PDA

View Full Version : Crisps, Wagon Wheels and Brown Owl's musings on TDD

heidtheba
31-01-2020, 02:47 PM
Have I missed this stellar chat thread/one of the highlights of my year?

Who is eating what?
What snacks are tucked away for later?
Can we still discuss Natalie Sawyer?

Stuff like that - is this around on this forum and I've missed it?

Vault Boy
31-01-2020, 02:52 PM
About to indulge in a Wagamama's katsu curry with some prawn gyoza, unless you count a Cadbury Creme egg as a meal, this'll be breakfast!

Radium
31-01-2020, 02:57 PM
Pot of lentil soup (2nd day), selection of gluten free coconut biscuits and still to pick up the tipples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoboHarry
31-01-2020, 02:58 PM
Still morning here so just finished an English muffin with Brie and I have an endless supply of coffee, marmite covered cashews then lime chips with queso for later.......

matty_f
31-01-2020, 03:00 PM
On a health kick so it's been soup and fruit for me all day. Doing some triumphant farting, reckon if we get a really good signing in I'll be able to produce a fairly spectacular trumpet-style fanfare to herald their arrival.

Smartie
31-01-2020, 03:08 PM
I've been on the weight loss, soup and flatulence diet as well.

Maybe it's no wonder Flo sees the "odious" huns as an acceptable exit route option if the capital is currently overcome by lentil-based guffs?

(Flo's interview)

Interviewer: So Florian, why are you so keen to get away from Hibernian?

Flo: TBH mate ah've settled in barry, ah kin speak the local lingo an a' that. Truth be told, a' c*** is Dean Martin shroo they're an it's f***in Abraham Lincoln.

jonty
31-01-2020, 03:34 PM
Half eaten packet of Tesco bacon rashers, along with half eaten packet (ok, mostly eaten) salt and vinegar sticks. Haribo eaten last night. A trip to The Brig beckons for a chicken kebab and pizza (just in case).

Where's pedantic when you need him? Crying on his Bulgarian balcony or shopping in Lidl. I demand to know.

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2020, 03:42 PM
I've had a fine helping of my old man's homemade minestrone with pasta shells, nowt to do with weight loss, everything to do with tasting good. A bag of cashew nuts and a few squares of dark chocolate earlier on too.

Golden Bear
31-01-2020, 03:44 PM
I'm still on my diet so no munchies, I'm sticking to whisky.

:aok:

Wilson
31-01-2020, 03:49 PM
I'm still on my diet so no munchies, I'm sticking to whisky.

:aok:

Now that's a diet :thumbsup:

Peevemor
31-01-2020, 03:50 PM
I have a meeting tonight from 7-9 so the family will eat without me and I'll grab something on my way home. The world's my oxter but a big manky kebab's looking favourite at the moment.

Keyser Sauzee
31-01-2020, 03:50 PM
Half a dozen Bobby’s Snake Winders from the corner shop getting me thru the last few hours before the window slams shut

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 03:51 PM
Awright lads 😎

Tambo
31-01-2020, 03:55 PM
Drinking a capri-sun on the train to waverley, arrive at 18.18, constant refreshing the message board.

worcesterhibby
31-01-2020, 04:04 PM
Lidl based crap for me.. Snaktastic Cheese Puffs 10 pack (fake Wotsits) and Mister Choc Caramel & Biscuit (Fake Twix) Hopefully we sign Nisbet (Fake Harry Kane) and Docherty (Fake N'Golo ****e)

The Pointer
31-01-2020, 04:06 PM
Home made (fresh from Tarbert) fish and chips, a slice of my own fruit cake and my first beer since Jan. 2nd. Maybe Jarl, Southern Summit or summit else while I watch this esteemed forum melting down! 🙈😄🇳🇬

pontius pilate
31-01-2020, 04:08 PM
Homemade chicken curry with some naan and prawn crackers then later on tonight its chocolate ice cream and/or fruit particles and randoms

Wee Scottie Dug
31-01-2020, 04:16 PM
After 18 holes down in windy east Lothian a tesco meal deal of chicken club sandwich, punchy paprika walkers max crisps and a Pepsi max was consumed about 2 hours ago alas a raid of the biscuit tin has been necessary since then with a triple Jacobs club selection of orange mint and fruit hitting the spot :thumbsup:

Since452
31-01-2020, 04:17 PM
Have I missed this stellar chat thread/one of the highlights of my year?

