PDA

View Full Version : Cheers Flo

Pages : 1 [2]

Springbank
02-02-2020, 07:41 AM
He's a professional footballer who has said some unprofessional things

We are a professional football club

We will not lose a single penny of value out of Flo here.

Keith_M
02-02-2020, 07:53 AM
At last a sensible view that if Kamberi does well on loan, his sell-on value will benefit Hibs if there is a demand for his services by other clubs.

All this bitter stuff that he flops, because of his "affectionate" comments towards Rangers, ignores that it would not be in our Club's best interests.

If you look through the comments, there's been a number of them that have expressed similar views.

The ideal is that he does reasonably well but they win F' All and we make mega bucks from him.

Onion
02-02-2020, 07:58 AM
If Kamberi keeps shouting his mouth off, Hibs would be within their rights to fine him. Kamberi is still a paid, contracted employee of Hibernian.

Think 2 years wages would be about right :wink:

Betty Boop
02-02-2020, 08:01 AM
Reminds me of Kevin Thomson and his 'walking over broken glass to play for Rangers' comments. He came back to Hibs.

PeeJay
02-02-2020, 08:01 AM
So your contention in respect of Kamberi is that during his time at Hibs under 3 managers he has not been coached properly. Remember he came to Hibs with a reputation of being difficult.
I find your thoughts some what odd.

Well, I think the "poor" coaching applies not only to Kamberi, in particular, but the team in general and if you have been watching Hibs of late - like yesterday even - you have to wonder what they actually do at East Mains, surely? The same mistakes over and over and over again - must be a reason somewhere: do you think it's just the players? I personally don't think they are worked hard enough or that they work hard enough themselves at EM and I think the manager/coaching team are culpable - the results and our current standing along with obvious lack of any organisation and improvement in basic defending and link up play suggest there may be some merit to that line of reasoning? It's not "odd" really to consider it IMO -

Barney McGrew
02-02-2020, 08:04 AM
I see his agent has also made some comments on Twitter that add to the general ****housery too.

Its not difficult to see who’s the one badly advising him in all of this.

Wakeyhibee
02-02-2020, 08:19 AM
I hope Kamberis tenure at Ibrox goes similar to that of his ER time.

A great first 4 months (narrowly missing out on any trophies). The Rangers agree to buy him for £2m. 2020/21 A subsequent loss of form, a massive fallout with Gerard, McAlister and the hoardes.

Keith_M
02-02-2020, 08:22 AM
First game against Celtc, Scott Brown will follow his Boss's orders and break Flo's leg.

I'm sure he'll get a yellow card though.

Heisenberg
02-02-2020, 08:23 AM
First game against Celtc, Scott Brown will follow his Boss's orders and break Flo's leg.

Be tough for him to do it with Flo glued to the bench. I still wouldn’t put it past him though.

OstKurve Hibs
02-02-2020, 08:27 AM
If he ends up back he should be told to stay away from training, if theres no bids let him run down his remaining year with no football, money isn't everything, hes a rat and should be treated as such

Caversham Green
02-02-2020, 08:52 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.footballinsider247.com/ibrox-sources-rangers-have-agreed-6-figure-signing-in-wages/amp/

So to summarise, we've offloaded an underperforming, expensive and disruptive player and replaced him with the sort of midfielder we've needed all season and we're £100k+ up on the deal.

Looks to me like "Rangers" have done us a favour rather than the other way round.

hibby rae
02-02-2020, 08:58 AM
I see his agent has also made some comments on Twitter that add to the general ****housery too.

Its not difficult to see who’s the one badly advising him in all of this.

Who is his agent?

hibby rae
02-02-2020, 08:59 AM
Reminds me of Kevin Thomson and his 'walking over broken glass to play for Rangers' comments. He came back to Hibs.

He cam back and played for no wages though. And a long time had passed.

Betty Boop
02-02-2020, 09:15 AM

Is Scott Brown in the habit of'breaking players legs like ? What a load of hysterical nonsense.

MWHIBBIES
02-02-2020, 09:20 AM
Is Scott Brown in the habit of'breaking players legs like ? What a load of hysterical nonsense.

