PDA

View Full Version : NHC Hearts Woman

Brightside
11-02-2020, 12:53 PM
Announcing a shirt sponsor for their womans teams. And still we wait............ Its amazing how poor we are with this stuff. Celtic / Rangers / Hearts / City all have shirt sponsors for their womans team.

easty
11-02-2020, 12:56 PM
We don’t have a shirt sponsor for the actual team...so it’s hardly a surprise

Viva_Palmeiras
11-02-2020, 01:00 PM
Reminds me of that “specimen” (forget their svelte Amazonian goddess look) who used to hang out the back of her tenement building and hurl abuse at the Hibees in return for a Hibee-powered banter back at her.

1 8 7 5
11-02-2020, 01:03 PM
I wouldn't go as far as to give Hibernian a dig because the sparrowheids have put a name on their womens' fitba tops!

blackpoolhibs
11-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Well done Hibs. :clapper:

Keith_M
11-02-2020, 01:25 PM
Announcing a shirt sponsor for their womans teams. And still we wait............ Its amazing how poor we are with this stuff. Celtic / Rangers / Hearts / City all have shirt sponsors for their womans team.

Has anyone offered to sponsor the Hibs Ladies Team?

:dunno:

dchibs
11-02-2020, 01:39 PM

Tampons would be a good sponser for hertz given blood dosnt show and all that.

CMurdoch
11-02-2020, 01:43 PM
Heart of Midlothian today announced an exciting new partnership that sees the name of the charity, Scotland Women in Technology, take pride of place on the Hearts Women shirt.

Scotland Women in Technology (https://www.scotwomenintech.com/) (SWiT) exists to Celebrate, Champion and Invest in women in the technology sector in Scotland. This unique partnership will raise awareness of SWiT’s work, showing girls and women that technology is for them. It aligns perfectly with the club’s ambition of supporting diversity and addressing the gender gap in both sport and IT.

The above is lifted from the Hearts website.
Suspect it is small beer but still a good effort to attract sponsorship for their women's team and also a good bit of publicity for the sponsor for a small outlay.

Since90+2
11-02-2020, 01:48 PM
I wouldn't go as far as to give Hibernian a dig because the sparrowheids have put a name on their womens' fitba tops!

Exactly. Pointless discussion.

CockneyRebel
11-02-2020, 02:59 PM

As the sponsors for the Jambos are a charity how much money would they be likely to hand over? Also how can you charge a charity, doesn't sit right really does it?

Not In The Know
11-02-2020, 03:07 PM
Heart of Midlothian today announced an exciting new partnership that sees the name of the charity, Scotland Women in Technology, take pride of place on the Hearts Women shirt.

Scotland Women in Technology (https://www.scotwomenintech.com/) (SWiT) exists to Celebrate, Champion and Invest in women in the technology sector in Scotland. This unique partnership will raise awareness of SWiT’s work, showing girls and women that technology is for them. It aligns perfectly with the club’s ambition of supporting diversity and addressing the gender gap in both sport and IT.

Suspect it is small beer but still a good effort to attract sponsorship for their women's team and also a good bit of publicity for the sponsor for a small outlay.

Jambos in taking money from a Charity Shocker!

Wee Effen Bee
11-02-2020, 03:24 PM
Imagine becoming so irate, about something so irrelevant, that you take time out of your day to start a thread attacking your own club

SquashedFrogg
11-02-2020, 03:31 PM
Imagine becoming so irate, about something so irrelevant, that you take time out of your day to start a thread attacking your own club

It's almost like an obsession with our neighbours. I don't get it.

Andy74
11-02-2020, 03:39 PM
Is there only 1 woman in the team?

Anyway, sounds very similar to us putting the Foundation on the shirt.

The 90+2
11-02-2020, 03:40 PM
As the sponsors for the Jambos are a charity how much money would they be likely to hand over? Also how can you charge a charity, doesn't sit right really does it?

They’re probably getting money from a 3rd party, like with their main male sponsor.

