PDA

View Full Version : BBC Highlights

Irish_Steve
06-02-2020, 07:44 PM
I only ever watch the Jambos highlights when they lose. If you watch the highlights of the Killie game, just before the Killie player puts the ball in the net for the second goal, you can hear someone shouting "stay in goals, stay in your (expletive deleted lol) goals - it actually looks like the Hearts defender who is shouting at the goalie. Class stuff!

CMurdoch
06-02-2020, 08:01 PM
I only ever watch the Jambos highlights when they lose. If you watch the highlights of the Killie game, just before the Killie player puts the ball in the net for the second goal, you can hear someone shouting "stay in goals, stay in your (expletive deleted lol) goals - it actually looks like the Hearts defender who is shouting at the goalie. Class stuff!

To be fair it's gid advice, the laddie selt the jerseys runnin' oot like he did.

Hiber-nation
06-02-2020, 08:09 PM

Haha, I heard that, comedy gold again from the PBS :greengrin

Carheenlea
06-02-2020, 09:13 PM

Nah, no danger could you hear players shouting in a famous footballing cauldron with an award winning atmosphere :bitchy:

Tambo
07-02-2020, 04:29 AM
From the YouTube highlights, you can clearly lip read Naismith says a f-ing shambles to another player after killies first goal.