Who is eating what?
What snacks are tucked away for later?
Can we still discuss Natalie Sawyer?

Stuff like that - is this around on this forum and I've missed it?

I'd be happy to discuss Natalie Sawyer at length. Magnificent

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 04:26 PM
I'd be happy to discuss Natalie Sawyer at length. Magnificent

I’d be happy to discuss my length with Natalie Sawyer. Well, once she stopped laughing and pointing anyway.

Iggy Pope
31-01-2020, 04:28 PM
Nice wee bit of Friday turbot out of Clark’s in Musselburgh. Magic.

Since452
31-01-2020, 04:29 PM
I’d be happy to discuss my length with Natalie Sawyer. Well, once she stopped laughing and pointing anyway.

😂

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 04:57 PM
Now that's a diet :thumbsup:

He's lost 3 days already.

Wakeyhibee
31-01-2020, 05:11 PM
Im gonna leave the gnashing of teeth and some hysterical posting panic there is on here. Enjoy a homemade evening meal (cottage pie I belive) at my digs and then take a saunter up to the local where I shall partake in some particularly good pork scratchings along with a few beers whilst avidly watching the strap line on Sky and checking in here after 10pm.

Planters, Seabrooks are my back ups in case I cant get my first choice snack

HoboHarry
31-01-2020, 05:12 PM
He's lost 3 days already.
:faf: :top marks

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 05:15 PM
You know that feeling of dread you get in the pit of your stomach when you think something terrible is going to happen?

Well, that's how I am right now.

I'm almost certain that Mrs R is going to want to go out tonight cos it's the end of the week and a very long month. She deserves a night out, but obviously I'll be deprived of a full and proper TDD experience, and since Pedantic has shown up, that will be a devastating outcome.

I've considered faking coronavirus, but that's too sensitive a subject in York today. (Huge Chinese community, 2 confirmed cases at Mrs Rs uni).

Any creative suggestions as to how I remain at home tonight, and crucially, glued to my phone?

HoboHarry
31-01-2020, 05:16 PM
You know that feeling of dread you get in the pit of your stomach when you think something terrible is going to happen?

I'm almost certain that Mrs R is going to want to go out tonight cos it's the end of the week and a very long month. She deserves a night out, but obviously I'll be deprived of a full and proper TDD experience, and since Pedantic has shown up, that will be a devastating outcome.

I've considered faking coronavirus, but that's too sensitive a subject in York today.

Any creative suggestions as to how I remain at home tonight, and crucially, glued to my phone?
Phone some spa and book her a massage for after work - she won't give a rats erse about you being on your phone :greengrin

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Phone some spa and book her a massage for after work - she won't give a rats erse about you being on your phone :greengrin

Not bad, but do they have treatments that last for 5 hours?

HoboHarry
31-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Not bad, but do they have treatments that last for 5 hours?
Three glasses of wine pre-massage and she'll be there for 5 hours. I've arranged this before with my wife :greengrin

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 05:21 PM
Three glasses of wine pre-massage and she'll be there for 5 hours. I've arranged this before with my wife :greengrin

:greengrin

Smartie
31-01-2020, 05:28 PM
you know that feeling of dread you get in the pit of your stomach when you think something terrible is going to happen?

Well, that's how i am right now.

I'm almost certain that mrs r is going to want to go out tonight cos it's the end of the week and a very long month. she deserves a night out, but obviously i'll be deprived of a full and proper tdd experience, and since pedantic has shown up, that will be a devastating outcome.

I've considered faking coronavirus, but that's too sensitive a subject in york today. (huge chinese community, 2 confirmed cases at mrs rs uni).

Any creative suggestions as to how i remain at home tonight, and crucially, glued to my phone?

#sendhertotheshopsforspaceraiders

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 05:36 PM
Right, full discosure.

Mrs One Day Soon is out at a work dinner this evening - and she's driving. This means two things. Firstly I don't have to go and collect her so the bar is open. Secondly it is completely unrestricted garnishing where the snacks are concerned.

