PDA

View Full Version : Where is Leeann?

Foritza
10-02-2020, 09:15 PM
She used to be very prominant and proactive . Now you don't hear from her. Why is That ? . She is the current CEO of Hibs unless I am mistaken .Miss her drive and enthuisam. I guess the upcoming AGM will be pivitol to her role going forward.

Jones28
10-02-2020, 09:16 PM
She’s probably been a bit preoccupied with a new owner coming in.

The 90+2
10-02-2020, 09:19 PM

In what way?

Vault Boy
10-02-2020, 09:20 PM

This and she doesn't really want to be seen as soaking up the limelight when the focus is on the team, I think she mentioned in her last HTV interview that it was a conscious decision to leave her media appearances for particular events.

I do however agree that it'd be good to hear from her more regularly, I think she's a talented speaker and always conveys positivity and reason. I'm sure the AGM will be a rather significant one with the new ownership so it could well be a case of Leeann having to stay quiet until the actual strategy is announced, then she has something to talk about.

FilipinoHibs
10-02-2020, 09:21 PM
In what way?

Getting things in place to implement the plan that will be unveiled at the AGM.

Was also very bust during the transfer window handling the loans and transfers.

Jones28
10-02-2020, 09:25 PM
In what way?

Being a bit busy. IMO the club behind the scenes has had the biggest trauma/change put on it in my lifetime and this is going to keep a CEO rather busy.

Col2
10-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Being a bit busy. IMO the club behind the scenes has had the biggest trauma/change put on it in my lifetime and this is going to keep a CEO rather busy.

How so? New owner direction?

HoboHarry
10-02-2020, 09:29 PM
She used to be very prominant and proactive . Now you don't hear from her. Why is That ? . She is the current CEO of Hibs unless I am mistaken .Miss her drive and enthuisam. I guess the upcoming AGM will be pivitol to her role going forward.
She goes in at 7am every morning and starts the working day with a joint followed by a couple of bacon baps, sleeps until 2pm then goes home. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Jones28
10-02-2020, 09:34 PM
How so? New owner direction?

Most likely, I’m just speculating that a guy who has come in from out of the blue and has dropped hints about plans all through his tenure so far will have ideas that will keep a CEO busy.

hibby rae
10-02-2020, 09:35 PM
She goes in at 7am every morning and starts the working day with a joint followed by a couple of bacon baps, sleeps until 2pm then goes home. Is that what you wanted to hear?

God I'd hate that, having to start at 7am. Especially with her living in Glasgow!

The 90+2
10-02-2020, 09:43 PM
Most likely, I’m just speculating that a guy who has come in from out of the blue and has dropped hints about plans all through his tenure so far will have ideas that will keep a CEO busy.

I thought he was taking months to decide what the grand plans are and evaluating all areas of the club? Hopefully the ceo is working with the other departments at this time in making sure we have a sponsor next season instead of failing to do so then saying there would be loads of community based initiatives coming up in the coming months (June) and changes around the ground to promote our in house sponsor that just hasn’t happened and absolutely nobody has been held accountable for.

Hibbyradge
10-02-2020, 09:48 PM

3 skinner or 5?

Jones28
10-02-2020, 09:59 PM
I thought he was taking months to decide what the grand plans are and evaluating all areas of the club? Hopefully the ceo is working with the other departments at this time in making sure we have a sponsor next season instead of failing to do so then saying there would be loads of community based initiatives coming up in the coming months (June) and changes around the ground to promote our in house sponsor that just hasn’t happened and absolutely nobody has been held accountable for.

Mate give it a ****ing rest eh? You’ve nothing good to say about anything, so just don’t say it.

I clearly said in my post it was my own opinion, my own speculation. Don’t highjack my post to have a pop, do it off your own back. LD has made mistakes, she’s also had triumphs. Like everyone in life.

The 90+2
10-02-2020, 10:07 PM
Mate give it a ****ing rest eh? You’ve nothing good to say about anything, so just don’t say it.

I clearly said in my post it was my own opinion, my own speculation. Don’t highjack my post to have a pop, do it off your own back. LD has made mistakes, she’s also had triumphs. Like everyone in life.

I’ve lots of good to say, Dempster has been a ultimate success for the club apart from the sponsor shambles and she’s been a success.

