PDA

View Full Version : Rangers v Hibs

Pages : [1] 2 3

Diclonius
05-02-2020, 05:21 PM
Good luck everyone...

MrRobot
05-02-2020, 05:23 PM
any way of watching other than giving them £8?

Forza Fred
05-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Sitting in my Sydney lounge room at sparrow's fart.

Guess just have to make do with the audio on HIbs TV.

Vault Boy
05-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Team is probably as strong as it can be.

Smartie
05-02-2020, 05:32 PM
any way of watching other than giving them £8?

Can you give them £8 and watch the game?

shamo9
05-02-2020, 05:35 PM
Hopefully a bit of redemption for Newell tonight. Rangers away was probably his darkest hour at Hibs and many wrote him off because of it. A good performance tonight would be another step in his remarkable turnaround.

Heisenberg
Looks like 4-5-1 to me.

Marciano, McGinn, Jackson, Hanlon, Stevenson, Boyle, Whittaker, Omeonga, Allan, Newell, Doidge.

SouthMoroccoStu
Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride

Diclonius
05-02-2020, 05:36 PM
Decent team.

h1bs4life
05-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Can you give them £8 and watch the game?

If you have a VPN you can watch on Huns TV for £7.99. Watched a few Hibs games , make sure you turn sound down. Not exactly a fair and balanced commentary.

calumhibee1
05-02-2020, 05:38 PM
If you have a VPN you can watch on Huns TV for £7.99. Watched a few Hibs games , make sure you turn sound down. Not exactly a fair and balanced commentary.

Does that definitely work? Think I’ll do that if that’s the case.

Unseen work
05-02-2020, 05:39 PM
Same team as I wanted to start and said in the other thread, hope it’s the same formation with

.............................Marciano.........

Mcgin.......Jackson............Hanlon......Stevens on.....

..............Omeonga..Whittikar..Newell...

Boyle............................................. ...............Allan..

..............................Doidge......

Keith_M
05-02-2020, 05:39 PM
To all the Hibbies attending tonight...

Any chance of a loud rendition of Flower Of Scotland?

:greengrin

hibbysam
05-02-2020, 05:41 PM
Either means Allan plays wide, or Newell plays wide, neither of which excites me. Newell should be playing through the middle, but we need a left winger playing.

Steve20
05-02-2020, 05:42 PM
To all the Hibbies attending tonight...

Any chance of a loud rendition of Flower Of Scotland?

I would hope not. It’s cringeworthy and embarrassing to be honest.

It’s also a god awful song. Sing Hibs songs and Anti-Rangers ones instead I’d hope.

Hibby Kay-Yay
Good evening Hibees! Here's the starting lineup to face Rangers tonight, delivered by Vittoria

Starting XI - Marciano, McGinn, Jackson, Hanlon (c), Stevenson, Whittaker, Omeonga, Boyle, Allan, Newell, Doidge

Subs - Bogdan, James, McGregor, Horgan, Hallberg, Murray, McNulty

Robbo6-2
Could easily be 4 4 2 diamond with boyle up front

Springbank
05-02-2020, 05:43 PM

It’s also a god awful song. Sing Hibs songs and Anti-Rangers ones instead I’d hope.

A minority view you hold there my friend....officially a minority view

Ftuk

Unseen work
05-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Anyone know what the script with Slivka is?

Smartie
05-02-2020, 05:44 PM
Not sure about that team.

If it's 451, who plays on the left and are they going to give Stevenson enough cover?

You can get a diamond out of that with Boyle and Doidge up front, but that would allow them to tear us apart down the wings.

There are a few permutations that would allow us to get the 352 that a few of us have craved but this would be a strange time for us to go with that again.

It's not far off being a team I could like but I can't help but look at it and think that Rangers will just absolutely dominate the space between our midfield and defence and overpower us with vastly superior pace and movement. Again.

Dying on his arse playing out of position at Ibrox set back Newell months the last time. I hope Ross isn't about to launch straight into making another of the mistakes Hecky did earlier this season.

h1bs4life
05-02-2020, 05:44 PM

Yes it works ,unfortunately you have to register for an account, make sure you are using VPN when you do this. You can pay with paypal.

MacGruber
05-02-2020, 05:45 PM
Looks a decent team for this game.

Think Hallberg can consider himself unlucky, he's done well since signing and playing out of position. Bench today and further down the order when Docherty available

expresso
Both Allan & Newell a bit lightweight for Ibrox maybe?