I've opened with a packet of Aldi's own brand Snackrite Salt & Vinegar as a kind of palate cleanser and then to take things a little more up market I've just horsed an 80g bag of Cadbury mini-eggs. My observations on that are firstly that the weirdo over the road STILL has his ****** Christmas tree up in the window (noticed that on the way to the snacks round up) and secondly that going by Cadbury's helpful reference intake guide on the packet I've already achieved 50% of my daily saturates allowance, 57% of my sugars and fully 18% of my daily energy intake. That's what I call efficient eating.

Now I need to pause briefly to go eat dinner at Mamma One Day Soon's house - a Friday night tradition - which means fish. Frankly that's a lot healthier than I'd like but despite being 94 she still lays down the law as head of the family. I've put a giant sized Aero bar in place for my return though and that will be washed down with prosecco. Then it will be an evening of red wines and sundry Aldi snacks - the cheese oatcakes if I'm genuinely still hungry or a variety of more Snackrite crisps and the salty/peppery thin water biscuits if it's just comfort eating. Either way the stomach is getting it tight.

As far as signings go I'll be happy if we avoid bringing in more than, say, another three right backs.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 05:36 PM
#sendhertotheshopsforspaceraiders

:hilarious

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 05:37 PM
Confirmed signings:

Bottle of 1901 Irn-Bru
Johnny’s Onion Rings
Walkers Ready Salted
Big packet of Bobby’s Salt and Vinegar Spirals
4 cans of Tennent’s.

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 05:42 PM

I've considered faking coronavirus, but that's too sensitive a subject in York today. (Huge Chinese community, 2 confirmed cases at Mrs Rs uni).

FFS man, you have to be laying the ground work for an undisturbed TDD literally WEEKS in advance if you don't already have it established as a sacrosanct day in the calendar. What you're asking for at this late hour is the equivalent of a Sir David Gray cup winning header in injury time.

Have you thought of offering mutual hostilities much later tonight in exchange for an undisturbed evening? Or alternatively promising not to seek mutual hostilities much later tonight in exchange for an undisturbed evening? *Delete according to relationship.

Malthibby
31-01-2020, 05:46 PM
Right, full discosure.

Mrs One Day Soon is out at a work dinner this evening - and she's driving. This means two things. Firstly I don't have to go and collect her so the bar is open. Secondly it is completely unrestricted garnishing where the snacks are concerned.

I've opened with a packet of Aldi's own brand Snackrite Salt & Vinegar as a kind of palate cleanser and then to take things a little more up market I've just horsed an 80g bag of Cadbury mini-eggs. My observations on that are firstly that the weirdo over the road STILL has his ****** Christmas tree up in the window (noticed that on the way to the snacks round up) and secondly that going by Cadbury's helpful reference intake guide on the packet I've already achieved 50% of my daily saturates allowance, 57% of my sugars and fully 18% of my daily energy intake. That's what I call efficient eating.

Now I need to pause briefly to go eat dinner at Mamma One Day Soon's house - a Friday night tradition - which means fish. Frankly that's a lot healthier than I'd like but despite being 94 she still lays down the law as head of the family. I've put a giant sized Aero bar in place for my return though and that will be washed down with prosecco. Then it will be an evening of red wines and sundry Aldi snacks - the cheese oatcakes if I'm genuinely still hungry or a variety of more Snackrite crisps and the salty/peppery thin water biscuits if it's just comfort eating. Either way the stomach is getting it tight.

As far as signings go I'll be happy if we avoid bringing in more than, say, another three right backs.

That's verra funny.:top marks

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 05:46 PM
Opened the bairns smarties. She’s raging.

HibbyAndy
31-01-2020, 05:49 PM
FFS man, you have to be laying the ground work for an undisturbed TDD literally WEEKS in advance if you don't already have it established as a sacrosanct day in the calendar. What you're asking for at this late hour is the equivalent of a Sir David Gray cup winning header in injury time.

Have you thought of offering mutual hostilities much later tonight in exchange for an undisturbed evening? Or alternatively promising not to seek mutual hostilities much later tonight in exchange for an undisturbed evening? *Delete according to relationship.

:top marks:thumbsup:

weecounty hibby
31-01-2020, 05:49 PM
I am eating **** all. Had to have a tooth out today in an emergency appointment and it is ****ing agony. Took 20 minutes of wrestling with it until the dentist managed to get it out. He then had to poke about to get the broken bit of root he had left in. Currently sitting feeling like I've gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson. Waiting on the marquee signing to cheer me up

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 05:51 PM

I'm suitably ashamed.

