PDA

View Full Version : kamberi loan deal

Pages : [1] 2

familyman
31-01-2020, 09:25 AM
Hibs say the have ambition for Europe,well it has taken some time to establish a DOIDGE/ KAMBERI ON THE PARK RELATIONSHIP
so I ask what value Hibs put on that before they agree to any such deal to the competition?
We only have a slight hope with our players to get into Europe this year but we should at the very least try!

flash
31-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Hibs say the have ambition for Europe,well it has taken some time to establish a DOIDGE/ KAMBERI ON THE PARK RELATIONSHIP
so I ask what value Hibs put on that before they agree to any such deal to the competition?
We only have a slight hope with our players to get into Europe this year but we should at the very least try!
They don't really have a relationship though.

Barman Stanton
31-01-2020, 09:41 AM
Apparently we have rejected it though? Its not like we are going to let Kamberi go without a replacement coming in.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 09:42 AM
Apparently we have rejected it though? Its not like we are going to let Kamberi go without a replacement coming in.

Or being properly compensated.

Anthony Soprano
31-01-2020, 09:44 AM
We shouldn't be giving the huns anything.

If it were to happen, these would be my conditions:

- £10,000,000 cash, no loans, if you want him show us the money
- A statement including an apology for spreading disinformation after the cup final
- An acknowledgement that they're not the same club anymore
- A packet of chocolate digestives
- I want a date with Olivia Wilde
- 2 helicopters
- The PlayStation 5, want it in neon green as well
- Greg Docherty and Jordan Jones on loan till the end of the season

Do that, and they can have him.

Lago
31-01-2020, 09:45 AM
They really don't complement each other though do they

Steve88
31-01-2020, 09:46 AM
Relax. This isn’t happening. Hibs have knocked it back.

Rangers are desperate for a striker because they now have none which means zero chance of winning the league.

The hibs board are smart enough to know the repercussions (business + fan wise ) if they enabled this to happen.

ahibby
31-01-2020, 09:47 AM

But they r different types which is handy. Mcnulty and Doidge both box players.

Since452
31-01-2020, 09:47 AM
It's telling that Rangers are scraping about for loans. They've shot their bolt on Ryan Kent and are now scraping the barrel with Defoe injured. Money issues at Grayskull?

Golden Bear
31-01-2020, 09:48 AM
I'm really not convinced that Kamberi wants to remain a Hibs player any longer and if that is the case then it's time for both parties to move on.

ben johnson

A browned off and in the huff Kamberi won’t be of much use imo

Wilson

Doidge tells Kamberi he likes his hair all the time. And Flo says Doidge's stubble is good.

The Green Sea

- A statement including an apology for spreading disinformation after the cup final
- 2 helicopters

That sounds very reasonable. Maybe throw in an apology for years of bigoted behaviour against anybody that might be a Catholic or has shaken the hand of a Catholic or even passed one in the Street.

Captain Trips
31-01-2020, 09:53 AM
Im not going to slag off FK but Rangers have injuries to forwards and I really just do not get that FK is the best they can get on loan. He is not even our best striker just now. Put it this way if told that we are dropping Doidge for Flo no matter what for rest of season I would have more concerns of our league placing. I find the whole thing bizzare.

Brightside
31-01-2020, 09:55 AM
Relax. This isn’t happening. Hibs have knocked it back.

Rangers are desperate for a striker because they now have none which means zero chance of winning the league.

The hibs board are smart enough to know the repercussions (business + fan wise ) if they enabled this to happen.

Hibs havent knocked anything back.... negotiations continue. And Hibs will do what is best for Hibs.

MrSmith
31-01-2020, 09:59 AM

For me, to bad for Kamberi. He is paid up and has a contract of employment until such a time the contract expires or he moves on to suit all parties.

son of haggart
31-01-2020, 10:00 AM
Rangers have previous for trying to get players on the cheap off other Scottish clubs.

Offer the loan
Kambieri thinks its progress ("bigger" club syndrome)
Hibs don't want him to go on loan esp. to the old squirm
Kambieri dissatisfied/ unsettled, wants to go
Rangers offer small fee instead of the loan.....

etc etc

Jim44
31-01-2020, 10:00 AM
I'm really not convinced that Kamberi wants to remain a Hibs player any longer and if that is the case then it's time for both parties to move on.

But not to the clear advantage of Rangers. I would only let him go there if we got seriously good money for him, which is not likely. I think Rangers conduct their business on instalment deals, a bit here, a bit there, sorry we can’t stump up this month, we’ll pay double next, and so on and so on. I wouldn’t trust them. I’d love to know what valuation Hibs put on Kamberi and what is the least they would sell him for.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Im not going to slag off FK but Rangers have injuries to forwards and I really just do not get that FK is the best they can get on loan. He is not even our best striker just now. Put it this way if told that we are dropping Doidge for Flo no matter what for rest of season I would have more concerns of our league placing. I find the whole thing bizzare.

Who's better than Kamberi that might be available on loan?

They've no money to buy anyone and they're not going to find many top class strikers they can just borrow.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 10:04 AM
Rangers have previous for trying to get players on the cheap off other Scottish clubs.

Offer the loan
Kambieri thinks its progress ("bigger" club syndrome)
Hibs don't want him to go on loan esp. to the old squirm
Kambieri dissatisfied/ unsettled, wants to go
Rangers offer small fee instead of the loan.....

etc etc

Except, we've got offers in from at least one other club.

Hibs hold all the cards.

Captain Trips
31-01-2020, 10:06 AM
Who's better than Kamberi that might be available on loan?

They've no money to buy anyone and they're not going to find many top class strikers they can just borrow.

Possibly 100s of players

hibbydog
31-01-2020, 10:09 AM

- 2 helicopters

All sounds realistic apart from the bit about their acknowledging that they are a new club. And they will never get over their bitterness about the Cup Final.

Enjoy your date though. Get stuck in 🤭

Crutch
31-01-2020, 10:19 AM
For me, to bad for Kamberi. He is paid up and has a contract of employment until such a time the contract expires or he moves on to suit all parties.

There's no business sense in that. We can't afford an expensive underperforming player who's going to be sulking around the club for another season. End of the day, the player holds all the cards and more often than not gets what they want.