He is the habit of getting away with horrendous tackles. One on Slivka at ER last season was a disgrace.

AFKA5814_Hibs
02-02-2020, 09:31 AM
I noticed on the TV screens in the West Upper the advert for Hibs Hospitality with a picture of Kamberi and the words let the drinks Flo. Time for someone to upgrade the graphics for the next home game me thinks.

JJP
02-02-2020, 09:59 AM
Rangers fans I have spoke to have said that he is obviously a bit of a dick and a trouble maker making those sorts of comments when he is only on loan. He is developing a reputation that could give any club doubts about doing business with him. He’s not good enough to take the risk on.

Captain Trips
02-02-2020, 10:04 AM
He was not having a great season thus far for Hibs so we would have got what for him if selling? Hope the ***** form continues and he isn't wanted. Gerrard will maybe get punted if they win FA anyway.

NC1875
02-02-2020, 10:11 AM
Ideally come the summer they want Flo and we want Docherty permanently. Give Flos wage to Greg and we’ve done well out of it.

Hibeesmad
02-02-2020, 10:16 AM
Ideally come the summer they want Flo and we want Docherty permanently. Give Flos wage to Greg and we’ve done well out of it.

Only issue we could face is if he does really well then there will be interest from teams down south who will pay more for Docherty than we would accept for Flo, as well as paying him more wages than we could.

calumhibee1
02-02-2020, 10:31 AM
As an aside, because I couldn’t be arsed making a new thread, I presume Rangers didn’t actually get to make 4 subs yesterday like the score centre is saying?

Sir David Gray
02-02-2020, 10:44 AM
As an aside, because I couldn’t be arsed making a new thread, I presume Rangers didn’t actually get to make 4 subs yesterday like the score centre is saying?

3 according to my app;

Ojo for Kamara
Hagi for Arfield
Kamberi for Polster

jacomo
02-02-2020, 12:01 PM
Obviously - obviously - I am prepping the tar and feathers now just in case Kamberi does ever appear in Leith again, but I just wanted to offer a possible counterpoint...

We know Kamberi likes playing centrally and not out wide, and does best with the right partner alongside him.

Of course, this may be down to limitations in his own mindset, but his mood probably was not helped by:

1. Propensity for Lennon to fall out with his main goal scorer each season.
2. Hecky’s preference for 1 up top
3. Club’s decision to sign alternative no.9 in the summer rather than a striker who could play off him

Nonetheless, just need to reiterate that Flo is an unacceptable disgrace and the most hated player in the world. 23 year olds living and working in a foreign country cannot be forgiven for mistakes. Ever.

SteveHFC
02-02-2020, 12:39 PM
Shame he can't play on Wednesday.

Sir David Gray
02-02-2020, 12:50 PM
Shame he can't play on Wednesday.

It's unlikely we'll ever be able to show him our appreciation again. He'll never play for us again, can't play against us whilst he's on loan at Sevco, unlikely to sign for them permanently and unlikely to sign for any other team in Scotland.

Lago
02-02-2020, 12:57 PM
So rather than answer the question, you descend to sarcasm instead.

Just because some on here are of the opinion that FK "can never play for our club again", until the Club confirm this, it's not a fact.

Is that too difficult for you to comprehend? :cool2:
You really need to get real.

Since452
02-02-2020, 01:04 PM
On first impressions Kamberi for Docherty looks the swap of the season

matty_f
02-02-2020, 01:11 PM
The biggest mystery is that Rangers saw our team and thought he was the one that they needed.

Flo's burned his bridges, I can't imagine a situation that would see him welcomed back at Easter Road.

Eyrie
02-02-2020, 01:25 PM
The biggest mystery is that Rangers saw our team and thought he was the one that they needed.

Flo's burned his bridges, I can't imagine a situation that would see him welcomed back at Easter Road.

The boos will ring out at the first mistake he makes. I can't see Kamberi reacting well to that.

So I hope he plays well enough at Sevco to get us a decent fee in the summer.