If anyone was hijacking anyone’s post it was you, saying something then later saying it was just your way of thinking when someone else asked probably intrigued like I was waiting for the reply.

Jones28
10-02-2020, 10:12 PM
I’ve lots of good to say, Dempster has been a ultimate success for the club apart from the sponsor shambles and she’s been a success.

If anyone was hijacking anyone’s post it was you, saying something then later saying it was just your way of thinking when someone else asked probably intrigued like I was waiting for the reply.

I said “probably”. Doesn’t exactly imply that I’m in the know does it? I was speculating as to why our CEO hasn’t been at the frontline of media coverage.

HoboHarry
10-02-2020, 10:17 PM
3 skinner or 5?
3 - Petrie's still in charge of the skinner budget.....

greenlex
10-02-2020, 10:18 PM
God I'd hate that, having to start at 7am. Especially with her living in Glasgow!
All good she’s not meant to start till 9 but goes in early to miss the traffic. Nips off home early for the same reason.

CentreLine
10-02-2020, 10:20 PM
I am looking forward to the AGM very much and to hearing the outcomes of the examination of each department within the club. That said, I sincerely hope that our new owner has also taken the time to submit an analysis of his own role and expectations. The resulting report at the AGM should be most interesting

The Harp Awakes
10-02-2020, 10:26 PM

I think it is a reasonable question to ask. I've no doubt she has been busy behind the scenes, but the last time we heard anything of note from her was after the guy had a swipe at Tavernier - when was that; over a year ago?

There seems to have been a lot of silence since Ron came in.

Hibbyradge
10-02-2020, 10:28 PM
3 - Petrie's still in charge of the skinner budget.....

I'm ok with a couple of 3s.

I don't want her losing focus.

matty_f
10-02-2020, 10:40 PM
ShE sUpPoRtS ThE RaNgUrS.

Sorry, thought I was on Twitter for a minute.

The 90+2
10-02-2020, 10:46 PM
I said “probably”. Doesn’t exactly imply that I’m in the know does it? I was speculating as to why our CEO hasn’t been at the frontline of media coverage.

You said the club is going through the biggest trauma/change in your life. That’s more than just speculating maybe?

Iggy Pope
10-02-2020, 11:18 PM
All good she’s not meant to start till 9 but goes in early to miss the traffic. Nips off home early for the same reason.

My Mrs does this. It plays pure mental havoc with my spoon burning though.

Jones28
11-02-2020, 05:50 AM
You said the club is going through the biggest trauma/change in your life. That’s more than just speculating maybe?

I also said “in my opinion”. I know nothing more than anyone else, and by trauma i don’t mean that as a negatives. What I think is that this is biggest change at the club since farmer took over, which is why we haven’t seen much of our CEO. Is that better?

Fuzzywuzzy
11-02-2020, 05:50 AM
ShE sUpPoRtS ThE RaNgUrS.

Sorry, thought I was on Twitter for a minute.

I saw this yesterday. What is it used for?

MWHIBBIES
11-02-2020, 06:20 AM
Probably sick of abuse from Neanderthals on twitter and Facebook so only appearing when needs to. Just have to look at the ridiculous and unfunny reaction to her Olly Shaw comments to see why she doesn't bother.

Stuart93
11-02-2020, 06:48 AM
Probably sick of abuse from Neanderthals on twitter and Facebook so only appearing when needs to. Just have to look at the ridiculous and unfunny reaction to her Olly Shaw comments to see why she doesn't bother.

Agree with this. Probably keeps her head down to fend off the absolute dafties on Twitter and Facebook who’ve never got a good word to say about her or the club

And unfortunately there’s a decent amount of them. And they’re usually the first to cry when she’s “gone missing”

Sammy7nil
11-02-2020, 07:06 AM

Source :greengrin

I heard she is helping Him Traynor with his Spanish

ian cruise
11-02-2020, 07:20 AM
Why do some of our suoport have this obsession with hearing from Leeann Dempster all the time? We didn't have the same calls for Rod Petrie or Tom Farmer to be giving constant updates and I can't think of any other clubs where that happens, only ones that you could argue did (past tense) were Hearts and Rangers when they were trying to placate the masses for poor performance or had the begging bowl out.