This is a good opportunity to use Kamberi as a negotiator - and the club's not going to sign off a deal unless adequite replacements are available.

Kamberi can and will be replaced and now might well be the best time to go out and do it.

Captain Trips
31-01-2020, 10:28 AM
There's no business sense in that. We can't afford an expensive underperforming player who's going to be sulking around the club for another season. End of the day, the player holds all the cards and more often than not gets what they want.

This is a good opportunity to use Kamberi as a negotiator - and the club's not going to sign off a deal unless adequite replacements are available.

Kamberi can and will be replaced and now might well be the best time to go out and do it.

So what happens if Rangers offer way way below what Hibs want? Kamberi will still want to go will he not so what then?

Northernhibee
31-01-2020, 10:30 AM

In the league, we really aren't competing with Rangers.

Kamberi is wildly inconsistent so if we could get a pretty penny for the loan deal and a player in return on loan to help strengthen us in areas where we are weak then it might not be a bad idea.

ben johnson
31-01-2020, 10:36 AM

I’m more concerned about Hibs getting results than waving a contract in his face and telling him to get on with it
Putting out a fire with gasoline

Anthony Soprano
31-01-2020, 10:37 AM
All sounds realistic apart from the bit about their acknowledging that they are a new club. And they will never get over their bitterness about the Cup Final.

Enjoy your date though. Get stuck in 🤭

Haha thought I was reaching a bit with that request in fairness

Thank you good sir, I shall!

heretoday
31-01-2020, 10:41 AM
In the league, we really aren't competing with Rangers.

Kamberi is wildly inconsistent so if we could get a pretty penny for the loan deal and a player in return on loan to help strengthen us in areas where we are weak then it might not be a bad idea.

We're getting McNulty aren't we?

Northernhibee
31-01-2020, 10:43 AM
We're getting McNulty aren't we?

Don't know. But if we were to get Greg Docherty in that would get out central midfield up to scratch, if we get McNulty and another striker in today (which looks plausible IMO) we're good up front, if Paul McGinn comes in that shores up our back line - we're truly not far off.

Vault Boy
31-01-2020, 10:44 AM
Looks like the Vydra deal is getting closer for The Rangers.

InchHibby
31-01-2020, 10:46 AM

- 2 helicopters

Can’t see you getting the biscuits 😂

Hibiza
31-01-2020, 10:48 AM

Yup, browned off at the best of times. Let him go.

AlbertK86
31-01-2020, 10:48 AM

Correct ... time to move on ... far too inconsistent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paisley Hibby
31-01-2020, 10:49 AM

Hibs hold all the cards.

No, if we're prepared to let him go then he holds the cards. We can't make him sign for whoever suits us best. Rangers are a big name in world football - like it or not - and I've a feeling Kamberi would really fancy that move. We can refuse it of course but then we have a pissed off Kamberi who'll be as much use to us as a chocolate teapot.

RIP
31-01-2020, 10:52 AM
https://www.rangersnews.uk/transfer-news/hibernian-forward-kamberi-wants-rangers-loan-move-report/

The Rangers are getting really excited about this 6’4” striker that provides an aerial threat.

David Forsyth still working his magic I see.

We will so miss all those headed goals 😃

AlbertK86
31-01-2020, 10:53 AM
So I know Kamberi has a release clause quoted in places as £2 mill but in realistic terms how much is he really worth ?

How much would we bid for him
If he played for Aberdeen or Motherwell ?

Hibbyradge
31-01-2020, 11:00 AM
Possibly 100s of players

100s of spare strikers better than Kamberi who are available for loan?

I wonder why we don't get a few.

Stonewall
31-01-2020, 11:04 AM
So I know Kamberi has a release clause quoted in places as £2 mill but in realistic terms how much is he really worth ?

£50,000-£100,000.

chrisski33
31-01-2020, 11:07 AM
we should just offload kamberi. clearly he has made it clear he wants to leave so best all round he goes rather than have him hanging around. think Hibs will once McNulty has been confirmed

Barman Stanton
31-01-2020, 11:18 AM
we should just offload kamberi. clearly he has made it clear he wants to leave so best all round he goes rather than have him hanging around. think Hibs will once McNulty has been confirmed

Im a bit confused. Is there any quotes whatsoever from Kamberi?

Moulin Yarns
31-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Im a bit confused. Is there any quotes whatsoever from Kamberi?

He obviously told someone behind him in queue in Greggs

rodhibs55
31-01-2020, 11:27 AM
He obviously told someone behind him in queue in Greggs

It was actually in Boots when he was picking up his moisturiser.

snedzuk
31-01-2020, 11:29 AM
https://www.rangersnews.uk/transfer-news/hibernian-forward-kamberi-wants-rangers-loan-move-report/

The Rangers are getting really excited about this 6’4” striker that provides an aerial threat.

David Forsyth still working his magic I see.

We will so miss all those headed goals 😃

""he would need minimal adjustment to life at Ibrox"" - who knew Flo was already a manky bigot

Centre Hawf
31-01-2020, 11:29 AM

If he was at Aberdeen we couldn't afford him imo. If he was at Motherwell we'd probably try for 250k and get told no.

In actual terms to other teams I could see him being worth around 500k to 750k to the right club that has a bit of cash to burn and has maybe just lost a big named forward. I think if we got that I'd be happy to take the money, I'd like to see Flo stay and prove some people wrong but I worry maybe his time at Hibs is running out anyway. He's not seemed to consistently impress a manager here since his loan.

31-01-2020, 11:33 AM
It was actually in Boots when he was picking up his moisturiser.

That's not true....he gets his moisturiser delivered.

Is It On....
31-01-2020, 11:33 AM

Hibs hold all the cards.

Really? Maybe Lampard wants Flo to replace Giroud at Chelsea 🙂

Wakeyhibee
31-01-2020, 11:39 AM

The same as we paid for him at Grasshoppers I would presume. He's our player and if its £2m or 200k in his contract hen that's the least we should get for him regardless if form.

FWIW I think he should go if the right offer comes in. I dont think he plays when the scouts are here etc... but he is just plain inconsistent and hasn't come on as we expected. It's a shame as I'm sure theres potential in there but so far not realised.

rodhibs55
31-01-2020, 11:44 AM
That's not true....he gets his moisturiser delivered.

