PDA

View Full Version : Cheers Flo

Pages : [1] 2

Irish_Steve
31-01-2020, 09:23 PM
Not quite sure what to make of the loan move at all!

31-01-2020, 09:25 PM
It seems to have enabled us to get Docherty and McNulty so I'm happy enough with that.

Northernhibee
31-01-2020, 09:25 PM
He can get ****ed with the “Ever since I came to Scotland it has been a dream to come to Rangers”. Not welcome back after he inevitably flops there.

The Spaceman
31-01-2020, 09:28 PM
Good luck following your dream. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out 👋 your 5 league goals will be missed.

Irish_Steve
31-01-2020, 09:28 PM
It seems to have enabled us to get Docherty and McNulty so I'm happy enough with that.

Yeah two for one is good business - it`s the whole "I am off for six months, see you all again in August" scenario that just baffles me!

surreyhibbie
31-01-2020, 09:29 PM
I was sorry to see him go, thought he was class.

After that quote it's obvious he he has none.

Hope he disappears into obscurity, **** him.

SideBurns
31-01-2020, 09:30 PM
He can get ****ed with the “Ever since I came to Scotland it has been a dream to come to Rangers”. Not welcome back after he inevitably flops there.

Stupid thing to say when it's a loan move, but you'd think he must believe that's his Hibs career over and he'll be heading elsewhere in the summer regardless.

theonlywayisup
31-01-2020, 09:30 PM
'It has been a dream for me to move to Rangers' :rolleyes:

7Hero
31-01-2020, 09:35 PM
This statement from flo only strengthens rangers chances of getting him cheap as they'll know the fans here won't welcome him back and rightly so. Can't help think we've been a bit duped here...

Borderhibbie76
He can away a get tae #### dont let the door hit u on the way oot and we wont miss your extremely limited contribution at Hibs...dont bother darkening our door again

Sammy7nil

Yip don't know who is advising him but silly silly boy

I don't think we will miss him. He may kick on but he could have done it with a little more dignity.

Andy74
His comments are disrespectful. After his second game for us he asked his agent to get him a move to Rangers. Confirms the character I thought he probably was.

AgentDaleCooper
31-01-2020, 09:38 PM
always wanted him to do well, but that quotes leaves a sour taste. hope he does well enough for them to take him and his ego off our hands in the summer, then may his career plummet and take the huns with it please :aok:

StevesFamau5
Good luck following your dream. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out [emoji112] your 5 league goals will be missed.And those ****ing annoying Ronaldo stepovers, stupid flicks and arm flapping.

Obscure balkan team by August 2020 [emoji23]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Greenbeard
Some blue-nosed lodge gadgie on the Huns soashil meejah staff will have written it for him and got him to nod his approval. But I agree. Far cough. Not welcome back. Flo Hunberi.

The Harp Awakes
A decent player on his day, but got the heart of a mouse. If he flops at the huns there's no way back for him at Hibs. Mind and no cross hersel now Flo.

Liam6270
31-01-2020, 09:39 PM
Hope the over sensitive rat never ever comes back to Easter Road, it will be interesting to see his reaction when 45k zombies are getting on his case

J-C
31-01-2020, 09:41 PM
**** him, rat. To say these things when it's a loan is despicable, no wonder we wanted shot of him, not good for dressing room morale. He has a history of this **** from his last club.

Sir David Gray
Hope his next ***** is a hedgehog.

Lago
Yip don't know who is advising him but silly silly boy

I don't think we will miss him. He may kick on but he could have done it with a little more dignity.

Looks like Neil Lennon had him sussed out right enough.

NC1875
31-01-2020, 09:42 PM
If Lennon wasn’t Celtic manager it would’ve been his “dream to play for Celtic” too.

Always thought he was bigger than Hibs. Good riddance

Northernhibee
31-01-2020, 09:43 PM
""For me, Ibrox is the best atmosphere I have ever played in."

This is going to be embarrasing from him when he gets a couple of games there, barely makes the bench after that and has to come back with his tail between his legs.

Since452
31-01-2020, 09:43 PM
Jack Ross didn't take long to see right through him. Cheerio

Nevi_SOL
31-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Second fiddle to the flying Welshman. Please stay in Glasgow.

Joe6-2
Let’s not give him the satisfaction of a thread!

hibbydog
The quotes tonight make me want to throw up.

Don’t think we’ll see him in a Hibs strip again, and just as well.

**** off Flo.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2020, 09:45 PM
Scab

Barney McGrew
31-01-2020, 09:47 PM
I’m sure the currants will love his ability to trap a ball 15 yards.

Eyrie
31-01-2020, 09:48 PM
I hope Kamberi's haemorrhoids are the size of beach balls.

Alfred E Newman
31-01-2020, 09:48 PM
I've always thought he that he thinks he is better than he is. Good riddance.

The 90+2
31-01-2020, 09:49 PM
Let’s not give him the satisfaction of a thread!

Change the title to “**** off Kamberi you parasite prick, the huns don’t even want to splash out and make your amazing dream move permanent”

greenlex
31-01-2020, 09:55 PM
I actually feel sorry for him. He is seriously deluded in his own ability. He will be absolutely hammered by the fans and probably Gerard if he performs at the level ike he has for Hibs. His career could seriously stall and he might find himself in some other european backwater next season.

Captain Trips
31-01-2020, 09:55 PM
Will be rather interesting if he fails to get a permanent deal :greengrin:greengrin

"I have wanted to play for Lech Poznan ever since I was a boy...."

tamig
31-01-2020, 09:56 PM
This statement from flo only strengthens rangers chances of getting him cheap as they'll know the fans here won't welcome him back and rightly so. Can't help think we've been a bit duped here...

Just as well we’re not the ones making the decisions then.

tamig
31-01-2020, 09:58 PM
I actually feel sorry for him. He is seriously deluded in his own ability. He will be absolutely hammered by the fans and probably Gerard if he performs at the level ike he has for Hibs. His career could seriously stall and he might find himself in some other european backwater next season.

And it could go the other way. He has talent. Whether he can perform consistently is another matter. They will demand consistency.

Captain Trips
31-01-2020, 09:59 PM
Hope ye choke on your next Toblerone peak.

Bostonhibby
31-01-2020, 10:00 PM
Should be disappointed he's gone but I'm really not, we have his contract at the end of the loan so have a significant say in where he goes next season, really don't think we'll miss him.

Ironically sevco might not want, or be able to pay for him at the end of the loan. Not bothered if never plays for us again.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

The 90+2
31-01-2020, 10:00 PM

Nah. Not a lot will be expected of a loan player from Hibs that they’ve swapped a player with no chance of playing for them for. Back up to Morelos and cover for Defoe. If he does anything of note it will shop window him for himself. I don’t see why they would give him abuse, especially after the ***** he’s just spouted about them being the best fans in the country.

greenlex
31-01-2020, 10:01 PM
And it could go the other way. He has talent. Whether he can perform consistently is another matter. They will demand consistency.

If it goes the other way we will cash in.

The 90+2
31-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Hope ye choke on your next Toblerone peak.

:greengrin

erin go bragh
31-01-2020, 10:24 PM
Good player on his day but McNulty is a far better striker and team player . Hope Kamberi does well against Hearts .

Fergos
31-01-2020, 11:47 PM
I like his shirt number at rangers land.........23.......my favourite numbers when discussing all things teddy bears.....

GGTTH

Shrekko
31-01-2020, 11:49 PM
I wonder what his relentless defenders have to say about this. Calling the Huns the best fans in the world as well- oh my!

Hannah_hfc
01-02-2020, 12:16 AM
He’s clearly been given the usual hun script book when anyone joins them.

Can still stay away from ER/ East Mains when he inevitably flops though [emoji1304]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FilipinoHibs
01-02-2020, 12:16 AM
He can GTF after that statement. No wonder Lennon wanted to lamp him. Celtic for 10 in a row now.

BegbieHSC
01-02-2020, 12:40 AM
I wonder what his relentless defenders have to say about this. Calling the Huns the best fans in the world as well- oh my!

