PDA

View Full Version : Venomous Hibs fans shown up by classy Rangers support after loan swap

theonlywayisup
02-02-2020, 04:09 PM
Apologies for another Kamberi thread, but thought that this needed its own one. Admins, feel free to merge with anything you deem fit for such rubbish.

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/venomous-hibs-fans-shown-up-by-classy-rangers-support-after-loan-swap/

For those who don't want to click on the report from The Rangers News, I've copied it below.

The difference between the treatment of Rangers midfielder Greg Docherty and Hibs striker Florian Kamberi from their respective sets of fans after a reverse loan deal has been staggering.

One is playing for one of his boyhood club’s rivals to try and earn a spot with the team he loves, the other is a continental footballer with ambitions to become an international.

And yet, it is the player with no historic attachment to the team from which he moves who is on the receiving end of the most stick.

Florian Kamberi has been hit with a deluge of some pretty disgraceful and disgusting comments from members of the Hibernian support.

After Kamberi’s move to Ibrox, the striker claimed that playing for Rangers is a “dream” of his and described the Rangers support as “the best in the world”. “For me, Ibrox is the best atmosphere I have ever played in,” said Kamberi.

Not that those Hibs fans can hide behind the comments as a justification for their behaviour – the abuse was pouring in even before Kamberi signed on the dotted line.

But let’s get this clear here – Kamberi moving to Ibrox isn’t deserving of the scale of abuse those Hibs fans have given him.

It’s been venomous, classless and shows members of the Hibs support up to be petty, bitter and at times bigoted individuals.

If anything, Rangers fans by rights should be more peeved off about boyhood supporter Greg Docherty turning out for the Easter Road club.

Florian Kamberi is a Swiss/Albanian forward with ambitions to play for as big a club as possible to enhance his career.

Docherty is turning out for a club where members of the support hiss obscenities towards the team he loves.

So why are Rangers fans encouraging the Ibrox midfielder whilst Hibs fans are aiming a barrage of abuse at their former striker?

theonlywayisup
02-02-2020, 04:11 PM
The article has one response from an 'unbigotted' The Rangers fan, who states:

FK has brought this nonsense on himself with his comments- how would any fan base respond to the comments he made when he still contracted to their club- I hope for his sake hes a success at Ibrox and scores loads to get signed permanently.

Haymaker
02-02-2020, 04:11 PM
They're still hurting

Joe6-2
02-02-2020, 04:14 PM
Bigoted??????? You couldn’t make it up!

CloudSquall
02-02-2020, 04:16 PM
I'd love it to be us who mathematically end their title hopes, it would push them over the edge.

H18 SFR
02-02-2020, 04:19 PM
I simply don't understand why we want to do business with them. Guilty by association.

Cataplana
02-02-2020, 04:20 PM
The article might be a bit more grown up if they actually gave some examples to back up their criticisms.

Captain Trips
02-02-2020, 04:21 PM
You can argue about levels of abuse however comparing reactions is a non starter.

Docherty has not disrespected his parent club. So therefore the 2 situations are not comparable. BTW FK is a ****er

Michael
02-02-2020, 04:24 PM
I read some comment on here hoping that Kamberi got an injury to take him out for the season. As a support don't think we've covered ourselves with glory on this one.

Smartie
02-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Idiotic Hibs player on loan from Rangers is being shown up by professional Rangers player on loan to Hibs.

I've spoken to a few Rangers fans about this and to a man they think Kamberi is acting like a dick and would be best off shutting his mouth.

This is about the actions and words of the players, not the fans. Docherty is being professional, respecting the fans of both clubs.

Kamberi is frankly an embarrassment.

He's going to need to play his football at Rangers at a never before seen level of competence and consistency to come away from this unscathed.

Docherty on the other hand is only likely to go on to better things.

Jim44
02-02-2020, 04:26 PM
My first reaction was to hit the roof but, thinking about it, I think it’s actually quite funny.

NAE NOOKIE
02-02-2020, 04:35 PM
Just the usual codswallop from them ... I honestly don't know why they bother coz all it ever does is just give us all a good laugh at their expense.

Imagine if a player went from Man Utd to Liverpool or vice versa and made a comment like Kamberi did ... he wouldn't be able to show his face in the cities of Manchester or Liverpool again, never mind pull on one of their shirts. If any player going from most of the clubs in Scotland to either of the uglies has made that statement the reaction would have been the same and they know it.