Heisenberg
Could easily be 4 4 2 diamond with boyle up front

Could also be a 3-5-2 of some variety. Don’t think Ross would go for a diamond again after the chasing we took at ER playing it.

Stuart93
Anyone know what the script with Slivka is?

Aye he’s been dropped completely because he’s not good enough

Brightside
05-02-2020, 05:46 PM
It about as good as we could put out with that system. Strong in the middle.

PH91
05-02-2020, 05:47 PM
451 with newell on the left would be my guess. Could be allan but i dont think he would give enough defensive cover.

Bobby's Cinema
05-02-2020, 05:48 PM
Come on Hibs let’s give it a go.
- looking at that team a real shame to see Newell (if it is to be Newell) moved out left because we have not adequately replaced Kamberi. Problem area the rest of the season now for me

Speedway
It’s a 4-2-3-1 as per.

Captain Trips
Sevco will be ended tonight

Rangers 1 v 3 Hibernian

Doidge x 1
Boyle x 1
Allan x 1

Morelos x 1

Keith_M

It’s also a god awful song. .........

Really?

:confused:

Peevemor
05-02-2020, 05:50 PM

It’s also a god awful song. Sing Hibs songs and Anti-Rangers ones instead I’d hope.It's a fantastic song that's a victim of it's own success, but is held in awe the world over.

I'm not that fussed for it at a Hibs game though.

Hiber-nation
05-02-2020, 05:51 PM
Sevco will be ended tonight

Rangers 1 v 3 Hibernian

Doidge x 1
Boyle x 1
Allan x 1

Morelos x 1

You said we'd definitely win the last time as well!!

Captain Trips
You said we'd definitely win the last time as well!!

I say it every week :greengrin

Speedway
Why are we scared of Rangers as a support all of a sudden?

The yam had them on toast and the yam are Tom Hank.

KingPat4
05-02-2020, 05:52 PM

Ftuk

Not so sure about that, bloody awful song. We should be able to come up with something better than that pitiful, twee dirge.

One Day Soon
05-02-2020, 05:53 PM

Ftuk

'officially'.

It's gash. And a dirge. And saccharine 70s awfulness.

Time better spent reminding the new club about THAT cup final. Where it really hurts.

Captain Trips

Indeed **** them we can well beat them.

We have had the hun on toast since their resurrection. I always play them expecting to win. I only consider them truly skelped once they release a statement tbh.

Slavers
Hibs 18/1 on ladbrokes today surely worth a punt?

Unseen work
05-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Both Allan & Newell a bit lightweight for Ibrox maybe?

Newall has been anything but lightweight last 4 games or so.

Alex Trager
05-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Come on Hibs let’s give it a go.
- looking at that team a real shame to see Newell (if it is to be Newell) moved out left because we have not adequately replaced Kamberi. Problem area the rest of the season now for me

Kamberi wasn’t a left winger/midfielder anyway and was replacing the fact that Horgan blows hot and cold

Keith_M
05-02-2020, 05:56 PM

1-6 then 0-3 maybe has something to do with it.

Though I wouldn't exactly call it 'scared'.

Speedway
05-02-2020, 05:57 PM
Newall has been anything but lightweight last 4 games or so.

And no more lightweight than Horgan.

houstonhibbee
If hibs are winning commentary is hilarious 😆

Speedway
1-6 then 0-3 maybe has something to do with it.

Though I wouldn't exactly call it 'scared'.

Did they become scared of us after we beat them?

Smartie

I don't think they are great but they are our kryptonite - they are strong where we are very weak.

At least Hearts would have had a game plan and personnel to expose their weaknesses and deal with their strengths, we just don't have that (we could possibly just about cobble something together to do better but we don't seem to want to).

Having too many attacking, one-paced midfielders who don't relish the defensive stuff and a lack of options out wide who can properly defend as well as attack means that we are on a hiding to nothing against Rangers.

They are quick, fit, mobile and attack in numbers but their defence is keech. We don't really have the personnel to give them much of a game.

A player who is miles out of the picture at their club is likely (imo) to be our best player during the second half of this season, and that tells you everything (we could be doing with him tonight).

I'd back us to get better results against Celtic than Rangers and FWIW I think we're far better than Hearts. This is just a tough game for the players in our squad.

Jones28
05-02-2020, 06:00 PM

You are in a very small minority there Steve.