However, I just remembered that she had some good news about a paper she was hoping to get published in a 4* journal, so I've put some fizz 🍾 in the fridge.

Maybe a couple of glasses of that when she gets home plus the promise of one of my famous Radge Risottos and a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy from series 16 (only out in the USA) will keep her in the house.

I'm not going to post my snack menu in case I jinx it, but it's a genuine carb and cholesterol time bomb of delights.

I'll update later. 🤞

tonyrougier123
31-01-2020, 05:52 PM
I am eating **** all. Had to have a tooth out today in an emergency appointment and it is ****ing agony. Took 20 minutes of wrestling with it until the dentist managed to get it out. He then had to poke about to get the broken bit of root he had left in. Currently sitting feeling like I've gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson. Waiting on the marquee signing to cheer me up

So waiting on hibs making a marquee signing is really like pulling teeth?

weecounty hibby
31-01-2020, 05:54 PM
So waiting on hibs making a marquee signing is really like pulling teeth?

Worse!!!!!

tonyrougier123
31-01-2020, 05:55 PM
Worse!!!!!

👍😂

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 06:01 PM
I'm suitably ashamed.

However, I just remembered that she had some good news about a paper she was hoping to get published in a 4* journal, so I've put some fizz 🍾 in the fridge.

Maybe a couple of glasses of that when she gets home plus the promise of one of my famous Radge Risottos and a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy from series 16 (only out in the USA) will keep her in the house.

I'm not going to post my snack menu in case I jinx it, but it's a genuine carb and cholesterol time bomb of delights.

I'll update later. 🤞

Gaffa tape her to a chair and lock her in the storage cupboard.

That’s considered foreplay in Pedantic Towers.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 06:03 PM
Earlier signings included chips and curry sauce, a packet of Roysters, a can of coke, a veggie feast, a packet of nuts and seeds and three white chocolate Belgian cookies.

The diet can get itself so far to **** today. As can Flo Kamberi.

Peevemor
31-01-2020, 06:07 PM
I have a meeting tonight from 7-9 so the family will eat without me and I'll grab something on my way home. The world's my oxter but a big manky kebab's looking favourite at the moment.Halfway through my meeting. Mind numbing stuff (luckily tidy blonde in front of me to keep me half interested).

Slowly veering from Kebab to Chinese (to hell with the viral risks).

WoreTheGreen
31-01-2020, 06:13 PM
Halfway through my meeting. Mind numbing stuff (luckily tidy blonde in front of me to keep me half interested).

Slowly veering from Kebab to Chinese (to hell with the viral risks).

Go for oriental keep the mask on and carefully cut a hole for food intake then on completion sew the mask up again sorted

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 06:22 PM
Result! Thanks 🇪🇺

More later ...

Radium
31-01-2020, 06:23 PM
Slight change in food planning. Soup dumped for a gluten free fish supper from la capanna in Livi, now being washed down with a bottle of Thatchers Vintage cider. Thistle game on the tele

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2020, 06:28 PM
Bacon Wheat Crunchies
Prawn Cocktail Discos
Liquorice Allsorts
Diluting Juice

HibbyAndy
31-01-2020, 06:32 PM
I have just watched the very anticipated first episode of 'The Stranger ' on Netflix by Harlan Coben , But couldn't concentrate as i found myself refreshing on here constantly

My work means an early start and i have gave myself a 9pm deadline but due to no activity at all on here i may need to address that deadline

pickled onion Monster munch and half a packet of Jaffa cakes washed down by 4 cans of Fosters

My other half is telling me i give more attention to this site than her ! She has a point , She mumbled on about something else but reading 'nesbit ' is on the cards i never payed to much attention to what she actually said

Chinese is getting ordered at 8pm , I'm kinda hoping the delivery guy is late in getting here so i have an excuse to stay up late , There will be no consent under the covers tonight as my mind is in a million places

'Sometimes i think you love hibs more than me ' ...The penny is finally dropping.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 06:36 PM
I have just watched the very anticipated first episode of 'The Stranger ' on Netflix by Harlan Coben , But couldn't concentrate as i found myself refreshing on here constantly

My work means an early start and i have gave myself a 9pm deadline but due to no activity at all on here i may need to address that deadline

pickled onion Monster munch and half a packet of Jaffa cakes washed down by 4 cans of Fosters

My other half is telling me i give more attention to this site than her ! She has a point , She mumbled on about something else but reading 'nesbit ' is on the cards i never payed to much attention to what she actually said

Chinese is getting ordered at 8pm , I'm kinda hoping the delivery guy is late in getting here so i have an excuse to stay up late , There will be no consent under the covers tonight as my mind is in a million places

'Sometimes i think you love hibs more than me ' ...The penny is finally dropping.