It's the one fact the Huns have never been able to grasp ... Other fans don't hate 'The Ranjurz' coz we are bigots, we hate them because they are bigots.

Kato
02-02-2020, 04:35 PM
"Not that those Hibs fans can hide behind the comments as a justification for their behaviour –"

Speaks volumes as to their mindset that they think there's justification to be had in hiding behind things - like they hide behind "Rangers tradition" to justify hating Irish Catholics.

I hate Rangers as they've facilitated more bigotry than any other institution in Scotland bar the Church of Scotland and at least the CoS had ancient, mindless ignorance to hide behind.

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-02-2020, 04:45 PM
The one who can write is just showing off.

Bostonhibby
02-02-2020, 04:48 PM
You'd think they'd know what actually constitutes a bigot, then again maybe not.

Sevconians, they're worse than former followers of the now defunct Glasgow rangers.

Maybe they think they'll win their first proper silverware with Kamberi[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

superfurryhibby
02-02-2020, 04:51 PM
I simply don't understand why we want to do business with them. Guilty by association.

You can feel guilty all you want:confused:

What do you suggest we do instead?

ScottB
02-02-2020, 04:54 PM
If Docherty had been in the paper making statements like Flo apparently has, I’d imagine they’d be furious as a support.

jacomo
02-02-2020, 05:01 PM
I read some comment on here hoping that Kamberi got an injury to take him out for the season. As a support don't think we've covered ourselves with glory on this one.

:agree:

I’m not defending Kamberi’s comments (which are very stupid) but some reactions have been hysterical.

The Spaceman
02-02-2020, 05:05 PM
Rangers fans and their associated media teams are thick as pig ****. Best ignored.

02-02-2020, 05:06 PM
Still not over it. Giruy 🏆

Captain Trips
02-02-2020, 05:06 PM
Classy Rangers support🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Aye ok

Spike Mandela
02-02-2020, 05:08 PM
........“No one likes us , we don’t care”........

They care, they care an awful lot and they just can’t take it.:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Billy Whizz
02-02-2020, 05:11 PM
This is nothing to do with Rangers I’m afraid, but all to do with Flo
Let’s keep this civil, as we might want to sign Docherty

Diclonius
02-02-2020, 05:16 PM
The difference between the treatment of Rangers midfielder Greg Docherty and Hibs striker Florian Kamberi from their respective sets of fans after a reverse loan deal has been staggering.

One is playing for one of his boyhood club’s rivals to try and earn a spot with the team he loves, the other is a continental footballer with ambitions to become an international.

And yet, it is the player with no historic attachment to the team from which he moves who is on the receiving end of the most stick.

Florian Kamberi has been hit with a deluge of some pretty disgraceful and disgusting comments from members of the Hibernian support.

After Kamberi’s move to Ibrox, the striker claimed that playing for Rangers is a “dream” of his and described the Rangers support as “the best in the world”. “For me, Ibrox is the best atmosphere I have ever played in,” said Kamberi.

Not that those Hibs fans can hide behind the comments as a justification for their behaviour – the abuse was pouring in even before Kamberi signed on the dotted line.

But let’s get this clear here – Kamberi moving to Ibrox isn’t deserving of the scale of abuse those Hibs fans have given him.

It’s been venomous, classless and shows members of the Hibs support up to be petty, bitter and at times bigoted individuals.

If anything, Rangers fans by rights should be more peeved off about boyhood supporter Greg Docherty turning out for the Easter Road club.

Florian Kamberi is a Swiss/Albanian forward with ambitions to play for as big a club as possible to enhance his career.

Docherty is turning out for a club where members of the support hiss obscenities towards the team he loves.

So why are Rangers fans encouraging the Ibrox midfielder whilst Hibs fans are aiming a barrage of abuse at their former striker?

3-2

Onion
02-02-2020, 05:18 PM
I'd love it to be us who mathematically end their title hopes, it would push them over the edge.

Any reliance on Kamberi will do that for them :aok:

Eyrie
02-02-2020, 05:18 PM
F*** Sevco News and their hypocrisy.

How would they feel if Docherty said that playing for Hibs had always been his ambition from the moment he first signed for Sevco, whilst Kamberi had said that he hoped to play well enough for Sevco to get his place back at Hibs?