One Day Soon
02-02-2020, 01:58 PM
Obviously - obviously - I am prepping the tar and feathers now just in case Kamberi does ever appear in Leith again, but I just wanted to offer a possible counterpoint...

We know Kamberi likes playing centrally and not out wide, and does best with the right partner alongside him.

Of course, this may be down to limitations in his own mindset, but his mood probably was not helped by:

1. Propensity for Lennon to fall out with his main goal scorer each season.
2. Hecky’s preference for 1 up top
3. Club’s decision to sign alternative no.9 in the summer rather than a striker who could play off him

Nonetheless, just need to reiterate that Flo is an unacceptable disgrace and the most hated player in the world. 23 year olds living and working in a foreign country cannot be forgiven for mistakes. Ever.

I'm afraid there's a Kamberi-wide chasm of a difference between making a mistake and issuing a calculated insult. He and his agent knew exactly what they were doing.

Captain Trips
02-02-2020, 02:16 PM
I'm afraid there's a Kamberi-wide chasm of a difference between making a mistake and issuing a calculated insult. He and his agent knew exactly what they were doing.

Correct fully meant and knew it. Bawbag

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-02-2020, 02:38 PM
Just had a quick scan through their thread re him signing on Rangers Media, the best forward outside the OF teams was a particular highlight! ☺

EI255
02-02-2020, 02:42 PM
He can get ****ed with the “Ever since I came to Scotland it has been a dream to come to Rangers”. Not welcome back after he inevitably flops there.Aye. Don't bother pulling on a Green Jersey again you knob.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Albanian Hibs
02-02-2020, 02:50 PM
He’s Albanian/Kosovar so most likely to be from a Muslim family I think?

Wrong

Northernhibee
02-02-2020, 04:56 PM
Aye. Don't bother pulling on a Green Jersey again you knob.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t mind him playing a pre season game to give the fans a real opportunity to give him a send off and let them know what they make of his efforts here though.

jacomo
02-02-2020, 05:04 PM
Wrong

I feel like you’ve missed an opportunity to educate those of us who don’t know much about Albania.

Or you don’t know yourself.

Sir David Gray
02-02-2020, 05:25 PM
Just had a quick scan through their thread re him signing on Rangers Media, the best forward outside the OF teams was a particular highlight! ☺

He wasn't even the best forward in a distinctly average Hibs team.

I'm Spartacus
02-02-2020, 07:14 PM
Well, that's how to announce yourself as my most hated player in Scottish football, he's had a shocker here, on loan and you spout that *****, I pray he scores 3 own goals V Celtic.

Lago
02-02-2020, 07:22 PM
I feel like you’ve missed an opportunity to educate those of us who don’t know much about Albania.

50% Christian 35% Muslim the rest don't knows

staunchhibby
02-02-2020, 07:25 PM
It looks more and more right what Lennon said about kamberi during his tenure at Easter road.Wonder what he thinks now

Heisenberg
02-02-2020, 07:31 PM
Noticed he’d put up his expected Instagram post about joining the Huns. His post initially didn’t mention Hibs at all and from the majority of the comments I saw he was getting ripped to bits by every Hibs fan that had commented. He’s since added a wee line of “I also want to thank all the fans, staff and teammates at Hibs”. Must be getting to him. Shame.

MWHIBBIES
02-02-2020, 07:36 PM
It looks more and more right what Lennon said about kamberi during his tenure at Easter road.Wonder what he thinks now

Thing is, even if Flo is acting a tit there is no excuse to bully him and publicly shame him. Just sell him. Bench him. Get rid.

He done it with Stokes and his first half of 2017/18 was better than Kamberis first half of 2018/19.

FilipinoHibs
02-02-2020, 07:37 PM

According to last census 57% Muslim, 11% Catholic, 7% Orthodox and 2% other Christian. Kamberi is a latin name as is Florian so suspect he is RC.

Hi Heid Yin
02-02-2020, 08:15 PM

:top marks

Northernhibee
02-02-2020, 08:28 PM
Thing is, even if Flo is acting a tit there is no excuse to bully him and publicly shame him. Just sell him. Bench him. Get rid.

