PDA

View Full Version : Should florian kamberi ever play for hibs again?

BILLYHIBS
05-02-2020, 07:11 AM
The dust has started to settle on Flo’s comments and I have tried to look on them objectively from both points of view and look at the bigger picture

Flo a young boy growing up in Switzerland/ Albania the only Scottish clubs he would probably have heard of are Celtic and Rangers ( Oldco)

Indeed Daniel Stendel had never heard of Hearts (apparently)

The first thing you are told looking for a new job is never slag off or disrespect your former employers

Yes I get he is ambitious and we can never match the wages The Rangers players are on

I hope beyond hope he does well and we get a healthy transfer fee with Greg Docherty thrown in as a sweetener

My brain tells me he is gash - first touch of an elephant -turns like a barge - three goals this season and everything has to fall into place for him to shine

When The Rangers say “thanks but no thanks” do we welcome back with open arms or do we slap him on the transfer list and send him to train with the reserves?

I am sure his disrespectful comments about our club did not go unnoticed by the powers that be at Hibernian Football Club

The Count
05-02-2020, 07:14 AM
No

green with envy
I really hope not and i don't think he will.

Steven79
The dust has started to settle on Flo’s comments and I have tried to look on them objectively from both points of view and look at the bigger picture

Flo a young boy growing up in Switzerland/ Albania the only Scottish clubs he would probably have heard of are Celtic and Rangers ( Oldco)

The first thing you are told looking for a new job is never slag off or disrespect your former employers

Yes I get he is ambitious and we can never match the wages The Rangers players are on

I hope beyond hope he does well and we get a healthy transfer fee with Greg Docherty thrown in as a sweetener

My brain tells me he is gash - first touch of an elephant -turns like a barge - three goals this season and everything has to fall into place for him to shine

When The Rangers say “thanks but no thanks” do we welcome back with open arms or do we slap him on the transfer list and send him to train with the reserves?

I am sure his disrespectful comments about our club did not go unnoticed by the powers that be at Hibernian Football ClubHe's burned his bridges.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

jacomo
New thread. Really?

CMac1988
05-02-2020, 07:15 AM
Nope. We sell him in the Summer to the highest bidder. Truth be told though it'll probably be for less than the offer from that polish team but so be it.

ben johnson
Say it ain’t so Flo.
Bridges burnt. He has been at ER long enough to appreciate the special relationship we have with that mob.

07BigD
I think we can safely assume he won't be playing for Hibs again, his comments suggest he feels the same way.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
05-02-2020, 07:16 AM
New thread. Really?

:agree:

Good point!

Sammy7nil
05-02-2020, 07:16 AM
If the manager wants him yes, if not then no.

Shock horror footballer tries to engineer a move to a bigger club where he will be paid more has this ever happened before :greengrin
People have done far, far worse things and put their clubs in a very difficult position and gone on to play for their clubs.
It was very stupid and ill advised but hey not the end of the world.

FilipinoHibs
05-02-2020, 07:23 AM
He can GTF and lie in his new bed.

scoopyboy
05-02-2020, 07:23 AM
No way back as far as I'm concerned.

There's a bit of me hopes he does well at Ibrox, only so we get a decent price for him.

I think he would have to do sensationally well for Rangers to buy him but it might raise his profile enough to get a wee auction going.

kaimendhibs
05-02-2020, 07:24 AM
No

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Cataplana
05-02-2020, 07:26 AM
No, he's gash.

The 90+2
He’s Grasshoppered us x 10. Not a chance he will be back playing for us. I hope he does well for them though, until the summer.

Diclonius
No

hibsmad
05-02-2020, 07:31 AM
I hope he never does but of course he might.

The guy is potentially a seven figure asset to the club. If Rangers don't want him in the summer then we will take him back and the club will try to get as much as we can for him. Depending on how fast this happens he may play for us again. The club wouldn't take the huff with him and not play him as it would hand the advantage to any potential buyers.

Johnny_Leith
05-02-2020, 07:33 AM
Lot of folk wanted Scott Allan never to be associated with Hibs again.

Fans are embarrassingly fickle, you never know how things will play out. I'd be surprised if he played for us again, but the abuse is just tribal.

Ronniekirk
05-02-2020, 07:34 AM
He has made his views clear I personally wouldn’t want him back but the reality is The Rangers won’t buy him as he won’t be consistent enough for them
So he may have to come back to be sold on the cheap
Given the way Hibs treated him ,they deserved more respect from him To force a loan move was pathetic , and he may we’ll spend more time on the bench which won’t help his career
He should of banged in the goals for us and made himself a target for Clubs to buy in the Summer
His mistake and thier needs to be consequences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeyS
05-02-2020, 07:39 AM
His comments are hard to read from a supporters view point but the reality is that the club wont care a jot if/when he comes back for next season. They arent going to cut off their nose to spite their face with someone who can potentially add money to the bank balance.

Also, are his comments really any worse than Kevin Thomson's or Scott Allan's?? Weve signed both of them 3 times now!!

Chuck Rhoades
05-02-2020, 07:41 AM

I am sure his disrespectful comments about our club did not go unnoticed by the powers that be at Hibernian Football Club

No. Torn between us letting him go in the summer or letting him rot with us for a year whilst not getting near East Mains or ER.

That would hold back a wage though.

lyonhibs
05-02-2020, 07:42 AM
After Kevin "I'd have walked on broken glass to join Rangers" Thomson had 2 further spells with us, I'd never say never to Kamberi playing for us next season. Seems highly unlikely though.

danhibees1875
05-02-2020, 07:44 AM
If he's better than any other option we have then absolutely.

Fans are fickle, all would be forgotten once he scored.

Pretty Boy
05-02-2020, 07:45 AM
Absolutely not.

Captain Trips
05-02-2020, 07:48 AM

Fans are embarrassingly fickle, you never know how things will play out. I'd be surprised if he played for us again, but the abuse is just tribal.

Not as fickle as him.

SquashedFrogg
05-02-2020, 07:48 AM
No, he's gash.

It boils down to this for me, regardless of what he's said over the last week.

I think this situation gives us a great chance to wash our hands and get a decent price in the summer.

J-C
05-02-2020, 07:49 AM
No

The 90+2
05-02-2020, 07:52 AM
After Kevin "I'd have walked on broken glass to join Rangers" Thomson had 2 further spells with us, I'd never say never to Kamberi playing for us next season. Seems highly unlikely though.