Aw, did Flo like the sectarian “party songs” the Huns were belting at the fans of his team when he was at Ibrox then? I’ve stuck up for him amidst the criticism, and it honestly feels like he’s spat in our faces with those comments.
If they don’t buy him, rip up his contract. No way can he play for us again. (Fully aware I need to change my username and profile pic 😂)

The 90+2
01-02-2020, 12:47 AM
Aw, did Flo like the sectarian “party songs” the Huns were belting at the fans of his team when he was at Ibrox then? I’ve stuck up for him amidst the criticism, and it honestly feels like he’s spat in our faces with those comments.
If they don’t buy him, rip up his contract. No way can he play for us again. (Fully aware I need to change my username and profile pic 😂)

There would be no time for party songs after McGinn put us ahead in his amazing second game for us. Maybe his memory is ***** and he forgets Jamie Mac scored the winner in front of they best fans in the world and all the players ran towards our corner as we beat them at Ibrox, again.

“Hi Flo, that game you’re talking about, what was the score?”

“Oh it wasn’t 2-3 this time it was just 1-2”

The 90+2
01-02-2020, 12:49 AM

I was one. So was the poster above. It’s a shan day for us defenders of a hibs player who turned out to be a total dick.

heretoday
01-02-2020, 12:55 AM
What a tosser! His dream to play for Rangers?

Oh aye ya mug! Put it in park you complete type!

givescotlandfreedom
01-02-2020, 01:15 AM
Lazy, huffy, bench sitting hun. May he rot forever more.

Greenio
01-02-2020, 01:16 AM
I credit Ross with pulling the plug on this guy. His time at Hibs was over back in October when he went behind the clubs back to bitch about not getting a game. Hasn't been up to standards, attitude and performance, for a long time.

Oddly I think he'll so well at Rangers as he has got huge potential - strike against Celtic shows that - reckon he's just one of those players that only plays well when he really tries and that is rare

He'll try hard at The Rangers tho .

Won't wish him luck while he's there. And don't feel the need tto thank him much for what he did for us....cos when you look at all of it ...I think he did more damage than good

Dissapointing

Haymaker
01-02-2020, 01:20 AM
**** him.

yonder1875
01-02-2020, 01:31 AM
Nobody really cares that he’s left, tells you all you need to know.

InchHibby
01-02-2020, 01:33 AM
I go back to the player of the year when I approached him for a photo, he didn’t even have the decency to stand up, I suggested then that he didn’t want to be at Easter Road with his manner and attitude, looks like I’ve been proven right.
Total ****bag who’ll fit in well where’s he’s going. We’re well shot of.

Buc
01-02-2020, 01:37 AM
**** him.

I cannot understand anyone who is not a Rangers supporter and spends three years in Scotland who wants to play for them. Can they not see what a horrible organisation they are?

AZhibee
01-02-2020, 03:49 AM
If Lennon wasn’t Celtic manager it would’ve been his “dream to play for Celtic” too.

Always thought he was bigger than Hibs. Good riddance

It was just his head that was bigger than Hibs, needed Suarez’s teethe in a head that size.

AZhibee
01-02-2020, 03:53 AM
Can’t wish him well with where he has gone. If he flops, and is in this neck of the woods, I’ll point that out to him. Otherwise, go play in Switzerland or Albania, and good luck there.

hibbydog
01-02-2020, 04:03 AM
Toe curling cringey comments. Lacks humility and stinks of billy big time.

Still dining out on a 4 month period which was two years ago. Struggled badly for form since than and didn’t do enough to hold down a starting spot.

Utter rat.

Also very disappointed that we’re doing business with Sevco

Dashing Bob S
01-02-2020, 04:20 AM
I rate Flo. He's never shone to the extent he first did when he came and teamed up alongside the Aussie. But he's looked decent again lately. I see him as a top 4 rather than a top 2 SPL player and that indicates to me that the Huns will be cutting their cloth a bit more cheaply next season and Gerrard will probably be off. His replacement will be some unexciting safe pair of hands. In short Rangers will go back into a level of decline next year and Flo and others like him could suffer the wrath of the hordes, when the ongoing problem is financial/structural.

Green_one
01-02-2020, 05:15 AM
Think he will disappoint the huns and that we have done better. So overall it is pleasing. There may be more of a player in him but we are not seeing it. Good decision by Ross, proved by the comments:blah:

Stokesy's on fire
01-02-2020, 05:16 AM
We should never do any sort of deals with the rangers at the end of the day. Kamberi has been a total backside of himself. They wont take up the option to buy him

Johnny Clash
01-02-2020, 05:24 AM
Lennon ended up criticising Kamberi in public because he was so frustrated with him. He seems like a huffy guy running straight to Leeann then stories appear in media about alleged ‘bullying’ that several of our prominent players, including our legend of a captain totally refuted.

So I’m glad he’s gone. He has now showed lack of class with his comments and he clearly doesn’t give a toss about Hibernian. He deserves to fail through there but if he does well it means we can sell him for more dosh. Really not sure what I’d prefer to be honest!

Kojock
01-02-2020, 05:44 AM
At least we get an opportunity to explain to him the error of his ways on Wednesday.

Bay Area Hibees
01-02-2020, 05:56 AM
Not too bothered he has gone.

But do you really think he said this?

Surely this has the mark of Jim Traynor written all over it.

Kojock
01-02-2020, 06:07 AM
Not too bothered he has gone.

But do you really think he said this?

Surely this has the mark of Jim Traynor written all over it.

There’s a video of his Hun unveiling. Did he write it, maybe not, did he say it, definitely. He will never be welcome anywhere near ER after that interview. Horrible rat.

https://youtu.be/4YC1NMqgn-w

Doh Rae Me
01-02-2020, 06:07 AM
Its classless and pathetic from Kamberi. It's how a spoilt child would react.
So cheers Flo, **** off, don't come back.

Brizo
01-02-2020, 06:16 AM
**** him.

Sums it up perfectly for me :top marks

sadtom
01-02-2020, 06:18 AM
Hope his next ***** is a hedgehog.

:agree:
An epileptic Hedgehog...with Parkinson's...carrying an airport, duty free sized Toblerone.
What a plum. Lennon should have leathered him.

Fuzzywuzzy
01-02-2020, 06:20 AM
I don't think he'll do particularly well for them. After the comments, I can't see a way back for him at Hibs especially on loan deal. Incredibly disrespectful.

BILLYHIBS
01-02-2020, 06:24 AM
If the rumours are to be believed that he was moping around East Mains looking for a way out keeping himself to himself and not really joining in the company or putting a shift in at Training we are well rid

Well done to Jack Ross for moving on a deluded bad apple

It looks as though Lenny had a point after all?

I never really rated him apart from in his first spell but that has been well documented on these threads

I thought Slippy G was a better judge of a player especially if he has ambitions to win the Premiership

In my humble opinion he chose the wrong HIBS player from our current squad that would make the difference required

No way back for Flo now I am afraid

allmodcons
01-02-2020, 06:24 AM
He’s clearly been given the usual hun script book when anyone joins them.

Can still stay away from ER/ East Mains when he inevitably flops though [emoji1304]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Flo as a player and am genuinely disappointed he's gone over to the dark side on loan, I have absolutely no clue what kind of individual he is off the park but agree that his comments regarding his switch were, at best, ill advised and make him sound like a right welt.

I hate those bigots with a passion but being a rational individual hope Flo finds good form with them and our Club are able to cash in on him in the summer whether it's a permanent move to them or any other club.

As an aside, some of hatred being hurled at him on here is embarrassing.

sean04
01-02-2020, 06:25 AM
As much as everybody hates him right now, we need him to do well. Could be the difference of selling him for 300k to 1 mill

theonlywayisup
01-02-2020, 06:28 AM
I don't think he'll do particularly well for them. After the comments, I can't see a way back for him at Hibs especially on loan deal. Incredibly disrespectful.