But I’d also say don’t bother with it lads, you’ll just be subjected to GSTQ and Rule Britannia.

Captain Trips
Do rangers have Ronaldo, De Bruyne, De Jong Etc? Sounds like it the way we will be lucky....lucky ma baws they are not that good we screwed up twice against them made it easy for them. It is payback time they are ****ting it to drop points as they know they are done. Get in about them Hibs they are nobody.

Speedway
I don't think they are great but they are our kryptonite - they are strong where we are very weak.

At least Hearts would have had a game plan and personnel to expose their weaknesses and deal with their strengths, we just don't have that (we could possibly just about cobble something together to do better but we don't seem to want to).

Having too many attacking, one-paced midfielders who don't relish the defensive stuff and a lack of options out wide who can properly defend as well as attack means that we are on a hiding to nothing against Rangers.

They are quick, fit, mobile and attack in numbers but their defence is keech. We don't really have the personnel to give them much of a game.

I'd back us to get better results against Celtic than Rangers and FWIW I think we're far better than Hearts. This is just a tough game for the players in our squad.

If we can beat them at Inbox with a Francis Dickoh volley, we can beat them with a Stevie Whittaker screamer.

Unseen work
Allan will be left wing.

Our midfield will dominate theirs with our legs, work rate and energy.

We’re long overdue a performance/result against Rangers.

Whittikar will be motm, be instrumental in winning it back and playing it forward accurately. He will cap it off with a fantastic solo goal.

All imo.

Posh Hibby
05-02-2020, 06:01 PM
On BBC page for tonight's games they have Arfield listed twice in the Rangers lineup and Hearts have 12 players in their lineup ... so poor the coverage of Scottish football...

Since452
05-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Stay safe those who are there. Cmon the Hibs

Stuart93
05-02-2020, 06:02 PM
Allan will be left wing.

Our midfield will dominate theirs with our legs, work rate and energy.

We’re long overdue a performance/result against Rangers.

Whittikar will be motm, be instrumental in winning it back and playing it forward accurately. He will cap it off with a fantastic solo goal.

All imo.

There’s no chance our midfield is dominating theres with work rate and energy.

Captain Trips
05-02-2020, 06:02 PM

Aye it will.

CloudSquall
05-02-2020, 06:04 PM
The yoons amongst us can sit as near to the orcs as possible and belt oot God Save the Queen and Rule Britannia with their union flag loving brothers in arms :agree:

On a more serious note no complaints from me in terms of the line up, I'd maybe have kept Allan out of the starting line up given his recent form but apart from that I think the team gives us good balance and should at the very least frustrate Rangers.

Speedway
05-02-2020, 06:05 PM
Isn’t this what we’ve got John Potter for, to fire them up and get in their heads in such circumstances?

Stuart93
05-02-2020, 06:05 PM
Aye it will.

Have I missed something?

Their midfield has dominated ours in the previous two games.

We’ve got Whittaker in our midfield, whilst nothing against him, isn’t the most energetic midfielder anymore. In fact I’d argue our only energetic is omeonga who’ll attempt to chase everything.

howdenthehibby
05-02-2020, 06:06 PM

I'm in the so called minority with you mate,I think it's cringeworthy too.

Unseen work

Boyle, Omeonga, Newall and eveni Whitt’s has shown recently they get about the park easily and put in a power of work.

Rangers have Arfield and Davies who are great players but ageing, Aribo isn’t the most hard working from what iv seen. - None of those 3 will be running away from ours imo. Kent and the new boy Hagi I imagine will stay high and close to Morelos.

They’ll undoubtedly be a threat going forward but I think we can frustrate them with our pressing and pace. If we stay organised and compact off the ball and play at a higher tempo we have nothing to fear.

A lot of ifs buts and maybes but f*** me let’s go in with the confidence we can do it! They’ve been good this season but have struggled when teams have got at them.

J-C
Looks like a 4-4-1-1 with Allan behind Doidge.

OtleyHibs
05-02-2020, 06:07 PM
I say it every week :greengrin

I’m the same mate, go into every game thinking we can win it and that’ll never change 😄

Tricky one tonight but we are capable and have turned them over there plenty of times (including when calderwood was in charge for crying out loud!!)

Let’s get into them Hibs!

Captain Trips
05-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Have I missed something?

Their midfield has dominated ours in the previous two games.

We’ve got Whittaker in our midfield, whilst nothing against him, isn’t the most energetic midfielder anymore. In fact I’d argue our only energetic is omeonga who’ll attempt to chase everything.