Could be right, maybe it was his hair gel.

DH1875
31-01-2020, 12:02 PM
I don't get all the hate for Flo. He's our best striker on his day and would always be in my starting 11. Play him through the middle (no more out left) and get him to cut out the flicks and tricks and he'll score goals. Put it this way, if he plays for them he'll score plenty of goals. No deal.

Jim44
31-01-2020, 12:12 PM
I don't get all the hate for Flo. He's our best striker on his day and would always be in my starting 11. Play him through the middle (no more out left) and get him to cut out the flicks and tricks and he'll score goals. Put it this way, if he plays for them he'll score plenty of goals. No deal.

:agree: Gerrard will be laughing up his sleeve if he pulls this one off.

PH91
31-01-2020, 12:15 PM

- 2 helicopters

If they agree to all except the date is with Gregg Wylde instead would you take it?

Greenbeard
31-01-2020, 12:17 PM
:agree: Gerrard will be laughing up his sleeve if he pulls this one off.
Not when Kamberi walks into the room to sign his contract and trips over his own feet ending up facing the wrong way.

superfurryhibby
31-01-2020, 12:31 PM

Saying he's been very poor, inconsistent, lacking technically, one dimensional, weak and lacking desire etc, etc. That isn't hate, that's reasonable assessment. On his day, he can be very good, but those days are few and far between. Flo should watch closely and learn from Doidge. A player who imo is not blessed with Flo's ability, but someone who knows how to play to his strengths.

KingPat4
31-01-2020, 12:39 PM
Kamberi divides opinion and unsettles the fans. He's not consistent either. If a move to Ibrox is a good deal for us, then let him go

The Harp
31-01-2020, 12:52 PM
Wouldn't give anything to those bigots. He's under contract, he can go when we decide, not when it suits the Huns.

Onion
31-01-2020, 12:52 PM
Kamberi divides opinion and unsettles the fans. He's not consistent either. If a move to Ibrox is a good deal for us, then let him go

Agree with that but only if Kamberi wants it and is agitating for a move. IMO it's in Hibs interests to keep Kamberi if he's prepared to fight for his place in the team. If he's not prepared to fight, and is brassed off and has told Hibs he wants to go (because his nose is out of joint with the arrival of McNulty) then Hibs should let him go. HOWEVER, it must be on terms acceptable to HIBS and not some cheap-arsed deal concocted up by a disgruntled player/agent and Sevco. If the deal is crap, tell Sevco and Kamberi to do one.

Sevco and the West Coast media are doing a job on Kamberi and it seems to be working.

DH1875
31-01-2020, 12:57 PM
Ask yourself this.........why do rangers want him? He'll score plenty for them if this comes off.

Keith_M
31-01-2020, 12:58 PM
In the unlikely event he is loaned to Der Hun, there better be a clause where he can't play against Hibs

Keyser Sauzee
31-01-2020, 12:58 PM
In the unlikely event he is loaned to Der Hun, there better be a clause where he can't play against Hibs

Think that’s a pretty standard clause in loan deals these days

son of haggart
31-01-2020, 01:34 PM

Hibs hold all the cards.

Good news - anything that winds up Rangers is fine by me.

SquashedFrogg
31-01-2020, 01:39 PM
Ask yourself this.........why do rangers want him? He'll score plenty for them if this comes off.

Ask yourself why they only became interested after Defo got injured? Panic buy. Back up. He'll play a handful of games at most, score a couple of goals and then get emptied.

See Jason Cummings.

sean04
31-01-2020, 01:42 PM
He will go there, hardly play, they won’t want him in the summer. Unhappy player back to us with transfer value down

Since452
31-01-2020, 01:43 PM
He will go there, hardly play, they won’t want him in the summer. Unhappy player back to us with transfer value down

Exactly

basehibby
31-01-2020, 01:44 PM
£50,000-£100,000.

:faf: Jeez I'm glad you're not in charge

Onion
31-01-2020, 01:46 PM
Ask yourself why they only became interested after Defo got injured? Panic buy. Back up. He'll play a handful of games at most, score a couple of goals and then get emptied.

See Jason Cummings.

:agree: Must confess, don't really see the attraction for Kamberi to move to Sevco - other than perhaps having Sevco on his CV. Is he really going to get more game time at Sevco than he would at Hibs ? If he does, that suggests Sevco have a worse set of strikers than Hibs. Is this just a matter of Kamberi spitting his dummy out ?

SquashedFrogg
31-01-2020, 01:53 PM
:agree: Must confess, don't really see the attraction for Kamberi to move to Sevco - other than perhaps having Sevco on his CV. Is he really going to get more game time at Sevco than he would at Hibs ? If he does, that suggests Sevco have a worse set of strikers than Hibs. Is this just a matter of Kamberi spitting his dummy out ?

Can't see it being a loan. If it is he won't play for us again after it.

Imagine the reaction at ER after playing for that lot?

Andy74
31-01-2020, 01:54 PM

Don't really care what he may or may not do there. He's not doing it enough here and that's what we need to weigh up.

eastmainsmsh
31-01-2020, 01:54 PM
They are unbelievable der hun

emerald green
31-01-2020, 01:58 PM
If the new club ("The Rangers") are serious about wanting Kamberi, in that case Hibs should tell them he is not going to them on loan.

Make it clear to them that they will need to come up with a realistic cash offer (not in instalments either). Start around £1m. They will be getting about twenty times that when Morelos is sold to an English club.

Anthony Soprano
31-01-2020, 01:59 PM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/florian-kamberi-seal-rangers-deal-21402844

Looks like it's a goer with Docherty coming the other way

McGinn, McNulty and Docherty in
Kamberi out

Good bit of business from us IMO

Just a shame we had to do business with the huns

bringbackbenny
31-01-2020, 02:01 PM
[url]

Just a shame we had to do business with the huns

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer ;)

hibbysam
31-01-2020, 02:07 PM
Can't see it being a loan. If it is he won't play for us again after it.

Imagine the reaction at ER after playing for that lot?

Seen this an awful lot, would he get the same reaction if he went on loan to Celtic then came back? Whittaker, McGregor to name two played for them before coming to us, Allan wanted to go to them and then played for Celtic and doesn’t get the treatment. Rangers aren’t any rival of ours, if it gets us a decent deal the other way which will improve us massively then i have no issue with him going.

