball there when he has donkeys playing around him.

Hearts are going down. 3rd March can't come quick enough.

Souttar is absolutely garbage. An absolute disaster of a centre half.

I agree, genuinely think they’ll finish bottom. They’re atrocious. They’ve also conceded 11 in their last 3 and have a ghost for a goalie.

Aldo
12-02-2020, 09:46 PM

Not accoringing to my yam associates. Best young talent in the German league and they fought off some very big teams to get him.

calumhibee1
12-02-2020, 09:47 PM
Not accoringing to my yam associates. Best young talent in the German league and they fought off some very big teams to get him.

Between this guy and Sean Clare they’ve really fought off some of the biggest names in football to secure outstanding talents.

Hermit Crab
12-02-2020, 09:48 PM
We had better beat them next month.

Yep, with the amount of piss taking going on we’d look silly eh. It’s not as if we’ve lost to hearts at home this season is it...

Hibeesmad
12-02-2020, 09:50 PM
Souttar is absolutely garbage. An absolute disaster of a centre half.

I agree, genuinely think they’ll finish bottom. They’re atrocious. They’ve also conceded 11 in their last 3 and have a ghost for a goalie.

They will snatch a draw on the weekend via a dodgy penalty decision or something. I think they will snatch a few draws between now and the end of the season at home but their away record is abysmal. I'm raging they beat us at ER.

calumhibee1
12-02-2020, 09:50 PM
Yep, with the amount of piss taking going on we’d look silly eh. It’s not as if we’ve lost to hearts at home this season is it...

Hearts are bottom of the league and just been skelped 5-0. If we can’t take the piss now then we’ll never be able to.

Brightside
12-02-2020, 09:51 PM

Unreal.

Aldo
12-02-2020, 09:51 PM
Between this guy and Sean Clare they’ve really fought off some of the biggest names in football to secure outstanding talents.

Indeed they have. We all know though...........apart from the delude ones.

Aldo
12-02-2020, 09:53 PM
Hearts are bottom of the league and just been skelped 5-0. If we can’t take the piss now then we’ll never be able to.

I have been but all I’ve got got back is 1-5.

They hurt and its brilliant.

Hibeesmad
12-02-2020, 09:53 PM
15 points behind us and there was chat of them finishing above us not long ago. They are miles off.

Heisenberg
12-02-2020, 09:54 PM

We are 15 (fifteen) points clear of them and they are rooted to the bottom of the league. If we can’t take the piss now then im not sure when we’ll get a better chance. I don’t care how silly it’ll look if they get a result in a few weeks.

truehibernian
12-02-2020, 09:55 PM

They better sort out the dressing room division before then eh HC :cb:wink:

The 'mickey taking' is because they are in a perilous state - as a Hibs fan you should love it surely :cb:greengrin Personally I'd play derbies every week (win, lose, draw) and my gauge is not what we do against them, albeit that is important - my gauge is continually (trying to be) above them - and for the last 3 years we have been and will be :aok:

Since452
12-02-2020, 09:56 PM

To be fair Ross has schooled Stendel twice with the other game a draw. Hearts beat us with a massive deflection when we were almost as bad as them. Amazing what difference a few months make

Vault Boy
12-02-2020, 09:57 PM
We are 15 (fifteen) points clear of them and they are rooted to the bottom of the league. If we can’t take the piss now then im not sure when we’ll get a better chance. I don’t care how silly it’ll look if they get a result in a few weeks.

Exactly. Otherwise the only time we can truly enjoy a result or a league table is in the post season, when nobody really cares anymore. Really bizzare way to approach footballing rivalry.

KeithTheHibby
12-02-2020, 09:59 PM
Hamilton and St Mirren may actually save them as they seem incapable of doing it themselves.

Springbank
12-02-2020, 09:59 PM
Cause all of the points
Are fading away
Oh Daniel dont worry
You'll win someday

We'll beat you at home
And we beat you away
So stop crying Your Daniel

bringbackbenny
12-02-2020, 10:00 PM

You're at it 😂, go on give us a smile?

Pretty Boy
12-02-2020, 10:00 PM

People just need to remember football is swings and roundabouts.

Hearts have had plenty laughs at us over the years and it's backfired, we have done the same. It would be typically football for Hearts to beat us at ER and move off the bottom of the league. Who really cares about that now though? If we look daft in a couple of weeks for something we said tonight then so be it.

People overthink football sometimes. I say it when things are bad and people moan and I say it when things are good. Football is meant to be lived in the moment. Not having a pop at Hearts because of being worried about what might happen in the future is just silly.

Hibeesmad
12-02-2020, 10:01 PM

Hearts have had plenty laughs at us over the years and it's backfired, we have done the same. It would be typically football for Hearts to beat us at ER and move of the bottom of the league. Who really cares about that now though? If we look daft in a couple of weeks for something we said tonight then so be it.

People overthink football sometimes. I say it when things are bad and people moan and I say it when things are good. Football is meant to be lived in the moment. Not having a pop at Hearts because of being worried about what might happen in the future is just silly.

Spot on.

Since452
12-02-2020, 10:02 PM

Hearts have had plenty laughs at us over the years and it's backfired, we have done the same. It would be typically football for Hearts to beat us at ER and move off the bottom of the league. Who really cares about that now though? If we look daft in a couple of weeks for something we said tonight then so be it.

Amen

calumhibee1
12-02-2020, 10:02 PM
Cause all of the points
Are fading away
Oh Daniel dont worry
You'll win someday

We'll beat you at home
And we beat you away
So stop crying Your Daniel
😂😂😂

hfc rd
12-02-2020, 10:07 PM

They were milking him up quite recently as if he was some sort of Bastien Schweinsteiger.

bingo70
12-02-2020, 10:12 PM
Hearts first 10 games under Cathro they had 11 points from a possible 30 available.

Hearts first 10 games under Stendel they have 6 points from a possible 30 available.

Two of Cathros first 10 games were at Ibrox and Parkhead.

Thanks to SPFL pish on Twitter for that research.

Viva_Palmeiras
12-02-2020, 10:13 PM
Heard him on the radio on the way home. What a total slaver. Who the **** would interview someone so incoherent, and I don't just mean his lack of English, and actually give her m the job. Whoever it was, I say well done!!

They must be hoping that Barnsley genuinely saw something in him and weren’t giving him ironic legendary status. It’s incredible that two candidates bArely scraping into the gene pool in their Daniel and Dalry Llama got given the gigs. Did Levein really choose his successors ?!

Real Emerald
12-02-2020, 10:32 PM
It was a very stupid appointment given where they were. They needed someone who knew the Scottish game, not some clown who throws their experienced players under a bus, signs lower division German reserves and thinks that trying to high press Celtic at Parkhead is a good idea. Its baffling why they had faith in him at anytime, and astonishing some can still see no wrong. Maybe just because he isn't Levien then it must be ok! The deluded will be starting to wonder if sticking by Levien, Berra etc until they were safe was maybe a better option. Its so funny though seeing all their donations and millions (£) of benifactors dosh getting pissed against a wall. Loving it :thumbsup:

HFC93
12-02-2020, 10:40 PM

You've become a parody of yourself.