So? On that basis then we never beat them again. We got pissed on last time will this is this time.

Speedway
Boyle, Omeonga, Newall and eveni Whitt’s has shown recently they get about the park easily and put in a power of work.

Rangers have Arfield and Davies who are great players but ageing, Aribo isn’t the most hard working from what iv seen. Kent and the new boy Hagi I imagine will stay high and close to Morelos.

They’ll undoubtedly be a threat going forward but I think we can’t frustrate them with our pressing and pace.

Let’s kick ‘em in the clunge and crack on!

A player who is miles out of the picture at their club is likely (imo) to be our best player during the second half of this season, and that tells you everything (we could be doing with him tonight).

Defeatist drivel.

KingPat4
05-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Give me Scots Wha Hae any day of the week. It's a battle cry, not a bloody lament like Flower of Scotland.

Captain Trips
05-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Time for the Hecky High Press :flag:

Keith_M
05-02-2020, 06:12 PM
Give me Scots Wha Hae any day of the week. It's a battle cry, not a bloody lament like Flower of Scotland.

Wish I hadn't mentioned it now.

:rolleyes:

FWIW, I wasn't being entirely serious.

KingPat4
05-02-2020, 06:12 PM

Crikey. Why bother turning up, just give them the points and a 3-0 scoreline.

KingPat4
05-02-2020, 06:13 PM
wish i hadn't mentioned it now.

Fwiw, i wasn't being entirely serious.

intae them!

Unseen work
05-02-2020, 06:14 PM

We don’t have the personnel to give them much of a game?

Boyle - Since he’s been back fit has been one of the best players in the league and got player of the month.
Doidge - Also got player of the month recently and has 15 or so goals?
Allan - On his day one of the best players in the league. 9 goals and 9 assists this season.

We have plenty to cause Rangers issues.

Bristolhibby
05-02-2020, 06:17 PM
We are 19-1 against tonight!

I had a taste of that.

J

Lago
05-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Wish I hadn't mentioned it now.

FWIW, I wasn't being entirely serious.
To late 😅

Hibby Kay-Yay
05-02-2020, 06:21 PM
The upside down Christmas tree formation? 4 3 2 1

Rocky

McGinn Jackson Hanlon Stevenson

Whittaker Omeonga Newall

Boyle Allan

Doidge

Stuart93
05-02-2020, 06:22 PM
So? On that basis then we never beat them again. We got pissed on last time will this is this time.

Never said we’d never beat them again?

This is just the majority of the same team that’s been dominated by them on both occasions this season

More of a realistic view as oppose to blind faith

one day maybe...
05-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Defend resolutely, take our chances when they come along and we can take some at Hunbox.

Great nights being there when we stuff them... Lets hope its one of those evenings for us.. :flag::flag:

KingPat4
05-02-2020, 06:23 PM
The upside down Christmas tree formation? 4 3 2 1

Rocky

McGinn Jackson Hanlon Stevenson

Whittaker Omeonga Newall

Boyle Allan

Doidge

You calling Doidge a fairy?

shamo9
05-02-2020, 06:26 PM
You calling Doidge a fairy?

No, he's a star.

The Spaceman
05-02-2020, 06:28 PM
Hibs 18/1 on ladbrokes today surely worth a punt?

:agree: £20 + £5 free bet from me. £470 return. Mon the Hibs.

Captain Trips
05-02-2020, 06:29 PM
Never said we’d never beat them again?

This is just the majority of the same team that’s been dominated by them on both occasions this season

More of a realistic view as oppose to blind faith

Its not blind I think we have players more than capable of beating them just as they have us, I taking their nerves into account along with getting things badly wrong being rectified tonight.

heretoday
05-02-2020, 06:29 PM
Is McGregor not fully fit? I'd have him in the side personally.

Smartie
05-02-2020, 06:30 PM
We don’t have the personnel to give them much of a game?

Boyle - Since he’s been back fit has been one of the best players in the league and got player of the month.
Doidge - Also got player of the month recently and has 15 or so goals?
Allan - On his day one of the best players in the league. 9 goals and 9 assists this season.

We have plenty to cause Rangers issues.

If we can get those 3 on the ball and near their goal then I agree with you.

It’s the ability of the rest of the team to avoid chucking in a bucketload and to get the ball to those 3 in decent attacking areas that I am concerned about.