I never want to see him in a Hibs top ever again. I am generally a mild mannered type person, respectful to all, but I think I would blow a gasket if I ever have to watch him playing for Hibs.

Which month is he on the Hibs calendar? Can imagine a lot of the pictures being defaced.

Dalianwanda
01-02-2020, 06:30 AM
A petulant enigma who has shown the club no respect. We’re well shot.

FilipinoHibs
01-02-2020, 06:30 AM
Lennon ended up criticising Kamberi in public because he was so frustrated with him. He seems like a huffy guy running straight to Leeann then stories appear in media about alleged ‘bullying’ that several of our prominent players, including our legend of a captain totally refuted.

So I’m glad he’s gone. He has now showed lack of class with his comments and he clearly doesn’t give a toss about Hibernian. He deserves to fail through there but if he does well it means we can sell him for more dosh. Really not sure what I’d prefer to be honest!

Several insiders at ER confirming he is a wee huffy back stabber.

Stokesy's on fire
01-02-2020, 06:36 AM
As much as everybody hates him right now, we need him to do well. Could be the difference of selling him for 300k to 1 mill

Na hope he performs badly and his dream to play in front in the worst fans in the world ends up a total nightmare. He has joined the most vile club on the planet and screwed up any chance of a return to Hibs when they eventually realise how ***** he is

tonyrougier123
01-02-2020, 06:41 AM
Good riddance for me after the comments!

Clearly a classless p!#=k.👋😮

allmodcons
01-02-2020, 06:43 AM
Na hope he performs badly and his dream to play in front in the worst fans in the world ends up a total nightmare. He has joined the most vile club on the planet and screwed up any chance of a return to Hibs when they eventually realise how ***** he is

I agree they are a vile club, but where's the rationale in your comments. What good will it do our Club if he performs poorly at Ibrox and we are left with a wage thief in the summer?

Greenworld
01-02-2020, 06:49 AM
This statement from flo only strengthens rangers chances of getting him cheap as they'll know the fans here won't welcome him back and rightly so. Can't help think we've been a bit duped here...If he plays well for them and I hope he does that will only strengthen our position and interest from other clubs will mean a larger fee. Players doing well at rangers or celtic command a bigger fee .

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Hibs90
01-02-2020, 06:50 AM
I stuck up for Flo at every opportunity but I hope his next *****s a pineapple

bigwheel
01-02-2020, 06:52 AM
Rangers won’t want to sign him..we know how this will go

He will try really hard at first. Might even do well if he gets a start for a few games. He will make a few bad plays and end up regularly warming the bench. When he gets back in he will largely play for himself and they will not want him next season ...

RIP
01-02-2020, 06:55 AM
Wonder if Gerrard will manage to get him to jump for a header in the middle of the park? Or chase back?

hibee-boys
01-02-2020, 06:55 AM
3 league goals......how will we manage without him!!

staunchhibby
01-02-2020, 07:02 AM
Will miss his goals.NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BILLYHIBS
01-02-2020, 07:02 AM
Wonder if Gerrard will manage to get him to jump for a header in the middle of the park? Or chase back?

Another poster nailed it for me when he said” his first touch is a heavy one and his second touch is a tackle”. :greengrin

norhfc
01-02-2020, 07:04 AM
Someone should really explain to him what these best fans are singing about. I wouldn’t loan them a pint of milk.
See ye Flo and don’t rush back

Fuzzywuzzy
01-02-2020, 07:06 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.footballinsider247.com/ibrox-sources-rangers-have-agreed-6-figure-signing-in-wages/amp/

MWHIBBIES
01-02-2020, 07:11 AM
Shows the world we live in when someone dreams of being a bigot. I blame the parents and schools.

judas
01-02-2020, 07:13 AM
And those ****ing annoying Ronaldo stepovers, stupid flicks and arm flapping.

Obscure balkan team by August 2020 [emoji23]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

This precisely.

Has anyone actually looked a Flo’a goal scoring record?

He has a 25% goals to games ratio.

This % would be worse if you remove his time at Grasshoppers B team.

McNulty has a 35% record.

I think Jacks window has been very clever. I’m impressed with JR and more convinced than ever that we have our man here

Barney McGrew
01-02-2020, 07:16 AM
Flo seems to forget that Berra has scored as many goals this season as he has.

RoYO!
01-02-2020, 07:17 AM
It's the the rangers media team who have pumped this out to rile us. Three pages in and it seems to have worked.

They'll be loving reading these comments, so let's not give them further satisfaction.

I'll remember the good times and some of the sheer class things he did and was capable of. Too few and far between but some cracking goals and memories.

marleyhib
01-02-2020, 07:25 AM
If we does well then we'll get more cash for him in summer.

I wish him all the worst though.

Played his last game for Hibs.

Greenbeard
01-02-2020, 07:28 AM
C*** Flo?

OstKurve Hibs
01-02-2020, 07:42 AM
Hes shown his true colours, good riddance, to hail the huns as the best fans in the world brings him down to their level, hes a bigot and a ****, not disappointed hes left all

Weegreenman
01-02-2020, 07:42 AM

I raved about Kamberi that first season he arrived. After that it was like his twin brother turned up, he wasn’t the same player with that same hunger.

Your spit on, it didn’t take Neil long to suss this big fake out. Good riddance!

Keith_M
01-02-2020, 07:43 AM
Boy are you going to get some welcome at ER, if you ever appear there again.

D1ck!

Carheenlea
01-02-2020, 07:49 AM
I think he will see limited game time and not score more than two goals between now and end of season.

Not that bothered about him signing for Rangers, but the comments from him certainly rankle. The swap with Docherty on paper could be very good business.

BegbieHSC
01-02-2020, 07:49 AM
If he does well, would we get actually get a decent price for him?

Given that his comments have more or less ensured that he can never play for us again. I’m sure other clubs will know that - would they undercut us?

Annoying scenario, but I’d personally happily accept s the same amount of money to take him off our hands, as the dead version of his new club cost before they liquidated - One ****ing pound !

we are hibs
01-02-2020, 07:50 AM
Good luck flo

See you in the summer GGTTH

staunchhibby
01-02-2020, 07:55 AM
The hand of Traynor artwork on this one

Squealing pig
01-02-2020, 07:58 AM
Wait til the scouts r watching , man possessed

MikeyS
01-02-2020, 07:59 AM
How long is left on his contract?

Onion
01-02-2020, 07:59 AM
His comments are disrespectful. After his second game for us he asked his agent to get him a move to Rangers. Confirms the character I thought he probably was.

Horrible comments from any player going out on loan. Effectively ensures his transfer out of the club and alienates fans who previously supported him. Stupid, unnecessary and classless.

Bostonhibby
01-02-2020, 08:00 AM
Sevco supporting cousin really isn't happy with this "backward step, a guy who sometimes gets a game for Hibs and they were happy to let go, hes only scored 3! We probably don't have any money for a decent striker, backwards step".

I said thanks for Docherty.

Since452
01-02-2020, 08:01 AM
Kamberi's comments just back up what I thought of him. Delighted he's away from our club. Hope his loan is an overwhelming failure and he's asked to stay away from East Mains on his return. Obviously raging he was a back up striker for the team 6th in the table

jeffers
01-02-2020, 08:02 AM
Absolutely burned his bridges with us with his "best fans in the world" comment IMO. Is he a catholic or do I have that one wrong ? Very strange/misinformed comment to make if he is.

Brightside
01-02-2020, 08:02 AM
He’s been proven to be a fud.

IWasThere2016
01-02-2020, 08:03 AM
Kamberi has wanted out for an age. Was only ever interested in the next big pay day.

Smartie
01-02-2020, 08:04 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.footballinsider247.com/ibrox-sources-rangers-have-agreed-6-figure-signing-in-wages/amp/

That’s quite interesting - Flo is on more money at Hibs that Docherty is on at Rangers, to the tune of £100k over the course of half a season?

It has been rumoured that the reason Docherty didn’t join Sunderland was because they weren’t prepared to stump up enough for his wages - that’s Sunderland, who were happy to pay Dylan £5k per week to play in league 1.