Thomson never said that though. He put his name to it after leaving us on a permanent.

CraigHibee
05-02-2020, 07:54 AM
absolutely not, he will be a flop at rangers, he will come back after his loan and be punted to some other team in Europe imo

The Modfather
05-02-2020, 07:56 AM
I seem to be very much in the minority, but I don’t get the hysteria surrounding Kamberi. His comments were a bit nauseating, but they were still in the ball park of generic new signing comments IMO. If he had joined Celtic and said what he said the pitchforks wouldn’t be out IMO.

I’d probably look to sell him, and would 100% use him in any possible deal for Docherty, but that’s more to do with him not showing his quality consistently enough, or scoring as many as he should. If he comes back, he’s still one of our better players on his day and wouldn’t have any problems him playing.

Smartie
05-02-2020, 07:56 AM
No.

If he was a better player there might be a decision to be made but we don't stand for being trash talked like that by a very average player.

I think we've been played by Sevco here. They've given him the platform to air his views and effectively we've managed to take one of our more saleable assets and make him worthless.

He won't do enough on loan with them to convince them to make his move permanent.

There can be little doubt - already - that we got the better side of the loan arrangement (rid of a pile of trouble and gained a professional, talented player who will contribute) but I'm concerned about the longer term ramifications of this transfer.

With hindsight, we should have flogged him whilst we had the chance, depending on the offer from the Polish team.

chrisski33
05-02-2020, 07:57 AM
No. Thread should be closed as enough has been said on him

Waxy
05-02-2020, 07:58 AM
Yes. He’s a daft laddie. All players do it for the money these days. Theres not much club loyalty to be found anywhere from anyone.

Chuck Rhoades
05-02-2020, 07:59 AM
If he's better than any other option we have then absolutely.

Fans are fickle, all would be forgotten once he scored.

No chance.

SquashedFrogg
05-02-2020, 08:00 AM
No. Thread should be closed as enough has been said on him

So you have the final say? That's it? No one else can ever mention his name again?

Keith_M
05-02-2020, 08:00 AM
He's quite clearly trying to get out of the club and I don't trust him to play to his potential if he came back.

The ideal scenario would be for Der Hun to pay us £2M for him and he then fails spectacularly.

Keith_M
05-02-2020, 08:03 AM
Oh and one more point; No more deals with Der Hun as they clearly can't be trusted.

The 90+2
05-02-2020, 08:04 AM
He's quite clearly trying to get out of the club and I don't trust him to play to his potential if he came back.

The ideal scenario would be for Der Hun to pay us £2M for him and he does his cruciate.

Fixed 👍

Spike Mandela
05-02-2020, 08:10 AM
Kevin Thomson did.

If he comes back in 6 months with his tail between his legs and it suits both parties I am sure the media can be manipulated to welcome him back. However, I don’t think this will happen, Flo’s time is up and he will be sold in the summer.

Anthony Soprano
05-02-2020, 08:10 AM
If the manager wants him yes, if not then no.

Shock horror footballer tries to engineer a move to a bigger club where he will be paid more has this ever happened before :greengrin
People have done far, far worse things and put their clubs in a very difficult position and gone on to play for their clubs.
It was very stupid and ill advised but hey not the end of the world.

No, but it is the end of his Hibs career

DH1875
05-02-2020, 08:11 AM
Can't see him playing for us ever again but he'll be back in the summer as they won't sign him so who knows. I expect the club to try cashing in on him before the season starts. How that goes arguably depends on how his time at them goes.

MacGruber
05-02-2020, 08:17 AM
Yes - provided his form merits it. He was poor for us last 3 or 4 months

Anthony Soprano
05-02-2020, 08:20 AM
I seem to be very much in the minority, but I don’t get the hysteria surrounding Kamberi. His comments were a bit nauseating, but they were still in the ball park of generic new signing comments IMO. If he had joined Celtic and said what he said the pitchforks wouldn’t be out IMO.

I’d probably look to sell him, and would 100% use him in any possible deal for Docherty, but that’s more to do with him not showing his quality consistently enough, or scoring as many as he should. If he comes back, he’s still one of our better players on his day and wouldn’t have any problems him playing.

Would imagine most Hibs fans dislike rangers more than celtic to be fair, as horrible as they both are. I personally dislike rangers a fair bit more anyway.

It wouldn't be the same IMO, there isn't as much animosity between us and celtic as there is rangers, every since the cup final/championship, the hatred between the two clubs has been amplified x10

PeeJay
05-02-2020, 08:21 AM
He's under contract, if he comes back and form warrants it, he can play, if he does well for us fine, if not move him on ...

Baader
05-02-2020, 08:26 AM
No thanks

Ronniekirk
05-02-2020, 08:28 AM

The ideal scenario would be for Der Hun to pay us £2M for him and he then fails spectacularly.

They can’t raise 2 million that’s why they are having to bring on someone on loan
The War Chest to stop 10 in a row will need to be a massive one As Celtic will spend Big again in the Summer to make sure they are properly equipped to go for 10 in a row

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easty
05-02-2020, 08:30 AM
I never want to see him in a Hibs strip again.

I think he’s a good player, it’s a shame he’s also a rat prick.

I suppose though in a few months he can just pull a Kevin Thomson and claim he never actually really said it. Someone else did and he just went along with it...

eastterrace
05-02-2020, 08:34 AM
I never want to see him in a Hibs strip again.

I think he’s a good player, it’s a shame he’s also a rat prick.

I suppose though in a few months he can just pull a Kevin Thomson and claim he never actually really said it. Someone else did and he just went along with it... only problem with that is he is on video saying it , as opposed to Kevin saying it in print.

Spike Mandela
05-02-2020, 08:35 AM
Can't see him playing for us ever again but he'll be back in the summer as they won't sign him so who knows. I expect the club to try cashing in on him before the season starts. How that goes arguably depends on how his time at them goes.

It’s a strange one as he sees it as a step up but if he rarely plays or it doesn’t work out any buying club in the summer will, quite rightly, say “his value is lowered as you farmed him out on loan”.

Bostonhibby
05-02-2020, 08:37 AM
Been poor for the last 3 or 4 months, very poor first touch and the goals haven't been there so irrespective of this episode I'd have been happy to see us cash in or find someone better so it's a no from me.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

madhatter
05-02-2020, 08:38 AM
He thinks he is a brilliant player even though his first touch regularly stinks. Says it all that big Daz sometimes controls the ball better than Kamberi in a passage of play. In an extremely petty way I hope his career goes on a massive downward spiral. It's not that he went to Rangers, it's what he has said after being horrendous for Hibs for close to 18months+. In football he comes across as a player with a big head. Probably thinks he is 1 or 2 stepovers away from being Ronaldo.