The 90+2
12-02-2020, 10:57 PM

😂😂😂 it’s funny because it’s true.

Somehow he is showing fight and charisma though. And it’s not his fault. Just like it wasn’t Leveins fault tidying up Cathros 6 month stint for 2 years.

Have to credit them in the loyalty they show the managers though. Like Romanov this is only heading one way. Hamilton even draw Saturday they are in deep deep ****.

The 90+2
12-02-2020, 10:59 PM

It’s just as well we appointed a proper football manager to guide us well up the league since that loss, and they appointed some dosser from Germany.

I’ve no idea why you want to feed off bites you get. Baffles me.

Greencore
12-02-2020, 11:00 PM
It’s just as well we appointed a proper football manager to guide us well up the league since that loss, and they appointed some dosser from Germany.

😂😂😂😂

hibbysam
12-02-2020, 11:01 PM

Pretty much the definition of rivalry. Rip the pish then lose the derby, standard.

RyeSloan
12-02-2020, 11:18 PM
His radio interview tonight was a car crash.

His English has not been the best but he seemed almost incapable of saying anything remotely coherent tonight.

He sounded completely shocked n stunned at the drubbing his tactics had just resulted in and totally bemused as to why his team had performed the way they had.

It’s like he’s still not grasped the fact that actually they are just pretty sh.t and can’t carry out his one and only style of play.

Which is good news of course as he will just keep trying and failing.

The only fly in the ointment is just how awful Hamilton are otherwise they would be doomed for sure.

Jim44
12-02-2020, 11:26 PM
What amuses me is that, when he was appointed, they fell in love with him and, to a man, said that he was their answer to a prayer and that, even if they went down, he was the man to bring them right back up. I can’t understand why a lot of them are now questioning his qualities.

vuefrom1875
12-02-2020, 11:30 PM

Strudle....no stranger to an empty glass....jakie 🤣

California-Hibs
12-02-2020, 11:31 PM
Agent Stendel is doing a brilliant job as he continues to guide Hearts to finishing 20+ points behind Hibs.

All zee best Danial!

allezsauzee
13-02-2020, 06:22 AM
Loving Ze Daniel's work. :not worth

Onion
13-02-2020, 06:43 AM
What amuses me is that, when he was appointed, they fell in love with him and, to a man, said that he was their answer to a prayer and that, even if they went down, he was the man to bring them right back up. I can’t understand why a lot of them are now questioning his qualities.

Not the brightest.

FilipinoHibs
13-02-2020, 06:48 AM
In the Celtic match report they are having quite a laugh at his tactics particularly his high press.

BILLYHIBS
13-02-2020, 06:49 AM
Stendel is doing a fantastic job :greengrin

Celtic have won the League

Still think Hearts will stay up too much quality

We said the same about Butchers HIBS though

Since452
13-02-2020, 07:01 AM
His radio interview tonight was a car crash.

His English has not been the best but he seemed almost incapable of saying anything remotely coherent tonight.

He sounded completely shocked n stunned at the drubbing his tactics had just resulted in and totally bemused as to why his team had performed the way they had.

It’s like he’s still not grasped the fact that actually they are just pretty sh.t and can’t carry out his one and only style of play.

Which is good news of course as he will just keep trying and failing.

The only fly in the ointment is just how awful Hamilton are otherwise they would be doomed for sure.

Heard his interview this morning. Almost feel sorry for him. Despite the language barrier he was getting himself in a right twist and talking in riddles. It was almost Carhroesque. Sounded a broken man. Still the 10k per week will be helping

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 07:06 AM
Heard his interview this morning. Almost feel sorry for him. Despite the language barrier he was getting himself in a right twist and talking in riddles. It was almost Carhroesque. Sounded a broken man. Still the 10k per week will be helping

He's like a German Jim Leishman but not as good.

sean04
13-02-2020, 07:09 AM
Must’ve done his job interview in German. No way he’s impressed explaining his credentials in English

bingo70
13-02-2020, 07:17 AM
Are Hearts still trying to negotiate his contract release fee from Barnsley?

Those negotiations have got to hurt.

Keith_M
13-02-2020, 07:26 AM

Did he mention which teams that was?

Greenworld
13-02-2020, 07:28 AM

But he likes a pint with the fans. Absolute diamond our Daniel.That is a scary stat

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Peevemor
13-02-2020, 07:31 AM

Goals

F 9 - A 20

Hope they've got their passports sorted out for next season.

Borderhibbie76
13-02-2020, 07:32 AM

I’ve no idea why you want to feed off bites you get. Baffles me.

Totally ...just remember when Hecky got his jotters we were only a point ahead of them. Look at the difference Ross has made to us over alkie Daniel over the road

SquashedFrogg
13-02-2020, 07:33 AM
He's like a German Jim Leishman but not as good.

Love this 😂

Borderhibbie76
13-02-2020, 07:34 AM
Goals

F 9 - A 20

They might well need them...for that there Challenge Cup 🤣🤣🤣

BoomtownHibees
13-02-2020, 07:37 AM
Stendel is doing a fantastic job :greengrin

Celtic have won the League

Still think Hearts will stay up too much quality

We said the same about Butchers HIBS though

“Too much quality” 😂

Pretty Boy
13-02-2020, 07:38 AM
They might well need them...for that there Challenge Cup 🤣🤣🤣

We can't be more than a week of so away from the first 'going round the Championship grounds again will be fun' and 'a trip to Wales in the Tunnocks Cup will be a laugh' type posts on Kickback.

bingo70
13-02-2020, 07:45 AM
Goals

F 9 - A 20

Wonder if Doidge has scored more goals than Hearts since Stendel was appointed?

That wouldn’t include the hat trick against St Johnstone so probably not, can’t be too far off though.

Bostonhibby
13-02-2020, 07:51 AM
Hearts first 10 games under Cathro they had 11 points from a possible 30 available.

Hearts first 10 games under Stendel they have 6 points from a possible 30 available.

Two of Cathros first 10 games were at Ibrox and Parkhead.

Thanks to SPFL pish on Twitter for that research.Cathro used to talk in riddles but he never impressed them with made up German words and there's no way Cathro would be necking 12 pints of discount flat beer in Spoons with random Duncan's celebrating a courageous defeat at home to St. Johnstone.

The German Malofeev is here for a while yet.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Kato
13-02-2020, 08:00 AM
https://heartstv.heartsfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/2408

Asked why the German was her choice, Budge said: "His track record, but almost more importantly, his passion, which came across very very clearly during the interview process."