It sounds like Kamberi might be on a hefty wage, which maybe isn’t a surprise considering we pushed the boat out a bit to sign him permanently. Maybe the fact that we’re paying him a shed load has influenced expectation of him inside ER to the extent that Lennon was tearing his hair out with him?

There has seemed to be something not right about Hibs’ transfer activity over the past few windows imo eg not having any midfielders who could tackle during the first half of this season and going this whole season with only 2 senior strikers?

Something just hasn’t added up to me for a while. Maybe we’ve been paying over the odds in wages for a while, for minimal return? I’m mainly thinking of the players who joined during Lennon’s last summer window - Kamberi, McLaren, Milligan, Mallan, Horgan etc - and it’s taking a bit of time to sort out?

Purely speculation on my part, but it might make sense?

Carheenlea
01-02-2020, 08:07 AM
Absolutely burned his bridges with us with his "best fans in the world" comment IMO. Is he a catholic or do I have that one wrong ? Very strange/misinformed comment to make if he is.

It doesn’t matter at all what religion Kamberi is. Rangers fans save their sectarian bigotry for Scottish or Irish catholic’s.

An odd land laughable lot really.

Sir David Gray
01-02-2020, 08:13 AM
How long is left on his contract?

18 months.

biggineurope
01-02-2020, 08:15 AM
Always thought him as a bit of a Diva, och well onwards n upwards we go.

Fuzzywuzzy
01-02-2020, 08:16 AM
That’s quite interesting - Flo is on more money at Hibs that Docherty is on at Rangers, to the tune of £100k over the course of half a season?

It has been rumoured that the reason Docherty didn’t join Sunderland was because they weren’t prepared to stump up enough for his wages - that’s Sunderland, who were happy to pay Dylan £5k per week to play in league 1.

It sounds like Kamberi might be on a hefty wage, which maybe isn’t a surprise considering we pushed the boat out a bit to sign him permanently. Maybe the fact that we’re paying him a shed load has influenced expectation of him inside ER to the extent that Lennon was tearing his hair out with him?

There has seemed to be something not right about Hibs’ transfer activity over the past few windows imo eg not having any midfielders who could tackle during the first half of this season and going this whole season with only 2 senior strikers?

Something just hasn’t added up to me for a while. Maybe we’ve been paying over the odds in wages for a while, for minimal return? I’m mainly thinking of the players who joined during Lennon’s last summer window - Kamberi, McLaren, Milligan, Mallan, Horgan etc - and it’s taking a bit of time to sort out?

Purely speculation on my part, but it might make sense?

Season has about 14 weeks? So about £6.5k per week

WestStandMoaner
01-02-2020, 08:17 AM
He’s been proven to be a fud.

There is no doubt he is a fud and should never wear the hibs jeresey again. In fact we should be telling his agent this morning we will not be selling him to them under any circumstances no matter how well he does, that might take the smile of the plonkers face. I cannot understand why we are we even dealing with sevco, second youngster we have taken from them this season. Our academy does not seem to be producing enough of our own.

B.H.F.C
01-02-2020, 08:21 AM
There is no doubt he is a fud and should never wear the hibs jeresey again. In fact we should be telling his agent this morning we will not be selling him to them under any circumstances no matter how well he does, that might take the smile of the plonkers face. I cannot understand why we are we even dealing with sevco, second youngster we have taken from them this season. Our academy does not seem to be producing enough of our own.

Greg Docherty isn’t a youngster. He’s played nearly 200 games in his career so far.

Smartie
01-02-2020, 08:28 AM
Season has about 14 weeks? So about £6.5k per week

If this is the end of January, let’s say his contract has another 5 months to run.

£100k over 5 months is £20k per month that Flo is on more than Docherty - so Flo takes home £4K per week more than Docherty, a player who was highly rated and signed by Rangers from a fellow premier league club.

Really?

TBH I’m not having that. I reckon the article may be incorrect and the main motivation for it is to mould the Sevco hordes into thinking that this isn’t just a cheap option for them?

Onion
01-02-2020, 08:31 AM
Think the Hun's PR Dept and Flo's classless comments have just done Jack Ross' pre-match pep talk for him, come Wed.

Have a feeling those cheap-shot words could cost the Huns dearly :wink:

Keith_M
01-02-2020, 08:32 AM

No

Hibee Mac
01-02-2020, 08:34 AM
If he was one of our best players then I'd probably be gutted with all of this.

Instead I read that statement and couldn't help but laugh, what a moron. Lennon was right about him all along.

Can't help but feel our hand will be forced in the summer to sell for cheap now, really hasn't done us any favours and Hibs may look back at this and think it was daft to loan him out.

Juice-Terry
01-02-2020, 08:35 AM
Sorry if this has been answered already but will he be allowed to play against us (and Docherty against them)?

Steve88
01-02-2020, 08:35 AM
Rat

WhileTheChief..
01-02-2020, 08:37 AM

Yup. Just wish LD had backed our manager instead of Kamberi back then.

Bishop Hibee
01-02-2020, 08:38 AM
“I’ve been a Rangers fan since I was a foetus” blah blah blah. Erse.

Keith_M
01-02-2020, 08:39 AM
Florian Kambei Interview in full (https://www.die-neue-welle.de/ksc/florian-kamberi-im-interview-ich-will-gut-spielen-und-dem-team-helfen)

Oh sorry, you wanted the Rangers Interview ;-)

(https://www.die-neue-welle.de/ksc/florian-kamberi-im-interview-ich-will-gut-spielen-und-dem-team-helfen)

Since452
01-02-2020, 08:39 AM
I don't think for one second Kamberi will ever play for Hibs again, both parties know it's done and dusted but if he ever did through some weird situation he'd be the first player to wear our shirt I'll boo. Hope he's nowhere near the club again

hibsbollah
01-02-2020, 08:42 AM

:agree:
A lack of class from him.
I also don't even think he's good enough. His constant desire to take a pass first time and aim for the Hollywood pass breaks up our possession and betrays his total lack of a first touch. No big loss, and the Hun will win nothing with him.

Steve88
01-02-2020, 08:43 AM
I don't think for one second Kamberi will ever play for Hibs again, both parties know it's done and dusted but if he ever did through some weird situation he'd be the first player to wear our shirt I'll boo. Hope he's nowhere near the club again

I’ve never booed a hibs player but if FK returns in a hibs strip he’ll be getting dogs abuse from me the entire time .

And if anyone here gives me the “you should support the player in green and white “ you can shove that up your backside!

Rat

Gloucester Hibs
01-02-2020, 08:45 AM
We’re now in the unfortunate situation where - despite his sycophantic hun-loving comments - we have to hope he does well. Otherwise we’re in horrible predicament come the summer.

WestStandMoaner
01-02-2020, 08:47 AM
Greg Docherty isn’t a youngster. He’s played nearly 200 games in his career so far.

Sorry had it in my head he was only 20 years of age but a quick google search informs me he is 23. Still a youngster compared to me :thumbsup:

Steve88
01-02-2020, 08:48 AM
Genuine question, any idea how the hibs players will react to this? Any insight?

I always though hibs was a tight squad, and when someone bites from the hand that feeds them...

Since452
01-02-2020, 08:49 AM
Genuine question, any idea how the hibs players will react to this? Any insight?

I always though hibs was a tight squad, and when someone bites from the hand that feeds them...

I'd imagine he won't be getting many good luck texts from the boys

kaimendhibs
01-02-2020, 08:49 AM
I never liked him and said so. Imposter who only played for himself. Couldnt trap a bag of cement, hopeless on the air and totally one footed. Will go on to be a massive flop

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

B.H.F.C
01-02-2020, 08:50 AM

Don’t have any inside info myself but, those who do, don’t seem to think he was particularly popular as it is.

Keith_M
01-02-2020, 08:50 AM
We’re now in the unfortunate situation where - despite his sycophantic hun-loving comments - we have to hope he does well. Otherwise we’re in horrible predicament come the summer.