Bostonhibby
02-02-2020, 05:19 PM
........“No one likes us , we don’t care”........

They care, they care an awful lot and they just can’t take it.:greengrin:greengrin:greengrinOne day these silverware virgins will win a proper cup and they'll forget all about the time the Hibees gave them a quick feel, then disappeared out of sight leaving them with nothing but their wee red hands.

Sir David Gray
02-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Apologies for another Kamberi thread, but thought that this needed its own one. Admins, feel free to merge with anything you deem fit for such rubbish.

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/venomous-hibs-fans-shown-up-by-classy-rangers-support-after-loan-swap/

For those who don't want to click on the report from The Rangers News, I've copied it below.

Still having nightmares about Anthony Stokes from nearly 4 years ago. :faf:

hibeerealist
02-02-2020, 05:25 PM

:confused: where have you been and do you read anything related to the Snowflake’s move to Sevco and his comments??

He was VERY fortunate at Hibs due to the fact there was a contingent among the fans that ignored his poor displays and in fact some stated he was our best player. The guy is an imposter with a big heid and a bad attitude - our club will be much better without him, we don’t want him back!

AgentDaleCooper
02-02-2020, 05:27 PM
So remind me...they were 2-1 up, then...?

dchibs
02-02-2020, 05:27 PM
Did Middleton not get a lot of abuse from the rangers fans for something he put on his twitter account when he came on loan to us.

we are hibs
02-02-2020, 05:32 PM
If the huns find us Venomous we are doing something right. Keep it up everyone. They deserve nothing less.

Baader
02-02-2020, 05:34 PM
Who cares what they think? Disgusting, delusional, bigoted club who now play the victim because they haven't won anything.

weecounty hibby
02-02-2020, 05:36 PM
They hate us, and I ****ing love that. I have said time after time that I am proud to support a club that those bigoted Neanderthals hate. We must be doing something right. Keep it up fellow Hibbies.
And Flo can GTF. Bang average and not good enough for Hibs due to lack of effort and believing that he is Messi. Compare and contrast with Doidge who works his socks off and has many more goals than Flo. Flo is a 🐍

The 90+2
02-02-2020, 05:36 PM
I’m completely delighted they see us as the polar opposite.

Onion
02-02-2020, 05:37 PM
If Docherty had been in the paper making statements like Flo apparently has, I’d imagine they’d be furious as a support.

Equivalent might go something like ....

Docherty : "I'm thrilled to upgrade my career by signing for such a great club as Hibernian, after months of wasting away at The Rangers. It's a pity I don't get the chance to help the Hibees cuff them on Wed and put an end to their deluded title challenge, but will be in the away end with the best fans in the world"

Yeah, classy Sevco fans would be totally cool with that :greengrin

The Captain....
02-02-2020, 05:40 PM
Good to see it upsets them.

The most thin skinned club on the planet. No one likes them and they care a lot.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hibby Kay-Yay
02-02-2020, 05:42 PM
Rangers fanzine panders to own support...shock!

This is a big fishing escapade, don’t bite.

SquashedFrogg
02-02-2020, 05:47 PM

Then did they not win the cup???

100% sure they did...

southern hibby
02-02-2020, 05:50 PM
You have got to give credit ( not that I want too ) to The Rangers PR machine that just keeps turning out story after story to deflect the fact that they cannot win a trophy. How many points behind Celtic now and they have yet again come up with something to get the Neanderthals talking about rather than discussing their failures?

if I was an inbred and thank God I’m not I’d be asking questions like.

why did we sign Flo on a loan and not a perm if he’s that good?
If he’s not that good why not get someone else?
How much money do we have in the war chest?
Why are we so far behind Celtic yet again?
When will we actually win our first trophy? ( I added that because I want to annoy any looking in )

Please please please let’s hope Flo plays great for them wins nowt and Hibs sell him to some team abroad and tell The ( we are still Rangers don’t you know ) to bolt.

As for the amount of vile towards Flo he wasn’t very bright with his comments and let’s be honest he will fit in at Ibroke.

Question for Flo if the only team you wanted to play for after your second game in Scotland was The Rangers why finish your Loan and then resign for Hibs on a permanent??

GGTTH

SquashedFrogg
02-02-2020, 05:54 PM
They're skint. If people think we blew our budget last summer, that's nowt compared to that lot.