Oh aye the question - nah, never want him to wear the Hibs shirt again. His work ethic since his loan was disgraceful. He used to regularly close down defenders and he sprinted about a lot. It's been a casual pace for too long. Good riddance. Get a fee and get rid.

Since452
05-02-2020, 08:39 AM
I don't think he improves us

JXM73
05-02-2020, 08:46 AM
I hope he does really well at Rangers, but they really can't afford any fee and we can jettison flo for max value in the summer.

Hibbyradge
05-02-2020, 08:48 AM
If he's banging them in for The Rangers, and they want to sign him, we should keep him.

In the reserves if necessary. :na na: :wink:

Causewayside PR
05-02-2020, 08:54 AM
It boils down to this for me, regardless of what he's said over the last week.

I think this situation gives us a great chance to wash our hands and get a decent price in the summer.

That is the opposite from what will happen; player comes back having played very little and performed poorly.
If Hibs have given an option to Rangers for them to buy him it will not be used.
Obviously I could be wrong but I would be amazed!

Further, his comments have meant that his market value to Hibs has diminished significantly. In the summer he will only have a year left on his contract and everyone knows he wants away and will not sign a new deal at Hibs.

The real terms cost of this loan is huge to Hibs. Really hope we put in a healthy loan transfer for him as this was very predictable. He if he had not mouthed off it would not exactly have been a surprise if he came back in the summer looking to move on...

We could have an option to sign Docherty but that is never going to happen as much as I wish it would...

Alfred E Newman
05-02-2020, 08:54 AM
We should have sold him in the summer.
He is over rated.

Hibbyradge
05-02-2020, 08:57 AM
That is the opposite from what will happen; player comes back having played very little and performed poorly.
If Hibs have given an option to Rangers for them to buy him it will not be used.

Further, his comments have meant that his market value to Hibs has diminished significantly. In the summer he will only have a year left on his contract and everyone knows he wants away and will not sign a new deal at Hibs.

The real terms cost of this loan is huge to Hibs. Really hope we put in a healthy loan transfer for him as this was very predictable. He if he had not mouthed off it would not exactly have been a surprise if he came back in the summer looking to move on...

We could have an option to sign Docherty but that is never going to happen as much as I wish it would...

His value will be determined by the number of clubs who are interested in him come June.

If he has performed well, that number may be significant. If he flops, he would have flopped at us too, so nothing list.

wookie70
05-02-2020, 08:59 AM
Stupid comments but he is still one of our best players. I hope he does well at The Thes and we have the option to get a good few quid for him as that is probably best all round. If not then he comes back and we get on with it

portyfelly
05-02-2020, 09:06 AM
As the plumber would say: ITS OVER FLO :wink:

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2020, 09:17 AM
I hope he does really well at Rangers, but they really can't afford any fee and we can jettison flo for max value in the summer.

They can and would afford Flo if they wanted him. They literally just signed Defoe for 18 months, they are in no danger.

Jim44
05-02-2020, 09:18 AM
I don’t think he’ll be back, unless he has to return while the formality of moving him on is made, but even then I think he will be told to stay away from the club. I honestly believe Hibs took the opportunity to get rid of a poor team-player with a dreadful attitude. He says, he always tried 100% on the pitch and maybe he did but, by all accounts, didn’t make the same effort off the pitch. Some folk are making comparisons with Kevin Thomson but that’s a poor example. Thomson was sold to Rangers and anything he said was as or about-to be Rangers player. Kamberi is a Hibs player and just a temporary loanee who should have more respect for his parent club. From what I hear, there was a collective sigh of relief when he left.

Alfiembra
05-02-2020, 09:27 AM
I'm amazed at the level of abuse Flo's getting, he's a young guy and maybe not the sharpest tack in the box.

How many of us have said something that we later regretted or wished we had said differently. Bet Mikey Stewart is maybe not regretting what he said but will most likely have to eat some humble pie if he wants to keep his job at the BBC regardless how many agree with what he said.

If this was Jason then he wouldn't get this amount of abuse and after his 2 goals against Liverpool the other week everyone was wishing he was back with us. Yes Flo's dropped a clanger and upset a few on here, but get over it we all make mistakes. If he comes back he deserves a second chance and it's up to him to work his socks off and win us all over again.

fishybeaver
05-02-2020, 09:27 AM
No way never

Phil MaGlass
05-02-2020, 09:30 AM
He should come back and be stuck in the reserves until we get whst we think hes worth, if no club is forth coming then let him rot on loan to Cowdebeath or Alloa.

ahibby
05-02-2020, 09:31 AM
While Kamberi shouldnt have said what he did we are being wound up by the Orange contingent of the BBC. The BBC who take our £150 per year should be impartial but clearly is not. This morning a BBC headline read Rangers' Kamberi. He isnt The Rangers' Kamberi at all. As they will discover when he is injured and has to return to his parent club. On transfer day a BBC headline read Rangers sign Kamberi while Hibs take Docherty on loan. Intentiinally bigging The Rangers up while stirring things uo. We must rise above The Rangers, the BBC and Kamberi. Ignore them all, dont take their bait and get on with supporting our team. Then in the summer take Kamberi back and transfer him to Siberia or let him train with the development squad with no steak on Fridays for him. 😏

FilipinoHibs
05-02-2020, 09:32 AM
They can and would afford Flo if they wanted him. They literally just signed Defoe for 18 months, they are in no danger.

All is well at ipox. They have a £11 million shortfall to the end of this season.

Hibbyradge
05-02-2020, 09:53 AM
I'm amazed at the level of abuse Flo's getting, he's a young guy and maybe not the sharpest tack in the box.

How many of us have said something that we later regretted or wished we had said differently. Bet Mikey Stewart is maybe not regretting what he said but will most likely have to eat some humble pie if he wants to keep his job at the BBC regardless how many agree with what he said.

If this was Jason then he wouldn't get this amount of abuse and after his 2 goals against Liverpool the other week everyone was wishing he was back with us. Yes Flo's dropped a clanger and upset a few on here, but get over it we all make mistakes. If he comes back he deserves a second chance and it's up to him to work his socks off and win us all over again.