The ideal situation is that he does reasonably well, but Der Hun still finish the season with no trophies.

Then Lech Poznan can make an increased bid and he can give an interview when he signs for them, saying, "I always wanted to play for Poznan and they have the best Fans in the world"

ian cruise
01-02-2020, 08:52 AM

I hope he does well and moves to them permanently for a decent wedge before becoming decidedly average, similar to his move to ourselves. Good player on his day, doesn't show it enough.

Hopefully Docherty enjoys his time with us and stays on longer than his loan, his time at Rangers is up.

hibsbollah
01-02-2020, 08:52 AM

Not really. Bring him back to HTC, train with the development squad or even better get him in the medieval stocks and let passers by throw turnips at him. We might lose a few quid in value but it would be good for team morale.

I actually think there's no way he will make a significant impact. He may score a few, because they will always create chances with the players they have, but they won't challenge for the title and he's not the quality Gerrard is looking for long term.

One Day
01-02-2020, 08:59 AM
Wish him nothing but abject failure

Bright_Hibee
01-02-2020, 09:03 AM
Thanks for your goals in your first half season and, very sporadically, in the times since then. Oh and thanks for being a petulant and arrogant bairn. All the worst, Flo.

PiemanP
01-02-2020, 09:16 AM
He’s an absolute snake.

Father Ted
01-02-2020, 09:24 AM
Very appropriate that this is the year of the Rat

JeMeSouviens
01-02-2020, 09:24 AM
The worst bit of crawling up the collective Hun backside since Kevin Thomson?

Sadly, I can’t see a KT style redemption in Flo’s future. Silly boy.

JeMeSouviens
01-02-2020, 09:26 AM
Not really. Bring him back to HTC, train with the development squad or even better get him in the medieval stocks and let passers by throw turnips at him. We might lose a few quid in value but it would be good for team morale.

I actually think there's no way he will make a significant impact. He may score a few, because they will always create chances with the players they have, but they won't challenge for the title and he's not the quality Gerrard is looking for long term.

Sevco usually play 1 up front and we know that’s not Flo’s game. The Huns will have zero patience with him. Disaster incoming.

ian cruise
01-02-2020, 09:28 AM
Sevco usually play 1 up front and we know that’s not Flo’s game. The Huns will have zero patience with him. Disaster incoming.

That's my concern, and the poor loans spell will see his sell on value plummet. If he doesn't do well there then who else is going to buy him?

Hibeesmad
01-02-2020, 09:31 AM
He's also cup tied for them in the Scottish Cup.

JeMeSouviens
01-02-2020, 09:32 AM
It doesn’t matter at all what religion Kamberi is. Rangers fans save their sectarian bigotry for Scottish or Irish catholic’s.

An odd land laughable lot really.

He’s Albanian/Kosovar so most likely to be from a Muslim family I think?

Jim44
01-02-2020, 09:32 AM
Firstly, I think there is a very good player in there, when he chooses, and until yesterday I have always hoped that he would overcome his personality defects and behave like a loyal Hibs player was expected to. I posted early yesterday, when rumours of his loan move were being discussed, that I suspected ( now I know I was correct ) that he was working his ticket out of ER but was accused of ‘gratuitous doom-mongering’. I had heard, both through rumour and fact, that he was highly unpopular ( I’m being polite here ) at the club from the top downwards, including his team-mates. His remarks yesterday would appear to bear this out and I am now relieved that we are no longer lumbered with a persona non grata. Our only problem is that, if his spell at Ibrox is unsuccessful, we will have to sell him on at a cut price figure. However, I still believe he is a talented player and is capable of making the grade with Rangers. If so, and this is where Rangers have missed out by not securing an option to buy clause, the ball is in our court and we could find ourselves in a lucrative auction for his services in summer. There is obviously also the chance that he could return to ER and see out his contract on gardening leave. Bottom line for the me is that we are well shot of him.

JeMeSouviens
01-02-2020, 09:34 AM
That's my concern, and the poor loans spell will see his sell on value plummet. If he doesn't do well there then who else is going to buy him?

tbh, I’m not sure the value of a fairly talented but sporadic striker with a questionable attitude that can’t nail down a first team spot at Hibs was ever going to be that high anyway?

Alfred E Newman
01-02-2020, 09:38 AM
The worst bit of crawling up the collective Hun backside since Kevin Thomson?

Sadly, I can’t see a KT style redemption in Flo’s future. Silly boy.

As in Kevin’s case you wonder just what Kamberi actually said and how much he was egged on by his agent and the Rangers PR guys. Even so, it is a huge misjudgement and incredibly insulting on his part especially when he is still actually a Hibs player.
Personally I hope he is gone for good , I never took to the guy and always had the impression he was a bit of an arse.

blackpoolhibs
01-02-2020, 09:43 AM
GTF, hope your next ***** is one of those giant toblerones.

Carheenlea
01-02-2020, 09:45 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/T3Dp8BvW/E5895-D2-C-4-D11-4160-82-A9-85-DFC0583126.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Jim44
01-02-2020, 09:52 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/T3Dp8BvW/E5895-D2-C-4-D11-4160-82-A9-85-DFC0583126.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

:top marks. I hope Scott Brown doesn’t show him too much respect.

Saint Hibee
01-02-2020, 09:54 AM
I for one am sad to see Flo go as he was one of the more entertaining players at Hibs over the past few years. Yes, his comments are embarrassing and cringeworthy, but as a previous poster pointed out, they were probably written by someone else. I wish him the best for the future.

Sweet Left Peg
01-02-2020, 09:54 AM
I may have missed something in amongst all the justifiable reaction to his ill judged comments, but if he does well and if he gets some positive exposure in the Europa League, would that not push his value up a bit when we get rid of him in the summer. There's no coming back to Hibs after this and I won't lose any sleep over an inconsistent player engineering a move away. But surely Hibs could still do well out of this?

Jim44
01-02-2020, 09:58 AM
I for one am sad to see Flo go as he was one of the more entertaining players at Hibs over the past few years. Yes, his comments are embarrassing and cringeworthy, but as a previous poster pointed out, they were probably written by someone else. I wish him the best for the future.

..... I don’t buy that one. It’s making excuses for his arrogance and crassness.

chrisski33
01-02-2020, 10:00 AM

are you for real? jeezo

Jim44
01-02-2020, 10:01 AM
I may have missed something in amongst all the justifiable reaction to his ill judged comments, but if he does well and if he gets some positive exposure in the Europa League, would that not push his value up a bit when we get rid of him in the summer. There's no coming back to Hibs after this and I won't lose any sleep over an inconsistent player engineering a move away. But surely Hibs could still do well out of this?

Yes. This point has already been well aired. :agree:

Hibee Mac
01-02-2020, 10:03 AM
If he flops at rangers (which is highly likely) then we are in a really tough place and one of our own doing to an extent.

No chance does he ever play for Hibs again so we have to sell someone who's stock will be low and wants out.

Billy Whizz
01-02-2020, 10:06 AM
..... I don’t buy that one. It’s making excuses for his arrogance and crassness.

On the wee video doing the rounds, he certainly said it

Dolce7
01-02-2020, 10:07 AM
He is just a daft laddie coming out with that nonsense He is better away from Hibs as he is not our class.

PeeJay
01-02-2020, 10:08 AM
I don't like this loan nonsense anyway, but I am really sorry to see Flo going, another one of our best players that the club has been unable to coach properly IMO -
I've no doubt he will do well for them and we won't see him back at ER ... if he does indeed do well there, he won't want to come back anyway

Jim44
01-02-2020, 10:11 AM
If he flops at rangers (which is highly likely) then we are in a really tough place and one of our own doing to an extent.

No chance does he ever play for Hibs again so we have to sell someone who's stock will be low and wants out.

This is true but the collective relief of everybody connected with the club to be rid of Kamberi will be worth it. Even if he is only mediocre at Rangers and returns to us, we could still reasonably cut our losses by selling him on. There will be quite a few clubs still interested in him despite his obvious personality defects and failings.