FilipinoHibs
05-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Aye he’s been dropped completely because he’s not good enough

Injured

CL0762
05-02-2020, 06:31 PM
A lot was made of McGinn being versatile so could very well be a 3-5-2 with McGinn playing CH with Boyle as a wing back.

Or potentially Whittaker at CH with McGinn wing back and Boyle up front with Doidge.

Would be loathe to see Newell out on the left given the turnaround he's had playing centrally.

Hibeewilly
05-02-2020, 06:31 PM
Have to say I thought Hallberg would have started tonight.......wonder if something has happened there.......he's done very well since he came to the club....one bad game and now completely out of the picture it would seem....strange

Smartie
05-02-2020, 06:32 PM
Its not blind I think we have players more than capable of beating them just as they have us, I taking their nerves into account along with getting things badly wrong being rectified tonight.

Starting the game well for us is massive. We’ve started very badly against them twice (we’ve started badly against everyone we’ve played recently).

If we start well then I could see Ibrox being a very difficult place for Rangers to play well at. If they start well, they could run up a cricket score.

Keith_M
05-02-2020, 06:35 PM
My view of tonight's game is the same as it was before the previous match at ER: To get a decent result, we'll have to be on top form and hope they're not playing at their best.

If some people want to interpret that as defeatist, then that's their prerogative.

GibbytheHibby2
05-02-2020, 06:36 PM

Spot on. FOS is a nice song, but it’s a dirge of an anthem. Now - the French national anthem puts the hairs on my neck on edge, and I’ve no real affiliation for the French aside from liking wine, cheese and errr French fries

PeeJay
05-02-2020, 06:38 PM
We need to be ready and motivated from the KO - we can't gift them any goals in the 1st half and hope we can catch up in the 2nd: we won't. Can't see us not losing any goals, so we need to be clinical in our finishing with the chances we will get ...

The 90+2
05-02-2020, 06:41 PM
Mon the Hibs

Jones28
05-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Come on Hibs

Malthibby
05-02-2020, 06:44 PM

Can't agree, a fine rebuttal to their Empire & Queen pash.
GG

Ronniekirk
05-02-2020, 06:45 PM
Jackson comes in and hasn’t played with McGinn. Whittaker playing in front of back four
Just can’t see that stopping Rangers wide players with pace and Morelos and Hagi pulling players out of position through the middle
So expect my prediction of 3 1 ruthenium to be not far off the mark
They have yet to click after break but they know their form v us has been good and that will give them the boost they need
Just hope we keep a clean sheet for first half if we can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibs90
05-02-2020, 06:48 PM
I'm raging already and I don't know why

Speedway
05-02-2020, 06:49 PM

Because he’s a mile offside, that’s why.

Keith_M
05-02-2020, 06:50 PM

Are we already losing?

Hibees1973
05-02-2020, 06:50 PM
Aberdeen had the perfect game plan on Saturday against them.

Can we do the same, I very much doubt it.

Keith_M
05-02-2020, 06:51 PM
Aberdeen had the perfect game plan on Saturday against them.

Can we do the same, I very much doubt it.

Very different type of players and they've had loads of practice in being negative,

Hibs90
05-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Are we already losing?

Nah, perhaps its just the sight of the place that pisses me off

Peevemor
05-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Spot on. FOS is a nice song, but it’s a dirge of an anthem. Now - the French national anthem puts the hairs on my neck on edge, and I’ve no real affiliation for the French aside from liking wine, cheese and errr French friesAnd the French all rave about FoS.

Keith_M
05-02-2020, 06:54 PM
And the French all rave about FoS.

:saltireflag

Joe6-2
05-02-2020, 06:55 PM
Nah, perhaps its just the sight of the place that pisses me off

That would do it!

Keith_M
Goal!!!!

For St Johnstone :greengrin

Iggy Pope
Goal!!!!

St Johnstone :greengrin

Prick

Brightside
05-02-2020, 06:56 PM
Allan will get no time on the ball tonight. Needs to move it quickly. but we have no out ball infront of him. No width in this set up at all.

The 90+2
05-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Getting pumbled here already like.

Diclonius
We're playing for the draw.

Callum_62
Joe newell is such a different player to a few months ago

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

SaulGoodman
05-02-2020, 06:58 PM
Goal!!!!

Why?

Captain Trips
Letting them pass it about too much.

Brightside
Joe newell is such a different player to a few months ago

He is wasted in that role.

Since452
05-02-2020, 06:59 PM
Goal!!!!