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2020, 02:09 PM
On the way there as we speak, loan deal with no option to buy is my info. His replacement has been secured.Let’s see how reliable this source is!

Ollie Reed
31-01-2020, 02:15 PM
There's always a squirming, unclean feeling when dealing with that lot.

Anthony Soprano
31-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Seen this an awful lot, would he get the same reaction if he went on loan to Celtic then came back? Whittaker, McGregor to name two played for them before coming to us, Allan wanted to go to them and then played for Celtic and doesn’t get the treatment. Rangers aren’t any rival of ours, if it gets us a decent deal the other way which will improve us massively then i have no issue with him going.

Derek Riordan ring a bell?

eastmainsmsh
31-01-2020, 02:17 PM
throw in Brandon Barker with G Docherty unbelievable going to them Kamberi

Greenworld
31-01-2020, 02:21 PM
We need to wait for the detail but a straight loan is baffling other than getting his wages of the payroll. If he is fantastic for them then I guess we might get more money in the summer

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

FRes Hibbie
31-01-2020, 02:21 PM
If there’s no obligation for them to buy him at the end of the loan I cannot fathom why we would agree to this.

WoreTheGreen
31-01-2020, 02:23 PM
Derek Riordan ring a bell?

Aye at last orders

Anthony Soprano
31-01-2020, 02:23 PM
Aye at last orders

No chance, chucked out long before then

WoreTheGreen
31-01-2020, 02:24 PM
No chance, chucked out long before then

Does he chuck himself oot

Captain Trips
31-01-2020, 02:25 PM
100s of spare strikers better than Kamberi who are available for loan?

I wonder why we don't get a few.

I have not looked I am sure there are players all over England and Europe who are available that we cant afford.

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2020, 02:25 PM
Don't really care what he may or may not do there. He's not doing it enough here and that's what we need to weigh up.
:agree:How many good games has he produced for us recently, or even last season too?

He's a show pony, that very rarely pony's up.

Zambernardi1875
31-01-2020, 02:28 PM
So was Lennon right re kamberi

Captain Trips
31-01-2020, 02:29 PM
Good news - anything that winds up Rangers is fine by me.

Indeed Sir

The Baldmans Comb
31-01-2020, 02:30 PM
At first glance this move makes no sense at all for Hibs as we are losing a first team pick for no particular reason as we are under no obligation at all to sell or loan.

We must have sourced and sealed a replacement before agreeing to this and this has to be McNulty.

SquashedFrogg
31-01-2020, 02:31 PM

I've no issue with him going either. Particularly if it allows us to make improvements.

HibbySpurs
31-01-2020, 02:35 PM
Is this a sale or a loan? Just catching up here...

If it’s a sale and if the rumoured £2m release clause is true, fair enough so long as it’s not a single penny less than £2m

If it’s a loan I see Ranger point of view but not ours, just a baffling decision but that probably why I’m not a football manager!

The Baldmans Comb
31-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Is this a sale or a loan? Just catching up here...

If it’s a sale and if the rumoured £2m release clause is true, fair enough so long as it’s not a single penny less than £2m

If it’s a loan I see Ranger point of view but not ours, just a baffling decision but that probably why I’m not a football manager!

Its a loan and very beneficial indeed for Sevco.

A club whose support we never criticise and a club we seem to do a lot of favors for such as the infamous "Don't punish statement".

B.H.F.C
31-01-2020, 02:40 PM

At least he’ll fit in at Ibrox seen as he doesn’t like Lennon.

Blaster
31-01-2020, 02:42 PM

A club we seem to do a lot of favors for such as the infamous "Don't punish statement".

It’s beneficial for us too if we get Docherty, McNulty and Nesbit. McNulty will score more than kamberi for us, solid player added to midfield and a wee chance taken on a young striker

Not So Young
Never really been a fan of Kamberi, I always thought he flattered to deceive. But I don't understand this as a loan deal unless Jack Ross does not rate him

SquashedFrogg

A club we seem to do a lot of favors for such as the infamous "Don't punish statement".

It benefits us too though. It's just business. Seems all very grown up to me.

Billy Whizz
31-01-2020, 02:44 PM
It benefits us too though. It's just business. Seems all very grown up to me.

If he plays in Europe for them, and does well, will raise his transfer value

Green Badger
31-01-2020, 02:45 PM
Never really been a fan of Kamberi, I always thought he flattered to deceive. But I don't understand this as a loan deal unless Jack Ross does not rate him

Think we have to assume Jack Ross does not rate him, or at least thinks this deal enables him to change the striking options to what he must think is a better balance for the remainder of the season. Be interesting to see what happens in the summer.

Peevemor
31-01-2020, 02:45 PM
I've no issue with him going either. Particularly if it allows us to make improvements.Exactly. JR is juggling squad and budget. If at the end of the transfer window he thinks he has a squad that will work better for him then, in the first instance, that's all that matters. We'll then see how things pan out on the pitch.

The Baldmans Comb
31-01-2020, 02:46 PM
It’s beneficial for us too if we get Docherty, McNulty and Nesbit. McNulty will score more than kamberi for us, solid player added to midfield and a wee chance taken on a young striker

Try living in the real world. Hibs haven't got any hope in getting these three players though they will get one.

Its to ridiculous to even contemplate.

Captain Trips
31-01-2020, 02:47 PM
FK will be at Rangers shortly. Docherty is coming to us same loan. I think this improves us.

Vault Boy
31-01-2020, 02:47 PM

I don't think that's proven by this at all.

Lennon though has continued his alleged conduct with the treatment of Burke and most recently Michael Johnston.

I don't think we'll ever know the finer details and we're certainly in no position to say NL was right.

SquashedFrogg
31-01-2020, 02:48 PM
If he plays in Europe for them, and does well, will raise his transfer value

I absolutely think this may be another potential benefit. Either way I'm convinced he's away in the summer.

Barman Stanton
Try living in the real world. Hibs haven't got any hope in getting these three players.

Have a feeling your going to look a bit silly here. We will see though.