You need to have a good look at yourself, Andy.

Sometimes? Sometimes? FFS.

HibbyAndy
31-01-2020, 06:39 PM
You need to have a good look at yourself, Andy.

Sometimes? Sometimes? FFS.

Wilson
31-01-2020, 06:42 PM

Sometimes I love HEARTS more than you!

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2020, 06:43 PM
Risked a Chinese delivery for the tea

1 spring roll
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
Chicken Chow Mein
Flat dregs from a bottle of Coke out the fridge (at least it was cold).

HibbyAndy
31-01-2020, 06:45 PM

1 spring roll
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
Chicken Chow Mein
Flat dregs from a bottle of Coke out the fridge (at least it was cold).

Can you actually get one spring roll ?

HibbyAndy
31-01-2020, 06:46 PM
Sometimes I love HEARTS more than you!

:greengrin:love ya!::rules:

Craig_HFC
31-01-2020, 06:46 PM

If you push it down a hill I’m sure you can

HibbyAndy
31-01-2020, 06:48 PM
If you push it down a hill I’m sure you can

HibbyAndy
31-01-2020, 06:49 PM
Chinese ordered on 'Just eat ' app ...Delivery time is saying 8.25 pm :cb

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 06:53 PM
Bacon Wheat Crunchies
Prawn Cocktail Discos
Liquorice Allsorts
Diluting Juice

That’s a quality no nonsense post right there. And a menu it’s hard to argue with too.

Peevemor
31-01-2020, 07:04 PM

1 spring roll
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
Chicken Chow Mein
Flat dregs from a bottle of Coke out the fridge (at least it was cold).Flat coke's good. I prefer it.

The Pointer
31-01-2020, 07:05 PM
Would it be wrong to suggest everyone's January fast has ended? There's some amount of 'traditional' Scottish fare going down tonight.

In case you're asking, the fish was delicious and the first beer since 2/1/20 is Stewart's Edinburgh Gold - a no brainer, but there's still no white smoke from ER!!:confused:https://www.hibs.net/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhDwAPALMNAEVFRf/qAAAAAP/OAP/JAP////6dAP 0AP/ k///x//9E//lAP//6wAAAAAAAAAAACH/C05FVFNDQVBFMi4wAwEAAAAh QQFCgANACwAAAAADwAPAAAEXrBJCWqduFWWEBoXBnCKEpyDAUx AJwhn8KarhghFAeM6qCW8XFCnAtx0uGTyUEHIXjsogQkwPWOvw LQyiHlPC4JK0/2eCD7yYAGAAtBjymBAqNdpmcphfyhmWBY1ExEAIfkEBQoADQAs BAAFAAgAAwAABAqwiFnkvFbYoGcEACH5BAUKAA0ALAQABAAHAA QAAAQLsIlG5ayz1Kb5LhEAIfkEBTIADQAsBAAEAAgAAwAABApQ tNkkLbThgiePACH5BAUUAA0ALAkACgACAAIAAAQEsAnRIgAh QQFCgANACwEAAQABwAEAAAEDbCURmUBtIErMOhahkUAIfkEBQA ADQAsAgACAAsABwAABB2wSSEbrTJUXVX4zQcqQikEpkBMTdFaW FnJGxdyEQAh QQFAAANACwCAAIACwAGAAAEFrBJJVuoOFehG7dBCIrKJwQmMV6 hGAEAIfkEBQAADQAsAgACAAsABgAABBawSSEbrThLpVuYQmiFl FBIhYmW5ChGADs=

Golden Bear
31-01-2020, 07:10 PM
Thread of the year. We should have a transfer deadline day every day.

😁

HoboHarry
31-01-2020, 07:11 PM
I've knocked off work early so it's on to spicy chicken wings, breaded jalapeno poppers and after that will be cracking open a bottle of Mer Soleil. Tomorrow's going to be awful....