He done it with Stokes and his first half of 2017/18 was better than Kamberis first half of 2018/19.

Yep. Kamberi is and was an arse. Same with Lennon.

Neither covered themselves with any glory whatsoever.

Hibeesmad
02-02-2020, 10:04 PM
"I would like to play on Wednesday night as it’s a special game being against Hibs but I’m ineligible so I hope Rangers get the three points."

BILLYHIBS
02-02-2020, 10:05 PM
"i would like to play on wednesday night as it’s a special game being against hibs but i’m ineligible so i hope rangers get the three points."

wtf!

Sir David Gray
02-02-2020, 10:06 PM
"I would like to play on Wednesday night as it’s a special game being against Hibs but I’m ineligible so I hope Rangers get the three points."

I'm assuming that's another quote? If so there's not much wrong with that to be honest.

I'd hope Docherty's saying something similar in reverse.

Hibeesmad
02-02-2020, 10:08 PM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/florian-kamberi-defends-rangers-comments-21415724.amp?__twitter_impression=true

*Warning* Daily Record

Hibeesmad
02-02-2020, 10:08 PM
I'm assuming that's another quote? If so there's not much wrong with that to be honest.

Maybe in these situations it's best not to say anything at all.

Sir David Gray
02-02-2020, 10:11 PM

I'm not clicking onto the Daily Record link but if all he's said now is that he hopes they get the three points then I don't have any issues with that.

For the next 3 and a half months, he's one of them so I wouldn't expect anything else. The previous comments were quite different to this.

we are hibs
02-02-2020, 10:13 PM
I'm not clicking onto the Daily Record link but if all he's said now is that he hopes they get the three points then I don't have any issues with that.

For the next 3 and a half months, he's one of them so I wouldn't expect anything else. The previous comments were quite different to this.
He rambled on some ***** about going from a smaller club to bigger club and he realises he probably wont be able to return to hibs.

BILLYHIBS
02-02-2020, 10:15 PM
He rambled on some ***** about going from a smaller club to bigger club and he realises he probably wont be able to return to hibs.

Trying to work his ticket ........to the dole

Hibeesmad
02-02-2020, 10:16 PM

Boy is a fanny. I will boo him if he plays another game for us.

Captain Trips
02-02-2020, 10:16 PM
Move to whatever club ye want but do not disrespect Hibs who took you on twice. Yer a prick and remain so.

You may have wanted to play for them and their great fans, let's see if at end of season when nothing has been won those fans want you playing for them. What then? Dick

HFC93
02-02-2020, 10:19 PM
I think Docherty has handled the move with maturity. I like how he made an effort to applaud the fans after full time on Saturday. I get the impression Kamberi isn't the brightest guy.

Hibeesmad
02-02-2020, 10:23 PM
I think Docherty has handled the move with maturity. I like how he made an effort to applaud the fans after full time on Saturday. I get the impression Kamberi isn't the brightest guy.

He also wouldn't come out talking pish about the club that own him out of respect to the club and it's fans.

Heisenberg
02-02-2020, 10:24 PM
“When I was at Hibs I gave 100 per cent in every game and didn’t think about any other club. I was never disrespectful because Hibs fans were amazing with me since day one so I didn’t mean to be disrespectful.”

Attempting to dig himself out of the hun infested pit he talked his way into.

Jim44
02-02-2020, 10:25 PM

:agree: I suppose you can’t blame him for having the thought as he naturally wants to be within a club that’s doing well, but you can’t help feeling he’s intentionally goading Hibs fans by splashing it over the Daily Ranger.

Sir David Gray
Boy is a fanny. I will boo him if he plays another game for us.

He is and I probably will too. I don't think you'll need to bother about that though as there's no danger he'll play another game for us.

Captain Trips
“When I was at Hibs I gave 100 per cent in every game and didn’t think about any other club. I was never disrespectful because Hibs fans were amazing with me since day one so I didn’t mean to be disrespectful.”

Attempting to dig himself out of the hun infested pit he now finds himself in.

If he didn't think about any other team how can he want to play for Sevco after his 2nd game. Is that not thinking about another club?