Ffs

Brightside
Good move from hibs.

Clarence
And the French all rave about FoS.

I’ve not heard that version. Is it as good as techno braveheart?

Captain Trips
Chance for Newall well played there. Corner

Peevemor
05-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Newell straight at the keeper from a tight angle. Good play from Hibs.

Diclonius
Two great chances for us there.

sleeping giant
We're playing for the draw.

Were managing the game.
Cant go all out in the first 15 mins.
Happy to frustrate them for the time being.

Captain Trips
05-02-2020, 07:01 PM
better play there, Jackson, McGinn and Doidge doing ok.

silverhibee
Having a good wee spell here.

Peevemor
The pitch looks crap.

Ronniekirk
05-02-2020, 07:02 PM
Having a good wee spell here.

Long may it last

Brightside
05-02-2020, 07:05 PM
McGinn looks a solid option at RB.

Captain Trips
05-02-2020, 07:05 PM
McGinn looks a solid option at RB.

:agree: He is doing well so far.

CMac1988
05-02-2020, 07:06 PM
Newell and Omeonga looking really positive challenging and winning the ball in midfield. Starting to see a little more of the ball now.

MrRobot
05-02-2020, 07:09 PM

100% mate, though the stream has been ***** so far, constantly turning off!

Bangkok Hibby
05-02-2020, 07:10 PM

Ftuk

A view I and many others have held for years. A decent folk song. Embarrassing as an anthem.

Diclonius
05-02-2020, 07:11 PM
Newell playing well again.

Since452
05-02-2020, 07:12 PM
Hearts 1 down

Ronniekirk
05-02-2020, 07:13 PM
According to BBC holding our own snd had more shots on target than them

Peevemor
05-02-2020, 07:13 PM
A view I and many others have held for years. A decent folk song. Embarrassing as an anthem.Why are you embarrassed? Every "foreigner" I've spoken to who's half interested in these things loves it.

Viva_Palmeiras
05-02-2020, 07:14 PM
Really arm at my wits end with HibsTv - 3 Rd game in 5 that’s had intermittent sound. So frustrating and yes I have emailed support on these occasions I thought these issues were behind us.

Speedway
A view I and many others have held for years. A decent folk song. Embarrassing as an anthem.

We get embarrassed easily don’t we.

yerauldda
Playing much better than the last 2 games against them. Would take FT now. What a difference with Omeonga in the middle of the park.

NC1875
05-02-2020, 07:15 PM
Hearts bottom of the league again. 1-0 Hamilton

Speedway
Really arm at my wits end with HibsTv - 3 Rd game in 5 that’s had intermittent sound. So frustrating and yes I have emailed support on these occasions I thought these issues were behind us.

I stopped my subscription for that very reason.

When they can offer the service they sell, I’ll buy it.

Thief
Didn’t watch much of Paul at Saints, but having a great game.
Very comfortable on the ball.

The Pointer

Same in my household and amongst my friends. Now lets concentrate on the game. Seems we've come more into it and had some shots at goal.

Captain Trips
Playing much better than the last 2 games against them. Would take FT now. What a difference with Omeonga in the middle of the park.

Really? I think we can win this. Some good performances out there tonight so far.

Diclonius
05-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Hearts bottom of the league again. 1-0 Hamilton

David Templeton an aw.

Since452
05-02-2020, 07:16 PM
David Templeton an aw.

Good player

Peevemor
05-02-2020, 07:17 PM
Story so far. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200205/e575d3d7dde1e3ae3b1b939481931c32.jpg

Bangkok Hibby
Why are you embarrassed? Every "foreigner" I've spoken to who's half interested in these things loves it.

Im not embarrassed because I don't sing it, but for a forward looking modern country the harping back to the past with the English enemy is a little cringeworthy. Anyway wrong thread for this, maybe merits its own.
GGTTH 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Springbank
Same in my household and amongst my friends. Now lets concentrate on the game. Seems we've come more into it and had some shots at goal.

Crush the rebellious Scots

Now that's a UK anthem for ya, verse 3

There is an embarrassment

Leave FoS alone and fxxx Boris

Now c'mon the hibs

AZhibee
Outplaying them it sounds like? On audio only here.:flag:

yerauldda
Really? I think we can win this. Some good performances out there tonight so far.

0-0 would be a great result, would love to win though! Yep, everyone doing their jobs well.