Are you really amazed?

He said that all the time he played for us, he was dreaming of playing for The Rangers.

He said that their fans are better than us.

With those remarks, he's deliberately or accidentally, closed the door on a return to Hibs.

He's completely burnt the bridge and there's not an apology big enough to rebuild it.

Jason, who doesn't seem to be awash with the sharpest of tacks either, didn't say anything of the sort.

IWasThere2016
05-02-2020, 09:56 AM
No. He won't.

He wanted to go. Hibs didn't want him to stay either.

Hopefully he does well and we have a bidding war when we come to sell in the Summer.

Jim44
05-02-2020, 10:07 AM
Very slightly off topic I keep hearing conflicting stories about the nature of the loan. Some folk insist it’s loan with option to buy ( some even think with an agreed minimum value ). I am 99% certain that it is a loan only and in summer his next club will be determined by Hibs and not at the whim of the Rangers. If they make an offer we can’t refuse ( pigs might fly ) bite their hand off, otherwise cut our losses and sell him to the highest bidder. We’ll at least break even on our outlay.

Viva_Palmeiras
05-02-2020, 10:09 AM

BobMilne
05-02-2020, 10:14 AM
The rats made his bed so no

Captain Trips
05-02-2020, 10:18 AM
Im not expecting loyalty. He came here on loan and indeed his 2nd match was our 2-1 away win at Ibrox. We gave him a shot on loan and then another shot on a 3 year deal so it is greatly disappointing that from game 2 of his loan he had his eye on Sevco.

I do not expect players to stay here forever what I do expect is they show the club respect I am not even talking about us but at least show the club respect and for what it is trying to achieve. I found the comments to be exactly as they came out and I put it down to nothing other than pandering and rather desperate way to put some attempt to make it permanent whilst still employed here. I find it a disgraceful set of comments.

Barman Stanton
05-02-2020, 10:24 AM
He is going to find himself in a bit of a situation in the summer where he will not be wanted by either Rangers or Hibs. Still amazed he got a move to Rangers to be honest. Not good enough for a team fighting for the title.

Onceinawhile
05-02-2020, 10:24 AM
Hope he scores a hat trick in every game as rangers lose 4-3.

Gets a big money move and doesn't darken our door again.,

Hibiza
05-02-2020, 10:26 AM
No, he's gash.

Exactly

Smartie
05-02-2020, 10:34 AM
He’s an idiot who doesn’t deserve to play for us.

Even when he’s apologising he can’t help being offensive.

There are other players, better ones.

We don’t need him.

Hibbyradge
05-02-2020, 10:40 AM
The rats made his bed so no

That either took a lot of rats, or it took ages, or it's a very small bed.

Alfiembra
05-02-2020, 10:43 AM
Are you really amazed?

He said that all the time he played for us, he was dreaming of playing for The Rangers.

He said that their fans are better than us.

With those remarks, he's deliberately or accidentally, closed the door on a return to Hibs.

He's completely burnt the bridge and there's not an apology big enough to rebuild it.

Jason, who doesn't seem to be awash with the sharpest of tacks either, didn't say anything of the sort.

OK maybe amazed is a bit strong, I'm certainly surprised at the level of vitriol, call me naive.

I'm in the accidentally closed the door on his return camp and feel if he does he should at least get a chance to redeem himself.

My point with Jason was he also went there on loan. OK not directly from us and wasn't our player at the time, but is considered on here as "one of our own", and if it had been offered I'm sure he would have accepted a permanent move.

CloudSquall
05-02-2020, 10:47 AM
I think his reception would be worse than the one Legoheid Caldwell received in the game following his pre contract signature with Celtic.

For the club as a whole he shouldn't be pulling on the shirt again, for the spiteful side of me I'd love the opportunity to give it a "****ing boooooooo" for 90 minutes.

marleyhib
05-02-2020, 10:49 AM
absolutely no way

MrRobot
05-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Absolutely not.

Causewayside PR
05-02-2020, 11:01 AM
His value will be determined by the number of clubs who are interested in him come June.

If he has performed well, that number may be significant. If he flops, he would have flopped at us too, so nothing list.

The chances of him performing for The Rangers compared to us is a lot smaller. He is much more likely to flop or perform worse for them. He certainly will play less.

Also, he now is playing for them and, even if he had been a good boy, it was always likely to turn the players head and unsettle him.

As I said, unless Hibs got a decent sum up front this was not a smart move financially. I say that in spite of thinking that Docherty is a player and he will help us.

Barman Stanton
05-02-2020, 11:08 AM
OK maybe amazed is a bit strong, I'm certainly surprised at the level of vitriol, call me naive.

I'm in the accidentally closed the door on his return camp and feel if he does he should at least get a chance to redeem himself.

My point with Jason was he also went there on loan. OK not directly from us and wasn't our player at the time, but is considered on here as "one of our own", and if it had been offered I'm sure he would have accepted a permanent move.

But its not the fact he has went to Rangers that is the issue. Sure some would give him abuse anyway. But for the vast majority the issue is with his hugely disrespectful comments. Im not sure what the relevance to Jason is. If he made similar comments when leaving us then I could see your point.

I'm Spartacus
05-02-2020, 11:13 AM
No, absolutely not.

He's disgraced the club and disgraced the fans.

Fuc2 off out of here - "break a leg" as they say in showbiz.

Steve88
05-02-2020, 11:16 AM

FFS Another FK thread. Give it a break!!!

KingPat4
05-02-2020, 11:16 AM
No.

Never want to see him in a Hibs shirt again.

KeithTheHibby
05-02-2020, 12:09 PM

He wasn't a new permanent signing though, he was going on loan nothing more.

His comments were rediculous considering he was a loan signing.

JimBHibees
05-02-2020, 12:19 PM
New thread. Really?

Exact thought been done to death surely.

Sir David Gray
05-02-2020, 12:25 PM
He can GTF.

RossScott1991
05-02-2020, 12:34 PM
No.

No for being a erse of a man.

No for genuinely being gash and a hinderance to the way we want to play

makaveli1875
05-02-2020, 12:36 PM
No

DH1875
05-02-2020, 12:43 PM

They never paid a transfer fee for him and Defoe has taken something like a 70% wage cut to sign. Doesn't convince me their rolling in it. Quite the opposite in fact.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-02-2020, 01:22 PM
The answer is the same, whether the question is should he or would he. Big fat no.