Hibeesmad
02-02-2020, 10:28 PM

Attempting to dig himself out of the hun infested pit he talked his way into.

Didn't think about any other club although after his 2nd game he decided to let his agent know he dreams of playing for Rangers at Ibrox.

Hibeesmad
02-02-2020, 10:29 PM
He is and I probably will too. I don't think you'll need to bother about that though as there's no danger he'll play another game for us.

Straight swap for Docherty would be magnificent but it wont take Rangers long to figure out that's a bad deal.

heid the baw
02-02-2020, 10:32 PM
He states that he is an ambitious guy and then says he doesn't even think of the future
How does that work then?

danhibees1875
02-02-2020, 10:33 PM
It wasn't the brightest thing for a loan player to say, but I find it hard to get too worked up about it all. It's just the same guff that so many players say when moving club - admittedly not when just on a loan.

Hopefully he looks decent without actually doing anything meaningful and ends up with us getting a decent summer transfer offer from someone else. It can also show up Morelos a bit and knock a couple million off his value.

Galahibby
02-02-2020, 10:44 PM
I'd love to be in the players' WhatsApp group right now if he's as unpopular as we're lead to believe he is. I'd also love for him to return to us after his loan, whether he's done well or sat on their bench for 4 months. It would be worth his last year's wages to make him train with the development squad then bench him for every single game.

WestCoastHibby
02-02-2020, 11:45 PM
Here’s a problem I know that youth coaches have at hibs with east mains in attracting the best youth players...

It’s location.

I know first hand that hibs youth coaches have had problems (and failed ) getting parents to have their kids sign up with hibs because of its location . In the end it’s easier for parents logistically to let their kids join other clubs around the central belt who offer youth facilities

Jeezo, it's near Macmerry, no Machrihanish

cabbageandribs1875
03-02-2020, 01:45 AM

i'd hope docherty says nothing to disrespect his parent club or their fans

even if they do happen to be the most vile in football

CloudSquall
03-02-2020, 02:09 AM
The smart thing would have been to keep his gob shut, with Hibs willingness to take back former stars who lose their way it's not the smartest idea to lob a grenade or two at the bridge as he is doing.

Viva_Palmeiras
03-02-2020, 02:35 AM
Wonder if we’ll get an update on him in the players in loan roundup? ;)

The 90+2
03-02-2020, 02:45 AM
Has there been any loan player ever that has came out and he wants the team he’s loaned to, to win? Flo’ is a very decent,intelligent person. All these interview to the press right before we play them. The only sense I can make out of it is his agents told him to do so as from the start of October under Hecky he wanted away and told everyone around the club he wanted gone because he didn’t get on.... I’ was number one fan but he has shat on our club. He’s still contracted to us too. I wish I had the money to knock back a cheap offer too.

Florian, you read this board. Who gave you the platform in this country?

ddoc
03-02-2020, 05:14 AM
It wasn't the brightest thing for a loan player to say, but I find it hard to get too worked up about it all. It's just the same guff that so many players say when moving club - admittedly not when just on a loan.

Hopefully he looks decent without actually doing anything meaningful and ends up with us getting a decent summer transfer offer from someone else. It can also show up Morelos a bit and knock a couple million off his value.

I hope he does very well with them and helps them take maximum points of every other team in the league. That surely can only benefit us in our effort to finish in the top four, however unlikely that may be.
Performances that also enhance his value can only be good for us as I am sure we will not see him wearing a Hibs shirt again.

Onion
03-02-2020, 06:09 AM
He's either immature, not the brightest or both. Had Kamberi signed a 3 year deal with Sevco, and Hibs got a bit of money for him, his comments would have been annoying (no more or less) but for a LOAN player still contracted to Hibs to come out with this stuff is astonishing. He's burned his bridges with Hibs and done NOTHING to increase his chances of a deal with Sevco come the end of the season. That will be 100% down to his performances on the park.

Contrast and compare the way John McGinn dealt with his (permanent) move to a bigger club, the reaction he got from Hibs fans and the mutual respect.