Check the guys track record, he is not appreciated.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KiDSoT5vy-I

Hes the big new prinz...

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

biotech
13-02-2020, 08:04 AM
Carrying on the proud tradition of Hearts managers - German Cathro?

Hibbyradge
13-02-2020, 08:05 AM

To be fair, I would usually take anyone's side against hearts, but you can't blame them on this occasion.

They should push Barnsley for as much compensation as possible.

BILLYHIBS
13-02-2020, 08:06 AM
“Too much quality” 😂

😂

BILLYHIBS
13-02-2020, 08:07 AM
To be fair, I would usually take anyone's side against hearts, but you can't blame them on this occasion.

They should push Barnsley for as much compensation as possible.

😂

Bostonhibby
13-02-2020, 08:09 AM

They should push Barnsley for as much compensation as possible.[emoji23]

Barnsley have offered them another turnip but Hearts will only accept it if Levein goes the other way as part of the deal.

Hibbyradge
13-02-2020, 08:12 AM
Does he really go for a swally with the fans?

If so, I think he listens to their ideas about tactics and personnel, and tries to implement them.

"The way to beat Celtc is to attack them. They can't cope if you have a go at them".

"Berra's sheite".

"We've got goals in this team. All our attack and we'll climb the table".

The Wireless
13-02-2020, 08:14 AM
Another brilliant example of professional football people who completely underestimate Scottish football and get their reputations burnt. This guy actually looked at our game up here and predicted his work would be easy. Big mistake and not convinced like others before he has what it takes.:rolleyes:

Keith_M
13-02-2020, 08:28 AM
Daniel Stendel is the best thing to come out of Germany since Currywurst.

bingo70
13-02-2020, 08:34 AM
Another brilliant example of professional football people who completely underestimate Scottish football and get their reputations burnt. This guy actually looked at our game up here and predicted his work would be easy. Big mistake and not convinced like others before he has what it takes.:rolleyes:

This guy hadn’t even heard of Hearts let alone know anything about Scottish football.

The fact the guy couldn’t even be bothered lying in his opening press conference says something about the guy.

It’s brilliant.

Incidentally I see from Jambos on Twitter it’s still Levein taking the blame for this. Were Hearts and Hibs not on the same points when our managers were sacked?

Hibbyradge
13-02-2020, 08:42 AM
This guy hadn’t even heard of Hearts let alone know anything about Scottish football.

The fact the guy couldn’t even be bothered lying in his opening press conference says something about the guy.

It’s brilliant.

Incidentally I see from Jambos on Twitter it’s still Levein taking the blame for this. Were Hearts and Hibs not on the same points when our managers were sacked?

Someone earlier said there was 1 point in it. :dunno:

CallumLaidlaw
13-02-2020, 09:00 AM

Nothing about his record screamed potential superstar. 22yrs old, playing in the German 4th division, where he’d only appeared in 9 games for around 450 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan62
13-02-2020, 09:02 AM
I watched the Celtic v Hearts goal highlights on the BBC this morning. Two of the five goals Celtic scored were a direct result of the 'high press'. Basically, Hearts ended up defending on their heels in a 3v4 against an onrushing Celtic side. EVERY team will get chances like this against Hearts. If I was Brian Rice, I'd be working on quick counter-attacking this week and wide out-balls.

As for the other goals last night, just very, very poor defending.

Most important thing, though, was the Hearts' players' body language. They look like a broken team and broken teams get relegated.

greenlex
13-02-2020, 09:07 AM

Look silly you say??

Since452
13-02-2020, 09:08 AM

Yup. Swaggered in saying he had never head of Hearts like getting a bloke sacked from Barnsley was a major coup for them. He obviously thought it would be a walk in the park and managers wouldn't suss out his tactics after 5 mins. Hearts fans haven't helped matters by feeding his ego

Hibbyradge
13-02-2020, 09:10 AM
Has anyone got a link to the interview in which Our Daniel says he hadn't heard of the Duncans?

Sean1875
13-02-2020, 09:14 AM
Would love to know how many Jambos would admit if they could go back in time they would rather have JR than Stendel..

Viva_Palmeiras
13-02-2020, 09:19 AM
Is Potter hanging around as a safety net ?

Greenbeard
13-02-2020, 09:41 AM
Terry Butcher in disguise.

As I said to the guys at work, coming into the hearts job and the first thing he done was slate the team and said how much harder this job was than he first thought was madness!!!!!
Sounds just like the Aussie Matt Williams when he took over the Scotland rugby job - discard loyal trusted successful senior players and slate the squad and their skills, saying he's going to change everything, like a messiah (after Geech and Telfer too). He was a roaring success. Oh, wait.........

emerald green
13-02-2020, 10:04 AM
Were the Yams fans singing the "Stendel song" last night? Sniggger.

FilipinoHibs
13-02-2020, 10:31 AM
I watched the Celtic v Hearts goal highlights on the BBC this morning. Two of the five goals Celtic scored were a direct result of the 'high press'. Basically, Hearts ended up defending on their heels in a 3v4 against an onrushing Celtic side. EVERY team will get chances like this against Hearts. If I was Brian Rice, I'd be working on quick counter-attacking this week and wide out-balls.

Most important thing, though, was the Hearts' players' body language. They look like a broken team and broken teams get relegated.

Naismith is shouting at everybody. Surely senior players like him have got to go to Budge and say he has go or Hearts will go down. A lot of gos there.

Since452
13-02-2020, 10:33 AM
Naismith is shouting at everybody. Surely senior players like him have got to go to Budge and say he has go or Hearts will go down. A lot of gos there.

Stendel made him captain. Can't see that happening. Naismith loves to shout but looks like the players are just blanking it out now. Loses its effect whe you're shouting at folk for 90 mins

13-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Were the Yams fans singing the "Stendel song" last night? Sniggger.

He's a fake!

You've got a diamante Daniel Stendel
The German was sacked by Barns-a-ley
Can't play attacking high press football
He'll relegate HMFC
Huge gaps at the back
Marlene in attack
Stendel has you praying
Hearts are crap.

Onion
13-02-2020, 11:15 AM

Broken against most teams they play but invariably turn it up when they play Hibs or, as I suspect we’ll see at the weekend, when the heat is on. Will eat my hat if Hearts get beat by Hamilton.

AlbertK86
13-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Has anyone got a link to the interview in which Our Daniel says he hadn't heard of the Duncans?

It’s posted a few posts back

JeMeSouviens
13-02-2020, 11:19 AM
It's *still* all Levein and Budgie's fault apparently.

Fwiw, I agree 110% :wink:

Carheenlea
13-02-2020, 11:23 AM
Hearts fans will turn pretty quickly on Stendal if they fail to beat Hamilton at weekend, and if that happens he’ll be a game or so away from being being mutually consented before an emergency appointment till end of season in one last throw at the dice.