The 90+2
05-02-2020, 02:14 PM
They never paid a transfer fee for him and Defoe has taken something like a 70% wage cut to sign. Doesn't convince me their rolling in it. Quite the opposite in fact.

Until their 40,000 season ticket holders pay about £500 each in a couple of months time? You could be right. I’m sure 10% of the £20m would be more than enough.

neil7908
05-02-2020, 02:27 PM
He's almost certainly done not equally I can see no chance of him staying at Sevco.

One of the biggest frustrations for me is that this will likely hurt our ability to negotiate a decent fee for him in the summer. Other clubs will know all about this which will seriously impact our bargaining position.

He'll either leave on a cut price deal or languish on the periphery of the first team for the final 12 months of his contract. All because he couldn't keep his mouth shut and act professionally.

DH1875
05-02-2020, 02:42 PM
Until their 40,000 season ticket holders pay about £500 each in a couple of months time? You could be right. I’m sure 10% of the £20m would be more than enough.

The problem with that though is that their running costs, wages etc...are already over £30m and thats why there's currently an £11 million short fall. Unless they win the league or get to Europa league final, their ducked. No way their spending £2m on Flo.

The Baldmans Comb
05-02-2020, 02:46 PM

Exactly this. The timing of the transfer is now out of Hibs hands as they must sell in the summer and everyone now knows it.

Best case scenario is he somehow gets a run in the Sevco team, scores a few and then gets a move to England or back to Europe.

Cant see Sevco seeing Flo as that crazy guys replacement and wouldnt expect them to make any permanent moves.

Worst case scenario is he barely gets a game at Sevco and has to come back with his puss tripping him to a club where he is intensely disliked by staff and fans alike and just not wanting to be here.

Its a hard sell in these circumstances and Hibs are left taking anything they can to get him to Fk.

scoopyboy
05-02-2020, 02:51 PM

Not in this window they couldn't.

Defoe signed a pre contract so no outlay there.

Do you seriously think Rangers would take Kamberi on loan if they had money to buy players?

They are hell bent on stopping 9 or 10 in a row and would have spent big if they had the money.

Tambo
05-02-2020, 02:53 PM
He will be gone in the summer for good, I see Barry Ferguson saying rangers should of signed doidge instead of kamberi.

DH1875
05-02-2020, 02:55 PM
He will be gone in the summer for good, I see Barry Ferguson saying rangers should of signed doidge instead of kamberi.

Aye but that would have cost them money.

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2020, 02:58 PM
Nothing cracks me up like all these wannabe moderators with their "no another thread" patter.

You can see from the title what it's about, don't open it if you're not interested. The fact it's up to 4 pages shows it was a relevant subject that has caused discussion.

SquashedFrogg
05-02-2020, 02:59 PM

Do you seriously think Rangers would take Kamberi on loan if they had money to buy players?

They are hell bent on stopping 9 or 10 in a row and would have spent big if they had the money.

Last sentence is spot on. If Kamberi on loan is how they envisage stopping Celtic then they are clearly in trouble.

Groathillgrump
05-02-2020, 02:59 PM
No, he shouldn't play for us again.

Apart from his ill advised comments he's not actually as good a player as he thinks he is so he won't be a big loss. We should take what we can get for him in the summer and reinvest the money on someone who actually wants to be at Easter Road.

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2020, 03:02 PM

So Defoe wouldn't want a big signing on fee and big wages?

Why would rangers have spent money on Kamberi who won't play much when they can get him on loan for the price of a player who never plays for them?

Rangers maybe don't have significant funds for January but they will in the summer. They're in no danger whatsoever.

KingFranck
05-02-2020, 03:06 PM
100% No

scoopyboy
05-02-2020, 03:06 PM

Why would rangers have spent money on Kamberi who won't play much when they can get him on loan for the price of a player who never plays for them?

Rangers maybe don't have significant funds for January but they will in the summer. They're in no danger whatsoever.

Easy Tiger, I never said they were in trouble. I said they had no money to strengthen in January and I'm right.:greengrin

Defoe will get a big signing on fee and wages from Rangers but in the summer when it kicks in and not now. Do you think they would be paying Bournemouth Defoe's wages until the summer AND paying him wages when his contract doesn't kick in until June???

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2020, 03:17 PM
Easy Tiger, I never said they were in trouble. I said they had no money to strengthen in January and I'm right.:greengrin

Defoe will get a big signing on fee and wages from Rangers but in the summer when it kicks in and not now. Do you think they would be paying Bournemouth Defoe's wages until the summer AND paying him wages when his contract doesn't kick in until June???
No but a team with no funds doesn't sign a guy on silly wages and likely pay him a million to sign.

They weren't after anyone until he got injured. Only when that happened did they sign a replacement on loan. They obviously believed they didn't need to strengthen which after 5 points dropped looks daft.

Realistically rangers have plenty money. Huge crowds, Euro success, a team of sellable players, cup runs. Remember the old huns barely signed anyone for years. That was a sign of trouble. Not this.

Stonewall
05-02-2020, 03:21 PM

The annual accounts indicate otherwise.

However, as long as their directors are prepared to pony up and they can pay off the short term loans from Close brothers and they don’t take a serious doing on any of the numerous court battles and they can keep qualifying for the group stages of European competitions etc...they’ll survive.

I think they’ll keep muddling on but I’m a bit more wary than you are.

scoopyboy
05-02-2020, 03:28 PM
No but a team with no funds doesn't sign a guy on silly wages and likely pay him a million to sign.

They weren't after anyone until he got injured. Only when that happened did they sign a replacement on loan. They obviously believed they didn't need to strengthen which after 5 points dropped looks daft.

Realistically rangers have plenty money. Huge crowds, Euro success, a team of sellable players, cup runs. Remember the old huns barely signed anyone for years. That was a sign of trouble. Not this.

No they don't, what makes you think they have? If they had plenty money they would have spent in January to try and foil Celtic.

If they were awash with money why would they borrow in excess of £10 million to get through to the season end.

The huge crowds they get are almost all season ticket holders and that money goes very quickly with their outlays. I don't think they're in any immediate danger but they haven't money to play with.

SquashedFrogg
05-02-2020, 03:29 PM

Did they 'obviously' believe there was no need to strengthen? Or were they perhaps hoping to shift a couple out to free up funds and this never materialised?

Who knows.

I do think it's pretty obvious though, that this is potentially as good an opportunity as ever to stop Celtic to 10 in a row.