Desperate to stop Celtic and they sign Flo on loan.

Bostonhibby
02-02-2020, 05:57 PM

100% sure they did...Yep, plod Glasgow left early to attend the big party at Ibrox, baked a cake and everything then had to high tail it back to Hampden to manage exuberant hibbies being assaulted by West of Scotland FC supporters and Scottish cup supporters- WTF were they on the pitch for?

Keith_M
02-02-2020, 05:57 PM
Why would anybody want to give those people the oxygen of publicity?

matty_f
02-02-2020, 06:04 PM
I don't agree with the comparison, however I do agree with the point that the reaction has been over the top and that we, as a support, haven't covered ourselves in glory.

Flo was out of order, no doubt about it, we had the opportunity to rise above it though.

SquashedFrogg
02-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Yep, plod Glasgow left early to attend the big party at Ibrox, baked a cake and everything then had to high tail it back to Hampden to manage exuberant hibbies being assaulted by West of Scotland FC supporters and Scottish cup supporters- WTF were they on the pitch for?

Ah, forgot about their big party.

Might explain the stars above the badge. 5 goals in a cup win.

chrisski33
02-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Imagine a Rangers player going on loan to Celtic and saying similar stuff about Celtic i can imagine the silly Rangers fans would have something to say!

DaveF
02-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Between this and Fredo's wife, the zombie Huns have fair cheered me up today.

3-2

Ronniekirk
02-02-2020, 06:11 PM
Venemous because he is a Snake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SquashedFrogg
02-02-2020, 06:13 PM
I don't agree with the comparison, however I do agree with the point that the reaction has been over the top and that we, as a support, haven't covered ourselves in glory.

Flo was out of order, no doubt about it, we had the opportunity to rise above it though.

To a certain extent I agree. However, his comments seem deliberately provocative to engineer a move.

Zero respect or integrity shown.

Really disappointing.

Green_one
02-02-2020, 06:20 PM
Summary

We are not going to win anything again this year

We are reduced to getting loans of second class players from teams we hate

Celtic are rubbing our noses in it and it really hurts

We are too thick to work out that Kamberi has a shirt number echoing our biggest defeat

One point in the last six ya numpties :cb

WestCoastHibby
02-02-2020, 06:24 PM
Sorry OP, you are talking complete and utter guff.
If I was being harsh I would say " atypical footballer, i.e thick as mince suffers foot in mouth syndrome and gobs off to his eternal damnation from Hibernian faithfull"
He's been a plonker certainly but imo there are bigger real life issues to get your knickers in a twist over.
Next pointless thread......??

Pretty Boy
02-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Kamberi is a ****ing snake.

If that makes me classless and a bigot then so be it. I'm still right.

neil7908
02-02-2020, 06:39 PM
This is a great distraction from the fact they've bottled their title run and are now 7 points behind Celtic. Add this to the stuff about Morelos' car and its clear the agenda is to talk about anything except their recent poor form.

Oh and Kamberi can gtf. I always had time for him but his comments were utterly disgraceful. He was a footballing nobody when he joined us - we've done a massive amount for him and to say what he did is actually pretty spiteful.

He'll also fail at Sevco and I would be very surprised if he is back after his loan ends.

WYHibbees
02-02-2020, 06:40 PM
The happiest I've seen Kamberi the last 18 months is when he's modeling new clothes for the instagram feed. Complete tosser and glad he's down the road. He's got the first touch of a beer league substitute and all the stepovers are absurd. He tries all the skill and flair for a youtube edit for a big move someday (at the expense of his club maintaining possession and helping a team WIN), but he's much more likely to end up in obscurity than anywhere bigger than Hibs.

Saying comments like that while out on loan to a bitter club rival - don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Hope you do well enough to get Hibs some money this summer and keep the zombies in second with no trophies.

supermcginn
02-02-2020, 06:42 PM

Bigoted hahaha! They are winning nowt again this season and I absolutely love it!

Clarence
02-02-2020, 07:05 PM
Not like The Rangers to indulge in a bit of mammy/daddy/polis whitabootery

The 90+2
02-02-2020, 07:07 PM
Kamberi is a ****ing snake.

If that makes me classless and a bigot then so be it. I'm still right.

X2.

theonlywayisup
02-02-2020, 07:24 PM
:confused: where have you been and do you read anything related to the Snowflake’s move to Sevco and his comments??