Vault Boy
31-01-2020, 07:15 PM
Wagamamas was great, but I had it far too early for it to last the evening. A Lidl stonebaked cajun pizza is being flung in the oven. Creme eggs and skips in reserve should things get edgy closer to midnight.

I've got a friend who's coming to stay the night as he's in Norwich for business, I've tasked him with picking up some beverages. I haven't drank much at all over the last 12+ months so I won't be needing much.

Girlfriend has now vacated our front room so I'm set up for the long haul.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 07:15 PM
Thread of the year. We should have a transfer deadline day every day.

😁

The one that’s in the Vault is one I re-read regularly. That was a topper 😂

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 07:22 PM
I've knocked off work early so it's on to spicy chicken wings, breaded jalapeno poppers and after that will be cracking open a bottle of Mer Soleil. Tomorrow's going to be awful....

‘Poppers’? What kind of exotic TDD have you got ahead of you...?

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2020, 07:23 PM

My old dear had the other one! Only fair since the old timers paid for the scran! 😉

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2020, 07:24 PM
Chinese ordered on 'Just eat ' app ...Delivery time is saying 8.25 pm :cb

We ordered ours via Just Eat, I then went into my e-mails to find a 10% off code, bugger! 😠

HoboHarry
31-01-2020, 07:25 PM
Breaded jalapenos stuffed with cheese. Between the spicy food and wine I'll be doing a Craig Levein in the bathroom tomorrow :greengrin

Eyrie
31-01-2020, 07:26 PM
No snacks here but 18 year old Talisker makes up for that.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 07:27 PM
Started on the beers now. Pleasing.

lyonhibs
31-01-2020, 07:28 PM
Just polished off yesterday's shepherd's pie. Need to work on the post meal snacks. Cheese and crackers likely to feature. It's the wee man's first TDD thread so hopefully he's feeling benevolent so I can make it to midnight.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 07:28 PM
No snacks here but 18 year old Talisker makes up for that.

I once dialled for room service at a hotel and asked for a neat 12 year old to be sent to my room.

Bit of a surprise when the police turned up.

The Pointer
31-01-2020, 07:29 PM

He's been to see The Man.

Eyrie
31-01-2020, 07:34 PM
I once dialled for room service at a hotel and asked for a neat 12 year old to be sent to my room.

Just goes to prove that policemen are getting younger and younger.

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2020, 07:39 PM

What did Tamdhu when he got into your room?

HoboHarry
31-01-2020, 07:45 PM

Probably assumed you were a Hearts fan....

jonty
31-01-2020, 07:50 PM
Down to just the bacon rashers. I've peaked too early.

Time to raid the bairns sweets. Cadburys mini eggs and fruit pastilles were spotted. Along with a multipack of tesco biscuits that were hiding behind the quavers

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 07:52 PM
What did Tamdhu when he got into your room?

That’s outstanding.

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 07:52 PM
He's been to see The Man.

If poppers are involved it's a toss up as to whether he been to see The Man or whether he's being given a seeing to by The Man...

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 07:56 PM
The 100g Aero bar fancied its chances I think. But it barely touched the sides on the way down and I have to admit I'm a bit puffed up with pride to tell you that as we stand right now I'm on fully 148% of my daily recommended adult saturates intake. I might have to turn professional.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 07:58 PM
The 100g Aero bar fancied its chances I think. But it barely touched the sides on the way down and I have to admit I'm a bit puffed up with pride to tell you that as we stand right now I'm on fully 148% of my daily recommended adult saturates intake. I might have to turn professional.

What’s your address? I want to stand outside your house and clap.

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 08:02 PM

It was just a house number this morning but by the time you get here I expect my waistline to be occupying most of a postcode, Nade stylee.

I'm going the full Mr Creosote.

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 08:04 PM
The bearded boy reporting outside Old Trafford for Sky looks like a serial killer on the run.

Big Jim, of course, looks effortlessly like the God of TDD that he undoubtedly is. Speak on sweet prince, speak on.

snedzuk
31-01-2020, 08:06 PM
Beef Stroganoff just polished off together with my first bottle of red - onto the second now and raking at the back of the fridge for a snack.

Speedway
31-01-2020, 08:11 PM
I’ve been heavily reliant on attacking the Graze high fibre high protein lightly salted sweet chilli selection but I’ve been hit on the counter and am paying for it at the back with the defence stretched and out of position.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 08:12 PM

Pah. Or should it be "meh" in modern parlance?