EAZY-ME
What happens if at the end of the season rangers decide against signing him on a permanent deal.... he cant come back here

hibbysam
31-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Try living in the real world. Hibs haven't got any hope in getting these three players though they will get one.

Two of them are pretty much nailed on if Kamberi goes, and I’m sure with a little bit of work we can get all three done. Hardly ridiculous to think we might sign two guys on loan and find some cash for the other.

hibbysam
31-01-2020, 02:50 PM
What happens if at the end of the season rangers decide against signing him on a permanent deal.... he cant come back here

Why not? If Jack Ross is wants him then he comes back, fairly simple really.

The 90+2
31-01-2020, 02:50 PM

Why?

calumhibee1
31-01-2020, 02:51 PM
FK will be at Rangers shortly. Docherty is coming to us same loan. I think this improves us.

:agree:

Makes us a better starting 11 imo. We do need another senior striker in for the squad though.

SquashedFrogg
31-01-2020, 02:51 PM

We flog him. Failing that, we sell him.

WoreTheGreen
31-01-2020, 02:52 PM
On sky FK to hun

Blaster
31-01-2020, 02:53 PM

It’s the hope that kills you....

SquashedFrogg
31-01-2020, 02:54 PM
Why?

Because he'll be manky with a weegie accent. Guessing also a few missing teeth and 6 bairns.

Steve88
31-01-2020, 02:56 PM
Anyone on here thinking FK to that lot with an out of favour squad player (rangers through and through) in return is off their head!

1) we already need a striker even with Flo and Doidge
2) if FK doesn’t perform at that lot his stock will plummet and he’ll get lynched by all you lot meaning we no longer have an asset we can sell on

The 90+2
31-01-2020, 02:57 PM
:agree:

Makes us a better starting 11 imo. We do need another senior striker in for the squad though.

We need two. At least Boyle is staying.

All the worst Flo’ ya prick. Unless it’s against hearts or one of the sides we are competing for for the top six.

The 90+2
31-01-2020, 02:58 PM
Anyone on here thinking FK to that lot with an out of favour squad player (rangers through and through) in return is off their head!

2) if FK doesn’t perform at that lot his stock will plummet and he’ll get lynched by all you lot meaning we no longer have an asset we can sell on

I thought the same yesterday but if he’s being a diva like **** then there’s very little we can do.

The 90+2
31-01-2020, 02:58 PM
Because he'll be manky with a weegie accent. Guessing also a few missing teeth and 6 bairns.

:greengrin if we welcome Middleton now Docherty then Kamberi will be fine.

Stevie Reid
31-01-2020, 03:00 PM
https://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/status/1223272016486203395?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

SquashedFrogg
31-01-2020, 03:01 PM

You've tried to make this point before about him being Rangers 'through and through'.

He's a pro footballer.

But hey, if that's how you'll judge him then crack on.

John McGinn was Celtic through and through btw.

Percy Vere
31-01-2020, 03:02 PM

Watch this space
We will get McNulty and Docherty.
Nesbitt would be a bonus.

ElginHibbie
31-01-2020, 03:03 PM

If Flo continued to perform like he has with this season his stock would also plummet, and if he wanted to go that's likely would have happened

Got to laugh at the idea a player would come to us and not try, basically chucking his career away, just cause of who he supports

Percy Vere
31-01-2020, 03:03 PM

Grow up

wookie70
31-01-2020, 03:05 PM
Dreadful bit of business imo. I thought we were a bit short in forward players before the window and we have now lost two. If we have already signed a couple of forward 0lauers then it might make sense but I'd have Flo in front of McNulty if played through the middle. Hopefully we have put pen to paper as deals sometimes don't happen and Kamberi out should have been dependent on others having already signed

heretoday
31-01-2020, 03:06 PM
Flo is not that good.

Vini1875
The only way this makes sense to me, is if at the huns Kamberi has a great few months, raises his profile and they buy him for the reported £750K or he moves on somewhere else for that much or more. A win for Hibs either way. McNulty comes, does well and we have the money to buy him with the Kamberi money. McNulty is a better player than Kamberi. A win for Hibs.

However if Kamberi is poor for the huns or fails to get a game, then we will have trouble moving him on in the summer. That is the risk in this.

Doing anything which appears to benefit the huns always leaves a bad taste. :dunno:

The Baldmans Comb
Watch this space
We will get McNulty and Docherty.
Nesbitt would be a bonus.

I agree with that but we won't get all three was the point I was making.

Jim44

Get the hair out your eyes. :greengrin I think we’ll definitely get McNulty, probably get Docherty, probably not Nisbet but I think we’ll try for another if not.

RoxburghHibs
31-01-2020, 03:07 PM
Kamberi out should have been dependent on others having already signed

I would expect we won't let Flo leave without having replacements lined up (McNulty & Nisbet?) unless you know different?

ElginHibbie
31-01-2020, 03:07 PM
Dreadful bit of business imo. I thought we were a bit short in forward players before the window and we have now lost two. If we have already signed a couple of forward 0lauers then it might make sense but I'd have Flo in front of McNulty if played through the middle. Hopefully we have put pen to paper as deals sometimes don't happen and Kamberi out should have been dependent on others having already signed

But that's what's being reported, Kamberi won't be allowed to sign until we have a replacement in place

SquashedFrogg
31-01-2020, 03:08 PM
Grow up

If you had read my other posts on this particular topic you'd see I was clearly being sarcastic.

Relax.

KingPat4
31-01-2020, 03:08 PM
https://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/status/1223272016486203395?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Huns underwhelmed.

Steve88
31-01-2020, 03:09 PM
If Flo continued to perform like he has with this season his stock would also plummet, and if he wanted to go that's likely would have happened

Got to laugh at the idea a player would come to us and not try, basically chucking his career away, just cause of who he supports

Glen Middleton was a disaster... like tumbleweed in a western movie - Yet most folk on here couldn’t contain themselves with excitement

ElginHibbie
31-01-2020, 03:11 PM
Glen Middleton was a disaster... like tumbleweed in a western movie - Yet most folk on here couldn’t contain themselves with excitement

And that was cause he's a Rangers fan? Get a grip

Stokesy's on fire
31-01-2020, 03:11 PM
And that was cause he's a Rangers fan? Get a grip

Middleton was terrible

Allez Hibs
31-01-2020, 03:12 PM
Shocking from Hibs. I'm raging. Let alone we are short on strikers why on earth do we do business with Rangers? Do Hibs have a small time mentality or what? Why let Oli Shaw sign for another club in the same division after saying he's one of the best young prospects in Europe?