Sweet Left Peg
01-02-2020, 10:11 AM
Yes. This point has already been well aired. :agree:

Ok. I've been travelling since Thursday lunchtime so am playing catch up here

SquashedFrogg
01-02-2020, 10:12 AM
I don't like this loan nonsense anyway, but I am really sorry to see Flo going, another one of our best players that the club has been unable to coach properly IMO -
I've no doubt he will do well for them and we won't see him back at ER ... if he does indeed do well there, he won't want to come back anyway

Not coached properly?

Onion
01-02-2020, 10:13 AM

If so, it demonstrates that Kamberi comes from the “thick-as-****” gene pool that many footballers originate from. Not the brightest, he’ll fit right in at Ibrox.

Shrekko
01-02-2020, 10:13 AM

Probably written by someone else?

I thought I’d heard some excuses made for this clown when he was here but still when he does this?

Surely folk have to wake up and smell the coffee on the guy now?

Jim44
01-02-2020, 10:14 AM

Yes. I’ve seen it but I thought that some folk were suggesting he had been coached by the Huns to say it. Not for a minute. That was truth from the heart.

Hibeewilly
01-02-2020, 10:15 AM

We only paid £150k for him and if we get that back I'll be delighted. He's 6'4" yet canny head a ball has a first touch like an elephant and is a below average player for me. I just didn't get the love in with this guy. I'm amazed to say the least that The Rangers have taken him on loan. If they improve him and he performs then his value increases and we benefit from the sale. Plus we have got rid of a disruptive influence from the club and a big wage off our books. Great deal for us.

B.H.F.C
01-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Not coached properly?

Just another reason for Flo being pish being everybody else’s fault. Off the top of my head; he got shouted at, he got played wide, he got played up front on his own, Heckingbottom didn’t know how to use him, he just needed Scott Allan(which hasn’t made a real difference). Never anything to do with Flo though.

hibsbollah
01-02-2020, 10:20 AM

Yep. It's the 'poor manipulated KT' myth all over again.

Jim44
01-02-2020, 10:20 AM
Ok. I've been travelling since Thursday lunchtime so am playing catch up here

Sorry, mate. I didn’t mean it to sound snippy.

DaveF
01-02-2020, 10:21 AM
We only paid £150k for him and if we get that back I'll be delighted. He's 6'4" yet canny head a ball has a first touch like an elephant and is a below average player for me. I just didn't get the love in with this guy. I'm amazed to say the least that The Rangers have taken him on loan. If they improve him and he performs then his value increases and we benefit from the sale. Plus we have got rid of a disruptive influence from the club and a big wage off our books. Great deal for us.

Totally agree, though will admit I didn't realise he was that tall. He really was poor in the air for his size.

Billy Whizz
01-02-2020, 10:21 AM
If so, it demonstrates that Kamberi comes from the “thick-as-****” gene pool that many footballers originate from. Not the brightest, he’ll fit right in at Ibrox.

If anyone hasn’t seen it, I’ll post it on here

Shrekko
01-02-2020, 10:22 AM
Just another reason for Flo being pish being everybody else’s fault. Off the top of my head; he got shouted at, he got played wide, he got played up front on his own, Heckingbottom didn’t know how to use him, he just needed Scott Allan(which hasn’t made a real difference). Never anything to do with Flo though.

I genuinely cannot think of another instance ever when these excuses were made for any other under performing player.

PeeJay
01-02-2020, 10:26 AM
Not coached properly?

You think the team is being coached properly? :confused:

B.H.F.C
01-02-2020, 10:30 AM

Under Ross? Nothing to suggest they’re not, given the improvement since he came in.

SquashedFrogg
01-02-2020, 10:32 AM

Yes.

Can you give me examples of how you think they aren't?

Hibee Mac
01-02-2020, 10:33 AM

Agree to an extent. However, the club will have been expecting to make some money off of him and even just a few weeks ago if you had surveyed our support to ask if we would take £150k for Kamberi it would have been a resounding NO.

Dunfermline apparently won't accept £400k for a guy who has never scored a top flight goal yet we should be happy to lose Flo for £150k? Not so sure I'd be happy with that (despite being of the opinion that Nisbet could grow into a great player...)

Ricky Bobby
01-02-2020, 10:35 AM
No way back for him at Hibs, but I hope he scores a barrel load for der hun between now and May.
It can only put us in decent position to negotiate when we come to sell him in the Summer.
That aside his comments about being a dream move are immature and nieve in the extreme.

we are hibs
01-02-2020, 10:38 AM
The same posters moaning and greeting about people having the audacity to defend a hibs player when playing for hibs; regularly have a go at others for constantly moaning about other players. Weird behaviour.

Smartie
01-02-2020, 10:39 AM
Totally agree, though will admit I didn't realise he was that tall. He really was poor in the air for his size.

I didn’t realise he was that tall either and yes, he’s dreadful in the air for his size.

blackpoolhibs
01-02-2020, 10:39 AM

I'm never ever at a coaching session down East Mains, so i have no idea what the coaching is like there.

What is it other teams are doing that we are not?

PeeJay
01-02-2020, 10:44 AM
I'm never ever at a coaching session down East Mains, so i have no idea what the coaching is like there.

What is it other teams are doing that we are not?

Rangers look like a team that are being coached properly to me - saw plenty evidence of it at ER when they played us off the park, looks to me like it impressed Flo, which is probably why he is off ... I just think our problems are probably "mainly" down to poor coaching and have been for some time - I don't need to go to the training ground to see any evidence of that, it's there on the park every week.

Greenio
01-02-2020, 10:46 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YC1NMqgn-w#

Saying he told his agent he wanted to play for The Rangers after his second game for Hibs.

I dont give a **** if someone wrote that for him. Total classless. He knew he needed something to win over their fans. So pulls that out.

Shame hes been utter ***** for the last 6 months! Guy plays like he's got magents in his feet....the kind turned to the opposite of the baw!

7Hero
01-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Everybody wishing him to fall on his arse, if he does he'll be getting handed back and well be stuck with a player we will be desperate to get rid of and nobody will want.

Best we can hope for here is he does well and the the currant buns are desperate to sign him or anyone else of course and we get a decent fee.

if hes ***** there, it is not going to help us..

its the first time i hope a player going to the the rangers does well, and believe me that is not sitting well with me at all.

B.H.F.C
Rangers look like a team that are being coached properly to me - saw plenty evidence of it at ER when they played us off the park, looks to me like it impressed Flo, which is probably why he is off ... I just think our problems are probably "mainly" down to poor coaching and have been for some time - I don't need to go to the training ground to see any evidence of that, it's there on the park every week.

Nothing to do with Rangers just having better players? If you see the evidence on the park every week, surely you’ll acknowledge that most teams in the league are receiving even worse coaching than us, since the current management team came in?

KingPat4
Dear Florence.

You are an erse.

Goodbye.

Brightside
01-02-2020, 10:48 AM
Yes.

Can you give me examples of how you think they aren't?

Our coaching is very good and it was under Hecky too. It’s a lot better than it was under Lennon.

Greenio
01-02-2020, 10:50 AM

You don't need to see any coaching to know the coaching is poor?

Joe Baker2
01-02-2020, 10:51 AM
a total waste of money. I share Lenno's frustration with him. No passion for the club or the shirt. Just a big huddy. Don't come back.

PeeJay
01-02-2020, 10:52 AM
You don't need to see any coaching to know the coaching is poor?

You don't think it makes itself evident on the park at ER during a game?

01-02-2020, 10:54 AM
To be fair, the atmosphere at his first game at Ibrox was great......for 30 seconds until we took the lead again 😂 giruy Flo hun twat

PeeJay
01-02-2020, 10:56 AM
Nothing to do with Rangers just having better players? If you see the evidence on the park every week, surely you’ll acknowledge that most teams in the league are receiving even worse coaching than us, since the current management team came in?