In order to secure a proper TDD position, I've had to provide, and consume, 2 pints of San Miguel, half a grab packet of Quavers, Haddock, chips, a buttered roll and several gherkins.

I'm now necking a gentleman's measure of Bombay Sapphire with Fever Tree tonic while Mrs R has the contents of a bottle of prosecco 🍾 to navigate.

I have Jacob's cheese and onion crinkles lined up with a fresh packet of St Augur and Sainsbury's salt and pepper crackers to ease the way to 10.30pm, by which time I expect my darling wife to f*** off to her shed.

Once that benchmark has been achieved, the Oban and Ardbeg will provide me with my final decision of January 2020.

Wakeyhibee
31-01-2020, 08:14 PM
Pork scratchings shortage alleviated by Sparky announcement. Stepping down to Kettle Chilli Chips

Northernhibee
31-01-2020, 08:15 PM

In order to secure a proper TDD position, I've had to provide, and consume, 2 pints of San Miguel, half a grab packet of Quavers, Haddock, chips, a buttered roll and several gherkins.

I'm now necking a gentleman's measure of Bombay Sapphire with Fever Tree tonic while Mrs R has the contents of a bottle of prosecco 🍾 to negotiate.

I have Jacob's cheese and onion crinkles lined up with a fresh packet of St Augur and Sainsbury's salt and pepper crackers to ease the way to 10.30pm, by which time I expect my darling wife to f*** off to her shed.

Once that benchmark has been achieved, the Oban and Ardbeg will provide me with my final decision of January 2020.

Get some of Aldi’s Ridge Valley tonic in next time you’re in there. Half the price and just as good.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 08:15 PM
Who’s the lady that’s sat astride Jim White tonight?

I’d drink her bath water.

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 08:16 PM

I'm now necking a gentleman's measure of Bombay Sapphire with Fever Tree tonic while Mrs R has the contents of a bottle of prosecco 🍾 to negotiate.

Impressive grit under fire there. There are few crises in life where you can't eat your way to a solution.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 08:16 PM
Get some of Aldi’s Ridge Valley tonic in next time you’re in there. Half the price and just as good.

I will. Cheers. 👍

jonty
31-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Impressive grit under fire there. There are few crises in life where you can't eat your way to a solution.

must be the way mind works but that wasnt the first thing to spring to mind.

I'm wondering what mrs radges shed looks like.

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 08:18 PM

That's a top tip. I'm going to wreck an Argentinian Malbec now.

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 08:20 PM
must be the way mind works but that wasnt the first thing to spring to mind.

I'm wondering what mrs radges shed looks like.

Probably best not to concern ourselves with either her tool storage arrangements or how she parts her hair. Just saying.

Malthibby
31-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Kettle crisps, famous names liquors, hula hoops & some cottage cheese and pineapple.
Also an 18 year old Glendronach for Nisbet, although it's also there for a good greet as we leave Europe.
GG

Northernhibee
31-01-2020, 08:23 PM
Home made buttermilk fried chicken with home made chilli jam demolished, cream scone and fresh popcorn, cheesy Doritos and a few nice IPAs.

Let’s ****ing go!

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 08:27 PM
Kettle crisps, famous names liquors, hula hoops & some cottage cheese and pineapple.
Also an 18 year old Glendronach for Nisbet, although it's also there for a good greet as we leave Europe.
GG

I'll leave the Ardbeg/Oban and join you with the 18y.o. at midnight or earlier if we get an exciting TDD announcement.

It's a sherry bomb of joy!

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 08:28 PM
We share the same shed.

There's a mind f*** for you.

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2020, 08:30 PM
My old dear has an as yet unopened box of M&S biscuits leftover from The New Year, I'm fighting a losing battle not to break the seal and worry about the grief once the window is no longer ajar!

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 08:42 PM
My old dear has an as yet unopened box of M&S biscuits leftover from The New Year, I'm fighting a losing battle not to break the seal and worry about the grief once the window is no longer ajar!

It's easier to say sorry than get permission.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 08:44 PM
I feel wired after only two cans of Tennent’s.

I have been on the heroin since 4pm mind you.

jonty
31-01-2020, 08:48 PM
I feel wired after only two cans of Tennent’s.

I have been on the heroin since 4pm mind you.