A striker with 3 league goals on loan doesn't exactly send signals to their title rivals.

Actually quite funny when you think about it.

JohnMcM
05-02-2020, 03:32 PM
I don't like what he said.

If, when he comes back Jack Ross needs him to play for the good of the team and club, then so be it. The team and club come first and any anger felt towards him by the fans is a very far away second.

DH1875
05-02-2020, 04:01 PM

They genuinely don't have plenty of money at all. And as I said earlier, Defoe has taken a 60/70% pay cut to sign permanent for them. I do agree though that they do have some players who they'll get good money for when the time comes.

angus hibby
05-02-2020, 04:07 PM
As it stands at the moment, no. However, if he came back in the summer and apologised for his comments, reiterated his desire to play for Hibs, give his all etc then he may well play again for us. Would only take a good start to next season from him and fans would forgive him. We’ve done it with Scott Allan.

Hibbyradge
05-02-2020, 04:10 PM

Your last paragraph has the entire explanation of why Kamberi is being treated differently.

1. Jason wasn't our player.

2. He didn't say that he dreamt about playing for them all the time he was at Hibs.

3. He didn't diss the fans.

If he had, he'd be treated with the same disdain.

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2020, 04:13 PM
They genuinely don't have plenty of money at all. And as I said earlier, Defoe has taken a 60/70% pay cut to sign permanent for them. I do agree though that they do have some players who they'll get good money for when the time comes.

Defoe taking a cut like that still means he is a top 5 spl earner.

WeeRussell
05-02-2020, 04:56 PM
Your last paragraph has the entire explanation of why Kamberi is being treated differently.

1. Jason wasn't our player.

2. He didn't say that he dreamt about playing for them all the time he was at Hibs.

3. He didn't diss the fans.

If he had, he'd be treated with the same disdain.

What did Kamberi say against our fans? Not me challenging your statement by the way, genuine question as didn’t watch or read that part.

WeeRussell
05-02-2020, 05:02 PM

Same thing re Allan went through my head as well. Wouldn’t have surprised us if he came out with similar comments (albeit he wasn’t going to be on loan to them). I also think there’s a bit of leeway in him speaking a foreign language and he’s not going to have the same hatred and understanding of what they are after a couple of years in the country. I suspect if we didn’t know their noise for the vile pish it is, it probably would seem like a good atmosphere at Ibrox.

Having said all that, I still think less of him for his comments. And I do have my doubts that he will play for us again.

It shouldn’t be stated that he’ll point blank not be ‘allowed’ to play for us again though. He may want to rethink his comments next time he goes out on loan somewhere however!

Hibbyradge
05-02-2020, 05:04 PM
What did Kamberi say against our fans? Not me challenging your statement by the way, genuine question as didn’t watch or read that part.

He said that the The Rangers fans were the best in the world.

Ergo, we're not as good as them.

Keith_M
05-02-2020, 05:07 PM

I'm not sure about dissing the Hibs Fans, but this is what he said.

“My second game for Hibs was against Rangers at Ibrox and after the game, I told my agent immediately my dream would be to play in this stadium in front of these fans as they are the best fans in the world – the support is massive.”

emerald green
05-02-2020, 05:11 PM
Cheerio Flo, and do not come back. :bye:

Northernhibee
05-02-2020, 05:14 PM
Short answer, no.

Long answer, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

WeeRussell
05-02-2020, 05:14 PM
I'm not sure about dissing the Hibs Fans, but this is what he said.

“My second game for Hibs was against Rangers at Ibrox and after the game, I told my agent immediately my dream would be to play in this stadium in front of these fans as they are the best fans in the world – the support is massive.”

Ah I did hear it in that case. I didn’t take it is directly “dissing” us but can see how it would be conceived that way.

Paisley Hibby
05-02-2020, 05:17 PM
I'd guess he wants to never play for Hibs again just as much as we don't want him to.

green day
05-02-2020, 05:24 PM
His statement was calculated - there are ways to go about these things and he knew exactly what he was doing, happy to burn his bridges.

He isnt playing for us again, even if he doesnt sign for them he will be sold after the loan.

In summary, he is a prick.

greenlex
05-02-2020, 05:27 PM
No and he won’t.

BILLYHIBS
05-02-2020, 05:27 PM

“I am very excited. Ever since I came to Scotland it has been a dream move for me to move to Rangers and it has happened today so I am a very happy man. “

“ My second game for HIBS was against Rangers at Ibrox and after the game I told my agent immediately my dream would be to play in this stadium in front of these fans as they are the best fans in the world the support is massive “

“ With my workrate and my qualities in the final third scoring goals and creating chances for my teammates I think I can contribute something for the team”

“At the end of the day it is all about winning I am a winner and I am always on the pitch to win so I will try my best to give that to this club

You will have competition everywhere and at every club you go to The competition for sure makes you a better player

I am just looking forward to working with these two fantastic players ( Morelos and Hagi) in the training to get to know them better and to help each other

It’s all about Rangers and for us to contribute with our goals and our play to win games”

Captain Trips
05-02-2020, 05:31 PM
The funny thing is when a player wants out folk usually say "we don't want players who don't want to be here" which is fair enough.

Usually the result is after the disrespect the player is rewarded with the move and higher wage.

One Day Soon
05-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Who?

McKenzie
05-02-2020, 05:52 PM
Couldn’t care if he never plays football again. Showed his true colours. Hun ****

Eyrie
05-02-2020, 06:21 PM
No.

And after having second thoughts, doubly no.

basehibby
06-02-2020, 08:51 AM
First up - this whole loan deal has been a nightmare for Hibs from the start. I sincerely believe that the Huns should have been told to GTF right from the off unless they came up with some serious money for a permanent deal.

Even if he'd kept his stupid ignorant gob shut and said nothing, if and when he returned, Kamberi would have had to prove himself all over again to the Hibs fans after jumping ship to one of our most bitter rivals. The club know this perfectly well and so I remain mystified as to why the move was sanctioned at all.

Now that Kamberi has exacerbated that situation by coming out with his disrespectful and ungrateful pile of pish, Hibs are left in a horrible position. Barring an extremely successful spell with Rangers, his value in the transfer market will plummet as any and all clubs will know he is now a hot potato at ER. He will deservedly get pelters from the fans if he turns out in a Hibs strip again - so we are in danger of being left with a dead rubber of a player who is nothing but a liability.