He was VERY fortunate at Hibs due to the fact there was a contingent among the fans that ignored his poor displays and in fact some stated he was our best player. The guy is an imposter with a big heid and a bad attitude - our club will be much better without him, we don’t want him back!

I was reading a review of Michael Stewart's comments on the subject and noticed the link below it. Thought it must be a good read!!!! Not!

Honest!

jockspanner
02-02-2020, 07:24 PM

He was VERY fortunate at Hibs due to the fact there was a contingent among the fans that ignored his poor displays and in fact some stated he was our best player. The guy is an imposter with a big heid and a bad attitude - our club will be much better without him, we don’t want him back! He does have a large heid 🗿🗿🗿

Is It On....
02-02-2020, 07:36 PM

..they started making arrangements for the victory parade and it's route with Strathclyde Police 😂

makaveli1875
02-02-2020, 07:37 PM
Kamberi is a poisonous snake **** him and **** sevco theyre well suited

The 90+2
02-02-2020, 07:38 PM
He does have a large heid 🗿🗿🗿

What’s the robot in futurama called?

hibsbollah
02-02-2020, 07:39 PM
Blatant trolling.

The 90+2
02-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Blatant trolling.

In fairness it’s blatant click bait to their legions of sectarian warped thickos. Add the bigot part in, add 1690 if you can and mention as many times Swiss Rats dream move comments the more money the page will make through advertising using google.

MWHIBBIES
02-02-2020, 07:49 PM
I genuinely don't understand how they have such a large support. I mean, surely they have some educated fans, how can they follow a team like that and not be extremely ashamed?

A Hi-Bee
02-02-2020, 07:55 PM

I have to confess that this type of ***** has me confused as **** for one there is no club called R****rs they died a while back, are we talking about Sevco here........The Albanian hun is getting what one would expect just the same as any traitor would get. He is a bloody good player on his game but a complete phanny at all other times it would appear.
Like the good catholic that he is (I think) he is sure to understand the dubious proud history of this former and sometime institution. He can now wallow in it as far as Hibernian supporters are concerned.
As for bigoted who gave sevco news that big word, come on now it must have been the fantastic P.R. group you have over there at Ipox.

Hi Heid Yin
02-02-2020, 08:03 PM
You'd think they'd know what actually constitutes a bigot, then again maybe not.

Sevconians, they're worse than former followers of the now defunct Glasgow rangers.

Maybe they think they'll win their first proper silverware with Kamberi[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The bit in bold couldn't have been put any better.
:agree::agree:

The 90+2
02-02-2020, 08:04 PM
I genuinely don't understand how they have such a large support. I mean, surely they have some educated fans, how can they follow a team like that and not be extremely ashamed?

Former glory hunters who have a deep down dislike of Catholic’s?

Deansy
02-02-2020, 08:07 PM
'Blah, blah, blah, pish, pish, pish, slaver, slaver, slaver ............... ' bitter and at times bigoted individuals'

I reckon if they can find actual concrete evidence of 'Bigotry' from or by us, then they might sue us for 'Copyright infringement' as we didn't ask or pay for their patent/property !

Clarence
02-02-2020, 08:50 PM
He’s not been the same since he got sent off at Tynecastle. Let’s see if he gets on in an old firm game, can imagine him losing the rag. He’s fat anyway.

Northernhibee
02-02-2020, 08:54 PM
"Classy Rangers support".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/08/23/rangers-ordered-uefa-close-part-ibrox-sectarian-chanting-europa/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbOquKAcQmM

When Hibs fans smash up a city "for the bants" or are ordered by UEFA to shut down parts of our stadium, give us a call.

Captain Trips
02-02-2020, 09:05 PM
Florian please accept our apologies for our behaviour. As a token we have chipped in together for a gift:

The 90+2
02-02-2020, 09:06 PM
😂😂😂😂😂

Hibeesmad
02-02-2020, 10:32 PM
I can't wait to see how upset they are when they win nothing again this season.

The 90+2
02-02-2020, 10:38 PM
I can't wait to see how upset they are when they win nothing again this season.

Imagine, just for the ****s, it came down to the last or second last game of the season at Easter Road and we gave them half the South. 😂😂😂😂

Captain Trips
02-02-2020, 10:42 PM
Imagine, just for the ****s, it came down to the last or second last game of the season at Easter Road and we gave them half the South. 😂😂😂😂

Will not get to that, the wheels are coming off it just now and on Wednesday we can end it.