Well, yeah, fair point but then I recall when Rangers were with us in the Championship and they had "rubbish" players yet they still walked the league ahead of us ... so maybe it's not just "better players" ... although that always plays a part obviously -

Worse coaching elsewhere is one thing, I'm worried about it at ER,

Joe Baker2
01-02-2020, 10:57 AM
I'd love to know what Sevco see in him. He has the worst ball control in professional football. What am I missing?

tamig

He isn’t that tall.

SquashedFrogg

Not even when we switch systems and go on to change a game?

Is that just luck?

basehibby
01-02-2020, 10:58 AM
It's a ****ing stitch up between the huns and the player. I have stuck up for Flo recently but he has shown the character of jackal here - treacherous and rapacious - I don't see any real benefit in the deal for Hibs as it leaves us short of numbers up front. Albeit Docherty is a good player we only have him for half a season and Flo will have burnt his bridges when/if he returns to ER.

Hibee Mac
01-02-2020, 11:02 AM
It's a ****ing stitch up between the huns and the player. I have stuck up for Flo recently but he has shown the character of jackal here - treacherous and rapacious - I don't see any real benefit in the deal for Hibs as it leaves us short of numbers up front. Albeit Docherty is a good player we only have him for half a season and Flo will have burnt his bridges when/if he returns to ER.

Precisely

Greenio
01-02-2020, 11:03 AM

Not in the way you're making out.

gerry
01-02-2020, 11:04 AM
Another intelligent football player 🙄 if he bombs it at rangers where does he go from there . Disrespectful Prick I rate him but don’t rate his commitment and work ethics Hopefully is not back at Easter road

Jim44
01-02-2020, 11:08 AM

If you listen to Kamberi’s interview, you’ll hear him say that since the day he came to Scotland, it was always his dream to play for Rangers. In his second game for Hibs, he decided ( and told his agent ) he wanted to play in that stadium, in front of the greatest fans in the world. Kind of knocks your viewpoint a bit skew-whiff.

Sudds_1
01-02-2020, 11:14 AM

I doubt theyhave that much brain to scheme that!

Jim44
01-02-2020, 11:15 AM

You’ll remember our conversation yesterday, basehibby, where you thought my views on Kamberi were nonsense. I take no pleasure in talking about one of our players like that, but I hope you’ll concede there was some justification in my opinions.

Baader
01-02-2020, 11:21 AM
A striker who doesn't score very often. Jase hardly set the heather alight for that disgusting mob. Don't see Kamberi doing much either. Get rid.

Lago
01-02-2020, 11:22 AM

So your contention in respect of Kamberi is that during his time at Hibs under 3 managers he has not been coached properly. Remember he came to Hibs with a reputation of being difficult.
I find your thoughts some what odd.

Carheenlea
01-02-2020, 11:29 AM
To be fair, the atmosphere at his first game at Ibrox was great......for 30 seconds until we took the lead again 😂 giruy Flo hun twat

Was just thinking that - wasn`t sure I had the right game in mind :hilarious

If McNulty starts banging them in along with Doidge, we`ll soon forget all about Kamberi as he makes the odd 10 minute cameo here and there for Rangers.

southern hibby
01-02-2020, 11:29 AM
Someone asked about coaching at east Mains.

Here is my take on it.......

No improvement from throw ins for 3-4 years.
How many players from our development team have come through the ranks since East Mains was opened? Not many and as far as I can remember only Oli Shaw being sold. Now unless I’m wrong that means 1 player in 11 years sold from our youth development. Yes other players have came through but then been given a free to move on.

East Mains ( I believe ) was 5 million to buy and develop and roughly half a mill a year to run. 11 years that’s 11 1/2 mill ploughed in to get one youngster sold on. However it allows us to bring a better standard of player in to Hibs because of the facilities we have. Also players like McGinn have been a joy to watch and improve and Henderson etc was allowed to come here for first team football and develop.

So here’s my end game Maybe just Maybe it’s not coaching that’s the problem at the first team level ( throw ins excepted ) but maybe we’re scouting the wrong kids or not developing them so they can make the grade Or maybe just maybe since we’ve had more fans coming through and sorted our finances out we don’t need to play young lads as we had to when we had our golden generation.

GGTTH

joebakerforever
01-02-2020, 11:33 AM
Everybody wishing him to fall on his arse, if he does he'll be getting handed back and well be stuck with a player we will be desperate to get rid of and nobody will want.

Best we can hope for here is he does well and the the currant buns are desperate to sign him or anyone else of course and we get a decent fee.

if hes ***** there, it is not going to help us..

its the first time i hope a player going to the the rangers does well, and believe me that is not sitting well with me at all.

At last a sensible view that if Kamberi does well on loan, his sell-on value will benefit Hibs if there is a demand for his services by other clubs.

All this bitter stuff that he flops, because of his "affectionate" comments towards Rangers, ignores that it would not be in our Club's best interests.

Jim44
01-02-2020, 11:37 AM
At last a sensible view that if Kamberi does well on loan, his sell-on value will benefit Hibs if there is a demand for his services by other clubs.

All this bitter stuff that he flops, because of his "affectionate" comments towards Rangers, ignores that it would not be in our Club's best interests.

I think you’ll find that this point has been made several times already.

coldingham hibs
01-02-2020, 11:42 AM

How many players from our development team have come through the ranks since East Mains was opened? Not many and as far as I can remember only Oli Shaw being sold. Now unless I’m wrong that means 1 player in 11 years sold from our youth development. Yes other players have came through but then been given a free to move on.

East Mains ( I believe ) was 5 million to buy and develop and roughly half a mill a year to run. 11 years that’s 11 1/2 mill ploughed in to get one youngster sold on. However it allows us to bring a better standard of player in to Hibs because of the facilities we have. Also players like McGinn have been a joy to watch and improve and Henderson etc was allowed to come here for first team football and develop.

So here’s my end game Maybe just Maybe it’s not coaching that’s the problem at the first team level ( throw ins excepted ) but maybe we’re scouting the wrong kids or not developing them so they can make the grade Or maybe just maybe since we’ve had more fans coming through and sorted our finances out we don’t need to play young lads as we had to when we had our golden generation.

GGTTH

Remember, there are plenty clubs scouting players and the best usually have a choice of the top clubs Hibs, Hearts, Rangers & Celtic, not to mention Aberdeen & Dundee Utd. It’s not easy getting the cream of the crop.

SquashedFrogg
01-02-2020, 11:44 AM

GGTTH

Throw-ins are more like 30-40 years 😀

Billy Whizz
01-02-2020, 11:48 AM
Throw-ins are more like 30-40 years 😀

It’s a shy

Steve88
01-02-2020, 11:49 AM

GGTTH

Here’s a problem I know that youth coaches have at hibs with east mains in attracting the best youth players...

It’s location.

I know first hand that hibs youth coaches have had problems (and failed ) getting parents to have their kids sign up with hibs because of its location . In the end it’s easier for parents logistically to let their kids join other clubs around the central belt who offer youth facilities

SquashedFrogg
01-02-2020, 11:51 AM
It’s a shy

Couldn't agree more 👍 Do we still take by kicks?

basehibby
01-02-2020, 11:52 AM
You’ll remember our conversation yesterday, basehibby, where you thought my views on Kamberi were nonsense. I take no pleasure in talking about one of our players like that, but I hope you’ll concede there was some justification in my opinions.

If I recall correctly you were asserting that Flo was deliberately not trying in a Hibs shirt. I shot that down as nonsense and I stand by that as it contradicted the evidence I'd seen with my own eyes. What I will concede is that Flo always was and still is "a bit up himself". If he was chocolate he would eat himself and he probably always did have his eye on playing on bigger stages than Hibs. None of these things are in themselves necessarily bad things in a striker as long as they have the ability to back up the attitude and I felt that was the case with Flo even if he blew hot and cold a bit.

The way this loan deal has materialised out of nowhere though - it does not speak of a man of integrity but of a man with the heart of a jackal.

superfurryhibby
01-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Here’s a problem I know that youth coaches have at hibs with east mains in attracting the best youth players...

It’s location.