The team are doing OK, not brilliant but not bad. Definitely been green shoots of recovery since the season started. Players beginning to settle and perform as we'd hoped at start of the season. What looks like a good window in Jan. What would we gain from a vague statement from Leeann if there's nothing specific to share?

green day
11-02-2020, 07:27 AM
Why do some of our suoport have this obsession with hearing from Leeann Dempster all the time? We didn't have the same calls for Rod Petrie or Tom Farmer to be giving constant updates and I can't think of any other clubs where that happens, only ones that you could argue did (past tense) were Hearts and Rangers when they were trying to placate the masses for poor performance or had the begging bowl out.

The team are doing OK, not brilliant but not bad. Definitely been green shoots of recovery since the season started. Players beginning to settle and perform as we'd hoped at start of the season. What looks like a good window in Jan. What would we gain from a vague statement from Leeann if there's nothing specific to share?

The big issue is that in this age of twitter etc any social media vacuum is filled by tinfoil hat wearing radges and if Hibs dont give us stories then the bams will. It took about 5 minutes for the Petrie hating balloons to turn their guns on LD after Ron Gordon took over.

It doesnt have to be communication specifically from LD - look at Motherwell, who do great social media. Its not all from Alan Burrows, but it keeps their fans engaged, upbeat, involved.

Hibs need to be all over this and I hope its part of the plan we will hear about at the AGM.

Keith_M
11-02-2020, 07:55 AM

You forgot to mention her endless posts on Follow Follow and the time spent watching Rangers TV

Brightside
11-02-2020, 07:55 AM
I am looking forward to the AGM very much and to hearing the outcomes of the examination of each department within the club. That said, I sincerely hope that our new owner has also taken the time to submit an analysis of his own role and expectations. The resulting report at the AGM should be most interesting

If you think the results of that review are going to be published be prepared for a let down. :wink:

Keith_M
11-02-2020, 08:00 AM
If you think the results of that review are going to be published be prepared for a let down. :wink:

It'll be locked away for twenty years, for National Security reasons.

They're going to put it next to Rod's Five Year Plan

hibbyfraelibby
11-02-2020, 09:52 AM

Trauma? Mercer was Trauma. What we have now is an intensive change programme consuming everyone behind the scenes time. Thing like poaching some of the SRU's commercial team, the develop/upgrade to HTC, new Football dept structure etc.

Jones28
11-02-2020, 09:59 AM
Trauma? Mercer was Trauma. What we have now is an intensive change programme consuming everyone behind the scenes time. Thing like poaching some of the SRU's commercial team, the develop/upgrade to HTC, new Football dept structure etc.

Trauma might have been a bit of a strong term, but it’s the biggest period of change the club have seen since Mercer.

Derek_Leith
11-02-2020, 10:45 AM

Long time listener, first time caller.

Personally, I think it al comes down to the AGM. When Ron took over it was well documented that his versionwould be well constructed, thought out etc, and brought to us at the nextmeeting.
Unfortunately we are still waiting and the silence from LDisn’t exactly helping. Another poster made note of the social media work doneat Motherwell… it really is fantastic and (I would guess) is at minimal cost.
We, as fans, just want to know what the next step is… LDshould be one of the people at the club who are conveying the message.

Juniper Greens
11-02-2020, 10:50 AM

As long as she's not working from home or taking mornings off like our Gorgie chums

Lendo
11-02-2020, 11:19 AM

Strange post.....

What exactly are you wanting to see/hear from her?

bigwheel
11-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Strange post.....

What exactly are you wanting to see/hear from her?

Don’t think it’s a strange post at all..quite factual and reasonable for me..she used to be very communicative - now much less so...reasonable to ask why

Think the comms for the leadership has been pretty mixed of late tbh - they seem to not say anything until they have a big message and also undervalue the need to keep undermining key messages to fans

Foritza
12-02-2020, 11:07 PM

ronaldo7
13-02-2020, 07:27 AM

You'll hear soon enough. Season tickets to sell.

SquashedFrogg
13-02-2020, 07:29 AM

Yawn.

Keith_M
13-02-2020, 07:31 AM
O-m-g

Keith_M
13-02-2020, 07:31 AM

Gies peace

ronaldo7
13-02-2020, 07:36 AM
Gies peace

Just telling it how it is. I'll now give you peace. 😓

Oscar T Grouch
13-02-2020, 07:41 AM
Long time listener, first time caller.