When will the fans start to question Dempster performance. Too many fans lap up what she says when it appears she doesn't realise how big we are and should be.

Calidad
Is there a loan fee, or obligation to buy? Otherwise, it seems that we’re almost doing Rangers a favour?

Stokesy's on fire
Why would we even entertain the rangers? Do we have no class? They should be placed on mute **** them

SquashedFrogg
31-01-2020, 03:13 PM

Like Newell, I'm not sure we can really judge Middleton under our previous manager. But I know, he's a Rangers man and all that 🙄

superfurryhibby
31-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Shocking from Hibs. I'm raging. Let alone we are short on strikers why on earth do we do business with Rangers? Do Hibs have a small time mentality or what? Why let Oli Shaw sign for another club in the same division after saying he's one of the best young prospects in Europe?

When will the fans start to question Dempster performance. Too many fans lap up what she says when it appears she doesn't realise how big we are and should be.

Aye, it’s an outrage right enough, lol.

ElginHibbie
31-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Middleton was terrible

Aye but to suggest that's cause he was on loan from/a fan of Rangers and so not trying is a hell of a conspiracy theory

blackpoolhibs
Kamberi has been pish for god knows how long, we will sign someone better, and get another player in midfield who will help us perform better defensively.

Add in that sevco get a pish player who plays brilliantly every time halley's comet comes round, then its a win win in my opinion.

EI255
They don't really have a relationship though.Agreed. Flo, for me, is this missing link up top.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

HendoDelivered
I don’t give a monkeys that Flo’s away tbh.

we are hibs
31-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Like Newell, I'm not sure we can really judge Middleton under our previous manager. But I know, he's a Rangers man and all that 🙄

What else can we judge him on? In his time in a hibs shirt he was pish. Thats it really.

EI255
31-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Kamberi has been pish for god knows how long, we will sign someone better, and get another player in midfield who will help us perform better defensively.

Add in that sevco get a pish player who plays brilliantly every time halley's comet comes round, then its a win win in my opinion.I just wonder WTF Stevie G has saw in Flo!

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Centre Hawf
31-01-2020, 03:18 PM
This deal stinks for me. Especially if there's no option let alone obligation to buy. If we were going to do this then why didn't we just take Lech Poznan(?)'s offer earlier in the window.

Steve88
31-01-2020, 03:18 PM
Controversial AF but there is a lot of bad blood between hibs and rangers over the last few years. Nobody can disagree with that.

If you’re a boyhood rangers fan and are going to get sent to hibs is you’re heart going to be fully in it... not a chance!

we need people who WANT to be here, long term! Not 6 month passengers who are doing it for the greater good of their parent club.

pacoluna
31-01-2020, 03:20 PM
Hope I never see him a again in a hibs strip.
He's pushed for it.

Guys been wanting a move since he first signed.

Saint Hibee
31-01-2020, 03:21 PM
Absolutely gutted at this if true. Letting the Huns have our best player is in no way, shape, or form strengthening us, and I genuinely don’t think any of the names being touted around as incoming are an improvement on Flo.

pacoluna
31-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Absolutely gutted at this if true. Letting the Huns have our best player is in no way, shape, or form strengthening us, and I genuinely don’t think any of the names being touted around as incoming are an improvement on Flo.

Far from out best player.Not even our best striker.

chrisski33
31-01-2020, 03:24 PM
Hope I never see him a again in a hibs strip.
He's pushed for it.

Guys been wanting a move since he first signed.

Yup yet some seem to be denial about it. Time for him to go and tbh he seems to blow hot and cold.

MWHIBBIES
This is a crap deal because Doherty is a hun, he will want to impress them and there is zero chance he stays if he does really well. Flo is totally the opposite and wont want to come back here.

This deal might work well this season but it really won't long term.

ElginHibbie
Controversial AF but there is a lot of bad blood between hibs and rangers over the last few years. Nobody can disagree with that.

If you’re a boyhood rangers fan and are going to get sent to hibs is you’re heart going to be fully in it... not a chance!

we need people who WANT to be here, long term! Not 6 month passengers who are doing it for the greater good of their parent club.

And as it appears Kamberi doesn't want to be here and only wants to go to Rangers what are we to do?

hibeerealist
31-01-2020, 03:25 PM
Cannot believe we are letting the Snowflake go without deals to cover waiting to being announced, Hibs will have deals done brace yourselves for 3 maybe four announced tonight!!!

GGTTH

Max_Shah
31-01-2020, 03:27 PM
On Sly Sports News just now [16:23 UK time]

Deal agreed "...in principle.." with Docherty moving in the opposite direction.

Obviously lot can happen between now and midnight.

SquashedFrogg
31-01-2020, 03:29 PM
What else can we judge him on? In his time in a hibs shirt he was pish. Thats it really.

The point was around everone being excited when he signed. Which not everyone was. I'm only suggesting the key reason he wasn't great is based on how he (like virtually every other player) was utilised under PH.

Every player was pish pretty much until Ross arrived.

Steve20
Cannot believe we are letting the Snowflake go without deals to cover waiting to being announced, Hibs will have deals done brace yourselves for 3 maybe four announced tonight!!!

GGTTH

Prepare to be disappointed then. Not even convinced the McNulty one will happen and that seemed a certainly this morning. And we obviously don’t want to spend the money on the boy Nisbet. Time our club started showing proper ambition.

ElginHibbie
Important thing to remember is Kamberi will be cup tied, Docherty won't be so clearly we are getting the better deal here :cb

SquashedFrogg
31-01-2020, 03:30 PM

GGTTH

4??

YanYansen
31-01-2020, 03:33 PM
4??

No chance. Boy is delusional :blah:

B.H.F.C

But he’s no been out best player. He’s no even a guaranteed starter. He’s the least effective of our current attacking options.

Use the wages for someone who will play like a good player consistently rather have someone who is just talked about as our best player.

RoxburghHibs
Not even convinced the McNulty one will happen and that seemed a certainly this morning. And we obviously don’t want to spend the money on the boy Nisbet. Time our club started showing proper ambition.