I know first hand that hibs youth coaches have had problems (and failed ) getting parents to have their kids sign up with hibs because of its location . In the end it’s easier for parents logistically to let their kids join other clubs around the central belt who offer youth facilities

It seems like a miracle that our youth teams are so successful when you take that into account though:rolleyes:

Personally, I’d rather drive to my laddies to East Mains than the wastelands of central Scotland or the rented facility at Riccarton.

PeeJay
01-02-2020, 11:57 AM
If you listen to Kamberi’s interview, you’ll hear him say that since the day he came to Scotland, it was always his dream to play for Rangers. In his second game for Hibs, he decided ( and told his agent ) he wanted to play in that stadium, in front of the greatest fans in the world. Kind of knocks your viewpoint a bit skew-whiff.

Fair point, didn't see his interview - not really a surprise though that a player with ambition ultimately wants to play in Glasgow - the fans and atmosphere are one thing, of course, I still think the general setup and level of coaching is better there than here - clearly reflected in their current standing. We'll see how it goes with Flo ...

JeMeSouviens
01-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Fair point, didn't see his interview - not really a surprise though that a player with ambition ultimately wants to play in Glasgow - the fans and atmosphere are one thing, of course, I still think the general setup and level of coaching is better there than here - clearly reflected in their current standing. We'll see how it goes with Flo ...

Fundamentally it’s all about the ££££££.

Steve88
01-02-2020, 12:16 PM
It seems like a miracle that our youth teams are so successful when you take that into account though:rolleyes:

Personally, I’d rather drive to my laddies to East Mains than the wastelands of central Scotland or the rented facility at Riccarton.

That’s exactly what it comes down too. Parental choice.

We even offer to subsidise the cost but some still aren’t interested

Swedish hibee
01-02-2020, 12:56 PM
So if he gets injured next month, he's sent back to Hibs to get fit and loan deal cut short?

Bostonhibby
01-02-2020, 01:15 PM
He’s an absolute snake.Some of my best friends are snakes, totally inappropriate comparison. He's a turd, a team formerly known as Glasgow rangers turd.

ColintonHibs
01-02-2020, 01:18 PM
Hate Kamberi for this the hun ******

Deansy
01-02-2020, 01:39 PM
I always thought Kamberi was a bit up-himself, lazy, half-hearted, cowardly etc but after his 'statement' yesterday I now realise they were his good traits .......

Captain Trips
01-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Nae joy Kamberi yer teams chucked the league you might have wanted to play in front of them since coming here, let's see if they want you playing in front of them by the end.

MrRobot
01-02-2020, 05:01 PM
Horrific comments to be making when it’s just a loan. Hope we don’t see him back at hibs, absolute welt.

supermcginn
01-02-2020, 05:05 PM
Horrific comments to be making when it’s just a loan. Hope we don’t see him back at hibs, absolute welt.

The comments didn't go unnoticed by senior figures, he won't be back.

tamig
01-02-2020, 05:41 PM

How do you know that?

Billy Whizz
01-02-2020, 05:42 PM

Most important figures are the fans, and they don’t want him back

supermcginn
01-02-2020, 05:53 PM
Most important figures are the fans, and they don’t want him back

Not up to the fans though, he won't be back trust me.

hibeerealist
01-02-2020, 06:15 PM
So your contention in respect of Kamberi is that during his time at Hibs under 3 managers he has not been coached properly. Remember he came to Hibs with a reputation of being difficult.
I find your thoughts some what odd.

Nothing to do with coaching simply a shabby attitude to his work and the people he works with allied to an arrogant big heid!!

Irish_Steve
01-02-2020, 06:51 PM
Direct quote from the BBC on the Rangers/Aberdeen game - " The hosts threw on new signings Ianis Hagi and Florian Kamberi in the closing stages to little effect."

Off to a flyer then lol

WestCoastHibby
01-02-2020, 07:36 PM
His boats are burned for me, there's a smack of
Mo Johnson about his crass statement

Jim44
01-02-2020, 08:55 PM
How do you know that?

I assume by your question that you think that he might be back at ER. Under what circumstances do you see him back with us?

Allant1981
01-02-2020, 08:58 PM
I assume by your question that you think that he might be back at ER. Under what circumstances do you see him back with us?

If he ends up being even worse at the rangers and they dont want to buy him then he will have to come back

Carheenlea
01-02-2020, 09:09 PM
If he didn’t have some transfer value, there would be a strong case to sack him for gross misconduct after his comments.

heretoday
01-02-2020, 09:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWZGlOCrN7s

Come back to Easter Road!

Smartie
01-02-2020, 09:34 PM
How did we ever allow this ****bag to play for our club?

One of the things his comments are doing is showing Docherty in a very good light. Docherty got on with letting his football do the talking today and has been polite and respectful without resorting to any trash talk. No Rangers fan can have a problem with what he is saying or doing and he'll go back to their club better for the experience of having been with us - either to challenge for a place there or earn them a bigger fee.

Kamberi is committing career suicide, he is a walking PR disaster. Someone needs to get hold of him and tell him to shut TF up for his own good.

Jim44
01-02-2020, 09:36 PM
If he ends up being even worse at the rangers and they dont want to buy him then he will have to come back

I didn’t expect a response from someone who didn’t ask the original question. Anyway, coming back to ER is an almost certainty, but he’ll only be back to pick up any extraneous crap he’s left behind, before his arse is kicked unceremoniously down Albert Street. We might have to sell him for a pittance but I’ve got a suspicion that even as an Ibrox reject, we will still get a few bob for him. Win win for us. We get rid of an arrogant clown, he still has some monetary value to us and we’ve got the services of a very good player for at least five months. If, on the off chance he succeeds at Ibrox, we’ll make a nice profit on the sale. Happy days. :wink:

tamig
01-02-2020, 09:41 PM

I’m not thinking that in the slightest. I was asking what he meant by the reference to senior figures at the club not being chuffed by his outlandish interview comments.

Captain Trips
01-02-2020, 09:56 PM
He will be back thinking he is even better than Sevco. Guy is a grade A cock, hope he comes back and is left feeling awkward. Punt him abroad never bother with the prick again.

Hermit Crab
01-02-2020, 10:04 PM
He won't play for the first team again.

BegbieHSC
01-02-2020, 10:09 PM

Do you no think other clubs will realise after his comments, he can never play for our club again? What impact do you think that will have on his transfer value?

joebakerforever
01-02-2020, 10:49 PM
Do you no think other clubs will realise after his comments, he can never play for our club again? What impact do you think that will have on his transfer value?

Where have the Club stated this?

Jim44
01-02-2020, 10:54 PM
Where have the Club stated this?

What planet have you arrived from?

Iggy Pope
01-02-2020, 11:02 PM
So if he gets injured next month, he's sent back to Hibs to get fit and loan deal cut short?

Followed by a pay at the gate Open Day to watch our physios knock **** out of his sore bits.

FilipinoHibs
01-02-2020, 11:04 PM
I see Stewart and Dodds making generally the same criticisms on here of Hunberi. Albeit a little more diplomatically

Jim44
01-02-2020, 11:25 PM
Unless Kamberi makes the grade at Ibrox, which, in my opinion, is not out of the question, he has committed football suicide with his thoughtless comments. If he makes the grade, Rangers have to stump up. Lovely jubbly, but if we lose a few quid, it’s not the end of the world. He cost us £150k and I’m confident that there are hundreds of gullible clubs who will pay that for his services.

joebakerforever
02-02-2020, 12:42 AM
What planet have you arrived from?

So rather than answer the question, you descend to sarcasm instead.

Just because some on here are of the opinion that FK "can never play for our club again", until the Club confirm this, it's not a fact.

Is that too difficult for you to comprehend? :cool2:

-Jonesy-
02-02-2020, 01:18 AM

Just because some on here are of the opinion that FK "can never play for our club again", until the Club confirm this, it's not a fact.

Have you ever seen bendy water??

-Jonesy-
02-02-2020, 01:34 AM

southern hibby
02-02-2020, 05:37 AM

Is a raindrop or dripping water not bent at the bottom????

GGTTH