I'm_cabbaged
05-02-2020, 06:41 PM
Anyone got it working?

sleeping giant
05-02-2020, 06:42 PM
Yes

AZhibee
05-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Won't pay them. Audio on Hibs TV for me.

brianmc
05-02-2020, 06:44 PM
Yes, HD hunnishness , for the price of an IPTV subscription 🤗
Hope it's worth it 🤞

PeeJay
05-02-2020, 06:46 PM
Working fine for me at the moment ...

norwayhibs
05-02-2020, 07:26 PM
**** know who the commentators for hun TV are, but they are not happy :giruy2:

CraigHibee
05-02-2020, 07:30 PM
they are hilarious, so bitter :greengrin

The 90+2
05-02-2020, 07:30 PM
We haven’t conceded at Ibrox tam for about twenty months, repeated again and again and again.

Boom, up ye ****os. Leagues over.

Coco Bryce
05-02-2020, 07:31 PM
We haven’t conceded at Ibrox tam for about twenty months, repeated again and again and again.

Boom, up ye ****os. Leagues over.

Aye brilliant eh 😂

bringbackbenny
05-02-2020, 07:31 PM
**** know who the commentators for hun TV are, but they are not happy :giruy2:

Alan McLaren and the famous 'aw no' cup final dude

Hibby70
05-02-2020, 07:41 PM
Rangers for everyone, anyone......
Aye right

Irish-Hibee
05-02-2020, 07:44 PM
I've had to mute it. Every challenge from a hibs player is worthy of a card according to them.

Allant1981
05-02-2020, 07:46 PM
The normal commentator is a royal pain in the hole, had to mute it after about 5 minutes

Pretty Boy
05-02-2020, 07:46 PM
Rangers for everyone, anyone......
Aye right

You have to laugh eh?

Hibee Mac
05-02-2020, 07:48 PM
Ranger commentators are always a right laugh, about as biased as they come

Hibby70
05-02-2020, 07:48 PM
You have to laugh eh?

Maybe it's Spanish for "we hate feniens"

05-02-2020, 07:57 PM
I've had to mute it. Every challenge from a hibs player is worthy of a card according to them.

But of course no criticism of Alfredo for pushing Jackson so he fall over Rocky.

stoneyburn hibs
05-02-2020, 07:58 PM
Alan McClaren is a tool.

MrRobot
05-02-2020, 08:16 PM
stream working 2nd half, was brutal in the first half.

commentators are a pair of over dramatic bawbags

St.Kristopher
05-02-2020, 08:23 PM
“Hibs are set up not to concede”. Ha ha ha!!!

hfc rd
05-02-2020, 08:24 PM
I find it enjoyably amusing 😅

Dmas
05-02-2020, 08:25 PM
Couldn’t watch anymore after that first half, I understand it’s in house TV but Christ every tackle was an unfair one a blatant dive from Kent was a stonewall penalty I couldn’t do it any longer

overdrive
05-02-2020, 08:39 PM
Moaning about us “time wasting” since the first half.

Five minutes injury time given and they go ballistic.

05-02-2020, 08:41 PM
Couldn’t watch anymore after that first half, I understand it’s in house TV but Christ every tackle was an unfair one a blatant dive from Kent was a stonewall penalty I couldn’t do it any longer

All part of the Jim Traynor narrative.

kaimendhibs
05-02-2020, 08:44 PM
They are so biased its comical

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

FilipinoHibs
05-02-2020, 08:46 PM
Was available on a free live stream.

Smartie
05-02-2020, 08:48 PM
I find it enjoyably amusing 😅

I quite enjoyed the ridiculousness of it too.

Shame we couldn’t hold on and take something.

JJP
05-02-2020, 08:49 PM
Why do all Rangers minded people talk in that weird pompous way. Very strange.

eastterrace
05-02-2020, 08:56 PM
The normal commentator is a royal pain in the hole, had to mute it after about 5 minutes Tom Miller is his name , wee hun that he is . Him and mclaren so biased even said Whitaker fouled the goalie for hibs goal, the goalie tried to punch it but missed.

CMurdoch
05-02-2020, 08:57 PM
That was hard going.
I hate when folk on this forum are Hibs blinded but at least a lot of them are numpties in real life so I cut them a bit of slack but actually having to listen to that pair broadcasting tonight was beyond annoying. Blind to what was actually happening right in front of them. Embarrassing stuff.

H18 SFR
05-02-2020, 09:01 PM
Tom Miller is his name , wee hun that he is . Him and mclaren so biased even said Whitaker fouled the goalie for hibs goal, the goalie tried to punch it but missed.

I know Tom professionally from many, many years ago. He is quite open about the fact the narrative is set out from the club. He doesn't comply and he's away, simple as that.

EVENTUALLY
05-02-2020, 09:03 PM
I know Tom professionally from many, many years ago. He is quite open about the fact the narrative is set out from the club. He doesn't comply and he's away, simple as that.

So he is a weasil

CMurdoch
05-02-2020, 09:11 PM
So he is a weasil

That's unfair.
Broadcasting isn't a job where you can hide what you are doing from your bosses.

Greencore
05-02-2020, 09:11 PM
Won't pay them. Audio on Hibs TV for me.

No one pays them on here, get with the times man.