Personally, I think it al comes down to the AGM. When Ron took over it was well documented that his versionwould be well constructed, thought out etc, and brought to us at the nextmeeting.
Unfortunately we are still waiting and the silence from LDisn’t exactly helping. Another poster made note of the social media work doneat Motherwell… it really is fantastic and (I would guess) is at minimal cost.
We, as fans, just want to know what the next step is… LDshould be one of the people at the club who are conveying the message.

Social media work being done by Hibs now is fantastic and funny. Does Motherwell’s CEO do their social media? What was Motherwell’s CEOs last statement? You know as we’re comparing clubs. I bet you the majority of Scottish football fans can name our CEO, a lot more than can do the same for Motherwell. I don’t get this obsession with LD with some of our fans, I know there is an unhealthy hatred of her in the Hibs twitterverse due to her affiliation to the huns, but even the none mentally disturbed fans seem to want a statement from her weekly. Our social media communicates with fans. RGs ‘vision’ for Hibs was always gonna be announced at the AGM which now has a date. I just don’t get why we want to hear from our CEO every 5 minutes. I would much prefer her to be like Petrie and speak only when necessary and just get on with her job, which she’s being doing a pretty good shift in for the last 6 years.

SquashedFrogg
13-02-2020, 07:48 AM
Social media work being done by Hibs now is fantastic and funny. Does Motherwell’s CEO do their social media? What was Motherwell’s CEOs last statement? You know as we’re comparing clubs. I bet you the majority of Scottish football fans can name our CEO, a lot more than can do the same for Motherwell. I don’t get this obsession with LD with some of our fans, I know there is an unhealthy hatred of her in the Hibs twitterverse due to her affiliation to the huns, but even the none mentally disturbed fans seem to want a statement from her weekly. Our social media communicates with fans. RGs ‘vision’ for Hibs was always gonna be announced at the AGM which now has a date. I just don’t get why we want to hear from our CEO every 5 minutes. I would much prefer her to be like Petrie and speak only when necessary and just get on with her job, which she’s being doing a pretty good shift in for the last 6 years.

Far too much sense here.

Viva_Palmeiras
13-02-2020, 08:43 AM
Why are folks so obsessed with individuals? Our clubs finest hours were team efforts.
Some are better at communicating than others and Rod->Leeann is like night and day. We often forget the old Scottish proverb - "say little but say it well"

Hibbyradge
13-02-2020, 08:47 AM
Why are folks so obsessed with individuals? Our clubs finest hours were team efforts.
Some are better at communicating than others and Rod->Leeann is like night and day. We often forget the old Scottish proverb - "say little but say it well"

Carheenlea
13-02-2020, 08:50 AM
Just because she isn’t boring Scottish football to tears with regular statements and soundbites doesn’t mean she’s not quietly working competently in the background.

Hibiza
13-02-2020, 09:43 AM

Nice one , ha ha

Brightside
13-02-2020, 09:45 AM
You should really only be hearing from the CEO when we have problems. Successful CEOs dont spend their days firing out Press Releases.

Greenworld
13-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Perhaps RG has had her looking at things and reports that he wanted. They have employed some new staff in accounts and looking for someone right now in marketing and sales.
Small things have been happening and like most I'm sure some exciting things will be announced on the way forward.

The stadiam internally looks tired and is in desperate need of a refurb we forget how old it already is. I think the hospitality areas will get paint job , new carpets etc need not cost a fortune but needs done.
The food offering at the match is rightly slaughtered and that will hopefully be addressed.
These are not exactly exciting things but will return more money to the club if done right.
I expect major sponsorship deals to be announced again more money to the club.
Partnership with another football club is something that has been talked about so hopefully something exciting there.
A overhaul of the training complex perhaps even the staffing we would well to look at st Mirren and Hamilton who seem to unearth good players regularly.
5 million in the bank is brilliant and that should be used wisely to make more money as well as strengthening the team .
Now that's just the tip of the iceberg I think LD might be quite busy

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

lyonhibs
13-02-2020, 01:34 PM
I'd personally prefer a vocal, media savvy and well kent + respected face as our public figurehead.
Jim Traynor, for example, is doing a commendable job for Rangers.

Oh for more stoic, upstanding gents like him around ER......