She must be complaining of the weight by now. thats nearly 6 hours.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 08:52 PM
She must be complaining of the weight by now. thats nearly 6 hours.

She’s on a night shift so slept right through it thankfully.

Malthibby
31-01-2020, 09:18 PM
I'll leave the Ardbeg/Oban and join you with the 18y.o. at midnight or earlier if we get an exciting TDD announcement.

It's a sherry bomb of joy!

We get Nesbit & I'll hand over what's left in the Iona.:agree:

H113EE5
31-01-2020, 09:27 PM
Best thread for ages. There are some funny (in the humorous sense) people on this board. It's laugh out loud on some of the excellent posts. :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 09:36 PM
We get Nesbit & I'll hand over what's left in the Iona.:agree:

Get him and I’ll get a vajazzle.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Jim White needs a tie.

A f+#*"Xg yellow tie.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 10:05 PM
Jim White needs a tie.

A f+#*"Xg yellow tie.

The burd beside him is subject to a derisory bid from my nether regions.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 10:07 PM
The burd beside him is subject to a derisory bid from my nether regions.

Loan or permanent?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 10:09 PM
Loan or permanent?

You tell me, what’s 37 seconds?

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 10:09 PM
You tell me, what’s 37 seconds?

Impressive.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 10:12 PM
Impressive.

Ma maaaaaaaaan 🥰

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 10:23 PM
All these breathless to camera guys outside clubs all over the country and then they cut to the bloke at Norwich and it has exactly the feel of watching a Dad's Army episode.

In other news she's back, sat her arse down on the sofa and she's already committed two cardinal sins. Firstly she's asked me to get her a drink and secondly she's talking and distracting me. ****ing amateur.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2020, 10:25 PM
All these breathless to camera guys outside clubs all over the country and then they cut to the bloke at Norwich and it has exactly the feel of watching a Dad's Army episode.

In other news she's back, sat her arse down on the sofa and she's already committed two cardinal sins. Firstly she's asked me to get her a drink and secondly she's talking and distracting me. ****ing amateur.

1) Directions to the kitchen (she should know the location already)
2) Threaten divorce.
3) Here lies my chauvinistic post for 2020.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 10:28 PM

Ma yin took a bit longer to bugger off but she's horizontal in another room now.

I'm going for a final bag of crinkles and a dram to accompany me until the dreaded "business done" message from Hibs.

HoboHarry
31-01-2020, 10:29 PM
Getting ready to crack open a second bottle of Macon Villages Chardonnay. Damn I'm going to be ill tomorrow.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 10:32 PM
Mary, Joseph and Jesus!

I've just found a packet of bake at home baguettes. I need strength.

Or at least encouragement.

Theinsider
31-01-2020, 10:32 PM
Mary, Joseph and Jesus!

I've just found a packet of bake at home baguettes. I need strength.

Or at least encouragement.

Get them in oven and cover in Brie.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 10:34 PM
Get them in oven and cover in Brie.

Oooh, you slut!

Theinsider
31-01-2020, 10:34 PM
Pooh, you slut!

You love it. Cheeky wee Spanish Red from Ribera del Duero to wash it down.

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 10:37 PM
What we have here, is a failure to communicate. The problem is that the steep curve of my current massive sugar high is just deeply inaccessable to her at a fundamental level.

I can eat 50 Aero bars.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 10:43 PM
I'm getting angry at Hibs, tbh.

If I've stayed up till midnight and put 12kg on without a last minute marquee signing, I swear I'll do time.

Once I get fit enough to commit a crime, obvs.

One Day Soon
31-01-2020, 10:49 PM
I've now read Kamberi's statement upon joining The Rangers and it's so objectionable that I'm celebrating his move as a kind of reverse marquee signing, in the sense that getting rid of such a gigantic **** is almost as good as signing a big player ourselves.

It's malt time lads. Here comes a Springbank.

Malthibby
01-02-2020, 12:15 AM
I've now read Kamberi's statement upon joining The Rangers and it's so objectionable that I'm celebrating his move as a kind of reverse marquee signing, in the sense that getting rid of such a gigantic **** is almost as good as signing a big player ourselves.

It's malt time lads. Here comes a Springbank.

15 or 18? Love the 15 meself, the 18 is excellent but it's a lot of extra dosh.
Anyway, decent window, shame about Nesbit bit I do think we are stronger than we were before today.
GG