Where you getting your information from? All I have heard (via the media) is McNulty on his way and Hibs are in for Nisbet but so far have had a £250k bid knocked back.

BILLYHIBS
31-01-2020, 03:34 PM
Important thing to remember is Kamberi will be cup tied, Docherty won't be so clearly we are getting the better deal here :cb

Aye but will he be allowed to play against The Rangers in the Cup Final ?

ElginHibbie
31-01-2020, 03:36 PM
Aye but will he be allowed to play against The Rangers in the Cup Final ?

No, they'll go out in semi's due to a striker injury crisis, Docherty will then do a Stokes against Celtic in the final

Wilson
31-01-2020, 03:45 PM

GGTTH

Love the ironic username. 3 maybe 4!? Fantasy.

bigwheel
31-01-2020, 03:51 PM
Don’t think I’ve ever been less bothered with one of our “star” Players leaving than I am with Kamberi

Brooster
31-01-2020, 04:09 PM
Get Kamberi out asap. He's a waste of space, the players cant stand him and he isn't a fraction as good as he thinks he is. Get rid.

Shrekko
31-01-2020, 04:18 PM
Don’t think I’ve ever been less bothered with one of our “star” Players leaving than I am with Kamberi

Same here.

I wouldn’t be upset if he stayed but he is always going to flatter to deceive at Hibs.

His fan club here is incredible - nothing is ever his fault .... we play the wrong style, he’s out of position, the manager has ruined his confidence, he’d score a barrel load if he had Scott Allan behind him again (oops).... etc etc Excuses are endless and all the rank rotten decision making, flicks to nobody, poor finishing doesn’t seem to matter!!

we are hibs
31-01-2020, 04:20 PM
Same here.

I wouldn’t be upset if he stayed but he is always going to flatter to deceive at Hibs.

His fan club here is incredible - nothing is ever his fault .... we play the wrong style, he’s out of position, the manager has ruined his confidence, he’d score a barrel load if he had Scott Allan behind him again (oops).... etc etc Excuses are endless and all the rank rotten decision making, flicks to nobody, poor finishing doesn’t seem to matter!!

Could say the same for you and Mallan.

heretoday
31-01-2020, 04:21 PM
He is a good player and he obviously cares about his game but he's just not that great.

macca70
31-01-2020, 04:24 PM
Dempster bending over to accommodate Sevco, what’s in it for Hibs. Interesting to see the reaction towards the board and club tomorrow. Not too fussed about losing Kamberi but pissed off we’re accommodating a deal to suit them

Heisenberg
31-01-2020, 04:25 PM
Dempster bending over to accommodate Sevco, what’s in it for Hibs. Interesting to see the reaction towards the board and club tomorrow. Not too fussed about losing Kamberi but pissed off we’re accommodating a deal to suit them

By the sounds of it the deal suits everyone. If it was Celtc there wouldn’t be any bother about this move at all.

Shrekko
31-01-2020, 04:26 PM
Could say the same for you and Mallan.

Dry your eyes pal- you cannae seem to cope when someone doesn’t share your opinion on anything. It’s ok to slag some players but not your favourites?

I’ve never made any excuses for Mallan - I just know he’s not anywhere near as bad as some fans try to say. I’m not even particularly a huge fan of his, so grow up.

You seem determined to always be at logger heads with other fans - it’s not happening with me. It’s a fans forum - everyone has their opinion and others are entitled to disagree without it becoming a battle. If you cannae take people not agreeing with you you need to step back from all this.

macca70
31-01-2020, 04:27 PM
By the sounds of it the deal suits everyone. If it was Celtc there wouldn’t be any bother about this move at all.

Leaving us with 1 striker?!

It will suit our Board as it reduces the wage bill, not so sure what more we get from it.

MWHIBBIES
31-01-2020, 04:28 PM
Dry your eyes pal- you cannae seem to cope when someone doesn’t share your opinion on anything. It’s ok to slag some players but not your favourites?

I’ve never made any excuses for Mallan - I just know he’s not anywhere near as bad as some fans try to say. I’m not even particularly a huge fan of his, so grow up.

You seem determined to always be at logger heads with other fans - it’s not happening with me. It’s a fans forum - everyone has their opinion and others are entitled to disagree without it becoming a battle. If you cannae take people not agreeing with you need to step back from all this.

You've just got stuck into those who defend and like Kamberi though? :faf:

RoxburghHibs
31-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Leaving us with 1 striker?!

It will suit our Board as it reduces the wage bill, not so sure what more we get from it.

Only if we don’t bring in any players? Kamberi will only leave if a replacement comes in. It’s all good

B.H.F.C
31-01-2020, 04:30 PM

Not so sure about that.

Maybe it says more about what Ross thinks of him than anything, in that he’s happy to let him go so that he can get somebody else in that’ll contribute more. It’s an odd deal but they must be looking at it from the point of view that, if he does well there for a few months, his value really goes up.

Shrekko
31-01-2020, 04:31 PM
You've just got stuck into those who defend and like Kamberi though? :faf:

They can defend Kamberi if they want - I find some of the excuses astonishing and that is all 😉

When he’s played well I’ve been first to give him praise too- that’s probably the difference.

we are hibs
31-01-2020, 04:32 PM

You seem determined to always be at logger heads with other fans - it’s not happening with me. It’s a fans forum - everyone has their opinion and others are entitled to disagree without it becoming a battle. If you cannae take people not agreeing with you need to step back from all this.

No thanks. Ill continue to point out when you're being a hypocrite complaining about hibs fans being terrible and always moaning when it suits you but digging into kamberi and allan at will. Enjoy the rest of your evening, pal.

Hibeewilly
31-01-2020, 04:33 PM
I think we are getting the best out of the deal.....getting Kamberis wage off the books and getting a class midfielder in. Still dependent on McNulty or another forward coming in though. It's a menage a trois this one

Shrekko
31-01-2020, 04:34 PM
No thanks. Ill continue to point out when you're being a hypocrite complaining about hibs fans being terrible and always moaning when it suits you but digging into kamberi and allan at will. Enjoy the rest of your evening, pal.