John McGinn = classy, ambitious, smart and high quality.
Flo Kamberi = stupid, disrespectful, limited and arrogant / deluded.

The 90+2
03-02-2020, 12:10 PM
He's either immature, not the brightest or both. Had Kamberi signed a 3 year deal with Sevco, and Hibs got a bit of money for him, his comments would have been annoying (no more or less) but for a LOAN player still contracted to Hibs to come out with this stuff is astonishing. He's burned his bridges with Hibs and done NOTHING to increase his chances of a deal with Sevco come the end of the season. That will be 100% down to his performances on the park.

Contrast and compare the way John McGinn dealt with his (permanent) move to a bigger club, the reaction he got from Hibs fans and the mutual respect.

John McGinn = classy, ambitious, smart and high quality.
Flo Kamberi = stupid, disrespectful, limited and arrogant / deluded.

He done the same when he came to us on loan, said he didn’t want to go back and wanted to sign for us (or did he mean the huns?)

Maybe that’s his way of motivating himself? His loan to us worked then he was not as good, perhaps similar will happen through there? It’s baffling his comments and attitude. LD who worked so hard to get him here then had his back with Lennon must be absolutely gutted (forgetting the team she used to support).

Northernhibee
03-02-2020, 12:56 PM
He's at it again:

"I understand the fans thought I was being disrespectful, but when I was at Hibs I gave 100 per cent and didn’t think about any other club,” said Kamberi, who came off the bench in Rangers’ goalless draw with Aberdeen on Saturday.“I’m an ambitious guy, I’m young and want to make the next step, and want to go to a bigger club and I have done that on loan.

"But I was never disrespectful because Hibs fans always treated me amazing since day one."

"Of course, [my comments] could make it difficult if and when I go back. But I’m doing what any normal, ambitious young footballer would do. Any player who plays for a smaller club than Rangers or Celtic and has the chance to go to one of those clubs would take it,” he insisted.

“I have big ambitions in my career but I want to do everything step by step. I have the chance to be at Rangers and want to do my best."

Let's be absolutely clear - it's not a case that his comments "could make it difficult" - it's that its made it "absolutely impossible". Cram it where the sun don't shine, Flo.

MrRobot
03-02-2020, 01:11 PM
“It’s difficult to say if I’ll play for Hibs again. I don’t even want to look to the future.”

Absolutely not you complete powderpuff *****bag.

JeMeSouviens
03-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Wrong

Do you mean wrong as in that he's not from a Muslim family or wrong as in that Albanians in Kosovo aren't most likely to be Muslim?

According to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Kosovo#Religion the Albanian population of Kosovo is largely Islamic. I'm interested and not trying to be arsey about it, btw.

Waxy
03-02-2020, 03:38 PM
He’s still young and this is obviously a big mistake. Basically he’s letting the world know he’s selfish and doesnt give a hoot about any club he plays for whoever they are.

Borderhibbie76
03-02-2020, 04:47 PM
He can ram his backtracking and his apologies...stew in the pit u made for yourself Flo

H18 SFR
03-02-2020, 04:50 PM
I hope he ends up back at Hibs for at least one friendly in the summer so I can pass on my regards.

Clarence
03-02-2020, 05:29 PM
He’s just a fat Justin Bieber

Andy74
03-02-2020, 05:32 PM
He's at it again:

"I understand the fans thought I was being disrespectful, but when I was at Hibs I gave 100 per cent and didn’t think about any other club,” said Kamberi, who came off the bench in Rangers’ goalless draw with Aberdeen on Saturday.“I’m an ambitious guy, I’m young and want to make the next step, and want to go to a bigger club and I have done that on loan.

"But I was never disrespectful because Hibs fans always treated me amazing since day one."

"Of course, [my comments] could make it difficult if and when I go back. But I’m doing what any normal, ambitious young footballer would do. Any player who plays for a smaller club than Rangers or Celtic and has the chance to go to one of those clubs would take it,” he insisted.

“I have big ambitions in my career but I want to do everything step by step. I have the chance to be at Rangers and want to do my best."

