PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MATCHDAY INFORMATION | HIBERNIAN V RANGERS

RSS Bot
04-02-2020, 04:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10538)

Sir David Gray
04-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Has this game been switched to Easter Road tomorrow night?

MWHIBBIES
04-02-2020, 04:51 PM

Open the article and you will see a large picture of Ibrox.

pollution
04-02-2020, 05:02 PM

Good point!

Who the **** let this happen at ER?

This sort of incompetence drives me nuts. No one proof read it!

LaMotta
04-02-2020, 05:04 PM
First time I've been able to succesfully get tickets for Ibrox since the loyalty points system ended.

Wonder how many tickets are left.

Sir David Gray
04-02-2020, 05:04 PM
Open the article and you will see a large picture of Ibrox.

I was being funny. I'm aware that it's not been changed I was just referring to the headline Hibernian v Rangers which makes it seem like we're at home.

Sir David Gray
04-02-2020, 05:17 PM
There's also no mention of Broomloan Road being a "sterile zone" tomorrow which it's been described as on our previous few visits and saying Rangers fans wouldn't be allowed there after games.

BlackSheep
04-02-2020, 06:37 PM
What’s the best way into Ibrox as an away suppporter on foot? I’m coming from work in Glasgow near the squinty bridge, just wondering if I should avoid walking past the Louden and other heavily hun populated ways in...

Logie Green
04-02-2020, 06:42 PM
What’s the best way into Ibrox as an away suppporter on foot? I’m coming from work in Glasgow near the squinty bridge, just wondering if I should avoid walking past the Louden and other heavily hun populated ways in...

If it's dark when you get close to Ibrox they'll not notice you've got a full set of teeth and matching shoes so you'll not stand out as not being 'wan o' them'. 😜

Aim Here
04-02-2020, 07:00 PM

The route from the Govan Subway down the Broomloan Road tends to be relatively orc-free and you'll be entering close to the away end.

Diclonius
05-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Take it Rangers TV will be showing the game?

Peevemor
05-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Take it Rangers TV will be showing the game?

I've no idea, but if they are it's strange that it isn't on Hibs TV, who are advertising audio only for all subscribers.

Diclonius
05-02-2020, 11:15 AM
I've no idea, but if they are it's strange that it isn't on Hibs TV, who are advertising audio only for all subscribers.

I don't think Rangers ever give us a video feed - have always had to pay for access from RTV.

Peevemor
05-02-2020, 11:18 AM
I don't think Rangers ever give us a video feed - have always had to pay for access from RTV.

I watched a match last season with Rangers TV commentators and I certainly didn't pay any money to the Hun. I may have found a dodgy stream - I don't think so but I honestly can't remember for sure.