Greentinted
05-02-2020, 09:15 PM
Some of the most hilariously embarrassing commentary I’ve ever heard. Fair enough, they’re employed to be biased but not blind!
Miller is obvious but Alan McLaren (fair dos, an excellent player in his day) is just, well, no the brightest!
Proper car-crash soundtrack - hideous but oddly compelling!

heretoday
05-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Tom Miller sounds like a right wee messun.

Mick O'Rourke
05-02-2020, 09:29 PM
I also got to know Tom during his time at radio station Talk 107
I agree that his commentating at rAngers TV has to be the way it is
Or, as you say, he would not be there
I found Tom to be a nice guy.
He knows his football and surprise it may come to some,he has a fair knowledge of Hibernian and admiration of some of our teams in the past.

I would imagine that RTV has many thousands of subscribers here and worldwide .
Tom says what they want to hear, i suppose.

darwenhibby
05-02-2020, 09:58 PM
McLaren we we we we
I thought he was a jambo
It was comedy gold listening to them

Swedish hibee
05-02-2020, 10:15 PM
I watched via youtube- I'm scared for the world after reading some of their fan comments.. What a club!

Percy Vere
05-02-2020, 11:06 PM
The commentary in the first half was reasonable but it got more and more partisan as the game went on. Hilariously looking for fairness and parity in refereeing decisions. Slagging Hibs players for being able to play before they got injured. Isn’t that always the way?
Decent coverage otherwise.

CMurdoch
05-02-2020, 11:11 PM
Some of the most hilariously embarrassing commentary I’ve ever heard. Fair enough, they’re employed to be biased but not blind!
Miller is obvious but Alan McLaren (fair dos, an excellent player in his day) is just, well, no the brightest!
Proper car-crash soundtrack - hideous but oddly compelling!

Hadn't really grasped what deja vu is and used it in the wrong context time after time. No the brightest.

Unseen work
05-02-2020, 11:15 PM
There was a brilliant bit of commentating when big Daz fouled Morelos and he was asking for him to be booked

“No no we don’t like seeing players asking the ref to book other players. However there Morelos has to be asking the question”

Brilliant.

PeeJay
06-02-2020, 09:27 AM
I expect a tv team from a club to be biased, but they certainly overdid it. What amazed me personally, was the statement that "McGregor comes from the right side of Edinburgh - and no that other half!" I can't quite believe I heard that, did anybody else pick up on that - :confused:

Kato
06-02-2020, 09:35 AM
Why do all Rangers minded people talk in that weird pompous way. Very strange.Because they are weird and pompous.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

overdrive
06-02-2020, 09:41 AM
I expect a tv team from a club to be biased, but they certainly overdid it. What amazed me personally, was the statement that "McGregor comes from the right side of Edinburgh - and no that other half!" I can't quite believe I heard that, did anybody else pick up on that - :confused:

This sort of thing was said a lot. McLaren said “oh I definitely don’t come from that side of Edinburgh”

Peevemor
06-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Every time one of their players went down, no matter how banal the challenge - "[insert hun's name here]'s just been taken right out there! [Insert Hibs player's name here] had no intention WHATSOEVER of going for the ball."

Groathillgrump
06-02-2020, 10:27 AM
I had to turn the sound down at times as my blood pressure was going through the roof.

You expect a clubs TV to be biased but that pair last night took it to a whole new level.

Smartie
06-02-2020, 10:29 AM
I had to turn the sound down at times as my blood pressure was going through the roof.

You expect a clubs TV to be biased but that pair last night took it to a whole new level.

I get annoyed when folk are meant to be impartial, but it was Rangers Tv, they're catering to a particular audience and that doesn't include us.

Clearly I'm a weirdo but I sort of enjoyed it. It's a shame we lost that late goal because if we hadn't, the whole experience would have been brilliant.

Groathillgrump
06-02-2020, 10:39 AM
I get annoyed when folk are meant to be impartial, but it was Rangers Tv, they're catering to a particular audience and that doesn't include us.

Clearly I'm a weirdo but I sort of enjoyed it. It's a shame we lost that late goal because if we hadn't, the whole experience would have been brilliant.

Aye, you're definitely a weirdo. :greengrin

I wasn't expecting impartiality but they were seeing imaginary fouls from Hibs players that must have made the more discerning of their own viewers think wtf?

As you say, pity about the late goal as they would've been raging at the end.

CL0762
06-02-2020, 11:05 AM
I thought Miller was alright at times tbf. Did like his constant use of 'Hibernian' rather than Hibs.

FilipinoHibs
06-02-2020, 11:11 AM

Yes I think you meant McLaren.

FilipinoHibs
06-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Because they are weird and pompous.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

You tend to get that from Glaswegian Rangers fans who have made good. I have a Rangers mare from a West of Scotland mining village who is now a lawyer and speaks like that.

Kato
06-02-2020, 11:18 AM

It's entertaining as it shows up what complete wallopers they are.

Getting annoyed at bias from Rangers fans/employees is like getting angry at the sky for being above you.

PeeJay
06-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Yes I think you meant McLaren.

Yeah, my mistake - thought they meant their goalie, but ... I must admit I wasn't listening to everything they said, although some of it was quite funny :greengrin

Peevemor
06-02-2020, 11:21 AM

I get annoyed with Cliff & co. on Hibs TV when they're too partisan.

The 90+2
06-02-2020, 11:23 AM

Me too. Especially the part I mentioned. It was like being in the way end as such, so biased it was funny in a way, absolutely bricking it with 20 left and them calling for about 400 red cards 😂😂😂