Wouldn’t be surprised if there is someone else in their dugout by the time we play them here early March.

Danderhall Hibs
13-02-2020, 11:27 AM
Did he mention which teams that was?

I reckon it’ll be the same English Premiership teams that Sean Clare turns down to sign for Hearts.

The 90+2
13-02-2020, 11:27 AM
Hearts fans will turn pretty quickly on Stendal if they fail to beat Hamilton at weekend, and if that happens he’ll be a game or so away from being being mutually consented before an emergency appointment till end of season in one last throw at the dice.

Wouldn’t be surprised if there is someone else in their dugout by the time we play them here early March.

I really don’t think so. They seem besotted by the guy. They lose on Saturday they will blame the Ref, the goalie or Levein.

Danderhall Hibs
13-02-2020, 11:28 AM
Stendel made him captain. Can't see that happening. Naismith loves to shout but looks like the players are just blanking it out now. Loses its effect whe you're shouting at folk for 90 mins

It was always going to happen - a shouty player like that gets away with it when things are going well, when they’re not going well inevitably you’d either switch off to it or shout back - you do your job first then start telling me how to do mine.

The 90+2
13-02-2020, 11:31 AM
It was always going to happen - a shouty player like that gets away with it when things are going well, when they’re not going well inevitably you’d either switch off to it or shout back - you do your job first then start telling me how to do mine.

He learned everything he knows from Ross Chisholm 😁

matty_f
13-02-2020, 11:33 AM

Imagine them in the position where they're negotiating with Barnsley about his release from there at the same time as they're negotiating with him about his release from Tiny :faf:

Jim44
13-02-2020, 11:38 AM

Shortly after his appointment, they were delighted with him, thought he was the man to get them out of trouble, but in the event of relegation was still the man to get them back up. I think a few minds will be changing in the next few weeks.

Springbank
13-02-2020, 11:40 AM

About the part in bold - I was impressed with Hamilton doing exactly that against us at ER in the first game back after the winter break.

They are certainly capable and could have been 2 or 3 up on 15mins at ER last month (thankfully it only went 1-0)

Since452
13-02-2020, 11:42 AM
Shortly after his appointment, they were delighted with him, thought he was the man to get them out of trouble, but in the event of relegation was still the man to get them back up. I think a few minds will be changing in the next few weeks.

Imagine Alloa and Morton just sitting in and lobbing long balls over their high defensive line on the break. Pleasing

04Sauzee
13-02-2020, 11:45 AM
He's a fake!

You've got a diamante Daniel Stendel
The German was sacked by Barns-a-ley
Can't play attacking high press football
He'll relegate HMFC
Huge gaps at the back
Marlene in attack
Stendel has them praying
Hearts are crap.

:greengrin

Greenworld
13-02-2020, 11:47 AM

Most important thing, though, was the Hearts' players' body language. They look like a broken team and broken teams get relegated.If you saw Hamiltons games against rangers and celtic they just that actually think they quite a good team I would not be at all surprised to see them get at least a draw at tynie

MrRobot
13-02-2020, 11:50 AM
Hearts right now remind me of Hibs pre-relegation days, all over the place on and off the pitch. Ever so pleasing :greengrin

Greenworld
13-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Stendel made him captain. Can't see that happening. Naismith loves to shout but looks like the players are just blanking it out now. Loses its effect whe you're shouting at folk for 90 mins100% and for spells even Naismith realised that it was a waste of air. Players get pissed off with is constint moaning he has not exactly been playing well lately

04Sauzee
13-02-2020, 11:51 AM
As poor as Hearts were last night i thought Hamilton were murder against Aberdeen. I think Hearts need to win this game and will unfortunately.

Before everyone comes back to me, i know they have one once in the league since Daniel came in and their form is poor

cabbageandribs1875
13-02-2020, 12:06 PM
funny as it is heartz aint going anywhere

nor stendel

hamilton have now lost their captain for the rest of the season as well, i fancy them to be holding up the league after saturday,and there they will stay, heartz/st.mirren will beat whoever they may face in a play off

Since90+2
13-02-2020, 12:11 PM
funny as it is heartz aint going anywhere

nor stendel

hamilton have now lost their captain for the rest of the season as well, i fancy them to be holding up the league after saturday,and there they will stay, heartz/st.mirren will beat whoever they may face in a play off

That's alot of certainty when we are talking about a team that have won 3 games all season.

The 90+2
13-02-2020, 12:21 PM
As poor as Hearts were last night i thought Hamilton were murder against Aberdeen. I think Hearts need to win this game and will unfortunately.

Before everyone comes back to me, i know they have one once in the league since Daniel came in and their form is poor

Hearts got ripped a new one from Falkirk in the second half, St Johnstone and Killie recently as well as last night. They are murder also.

calumhibee1
13-02-2020, 12:30 PM
That's alot of certainty when we are talking about a team that have won 3 games all season.

****ing hell. I didn’t realise that’s all they’d won 😂

HibbyAndy
13-02-2020, 12:32 PM
****ing hell. I didn’t realise that’s all they’d won 😂

And 2 of those games were won with wicked deflections !!

KeithTheHibby
13-02-2020, 12:37 PM

Naismith shouts at everyone including the ref. He’s a wee fanny and must be due an injury soon.

Keith_M
13-02-2020, 12:39 PM
Broken against most teams they play but invariably turn it up when they play Hibs or, as I suspect we’ll see at the weekend, when the heat is on. Will eat my hat if Hearts get beat by Hamilton.

I expect to see you doing just that outside the Club Shop a week on Saturday

:greengrin

Cataplana
13-02-2020, 12:40 PM
Four points off 10th place is very pleasing. Lose on Saturday though and that's when the panic really sets in.

harry1875
13-02-2020, 12:51 PM
Aryan Cathro.

I still prefer Jerry Butcher.

Helmut Locke :hyper

Hibiza
13-02-2020, 12:58 PM
Used to have a pair of " stay press " troos. Is that the same as " high press " ? Perhaps that's just your pants.

Steve20
13-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Still think they’ll finish above Hamilton, St Mirren and Ross County. However, if they lose on Saturday then they’re really in trouble.

cabbageandribs1875
13-02-2020, 03:11 PM

they will double that total at least,the first of which will come this saturday, they will beat ross co at home as well, and win at least one of away games at st.mirren or Livingston... i'd even put £2 on it

:)

Springbank
13-02-2020, 03:23 PM
they will double that total at least,the first of which will come this saturday, they will beat ross co at home as well, and win at least one of away games at st.mirren or Livingston... i'd even put £2 on it

:)

Livi have won 6 in a row at home and have the best home record in the league outside the uglies AFAIK

CloudSquall
13-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Hearts right now remind me of Hibs pre-relegation days, all over the place on and off the pitch. Ever so pleasing :greengrin

I'm just glad we didn't go down with a cult of personality surrounding Butcher like Hearts are about to with Stendel.