Therefore, in an ideal world, the only reason Hibs would take Kamberi back would be to punish him by letting him rot in obscurity until his contract runs out - ie to make an example re what's to be expected for players who show such disrespect for Hibernian FC. Unfortunately, Hibs can ill afford to pay a dead wage for a year and so this will not happen. So the best that can be done will be to sell to the highest bidder and the sooner the better.

No - he should not play for Hibs ever again - he has shown that he is not worthy of that privilege.

bigwheel
06-02-2020, 09:05 AM
First up - this whole loan deal has been a nightmare for Hibs from the start. I sincerely believe that the Huns should have been told to GTF right from the off unless they came up with some serious money for a permanent deal.

Even if he'd kept his stupid ignorant gob shut and said nothing, if and when he returned, Kamberi would have had to prove himself all over again to the Hibs fans after jumping ship to one of our most bitter rivals. The club know this perfectly well and so I remain mystified as to why the move was sanctioned at all.

Now that Kamberi has exacerbated that situation by coming out with his disrespectful and ungrateful pile of pish, Hibs are left in a horrible position. Barring an extremely successful spell with Rangers, his value in the transfer market will plummet as any and all clubs will know he is now a hot potato at ER. He will deservedly get pelters from the fans if he turns out in a Hibs strip again - so we are in danger of being left with a dead rubber of a player who is nothing but a liability.

Therefore, in an ideal world, the only reason Hibs would take Kamberi back would be to punish him by letting him rot in obscurity until his contract runs out - ie to make an example re what's to be expected for players who show such disrespect for Hibernian FC. Unfortunately, Hibs can ill afford to pay a dead wage for a year and so this will not happen. So the best that can be done will be to sell to the highest bidder and the sooner the better.

No - he should not play for Hibs ever again - he has shown that he is not worthy of that privilege.

We wanted it. We didn’t want Kamberi and we did want Docherty...other than Kamberis comments, don’t see anything wrong with the move

basehibby
06-02-2020, 09:21 AM
We wanted it. We didn’t want Kamberi and we did want Docherty...other than Kamberis comments, don’t see anything wrong with the move

So you're saying that Hibs approached Rangers proposing a swap rather than the other way round? That doesn't fit in with the reports I read re Docherty being persuaded by Rangers to ditch a move down south to facilitate the deal - your source for this info???

NB - even if what you are saying is true (and I severely doubt it) I still don't like the deal - albeit Docherty is a very good player. We are left very thin up front and risk diminishing the value of one of one of our most saleable players. Docherty will likely go back to Rangers and we risk being left with a restless player the fans no longer want to see in a Hibs strip. Convenient for Rangers - crap for us.

bigwheel
06-02-2020, 09:24 AM
So you're saying that Hibs approached Rangers proposing a swap rather than the other way round? That doesn't fit in with the reports I read re Docherty being persuaded by Rangers to ditch a move down south to facilitate the deal - your source for this info???

NB - even if what you are saying is true (and I severely doubt it) I still don't like the deal - albeit Docherty is a very good player. We are left very thin up front and risk diminishing the value of one of one of our most saleable players. Docherty will likely go back to Rangers and we risk being left with a restless player the fans no longer want to see in a Hibs strip. Convenient for Rangers - crap for us.

Not sure why you leap to those assumptions - what I said was quite straight forward ..we were happy for Kamberi to go ..and delighted it enabled us to get Docherty. What’s the big deal with it ? Other than his selfish comments ?

SMAXXA
06-02-2020, 09:26 AM

Defo no crap for us, mcnulty to replace Kamberi and we get a class act like Docherty in return. Worry about next season next season, we are stronger as a result of Kamberi leaving imo.

Deal was good for Hibs regardless of who initiated it

Barman Stanton
06-02-2020, 09:28 AM

I would imagine we have probably contacted Rangers separately regarding Docherty. And probably wanted shot of Kamberi. So a swap loan probably suited us. There is also the chance that his value will actually rise being at Rangers.

A Hi-Bee
06-02-2020, 10:35 AM
nope is the answer end of.

Sudds_1
06-02-2020, 08:15 PM
I would imagine we have probably contacted Rangers separately regarding Docherty. And probably wanted shot of Kamberi. So a swap loan probably suited us. There is also the chance that his value will actually rise being at Rangers.

Reading between the lines ross said he had players left he couldwork with. That says to me that ross wanted shot of the big head as an unworkable liability

ahibby
06-02-2020, 08:22 PM
Would maybe be too good to be true that we could do swap him for Docherty. Wed have the better of that deal.

Since452
07-02-2020, 07:12 AM
I don't think there's a chance but if he did hypothetically, how motivated would he be? He's looked disinterested in most games since signing permanently for us I'd hate to see him in a Hibs shirt next season!

PercyHibs
07-02-2020, 06:54 PM
I hope not but I wouldn’t rule it out. I think Kamberi is a bad egg and isn’t good for morale at the club. Football fans are fickle though (including me) and it wouldn’t surprise me if he played again. Similarly, if you were asked if you thought Scott Allan or Kevin Thomson would ever play for the club again just after leaving I doubt many would have said yes.

eastterrace
07-02-2020, 07:18 PM
I hope not but I wouldn’t rule it out. I think Kamberi is a bad egg and isn’t good for morale at the club. Football fans are fickle though (including me) and it wouldn’t surprise me if he played again. Similarly, if you were asked if you thought Scott Allan or Kevin Thomson would ever play for the club again just after leaving I doubt many would have said yes.

scott allan and kevin thompson never said on film they were going to play for the greatest fans in the world

The 90+2
07-02-2020, 07:22 PM
I don't think there's a chance but if he did hypothetically, how motivated would he be? He's looked disinterested in most games since signing permanently for us I'd hate to see him in a Hibs shirt next season!

He’s done at Hibs. I wonder if there’s a chance we can fine him for his orchestrated ***** while still contracted to us.

PercyHibs
07-02-2020, 07:38 PM
scott allan and kevin thompson never said on film they were going to play for the greatest fans in the world

Scott Allan downed tools and Thomson manufactured a move by slagging off the hibs manager amongst some other degrading (mis)quotes. My point is both left under a huge cloud, were detested by the fans and have both been welcomed back.

Smartie
07-02-2020, 08:02 PM
Scott Allan downed tools and Thomson manufactured a move by slagging off the hibs manager amongst some other degrading (mis)quotes. My point is both left under a huge cloud, were detested by the fans and have both been welcomed back.

They had both been more important players to us at their times than Flo is to us now.

