PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Confirmation Statement

Tommy75
07-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Anyone know why this hasn't been filed yet?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC005323

Since90+2
07-02-2020, 06:54 PM
Anyone know why this hasn't been filed yet?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC005323

Waiting for Hearts relegation to be officially confirmed so they can put a big girfuy & LOL at the end of it.

Power
07-02-2020, 09:02 PM
No issues here. It’s the posting on Companies House side of the fence, ie. confirmation statement on 31 December 2018 wasn’t posted online until 6th Feb 2019. Similar posting delay year before.

Brightside
07-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Interesting that the new Hibs Woman team has been registered. This is the first step to allow them to start putting some of the girls on contracts. Some interesting directors registered for it too. Not aware of their woman’s football experience.

Eyrie
08-02-2020, 09:33 AM
Interesting that the new Hibs Woman team has been registered. This is the first step to allow them to start putting some of the girls on contracts. Some interesting directors registered for it too. Not aware of their woman’s football experience.

Presumably something that will be part of Gordon's strategic plan to be revealed at the AGM.

CapitalGreen
08-02-2020, 10:25 AM

Just had a look at the make up of the board on Companies House and got to says it’s pretty impressive.

04Sauzee
08-02-2020, 10:28 AM
I have no idea what this is or whatnit means or how the board had changed fir the better.
Can someone explain for the hard if thinking like myself.

hibby rae
08-02-2020, 10:34 AM

Have Glasgow City, Celtic, Rangers and Hearts done similar?

Brightside
08-02-2020, 11:03 AM
Have Glasgow City, Celtic, Rangers and Hearts done similar?

None of those teams were running under a charity arm. Hibs have to do this to move to a professional contract approach. Again I’m assuming that’s what happening. But I’ve been hearing this for 6 months plus. You’ll also notice a lot of the players are taking on agent reps now.

hibby rae
08-02-2020, 11:31 AM
None of those teams were running under a charity arm. Hibs have to do this to move to a professional contract approach. Again I’m assuming that’s what happening. But I’ve been hearing this for 6 months plus. You’ll also notice a lot of the players are taking on agent reps now.

Here's hoping! Can't afford to drop further behind.

Col2
08-02-2020, 11:43 AM
I am happy that we continue to support a woman’s football team and set up and it’s been successful for last few years but I will be raging if Ron’s strategic plan has that as part of his top 3 priorities.

Can you imagine:-

Priority 1 - fan monthly contribution
Priority 2 - more investment in womans set up
Priority 3 - painting and tidy up with new tannoy system and better catering.

Still waiting to see what the “huge benefits” have been from the electronic ticketing system that doesn’t always work. Certainly hasn’t increased the ticket sales.

Brightside
08-02-2020, 12:02 PM
I don’t think you will have to rage. We will do the bare minimum for the ladies game.

Cataplana
08-02-2020, 12:23 PM
Hibs.net Confirmation Bias

PaulSmith
08-02-2020, 01:19 PM
Just had a look at the make up of the board on Companies House and got to says it’s pretty impressive.

You ok to share the directors and their background?

Keith_M
08-02-2020, 01:23 PM
I don’t think you will have to rage. We will do the bare minimum for the ladies game.

:aok:

Eyrie
08-02-2020, 06:29 PM
You ok to share the directors and their background?

It's publicly available at https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC652037