I can't see him sticking about if/when they go down though.

Since452
13-02-2020, 03:28 PM
I think they'll beat Hamilton to start mass clapping at the stand from the plaza and Bulgarian balcony tears but St Mirren will beat them away to bring them back to reality

Hibbyradge
13-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Used to have a pair of " stay press " troos. Is that the same as " high press " ? Perhaps that's just your pants.

I used to have a pair of "high waisters".

Nowadays they hang around the chippy.

Bostonhibby
13-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Imagine them in the position where they're negotiating with Barnsley about his release from there at the same time as they're negotiating with him about his release from Tiny :faf:It's not as preposterous as you might think, these are the same folk who proclaimed one of their weird special relationships with Liverpool whilst also bumping liverpool out of cash and including them on their very own creditors list.

Not to mention the hypocrisy of bumping the Lady Haig poppy fund out of money whilst appearing to be a cut above the rest on this front.

WoreTheGreen
13-02-2020, 05:51 PM

Cowan tailoring by any chance

EI255
13-02-2020, 05:56 PM
Starting to really enjoy his post match interviews every bit as much as Boy Wonder's [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

HoboHarry
13-02-2020, 05:58 PM

We had waisters in the house too but they finally left home......

Hibbyradge
13-02-2020, 06:05 PM
Cowan tailoring by any chance

Indeed so!

Hibbyradge
13-02-2020, 06:06 PM
We had waisters in the house too but they finally left home......

😁

WoreTheGreen
13-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Indeed so!

Ben Sherman shirt in a black box also

Hibbyradge
13-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Ben Sherman shirt in a black box also

:agree:

They're still good shirts. Getting pricey nowadays.

WoreTheGreen
13-02-2020, 06:12 PM
Yeah I progressed to smiths arena

Jakhog1
13-02-2020, 06:39 PM
I see that they are having a Q and A session with Stendel and Naismith tonight with the Duncan's, will they ask the pressing questions or fawn over their diamond Daniel, serial loser who hearts took weeks to appoint to get the right person in, imagine if they made a rash decision.

Hibs4185
13-02-2020, 06:54 PM
I see that they are having a Q and A session with Stendel and Naismith tonight with the Duncan's, will they ask the pressing questions or fawn over their diamond Daniel, serial loser who hearts took weeks to appoint to get the right person in, imagine if they made a rash decision.

I fully expect them to fluke a win on Saturday and survive. They’ll survive by 2 points at the end of the season, which will mean that their lucky win at Easter Road will save them.

Jack Hackett
13-02-2020, 07:00 PM
I fully expect them to fluke a win on Saturday and survive. They’ll survive by 2 points at the end of the season, which will mean that their lucky win at Easter Road will save them.

... or their lucky win against The Ranjurs :dunno:

Spilt milk and aw that

Jakhog1
13-02-2020, 07:03 PM
... or their lucky win against The Ranjurs :dunno:

Spilt milk and aw that

Exactly, we are not the architect's of their survival if they do stay up by the skin of their teeth, can see them going all out Basil Fawlty at the Q&A, their BBC documentary cannot come fast enough

Jones28
13-02-2020, 07:41 PM

Jesus, I almost feel sorry for him.

Iggy Pope
13-02-2020, 08:02 PM

Wee bit like that point that they dropped at ER in 85/86 cost them the title.

weecounty hibby
13-02-2020, 08:07 PM
Wee bit like that point that they dropped at ER in 85/86 cost them the title.

I have said since that year that it wasn't actually Sir Albert of Kidd who took the league away from them it was actually that scabby 0-0 draw against us. GIRFUY jambos

eastterrace
13-02-2020, 08:16 PM
I have said since that year that it wasn't actually Sir Albert of Kidd who took the league away from them it was actually that scabby 0-0 draw against us. GIRFUY jambos
I was in the old main stand and some jambo sitting along from me had jerseys made with champions 1986 on a badge. He was giving it big licks saying he had made thousands of these. I was delighted it kinda didn’t work out for him.

13-02-2020, 08:53 PM
I was in the old main stand and some jambo sitting along from me had jerseys made with champions 1986 on a badge. He was giving it big licks saying he had made thousands of these. I was delighted it kinda didn’t work out for him.

What in November '85? Wonder if they had some made up last season when they'd won the league by November.

FitbaFolkKen
13-02-2020, 09:06 PM
Aryan Cathro.

I still prefer Jerry Butcher.

Jurgen Flopp is my favourite

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ancient hibee
13-02-2020, 09:09 PM
Throw in the miles offside goal we were given when they won 5-3 at Easter Road in 1964/65.Stopped them winning the league.

eastterrace
13-02-2020, 09:13 PM
What in November '85? Wonder if they had some made up last season when they'd won the league by November.
Sorry should have said it was the March derby when they won 2-1 , but us taken a point of them back in November did help to stop them winning the league.

RoYO!
13-02-2020, 10:04 PM
Jurgen Flopp is my favourite

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jurgen Doon, the winner by far! :D

Apologies I can't quote the original poster.

13-02-2020, 10:23 PM
Sorry should have said it was the March derby when they won 2-1 , but us taken a point of them back in November did help to stop them winning the league.

Ah, I see. That makes more sense, though not much would surprise me with that lot.

The 90+2
13-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Imagine we finished bottom six got Hamilton on the last day of the season at Easter road and they needed a win to relegate hearts :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-02-2020, 11:31 PM
If Hearts finish in 11th place, I think that they will go down. For the most mahoosive club in the world, it is a sorry state of affairs that their biggest game in years is the one that they have on Saturday.

Kato
14-02-2020, 12:17 AM
If Hearts finish in 11th place, I think that they will go down. For the most mahoosive club in the world, it is a sorry state of affairs that their biggest game in years is the one that they have on Saturday.

They'd be meeting a team, any of the contenders for the play-off's, who are a lot more used to finding a way to win games than they are. They look a sorry state and the if rumours are true that they have an extremely unhappy camp most of their players won't give a monkeys. Anyone with any sense playing for them will be looking for a way out and it will be on their minds right now.

Viva_Palmeiras
14-02-2020, 01:25 AM

So little did either know at the fine but their Daniel was brought in for his playoffs experience ?

Viva_Palmeiras
14-02-2020, 01:38 AM
22983So am I right in thinking that Their Daniel was happily ensconced in Barnsley - man of the people - not looking for a move and got wooed by Queen B into coming to a club he’d never heard of, to a league he knew nothing of so he thought long and hard and still left to head North? The interview process was thorough - they brought in Henning Wehn to translate - and he got the gig.

Yes Henning Wehn (of German comic fame from Edinburgh festival) got the gig!