Flo’s time with us has been very inconsistent and he’s always given off an air of being above us. Prior to their nonsense both Allan and Thomson were totally committed key players. Instead of playing for a bigger club Flo hasn’t proven he’s up to playing for us.

cmcd
07-02-2020, 08:05 PM
Kevin Thomson did.

If he comes back in 6 months with his tail between his legs and it suits both parties I am sure the media can be manipulated to welcome him back. However, I don’t think this will happen, Flo’s time is up and he will be sold in the summer.

Kevin Thomson done what ??

07-02-2020, 08:29 PM
Kamberi is done with hibs as far as I'm concerned. His arse sooking attempt to Rangers by disrespecting hibs and the hibs fans (the club he is still employed by btw!) was embarrassing. Considering we've been very patient and supportive of him during some dry spells I just feel its a total slap in the face.

Comes across as a spoilt brat and someone who goes in a huff and a sulk if he's not getting his own way. Sorry but we don't need nor want that.

The 90+2
07-02-2020, 08:30 PM

No he didn’t. Thomno thought he was going to Celtic at the time he didn’t say anything about anyone until after he left when he said he felt he needed to get out. Collins was a prick to him even though it was Brown who handed in a transfer request.

PercyHibs
07-02-2020, 08:52 PM
No he didn’t. Thomno thought he was going to Celtic at the time he didn’t say anything about anyone until after he left when he said he felt he needed to get out. Collins was a prick to him even though it was Brown who handed in a transfer request.

hahaha Jesus!!! He left under a cloud and was welcomed back is my point.

PercyHibs
07-02-2020, 08:55 PM
They had both been more important players to us at their times than Flo is to us now.

Flo’s time with us has been very inconsistent and he’s always given off an air of being above us. Prior to their nonsense both Allan and Thomson were totally committed key players. Instead of playing for a bigger club Flo hasn’t proven he’s up to playing for us.

I totally agree about Kamberi. Have no time for him and has played his best football for us when either playing for a contract with us or a move away.

berwickhibee
07-02-2020, 08:56 PM
No. He is trouble.

Captain Trips
07-02-2020, 09:44 PM
He is about as welcome as a hang glider pilot with diarrhea.

The 90+2
07-02-2020, 10:01 PM
He is about as welcome as a hang glider pilot with diarrhea.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

theonlywayisup
12-02-2020, 08:59 PM
Think we've come out of this well.

We get Docherty and McNulty, with Kamberi out.

Kamberi comes on tonight at 1-1, and is on long enough to see the Killie winner. Brilliant!

Sammy7nil
12-02-2020, 09:02 PM
Think we've come out of this well.

We get Docherty and McNulty, with Kamberi out.

Kamberi comes on tonight at 1-1, and is on long enough to see the Killie winner. Brilliant!

At least he is playing for big team :rolleyes:

calumhibee1
12-02-2020, 09:05 PM
He’s going to leave Ibrox medal-less.

Decent chance of us picking up one though, we look a team now.

Since452
12-02-2020, 09:15 PM
Who?

LancsHibs
12-02-2020, 09:16 PM

I have a vision of him sitting in the stand at Hampden in May with his hun tracksuit on watching his team getting pumped by the Hibees:thumbsup: GIRUY Kamberi:na na:

truehibernian
12-02-2020, 09:17 PM
He'll be sold or released in summer. And not to The Rangers.

Steven79
12-02-2020, 09:23 PM
I have a vision of him sitting in the stand at Hampden in May with his hun tracksuit on watching his team getting pumped by the Hibees[emoji106] GIRUY Kamberi:na na:I hope Hearts knock em out in the next round then we pump that Championship bound team at Hampden.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
12-02-2020, 09:28 PM

Easy cowboy

:cb

The Wireless
12-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Er ist nicht sehr gut. It is a NO from me.

EAZY-ME
12-02-2020, 10:31 PM
I hope he scores goals for them and they offer the doc as part of a swap deal

Sir David Gray
12-02-2020, 10:35 PM
He's played 13 minutes in two games so far! At that rate he may just get to the magical 55 that the Rangers fans said he was signing for.

That is what they meant isn't it?

hfc rd
12-02-2020, 10:46 PM
If he starts doing well for them then Rangers might want to keep him permanently and may let us have Docherty in exchange.

If he does, s**** and they decide against making the loan a permanent deal, he misses out on making “his dream” a permanent reality. Comes back to Hibs with his tail between his legs, looking like a right tit on the back of those comments and is eventually flogged off to some unknown, random team and is never heard of again.

Hibeesmad
24-03-2020, 02:53 PM
Now coming out saying he wants to stay at Rangers long term. **** stain.

JimBHibees
24-03-2020, 02:56 PM

Hope he does means we will get some money for him or get Doc permanently

The 90+2
24-03-2020, 03:03 PM

He would be **** hot in the third division I suppose.

erin go bragh
24-03-2020, 03:05 PM
He'll be sold or released in summer. And not to The Rangers.
He won’t be released. We have already knocked back an offer from a foreign team .

Since452
24-03-2020, 03:08 PM

Glad to see we're both on the same page

chrisski33
24-03-2020, 03:14 PM

well the fans dinnae want him back and im damn sure the players don't! (apparently)

BILLYHIBS
24-03-2020, 03:15 PM
Don’t believe anything as gospel until it appears in his diary :greengrin

F##k him!

kaimendhibs
24-03-2020, 06:18 PM
Now coming out saying he wants to stay at Rangers long term. **** stain.Good. He can get tae F

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Diclonius
24-03-2020, 06:21 PM
Rangers fans apparently think they should go for him. Good. Swap for Docherty.

Hibs4185
24-03-2020, 06:53 PM
So a player they don’t rate and Gerard doesn’t want for a player that features for them quite often.

It’s should be cash and Docherty for Kamberi but I would take a straight swap.

Bostonhibby
24-03-2020, 07:02 PM
Now coming out saying he wants to stay at Rangers long term. **** stain.There won't be many other occasions again where Hibs fans are at one with the show pony but this is definitely one of them.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Jim44
24-03-2020, 07:42 PM
I’ve no problems with him signing for Rangers at our valuation. I suspect they will play the ‘he doesn’t want to return to ER but we’ll take him off your hands’ card. As far as I hear, they don’t have a loan and option to buy agreement so he should return to Hibs and put up for sale on the open market. The only bummer is how the Coronavirus will affect finances in summer.