Let's be absolutely clear - it's not a case that his comments "could make it difficult" - it's that its made it "absolutely impossible". Cram it where the sun don't shine, Flo.

Being ambitious isn't the issue, nor is going to Rangers.

It's the manner of the comments, that's all there is to it. Players move and go on loan all the time and very few players who have been well treated feel the need to disrespect their team.

He didn't think about any other club? Going by his previous comments he did and went as far as asking his agent to get him to move to Rangers after only his second game with us. That's really quite early by anyone's standards to be thinking about another club.

Juice-Terry
03-02-2020, 05:38 PM

Like it.

Keith_M
03-02-2020, 05:42 PM

The census conducted in 2011 had it at 59% Muslim, but I think the results weren't widely accepted.

ancient hibee
03-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Suspect if he'd gone to Celtic we would have heard of his long held desire to go to them.

danhibees1875
03-02-2020, 05:54 PM
His comments were silly and unnecessary at the best of times, stupid when just going on loan. But has the whole episode been any worse than Ian Murray, Kevin Thomson, or Scott Allan when they went to rangers?

They all came out with some questionable remarks and actions while making the move before eventually being welcomed back.

BILLYHIBS
03-02-2020, 06:00 PM
When Jack Ross was asked at today’s Press Conference what his thoughts were on Flo’s comments he shook his head and said:

“unusual for a player who still has a length of time to go at his parent club and is only on loan but each and every player behaves in a different way and each and every player chooses their own words and so he’s chosen his words and it’s him that’s delivered them it’s not like he has been misquoted

At the moment I can put that to the one side because my focus is on the players that are here and the ones I get to work with and the ones that I can get the best from”

“If he had chosen his words more carefully he wouldn’t have put himself in a difficult position “

greenlex
03-02-2020, 06:00 PM
His comments were silly and unnecessary at the best of times, stupid when just going on loan. But has the whole episode been any worse than Ian Murray, Kevin Thomson, or Scott Allan when they went to rangers?

They all came out with some questionable remarks and actions while making the move before eventually being welcomed back.
Aye. He’s on a six month loan. He’s still a Hibs player. Compare his lack of professionalism to Greg Docherty. Night and day.

Allant1981
03-02-2020, 06:01 PM

Completely different this time though,kamberi is only on loan so unless the rangers buy him he has to come back, he should have kept his mouth closed, if and when he gets his permanent transfer somewhere else then he can spout any nonsense he wants

OstKurve Hibs
03-02-2020, 06:05 PM
Hes just a ****ing bellend who doesn't engage his brain before he speaks

strummbo
03-02-2020, 06:17 PM
the boys a dick, always was.

SquashedFrogg
03-02-2020, 06:44 PM

He's a Hibs player. He's publicly saying it's his dream to play for The Rangers.

Andy74
03-02-2020, 06:52 PM

Scott Allan went to Rangers?

danhibees1875
03-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Completely different this time though,kamberi is only on loan so unless the rangers buy him he has to come back, he should have kept his mouth closed, if and when he gets his permanent transfer somewhere else then he can spout any nonsense he wants

I agree it was ill advised from our perspective - particularly the detail he went into. I just don't see how it's worth getting that upset over. It's the usual fluff players come out with... Just extra silly this time as he's only on loan.

Scott Allan went to Rangers?

Haha good spot! He tried his best to engineer a move to rangers and ended up at Celtic and helped knock us off course a little in the progress. Which is why he was lumped in with the others, it was less about "rangers" and more about their actions and the sentiment towards them at various times before they returned.

Sir David Gray
03-02-2020, 07:25 PM
**** him.

He can rot in the Sevco reserves for all I care.

Snake.

Steve88
03-02-2020, 07:25 PM
Rat

Albanian Hibs
03-02-2020, 07:31 PM

Well being married to an Albania I should know about their religion. The guy above said they are most likely to be Muslim, that’s really not the case. Most Albanians don’t know what they are/ have no religion so just follow one or another.

Allant1981
03-02-2020, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=danhibees1875;6072065]I agree it was ill advised from our perspective - particularly the detail he went into. I just don't see how it's worth getting that upset over. It's the usual fluff players come out with... Just extra silly this time as he's only on loan.