Coco Bryce
05-02-2020, 07:18 PM
Come on Hibs. They're there for the taking. Fans starting to turn on them for being utter *****.

hibbie02
05-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Im not embarrassed because I don't sing it, but for a forward looking modern country the harping back to the past with the English enemy is a little cringeworthy. Anyway wrong thread for this, maybe merits its own.
GGTTH [emoji1184][emoji1184][emoji1184]

Can we drop the song chat and concentrate on the match???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Diclonius
05-02-2020, 07:20 PM
McGinn looks really impressive.

H113EE5
GGTTH 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

My sentiments exactly. Jeez, our wee Nats are obsessed with England.

Northern Hibby
Always listen to Hibs TV on my android phone rarely any issues 😁

Bangkok Hibby
05-02-2020, 07:21 PM
Can we drop the song chat and concentrate on the match???

isn't that what I said..wrong thread

sleeping giant
McGinn certainly not slow.

BILLYHIBS
1-0 hibs

Brightside
05-02-2020, 07:22 PM
Yes±

Squealing pig
Yaaaas

YehButNoBut
Yesss 1-0 to the Hibees :flag:

Hanlon scores

Lendo
Hanlon

hibee_girl
Hanlon!!

1-0

Captain Trips
McGinn certainly not slow.

That overlapping run? shocked me for sure. Booking for Edmondson

Off the bar
Yes cmon!

Peevemor
Rangers TV suggesting Newell was to blame for being tackled late.

Hanlon 1-0

Keith_M
I hope I don't jinx it but this is now the only game with no score.

EDIT: Some timing :flag:

Kato
Oh yes

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

silverhibee
True blue commentators on Hun tv.

0-1 Hibs

wookie70
05-02-2020, 07:23 PM
Go on Hibs. Better team last 10 mins and get a decision from ref at Ibrox

makaveli1875
Get in there

Diclonius
Not a foul.

heretoday
Hulllllloooooooooo!

Captain Trips
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Newcastlehibby
1-0 Hibs. Paul hanlon. The Rangers commentators not very happy

Brightside
POTY Paul Hanlon.

cabbageandribs1875
Get in 😀😀😀

Aldo
Get in!

Hibs90
Yassssssssss

Speedway
Can’t match em eh?

Sammy7nil
Hanlon!!

1-0

Can't be he is finished and can't even headed the ball :greengrin:wink:

YehButNoBut
2-0 Killie as well. golden minute

Peevemor
My sentiments exactly. Jeez, our wee Nats are obsessed with England."Our wee nats"? Bog off!

Coco Bryce
Rangers TV commentary team outraged 😂😂😂😂

LancsHibs
Hearts 2 down :greengrin

CL0762
YAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!

Alan McLaren absolutely BEELING as well.

Kato
True blue commentators on Hun tv.

0-1 HibsHilarious

Captain Trips
Get it right up ye Kamberi.

Hibs90
05-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Madden having a great game

Pretty Boy
Hanlon deserves that, he's been good for the last few weeks.

CloudSquall
We are the people:flag::greengrin

DarlingtonHibee
In a hun bar in tenerife, yes!!!

LancsHibs
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::flag::flag::flag:

Bukta#8
2-0 Kilmarnock
Could it be a Carslberg Wednesday?

heretoday
I'm watching the Rangers TV coverage. Unbelievably biased! Alan McLaren ex-Hearts guy.

Since452
Rangers TV commentary team outraged 😂😂😂😂

Aaaaaww Naaaaaaww

Onion
05-02-2020, 07:25 PM
Oh dear. 0-1 . Aye Ready ... with a Statement :greengrin

0-2 Yams v Killie :greengrin

Keith_M

:aok:

Callum_62
Love rangers TV greeting about the non foul on McGregor

Good keeper but made a hash of that

Listen to the frustration in the stand now

Sammy7nil
05-02-2020, 07:26 PM

How is the high press working :greengrin
Budgie voted of the board at the next meeting :aok:

CathroMustStay
GIRFUY Sevco and Jambo cretins!

DarlingtonHibee
I'm watching the Rangers TV coverage. Unbelievably biased! Alan McLaren ex-Hearts guy.

Snap in a hun bar in tenerife, chewing lemons lol

bringbackbenny
05-02-2020, 07:27 PM
Hibs 1 Kamberi 0

silverhibee
Hilarious

They ain't very happy. :thumbsup:

shamo9
We can win. We feel great. We. Can. Do. This!