Hibeesmad
02-02-2020, 10:42 PM

And we nick a draw to officially announce Celtic as winners. "Sacked in the morning" to slippy G.

FilipinoHibs
03-02-2020, 12:54 AM

Be very surprised if Greg is a Rangers fan. Docherty is an an Irish gaelic name and his grandparents are Irish.

The 90+2
03-02-2020, 01:28 AM
Be very surprised if Greg is a Rangers fan. Docherty is an an Irish gaelic name and his grandparents are Irish.

He’s a massive rangers fan, season ticket holder from about five.

FilipinoHibs
03-02-2020, 01:57 AM
He’s a massive rangers fan, season ticket holder from about five.

Thanks. I see he went to a non-denominational school. Might be hard to keep him. Nice respect though for Hibs.

JimBHibees
03-02-2020, 06:33 AM
"Classy Rangers support".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/08/23/rangers-ordered-uefa-close-part-ibrox-sectarian-chanting-europa/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbOquKAcQmM

When Hibs fans smash up a city "for the bants" or are ordered by UEFA to shut down parts of our stadium, give us a call.

False news they were all Chelsea fans.

Can remember the day after the final I was in Glasgow and the evening times headline was Rangers fan saves policeman without the word of a lie.

Shows the level of control that club has over press through there. Utterly shameless.

lyonhibs
03-02-2020, 06:43 AM
After Kamberi has come off the bench 10 times, scored 2 meaningless goals and Celtic get to 9IAR, we'll see who's laughing then, Hun gremlins.

FilipinoHibs
03-02-2020, 07:16 AM
False news they were all Chelsea fans.

Can remember the day after the final I was in Glasgow and the evening times headline was Rangers fan saves policeman without the word of a lie.

Shows the level of control that club has over press through there. Utterly shameless.

Remember the footage of them attacking a woman in a car.

calumhibee1
03-02-2020, 07:23 AM
That is superb.

JeMeSouviens
03-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Bigoted??????? You couldn’t make it up!

This is becoming a new accepted bit of Hun thinking. Everyone else in Scottish football, it turns out, is bigoted. The "logic" appears to be:

- "Rangers" is a 100% Protestant club for Protestants
- Everyone else hates "Rangers"
- Therefore everyone else hates Protestants
- Therefore they're all bigots

The wee souls. :wink:

Paisley Hibby
03-02-2020, 01:15 PM
Was Kamberi stupid, disrespectful and out of order with what he said about being loaned (only) to The Rangers? - yes

Did some Hibs fans go totally and unacceptably over the top with what they said about him for doing that? - yes

Has that given The Rangers fans a chance to take the moral high ground? - yes

Would we have done the same if it was the other way round? - yes

Deansy
03-02-2020, 02:16 PM
Was Kamberi stupid, disrespectful and out of order with what he said about being loaned (only) to The Rangers? - yes

Did some Hibs fans go totally and unacceptably over the top with what they said about him for doing that? - yes

Has that given The Rangers fans a chance to take the moral high ground? - yes

Would we have done the same if it was the other way round? - yes

Does anyone give a serious **** about the 'thoughts' of the IQ-challenged, ****-witted, knuckle-scraping, inbred, Hun-**** ? - NAAH !

Sudds_1
03-02-2020, 02:27 PM

Sorry matty....disagree. sometimes a sharp retort with max hostility is the only way to let the unintelligent get the point of our disgust. Remember....they have limited brain cells .... 😉

JohnMcM
03-02-2020, 02:37 PM

100% sure they did...

They did. O'Halloran won it for them. That's why he gestured to their fans to calm down after he scored.:greengrin

oneone73
03-02-2020, 02:41 PM
They did. O'Halloran won it for them. That's why he gestured to their fans to calm down after he scored.:greengrin

Halliday, methinks...

JohnMcM
03-02-2020, 02:48 PM
Halliday, methinks...

Of course it was. :aok: Thanks

03-02-2020, 06:26 PM

I see the blog post has now been deleted. Wonder if the blogger is doing a piece about the Rangers fan's racial abuse tweeted to Shay Logan or if he did one about the Rangers fan who shouted to Scott Brown about his sister.