You remember when that American dude subcontracted his work to a Filipino? That’s what we have here.

mjhibby
14-02-2020, 04:20 AM
Imagine we finished bottom six got Hamilton on the last day of the season at Easter road and they needed a win to relegate hearts :greengrin

A mysterious bug will sweep through Easter road and mean most of the regulars call off. Would be a delicious irony if us losing to Hamilton at er relegated them. The ultimate, ultimate karma.

mjhibby
14-02-2020, 04:53 AM
They seem to have finally realised that he's not the messiah. They probably will beat Hamilton who look like they are struggling with injuries. Whether they can get above st mirren is another matter. Stendel seem to say after the game that it was all about the Hamilton game. The players obviously fed off that against Celtic as they were terrible. If it comes down to goal difference that heavy defeat could resign them to the play offs and against a hungry Inverness or Dundee I wouldn't back them to stay up.

cabbageandribs1875
14-02-2020, 06:14 AM
Livi have won 6 in a row at home and have the best home record in the league outside the uglies AFAIK

good, that'll be the game where heartz will be big odds for a win,well worth a punt(£££)and it will most likely help us out at the same time tbf 😊 every good run comes to an end and all that, as much as i think we will beat them at ER i'm sure we're all aware how benevolent hibs teams have always been in helping out teams that are in dire need of a win 🙄

degenerated
14-02-2020, 07:32 AM
They seem to have finally realised that he's not the messiah. They probably will beat Hamilton who look like they are struggling with injuries. Whether they can get above st mirren is another matter. Stendel seem to say after the game that it was all about the Hamilton game. The players obviously fed off that against Celtic as they were terrible. If it comes down to goal difference that heavy defeat could resign them to the play offs and against a hungry Inverness or Dundee I wouldn't back them to stay up.You'd think, but no they're over there banging on about how they should be measured on the 46% possession they enjoyed at parkhead and not the 5 goals they shipped [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
14-02-2020, 07:55 AM
If you saw Hamiltons games against rangers and celtic they just that actually think they quite a good team I would not be at all surprised to see them get at least a draw at tynie

Not so sure, they are getting crippled with injuries at the moment (3 v Rangers) and looked very poor v Aberdeen. Live in hope though.

matty_f
14-02-2020, 08:11 AM
Not so sure, they are getting crippled with injuries at the moment (3 v Rangers) and looked very poor v Aberdeen. Live in hope though.

They lost their captain on Wednesday night as well for most of the season.

CentreLine
14-02-2020, 08:14 AM
They lost their captain on Wednesday night as well for most of the season.

And not even a sideways glance from the referee at Main, who quite deliberately made a back for the player to ensure he fell badly. Taking a man in the air like that cannot be a nothing other than endangering an opponent yet not even a yellow.

GreenNWhiteArmy
14-02-2020, 08:42 AM
You'd think, but no they're over there banging on about how they should be measured on the 46% possession they enjoyed at parkhead and not the 5 goals they shipped [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So it was an even game then, if we take away the goal posts?

hmmm, where have we heard that before? :wink:

JimBHibees
14-02-2020, 08:56 AM
And not even a sideways glance from the referee at Main, who quite deliberately made a back for the player to ensure he fell badly. Taking a man in the air like that cannot be a nothing other than endangering an opponent yet not even a yellow.

Agree was a very reckless challenge.

.Sean.
14-02-2020, 09:12 AM
I don’t see how so many are seemingly confident Hearts are about to pull off the great escape. They’ve won a whole 3 league games all season. I think Hamilton will get at least a draw there this weekend and I’m not in the slightest bit worried about them taking anything from us next month. They are absolutely garbage and running out of games to save them.

They lorded it over us for long enough so I’m quite enjoying seeing them struggle as much. Imagine we won the Scottish Cup and they got relegated.

Barman Stanton
14-02-2020, 10:04 AM
I don’t see how so many are seemingly confident Hearts are about to pull off the great escape. They’ve won a whole 3 league games all season. I think Hamilton will get at least a draw there this weekend and I’m not in the slightest bit worried about them taking anything from us next long. They are absolutely garbage and running out of games to save them.

They lorded it over us for long enough so I’m quite enjoying seeing them struggle as much. Imagine we won the Scottish Cup and they got relegated.

This. I’m baffled by how many Hibs fans are convinced they will stay up. People even stating it as fact. They are dreadful and there is every chance they could go down.

Tommy75
14-02-2020, 10:12 AM
They'd be meeting a team, any of the contenders for the play-off's, who are a lot more used to finding a way to win games than they are. They look a sorry state and the if rumours are true that they have an extremely unhappy camp most of their players won't give a monkeys. Anyone with any sense playing for them will be looking for a way out and it will be on their minds right now.

You'd think that was the case bus do Premiership teams not tend to win the Play-Offs? I think it is just Hamilton and Livingston who have won play offs whilst being the Championship side?

The 90+2
14-02-2020, 10:54 AM
This. I’m baffled by how many Hibs fans are convinced they will stay up. People even stating it as fact. They are dreadful and there is every chance they could go down.

They are plain and simply jammy jammy *******s.

14-02-2020, 11:02 AM

That was a brutal challenge.

Since452
14-02-2020, 11:21 AM

That's a good point.

Pereira - Getting crucified by the fans. Will go back to Man United and pick up a hefty wage. Is he really bothered?

Langer - Short term contract. Looked to me like he got himself deliberately sent off against Celtic before he embarrassed himself further. Looks terrible.

Avdijaj - Rumours of terrible attitude. Disappeared.

Sibbick - Dury out but another loan who couldn't get a game for a toiling Barnsley (the team Stendel built). Relegation with Hearts isn't his concern.

Then there's the rest. Defence all over the place. Two awful back up keepers. Naismith not playing well at all and Sean Clare being hailed as their best player (says a lot). Boyce will score the odd goal but I'm willing to bet he has a relegation get out clause and will be safe in the knowledge he'll get another club no bother.

If that was Hibs I'd be ****ing myself

Waxy
14-02-2020, 11:26 AM
Pretty much wouldnt be surprised at any result in the relegation cup final tomorrow. Be very difficult for hearts to come back from a defeat.

Kato
14-02-2020, 11:29 AM
You'd think that was the case bus do Premiership teams not tend to win the Play-Offs? I think it is just Hamilton and Livingston who have won play offs whilst being the Championship side?

Have never looked mate and probably your right. Depends also on the form of the Premiership side finishing second bottom and their form is woeful. Here's hoping though, eh. :cb

04Sauzee
14-02-2020, 11:33 AM

Not sure anybody is stating as fact that Hearts will stay up. I'm in the camp of believing they will stay up. On current form they are better than , Ross County, Hamilton and Motherwell and only worse than Aberdeen & St Mirren on goal difference

Since452
14-02-2020, 11:34 AM
The funny thing is I thought the laugh was over when they beat Rangers but they've been utterly woeful since. God only knows how they weren't on the end of a cricket score against St Johnstone and Falkirk

The 90+2
14-02-2020, 11:46 AM
The funny thing is I thought the laugh was over when they beat Rangers but they've been utterly woeful since. God only knows how they weren't on the end of a cricket score against St Johnstone and Falkirk

Because history has shown for them to be spawny as anything.