FilipinoHibs
14-02-2020, 05:52 AM
Perhaps RG has had her looking at things and reports that he wanted. They have employed some new staff in accounts and looking for someone right now in marketing and sales.
Small things have been happening and like most I'm sure some exciting things will be announced on the way forward.

The stadiam internally looks tired and is in desperate need of a refurb we forget how old it already is. I think the hospitality areas will get paint job , new carpets etc need not cost a fortune but needs done.
The food offering at the match is rightly slaughtered and that will hopefully be addressed.
These are not exactly exciting things but will return more money to the club if done right.
I expect major sponsorship deals to be announced again more money to the club.
Partnership with another football club is something that has been talked about so hopefully something exciting there.
A overhaul of the training complex perhaps even the staffing we would well to look at st Mirren and Hamilton who seem to unearth good players regularly.
5 million in the bank is brilliant and that should be used wisely to make more money as well as strengthening the team .
Now that's just the tip of the iceberg I think LD might be quite busy

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

£5 million mostly season ticket money to pay this season's wages.

Keith_M
14-02-2020, 08:59 AM
She's behind you!

Carheenlea
21-02-2020, 08:39 AM
Good little piece with a positive sounding Leeann Dempster here about Jack Ross and progress on the playing side.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/leeann-dempster-hails-hibs-boys-summer-1886082

Ozyhibby
21-02-2020, 09:11 AM
Good little piece with a positive sounding Leeann Dempster here about Jack Ross and progress on the playing side.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/leeann-dempster-hails-hibs-boys-summer-1886082

With the agm approaching I would expect a drip feed of stories in the run up. Still waiting on something substantial from Ron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
21-02-2020, 09:31 AM

Good read thanks for posting

SquashedFrogg
21-02-2020, 09:40 AM

Good wee read. I'm sure those more needy will still be unhappy though.

Jones28
21-02-2020, 09:42 AM
But but but why doesn’t she update us on every detail every week 😭😭

SquashedFrogg
21-02-2020, 09:49 AM

Incompetence and pure spite is my guess.

HibsGW
21-02-2020, 09:50 AM
I don’t know what people even want to hear from her haha, she’s chief executive. We don’t want to be Rangers and her come out with an absolute embarrassment of a statement every time we lose or something do we? I see it as the less we need to hear from her the more it means things are going well off the park. Jack Ross updates us on footballing ambitions and progress etc

Jones28
21-02-2020, 09:54 AM
Incompetence and pure spite is my guess.

And she’s a rangers fan.

SquashedFrogg
21-02-2020, 09:58 AM
And she’s a rangers fan.

Yes. Which explains her incompetence and spite. She probably records weekly interviews, watches them later with a glass of wine, then deletes them.

Speedway
21-02-2020, 10:00 AM
She does 2-4 video updates a season.

Rod did 1 per crisis.

High Fiveland did 1 ever.

What's the issue?

SquashedFrogg
21-02-2020, 10:20 AM
She does 2-4 video updates a season.

Rod did 1 per crisis.

High Fiveland did 1 ever.

What's the issue?

I miss Rod's crisis updates. Those were the days.

blackpoolhibs
21-02-2020, 10:27 AM

Can you point me in the direction where anyone has actually said that?

I feel that going from constant updates to virtually nothing, is worth commenting on.

Maybe its just me?

FilipinoHibs
21-02-2020, 11:08 AM
I see she is all over the news on how well the new signings have worked out. Some fans giving her grief for not being visible when we had the bad run and not dealing with PH soon enough. I think if I got that upset and looked for scapegoats when things are not perfect, I would find another passion. Can't be good for the soul or heart.

Jones28
21-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Can you point me in the direction where anyone has actually said that?

I feel that going from constant updates to virtually nothing, is worth commenting on.

Maybe its just me?

I don’t feel it’s been too big a jump.

As with everything it’s just opinions.

There just seemed to be a group of people on this thread who, despite the fact we are going through change at the club, feel they should be entitled to updates continuously.

Ozyhibby
21-02-2020, 11:32 AM
I see she is all over the news on how well the new signings have worked out. Some fans giving her grief for not being visible when we had the bad run and not dealing with PH soon enough. I think if I got that upset and looked for scapegoats when things are not perfect, I would find another passion. Can't be good for the soul or heart.