Come on Hibs:flag:

Lago
05-02-2020, 07:28 PM
ImI going to disagree yes they are supporting rangers however privy even over all. Heard worse on sports scene.

WeeRussell
05-02-2020, 07:29 PM
Whoever is reporting on sport sound didn’t sound overly excited either 😎

heretoday
Fine save by Rocky.

cabbageandribs1875
mon hibs get a 2nd,3rd and a 4th without reply and i'l stop biting my nails

wookie70
05-02-2020, 07:30 PM
Doidge 6th booking of season. Is that a suspension

J-C
Out working tonight and only have Tic v Weĺl game to listen to, nice to see us score 1st and delighted Jambos down by 2 😂

heretoday
This ref is great!

cabbageandribs1875
05-02-2020, 07:31 PM
Doidge needs to stop leading with his arm

Hibs90
Never a penalty. Diving wee ****.

Giruy hun tv

Diclonius
Surely a dive there? Rangers commentators absolutely convinced it's a penalty, they're great fun.

Aldo
05-02-2020, 07:32 PM
Wonder when they’ll get their obligatory penalty or our Red Card

H113EE5

Hadn’t realised that McLaren was the pundit along side the commentator. Actually think he’s quite fair. :tin hat: We’re doing ok, so far. GGTTHH

wpj
Site slow for us exiles tonight

Captain Trips
McNulty will be on later to bury these tsnuc

silverhibee
Huns denied a penalty, Hibs doing just fine here.

Joe6-2
Surely a dive there? Rangers commentators absolutely convinced it's a penalty, they're great fun.

They are so used to getting everything!

Liam89
We've played well to a man. Impressed by Omeonga, McGinn and Newell.

BILLYHIBS
The Rangers 1 v 1 HIBS

Lendo
05-02-2020, 07:33 PM
1-1

Coco Bryce
Ah FFS

hibee_girl
1-1

Iggy Pope
I’m dependent on this ****ing thread I wish you’d behave yourselves

Lendo

Jinxed it 😉

erin go bragh
Fs !

Diclonius

Pretty Boy
This has been a million times better than December and a billion times better than the first game at Ibrox this season. Not one player hiding and bags of pride and heart on display. It's really all you can ask for.

Unfortunate to concede just before HT but in the whole a decent performance.

Kato
1-1Never a foul

Since452
05-02-2020, 07:34 PM
What a ***** time to concede

Ronniekirk

Long may it continue

heretoday
Snap goal. Too bad.

Aldo
Baws. Would have been good to go in one up

Captain Trips
05-02-2020, 07:35 PM
Good for them we are still playing well and were brilliant in that half. No need for a half time team talk.

Onion
Bad time to lose a goal. Pity.:rolleyes:

Keith_M
So near and yet so flippin far

silverhibee
Ffs

Brightside
Stephan has to do better there.

Squealing pig
05-02-2020, 07:36 PM
Keep up that performance we can beat this mob

SMAXXA
We have a free kick a min into injury time and we launch it out for a bye kick ****ing stupid honestly only Hibs

wookie70
Terrible goal to lose bit good half from the Hibees

berwickhibee
05-02-2020, 07:38 PM
1 minute added on.
Goal time 45+2😜

Hibee Mac
That's never a free kick. Also just typical only this team can capitulate at the worst moments, I knew that free kick was going in before it was taken simply because it was the last kick of the half.

Lago
Stephan has to do better there.
Just a tad slow in reacting.

Diclonius
A much, much improved performance so far on our last two (even five or six) games against this team.

jeffers
Never a free kick IMO, PH just stronger. then Omeonga needs to do much better once ball in the box.

mutley
1 minute added on.
Goal time 45+2[emoji12]

Just about to post the same. Typical eh?

Hibernian Verse
05-02-2020, 07:39 PM
Rangers TV commentary is hilarious. Kent clear penalty...he dived...McGregor impededed by Whittaker who looked at him before doing him...eyes on ball jumps first...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

we are hibs
Hibs inability to defend crosses costs us again.

A ***** ending to an okay half.

Irish-Hibee
I've watched plenty of games on oppositions channels but I've never heard such utter biased crap in my life from the Rangers TV commentators.I've had to mute it!

Callum_62
We have a free kick a min into injury time and we launch it out for a bye kick ****ing stupid honestly only HibsExactly what I said to myself

Lucky break of omeonga and through stevenson legs, I do think Lewis couldve closed it down quicker