Jack
14-02-2020, 11:47 AM
Not sure anybody is stating as fact that Hearts will stay up. I'm in the camp of believing they will stay up. On current form they are better than , Ross County, Hamilton and Motherwell and only worse than Aberdeen & St Mirren on goal difference

If you take their fluke coupon bursting win against Sevco out of it they're plumb bottom, adrift, even on current form.

They've nothing positive to look forward to.

jeffers
14-02-2020, 12:08 PM
Other than us, have a top flight team been relegated by losing the play off ? It’s heavily weighted in favour of the top team, so if they finish 11th I fully expect them to stay up.

Since452
14-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Other than us, have a top flight team been relegated by losing the play off ? It’s heavily weighted in favour of the top team, so if they finish 11th I fully expect them to stay up.

Patrick Thistle

jgl07
14-02-2020, 12:43 PM
Patrick Thistle

I seem to recall Dundee United equalizing against Partick Thistle very late in the second leg and then scoring a winner in extra time. This was in 1995-96.

hfc rd
14-02-2020, 12:53 PM
They are going down. Whether it is automatically or via the play-offs, I cannot see them getting a good run of wins together and gettingout of the mess they are in. They are virtually identical to what we were like under Butcher. Manager that doesn’t seem to have a clue on how to set his team up, players looking as if they don’t really give a f*** and most importantly a team devoid of any confidence.

Springbank
14-02-2020, 01:00 PM
They are going down. Whether it is automatically or via the play-offs, I cannot see them getting a good run of wins together and gettingout of the mess they are in. They are virtually identical to what we were like under Butcher. Manager that doesn’t seem to have a clue on how to set his team up, players looking as if they don’t really give a f*** and most importantly a team devoid of any confidence.

The first goal in both of their next 2 games is huge

While it wouldn't surprise me if Naismith/Boyce give them firepower v Hamilton tomorrow, there's no doubt an early Hamilton goal (especially a soft one) will have 3 sides of a rusting Tynecastle getting angry, vocal and mutinous towards their team, their board, their ex-managers & everyone associated with their club (except, bizarrely, the manager, who is currently beyond criticism over there)

But a 0-1 start in Hamilton's favour will be a serious test for them. I hope it happens. Then let's see what they're made of.

Captain Trips
14-02-2020, 02:27 PM
Hearts introduce new Half Time entertainment host:

https://www.lep.co.uk/images-a.jpimedia.uk/imagefetch/http://www.lep.co.uk/webimage/Prestige.Item.1.102829504!image/image.jpg?width=640

Greenbeard
14-02-2020, 02:52 PM
Anyone noticed that Stendel's tongue is so big it's forever popping out.
Cunning linguist though.

Centre Hawf
14-02-2020, 04:27 PM
That's a good point.

Pereira - Getting crucified by the fans. Will go back to Man United and pick up a hefty wage. Is he really bothered?

Langer - Short term contract. Looked to me like he got himself deliberately sent off against Celtic before he embarrassed himself further. Looks terrible.

Avdijaj - Rumours of terrible attitude. Disappeared.

Sibbick - Dury out but another loan who couldn't get a game for a toiling Barnsley (the team Stendel built). Relegation with Hearts isn't his concern.

Then there's the rest. Defence all over the place. Two awful back up keepers. Naismith not playing well at all and Sean Clare being hailed as their best player (says a lot). Boyce will score the odd goal but I'm willing to bet he has a relegation get out clause and will be safe in the knowledge he'll get another club no bother.

If that was Hibs I'd be ****ing myself

The rest I agree with but from what I've seen of Sibbick he looks decent. Nothing outstanding but definitely a good player for this level. His absence weakens them.

CapitalGreen
14-02-2020, 04:41 PM
The rest I agree with but from what I've seen of Sibbick he looks decent. Nothing outstanding but definitely a good player for this level. His absence weakens them.

Agree that Sibbick looks good from the little I have seen of him. Maybe worth keeping tabs on if they go down we could offer him Premier League football.

NOLA
14-02-2020, 05:23 PM
He looks half cut every time I’ve seen him [emoji3061]

Carheenlea
14-02-2020, 06:24 PM
Hearts official tweet earlier going full WW1 for the match promotion

https://i.postimg.cc/76WfGLWG/0-A04198-B-3358-41-C0-95-E8-000-F029-A3026.jpg (https://postimg.cc/njqHNnZp)

bigwheel
14-02-2020, 06:25 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/76WfGLWG/0-A04198-B-3358-41-C0-95-E8-000-F029-A3026.jpg (https://postimg.cc/njqHNnZp)

Hahahaha.

Smartie
14-02-2020, 06:27 PM
Agree was a very reckless challenge.

I thought it was a disgusting challenge.

Not the obvious type that would have everyone up in arms but a sneaky, cowards challenge designed to hurt an opponent.

Didn’t like it at all, and I hope the player is back playing soon.

WoreTheGreen
14-02-2020, 06:27 PM
Needs a pint

Smartie
14-02-2020, 06:28 PM
Hearts introduce new Half Time entertainment host:

https://www.lep.co.uk/images-a.jpimedia.uk/imagefetch/http://www.lep.co.uk/webimage/Prestige.Item.1.102829504!image/image.jpg?width=640

Has he got Ally McCoist inside him?

Peevemor
14-02-2020, 06:29 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/76WfGLWG/0-A04198-B-3358-41-C0-95-E8-000-F029-A3026.jpg (https://postimg.cc/njqHNnZp)Oh FFS!

WoreTheGreen
14-02-2020, 06:32 PM
Hahahaha.

Who do you think you’re doing mr stendal
You’re high press is **** and your going down

Bostonhibby
14-02-2020, 06:32 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/76WfGLWG/0-A04198-B-3358-41-C0-95-E8-000-F029-A3026.jpg (https://postimg.cc/njqHNnZp)See you in Wetherspoons just before Kick off, and straight after full time. 16.45 til very late.

Last man standing.

Peevemor
14-02-2020, 06:33 PM
See you in Wetherspoons just before Kick off, and straight after full time. 16.45 til very late.

Last man standing.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using TapatalkI was thinking more C U next Tuesday.

The 90+2
14-02-2020, 06:39 PM

They don’t do irony obviously 😂😂😂😂

WoreTheGreen
14-02-2020, 06:45 PM
Just as well his arm wasn’t slightly elevated.