Frazerbob
11-02-2020, 03:43 PM

FFS any excuse to have a go.

Cataplana
11-02-2020, 03:44 PM
Is there anything Hibs can get right? :brickwall

danhibees1875
11-02-2020, 03:46 PM
They’re probably getting money from a 3rd party, like with their main male sponsor.

:agree:

There's no way that charity have paid money to Hearts women for that. A decent gesture all-round I think.

Peevemor
11-02-2020, 03:47 PM

Fortunately it's not "Clubs Using New Technology"...

Vault Boy
11-02-2020, 03:48 PM
So Hearts Ladies also aren't getting shirt sponsorship money. Don't think there's much in this.

The 90+2
11-02-2020, 03:50 PM
So Hearts Ladies also aren't getting shirt sponsorship money. Don't think there's much in this.

Hearts male team get money to have the charity on their top. This will be similar. Budge probably funding it or one of her pals.

Brightside
11-02-2020, 03:55 PM

its funded by a grant from Bailie Gifford. Its a marketing dept doing their job.

Vault Boy
11-02-2020, 04:17 PM
its funded by a grant from Bailie Gifford. Its a marketing dept doing their job.

Or perhaps a private benefactor making an autonomous decision.

Either way I don't really see it as a valid stick to beat Hibs with, Hearts seem to have a significant vein of rich fans to tap.

Maybe you're right and Hibs could be doing more to try and source similar funds but I just can't imagine they won't have tried, who doesn't want free money?

Brightside
11-02-2020, 04:26 PM
Or perhaps a private benefactor making an autonomous decision.

Either way I don't really see it as a valid stick to beat Hibs with, Hearts seem to have a significant vein of rich fans to tap.

Maybe you're right and Hibs could be doing more to try and source similar funds but I just can't imagine they won't have tried, who doesn't want free money?

Rangers , Celtic, Hearts, City......all 4 of them have separate sponsorship from the mens setup. Its not about beating Hibs with a stick but when fans dont want any money invested in the Womens team surely we can at least do something like the others are doing.

Iggy Pope
11-02-2020, 04:28 PM

An organisation that gets an endless amount of interest on here.

James Stephen
11-02-2020, 04:30 PM
Does add grist to the mill that some of their anonymous donations may have originated there though

Carheenlea
11-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Thought it was going to be a thread about our old friend

https://i.postimg.cc/tTWPDmrB/7-A47-DFC4-B5-FF-4-A9-B-8-DB3-10-E39-FDD23-AA.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Vault Boy
11-02-2020, 04:40 PM
Rangers , Celtic, Hearts, City......all 4 of them have separate sponsorship from the mens setup. Its not about beating Hibs with a stick but when fans dont want any money invested in the Womens team surely we can at least do something like the others are doing.

Fair enough, I'd be surprised if we're not trying given the teams you've named have secured deals (I'll take your word on it as I don't follow the SWF), but clearly the commercial side of the club has had some turbulence recently. Hopefully things pick up.

The Hibee Harp
11-02-2020, 05:13 PM

I get the point you are making but worth pointing out Eden Mill pay the Community Foundation to be on the back of the Ladies shirts and HIbs Ladies will have benefited from cash raised on all Hibs shirts this season where supporters opted for the Foundation in their top or made a donation when buying so it’s not like they’ve missed out completely.

Simkin911
12-02-2020, 09:42 AM
Thought it was going to be a thread about our old friend

https://i.postimg.cc/tTWPDmrB/7-A47-DFC4-B5-FF-4-A9-B-8-DB3-10-E39-FDD23-AA.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Serious question - what is that beside her right hand? Can’t quite tell on my phone. Hopefully not part of her anatomy!!

Carheenlea
12-02-2020, 11:24 AM
Serious question - what is that beside her right hand? Can’t quite tell on my phone. Hopefully not part of her anatomy!!

It’s a celebrating Leigh Griffiths’ heid :greengrin