I think it’s way to optimistic to be calling the summer window a success.
Doidge has done well, as did Naismith. The rest have been squad players at best. James and Vela, worse than that.

superfurryhibby
21-02-2020, 11:40 AM
I think it’s way to optimistic to be calling the summer window a success.
Doidge has done well, as did Naismith. The rest have been squad players at best. James and Vela, worse than that.

Allan, Jackson and Newall have all been much better than squad players at best surely?

Ozyhibby
21-02-2020, 11:48 AM
Allan, Jackson and Newall have all been much better than squad players at best surely?

Apologies, I wasn’t really counting Allan because he was signed by Lennon but I’ll give you that. If everyone is fit, do Newall and Jackson make the starting line up?

Hibbyradge
21-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Apologies, I wasn’t really counting Allan because he was signed by Lennon but I’ll give you that. If everyone is fit, do Newall and Jackson make the starting line up?

They're both making a solid claim for a start, but the point is that everyone isn't fit and they've been a success when they've played.

The 90+2
21-02-2020, 11:54 AM

Yes, they have peformed that well recently that if everyone is fit they shouldn't be left out.

Ozyhibby
21-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Yes, they have peformed that well recently that if everyone is fit they shouldn't be left out.

I actually agree that Jackson should on recent performances. Would have been better if we didn’t have to wait till February to see it from him.
With Newall, I don’t think I would have him in before Docherty, Omeonga or Allan in a 3 man midfield.

B.H.F.C
21-02-2020, 12:06 PM

Jackson has been better in his games than McGregor and Porteous.

Stuart93
21-02-2020, 12:08 PM
I actually agree that Jackson should on recent performances. Would have been better if we didn’t have to wait till February to see it from him.
With Newall, I don’t think I would have him in before Docherty, Omeonga or Allan in a 3 man midfield.

I’d definitely have newell in before omeonga imo

Newell’s been massive for us in our recent form

Ozyhibby
21-02-2020, 12:13 PM
I’d definitely have newell in before omeonga imo

Newell’s been massive for us in our recent form

I agree he has done well recently (again we shouldn’t have to wait till after Xmas to see it) but I still prefer Omeonga for winning the ball in midfield (his passing needs a bit of work).

TrinityHibs
21-02-2020, 12:19 PM
I agree he has done well recently (again we shouldn’t have to wait till after Xmas to see it) but I still prefer Omeonga for winning the ball in midfield (his passing needs a bit of work).

Fortunately we have both so can mix things up

blackpoolhibs
21-02-2020, 01:01 PM
I don’t feel it’s been too big a jump.

As with everything it’s just opinions.

There just seemed to be a group of people on this thread who, despite the fact we are going through change at the club, feel they should be entitled to updates continuously.

Not really, all that's happened is we had a period where it seemed she was always saying one thing or another and talking the club up at every opportunity.

We then went from that to virtually nothing, and someone started a thread saying that. People agreed and some folk then seemed to take offence and started batting down the hatches in defence.

I liked it when she was talking the club up, she does a very good job of it.

matty_f
21-02-2020, 01:28 PM
Not really, all that's happened is we had a period where it seemed she was always saying one thing or another and talking the club up at every opportunity.

We then went from that to virtually nothing, and someone started a thread saying that. People agreed and some folk then seemed to take offence and started batting down the hatches in defence.

That's about right, to be fair. :agree:

I think a good line of communication with the support is important. Maybe a quarterly update or something similar would work?

The 90+2
21-02-2020, 01:57 PM

Spot on.

greenlex
21-02-2020, 02:56 PM

Radges reply post did not get the credit it deserved IMO😂😂😂

Jones28
21-02-2020, 03:13 PM

I agree, she was very good at it.

All I said on this thread initially was that she’s probably been busy with the takeover and preparing for things like the campaign we’ve just seen launched.

Maybe she felt it was all a bit pointless after the Lennon debacle?

Again, just speculating.

My post you replied to initially wasn’t overly serious.

Hibbyradge
21-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Radges reply post did not get the credit it deserved IMO😂😂😂

:greengrin

You're the only person who got it.

Moulin Yarns
21-02-2020, 03:24 PM
That's about right, to be fair. :agree:

I think a good line of communication with the support is important. Maybe a quarterly update or something similar would work?

Maybe that is part of Power's update posts are taking the place of?