Since452
14-02-2020, 06:49 PM

"We've outgrown Hibs, our new main rivals are Celtic"

cabbageandribs1875
14-02-2020, 06:50 PM
i cower behind the sofa when cameras pan in on stendel, it's that lizard like tongue, wtf is that all about

WoreTheGreen
14-02-2020, 06:51 PM
It’s your ****ing ya daftie

Viva_Palmeiras
14-02-2020, 06:52 PM

who says Germans can’t do comedy?!

DetroitHibs
14-02-2020, 07:08 PM
They get beat tomorrow and old Daniel son will be hounded.

The 90+2
14-02-2020, 07:12 PM

Can’t see either happening tbh. Hamilton are crippled with injury.

bingo70
14-02-2020, 07:18 PM

Sounds like he’s got free reign to be as bad as he wants and whatever happens Levein will get the blame.

Kato
14-02-2020, 07:23 PM
Anyone noticed that Stendel's tongue is so big it's forever popping out.
Cunning linguist though.

He learned English by watching Jamie Oliver videos.

The 90+2
14-02-2020, 07:27 PM
Sounds like he’s got free reign to be as bad as he wants and whatever happens Levein will get the blame.

Sounds like when Levein took over and they all blamed Cathros six months for the following three years.

SquashedFrogg
14-02-2020, 07:30 PM
Sounds like when Levein took over and they all blamed Cathros six months for the following three years.

Great spot. Exactly what's happening.

Eyrie
14-02-2020, 08:02 PM
I think we need to cut Stendel some slack.

It can't be easy for him knowing he was the fourth choice after Adams, Ross and McPhee.

#2 Double Tap
14-02-2020, 08:19 PM

Captain Trips
14-02-2020, 09:08 PM

Did lots of folk not blame Calderwood for a long time cutting Fenlon slack for way too long. IMO of course.

jacomo
14-02-2020, 09:21 PM

who says Germans can’t do comedy?!

Pin up material for the Duncan sisters.

jacomo
14-02-2020, 09:22 PM

And thank god he’s wearing the Stendel jacket. Should shift a few.

Canny commercial operators, these guys.

NOLA
15-02-2020, 01:25 PM

Good job sir [emoji106]

The 90+2
15-02-2020, 01:31 PM
Did lots of folk not blame Calderwood for a long time cutting Fenlon slack for way too long. IMO of course.

Can’t really remember tbh, I thought Fenlon saved us from going down but the final against them he certainly didn’t get any leeway after it., I don’t think anyway, my mind tends to block out that ***** period of time on and off the pitch :greengrin

Steve88
15-02-2020, 02:18 PM
DS is getting pelters on JK right now

Since452
15-02-2020, 02:19 PM
Stendel is a myth

HibbyDave
15-02-2020, 04:10 PM
Oh Fanny Boy..... the championship is calling.
From East end park way down to Somerset.
You’ll have some fun and enjoy much funny banter,
But come ye back? Well no, I just don’t think so
It’s so much fun, your team will stay down there.

Feel free to add verses!

wallpaperman
15-02-2020, 04:12 PM
Any words of wisdom from Jurgen Doon post match yet?

WoreTheGreen
15-02-2020, 04:40 PM
Frank backathebar( the pilsner) what’s his excuse today

Crab apple
15-02-2020, 04:46 PM
It was a bizarre appointment by Budgie. He came from Barnsley with a worse record than Heckingbottom. I actually think they would probably stay up under Avril but with Stendel in charge I think they will be in the bottom 2.

Since452
15-02-2020, 04:46 PM
One league win in 20?

CapitalGreen
15-02-2020, 04:48 PM
Anyone changed their mind?

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?343195-Daniel-Stendel

Hibeesmad
15-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Ross was Hearts number one man. He chose us.

hfc rd
15-02-2020, 04:52 PM

Show’s you how much I know! I need to delete some of those posts!

😂😂😂😂

Since452
15-02-2020, 04:53 PM

Glad I didn't bum up 😂

H18 SFR
15-02-2020, 04:55 PM
Yam mate messaging group chat saying Stendel is going, meeting in Tynecastle just now.

Jack Hackett
15-02-2020, 04:56 PM

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?343195-Daniel-Stendel (https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?343195-Daniel-Stendel)

Was that only 3 months ago?

It's a funny old game :greengrin

Percy Vere
Have they resolved the compensation issue with Barnsley yet?

Yeah Barnsley are paying Hearts £500k

weecounty hibby
Yam mate messaging group chat saying Stendel is going, meeting in Tynecastle just now.

Please don't let it be true!!!

WoreTheGreen
Tynecastle arms?

bingo70
15-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Glad I didn't bum up 😂

I think I did and I make no apologies for it.

As a fan we’ve got very limited information to go on and any perception we have of a manager is based on very little really.

Every job I’ve ever gone for though, one of the first questions that comes up in the interview process is “what do you know about the company?”

Stendel hasn’t heard of hearts before the interview and he openly admitted it, that’s abysmal and whoever interviewed him should have had alarm bells ringing straight away.

They made such an erse if the recruitment process though they backed themselves into a corner and had to go for him.

Imo once they realised the **** they were in they should have gone for Locke to steady the ship until the summer it tried to get Robertson back. It wouldn’t have massaged the ego of the supporters but it would have been the sensible move.

Jack Hackett
15-02-2020, 04:59 PM

Rumours that Levain is hanging around the toilets

H18 SFR
15-02-2020, 04:59 PM

Someone asked Soutar something in hospitality and his reaction was along the lines of no one really knows what's going on.

Cataplana
15-02-2020, 05:00 PM
Rumours that Levain is hanging around the toilets

I heard he was in the Hearts shop.

CMurdoch
15-02-2020, 05:03 PM
After today's result they would be better allowing the players to decide the tactics rather than Stendel.
2-0 down 11v11 with the players Hearts had in their team today is unbelievably bad.
I honestly believe I could do better than Stendel.

Jack Hackett
15-02-2020, 05:05 PM
I think I did and I make no apologies for it.

As a fan we’ve got very limited information to go on and any perception we have of a manager is based on very little really.

Every job I’ve ever gone for though, one of the first questions that comes up in the interview process is “what do you know about the company?”

Stendel hasn’t heard of hearts before the interview and he openly admitted it, that’s abysmal and whoever interviewed him should have had alarm bells ringing straight away.

They made such an erse if the recruitment process though they backed themselves into a corner and had to go for him.

Imo once they realised the **** they were in they should have gone for Locke to steady the ship until the summer it tried to get Robertson back. It wouldn’t have massaged the ego of the supporters but it would have been the sensible move.

This totally underlines the cluster**** that is Queenie's reign. Built the whole thing up to hysterical levels, and had to prove to the clamouring fans that they were the big team

Since452
15-02-2020, 05:05 PM

That would be a ****ing disaster. Really hope not true

Jack Hackett
15-02-2020, 05:06 PM
I heard he was in the Hearts shop.

... Same difference :greengrin