I kind of agree, personally I'm not angry/fussed about what he said but each to their own

Kojock
03-02-2020, 07:58 PM
The only thing he missed out of the statement was to end it with, “we arra peepul”. At least he has a few days off now to allow his FTP tattoo to heal.

FilipinoHibs
03-02-2020, 08:22 PM
Well being married to an Albania I should know about their religion. The guy above said they are most likely to be Muslim, that’s really not the case. Most Albanians don’t know what they are/ have no religion so just follow one or another.

Looks like a big revival over last 30 years. But very diverse range of beliefs:
https://www.politico.eu/article/albania-religion-islam-mosque-muslim-catholicism-church-secular-state/

Viva_Palmeiras
03-02-2020, 09:16 PM

I’ll raise you this...

Flo in Europe...

GTMRossaK3
03-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Aye. He’s on a six month loan. He’s still a Hibs player. Compare his lack of professionalism to Greg Docherty. Night and day.

He obviously never got what it meant to play for our great and famous club. he should have been sat down for a half hour session with Sir Pat Stanton then maybe just maybe he might have realised what our great club means and where he quite possibly might be just now without what we have done for him !!

Unseen work
03-02-2020, 09:30 PM
I hope he does brilliantly so the Rangers are desperate to keep him and we can use it to get Docherty permanently

jacomo
03-02-2020, 11:18 PM
He's a Hibs player. He's publicly saying it's his dream to play for The Rangers.

He’s an eejit. Not much we can do about that.

We do have control over how we react though. I assume that, for our club, it’s purely business now. The guy most likely won’t play in a Hibs shirt again and we just need to get the best deal possible.

I feel sorry for kids with Kamberi on the back of their shirts but the rest of us just need to move on.

Since452
04-02-2020, 05:41 AM
I hope he does brilliantly so the Rangers are desperate to keep him and we can use it to get Docherty permanently

I hope he failes miserably and ends up in Englands league 2. Pretty sure we'll still recoup the 150k we paid for him regardless of how he does. I think we'd be priced out for Docherty anyway

theonlywayisup
04-02-2020, 06:36 AM
Kamberi now saying that The Rangers fans were very friendly towards him on Saturday. They kept singing "Hello, Hello" to him, which I understand he was pleased to hear. He also got the impression that he was being invited to a "knees up", but admits that it could have been lost in translation.......from Glaswegian to English.

Bostonhibby
04-02-2020, 07:47 AM
Kamberi now saying that The Rangers fans were very friendly towards him on Saturday. They kept singing "Hello, Hello" to him, which I understand he was pleased to hear. He also got the impression that he was being invited to a "knees up", but admits that it could have been lost in translation.......from Glaswegian to English.He's changing his name to Billy to get the full benefit of their adulation.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Since452
04-02-2020, 11:48 AM
Flo Kamberi
Is a Banker
Is a Banker

Or something that rhymes

Diclonius
04-02-2020, 12:04 PM

Even in his "apology" he's still managed to say things that only a stupid or deliberately antagonistic person would say.

EAZY-ME
04-02-2020, 12:16 PM
Hes a cock and hibs will be better off without him.....I read a comment the other day on one of the online articles and apparently when a hibs coach was asked why kamberi was out left instead of centre forward the coach replied...to keep him out the way..... don't know if it was tongue in cheek or are a few people getting pissed off with him

Northernhibee
04-02-2020, 12:50 PM
Even in his "apology" he's still managed to say things that only a stupid or deliberately antagonistic person would say.

He’s like Mario Balotelli without the likeability or actual ability.

OstKurve Hibs
04-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Hes a cock and hibs will be better off without him.....I read a comment the other day on one of the online articles and apparently when a hibs coach was asked why kamberi was out left instead of centre forward the coach replied...to keep him out the way..... don't know if it was tongue in cheek or are a few people getting pissed off with him

Gordon parks article in sunday mail it was, i wasnt to sure what they meant by that either, if they mean hes gash he shouldn't have been on the park