That’s cool- you’ll be on ignore🤣

KingPat4
31-01-2020, 04:37 PM
I think we are getting the best out of the deal.....getting Kamberis wage off the books and getting a class midfielder in. Still dependent on McNulty or another forward coming in though. It's a menage a trois this one

It's Hibs.net, I think you mean a 'Menage a trolls'.

:greengrin

PH91
31-01-2020, 04:40 PM

I reckon we will be getting a fee as well. As long as we bring at least one more striker i think it looks like a good deal.

GreenCastle
31-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Our hands our tied here.

I think the huns have got the better deal - a player who can help them for a short term fee.

They don't have to buy if they don't want at end of the season.

So he will come back to Hibs who will have to sell.

Like Middleton - we give Docherty game time to develop him = helps huns long term.

Flo is obviously wanting a move - no point of keeping if he wants away but come summer we will still have to sort things out as McNulty will be away again and Flo leaving - but maybe we will have time to find a replacement.

hibeerealist

Lets see you peddler of doom

DH1875
I'll wait till the window shuts but at this moment in time, it still seems crazy to me.

ekhibee
31-01-2020, 04:49 PM
I still think young Stewart from Ross County might be worth a punt if Kamberi goes. That's just my opinion though.

RIP
31-01-2020, 04:50 PM
In recent weeks I spotted three separate Hibs players moaning at Kamberi to chase. He also messed up a promising breakaway with a daft foul then fresh aired a shot on goal. You might accept his failings in the air and stupid flicks if he was scoring for fun.

hibbysam
31-01-2020, 04:53 PM
I still think young Stewart from Ross County might be worth a punt if Kamberi goes. That's just my opinion though.

He’s injured, hence why Shaw moved up there.

macca70
31-01-2020, 04:54 PM

Whose the class midfielder you refer to? We haven’t brought anyone in yet as part of the deal.

I do see we have had a bid rejected for a Hamilton Accoes striker, Mikel Miller, Jeezo, is that the standard we’re trying to bring in?!

Tyler Durden
31-01-2020, 04:57 PM
Whose the class midfielder you refer to? We haven’t brought anyone in yet as part of the deal.

I do see we have had a bid rejected for a Hamilton Accoes striker, Mikel Miller, Jeezo, is that the standard we’re trying to bring in?!

Yawn

We haven’t let anyone go as part of that “deal” either. And Mikel Miller would be a good signing for Hibs. Good player in our division - what standard should we be looking for?

HoboHarry
31-01-2020, 04:59 PM
EEN reporting that Kamberi is away.....

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-and-rangers-reach-florian-kamberi-agreement-greg-docherty-lined-easter-road-switch-1381685

bigwheel
Yawn

We haven’t let anyone go as part of that “deal” either. And Mikel Miller would be a good signing for Hibs. Good player in our division - what standard should we be looking for?

Miller....He had one very good game against us ..tbh since then he has been pretty bog standard..been subbed a couple of time’s Iirc ..they must think he can develop, but for me he looks no better than what we have

Vault Boy
EEN reporting that Kamberi is away.....

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-and-rangers-reach-florian-kamberi-agreement-greg-docherty-lined-easter-road-switch-1381685

Article from two hours ago HH. Situation appears unchanged for now.

HoboHarry
31-01-2020, 05:03 PM
Article from two hours ago HH. Situation appears unchanged for now.
Oh fair enough - I thought i was just announced.....

Calidad
31-01-2020, 05:04 PM

How does it suit us exactly? It would appear Rangers are just covering his wages, so we receive no fee for him. Seems they hold all the cards in the deal.

Wilson
31-01-2020, 05:05 PM
In recent weeks I spotted three separate Hibs players moaning at Kamberi to chase. He also messed up a promising breakaway with a daft foul then fresh aired a shot on goal. You might accept his failings in the air and stupid flicks if he was scoring for fun.

At the same time he is a player who has scored for us in European competition I.e. has contributed at the top level of competition our club can play in. So some of these complaints are very much "aye but what has he done for us lately'.

If Jack Ross has given up on trying to get that Kamberi back then fair enough. He hasn't done it consistently enough for me either. But let's not kid ourselves that the quality he has doesn't exist.

Keith_M
31-01-2020, 05:09 PM

A club whose support we never criticise and a club we seem to do a lot of favors for such as the infamous "Don't punish statement".

RU being serious?

We criticise them all the time.

DH1875
31-01-2020, 05:10 PM
STV news reckon it's a done deal.

GreenCastle
31-01-2020, 05:12 PM
Its going to happen. No chance Hibs keeping Flo for rest of the season now.

eastterrace
31-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Absolutely gutted at this if true. Letting the Huns have our best player is in no way, shape, or form strengthening us, and I genuinely don’t think any of the names being touted around as incoming are an improvement on Flo. your kidding about being best player, also kamberi pushed for the move so our hands were tied as if we kept him he would go even more in the huff. Just all let’s calm down and let it pan it’s self out.

Tyler Durden
31-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Getting a bit tiresome, the amount of posts suggesting we’ll be letting Kamberi go and may leave ourselves with only Doidge as a recognised striker.

It’s not going to happen FFS.

Since452
31-01-2020, 05:14 PM
Do we have a special relationship with Rangers now?

macca70
31-01-2020, 05:15 PM
Yawn

If we wanted Kamberi off the wage bill then sell him, he now goes to sit on the bench at Ibrox for 6 months and comes back with 6 months less time on his contract and probably not played for months!!

macca70
31-01-2020, 05:16 PM
Getting a bit tiresome, the amount of posts suggesting we’ll be letting Kamberi go and may leave ourselves with only Doidge as a recognised striker.

It’s not going to happen FFS.

It has happened, you been asleep for last few hours?

Jim44
31-01-2020, 05:17 PM
STV news reckon it's a done deal.

It’s only a done deal if and when we are guaranteed the signatures of the guys we are after. To me that’s at least McNulty plus one other striker. Docherty shouldn’t come into the equation.

I hope it goes through as if it doesn’t, Kamberi’s future at ER is zilch.

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2020, 05:22 PM
Is this not us using sevco to give one of our players some game time?

HoboHarry
31-01-2020, 05:23 PM
Did the window shut early?

brianmc
31-01-2020, 05:23 PM

Haha. Best player?
He's not even our best striker (from the pool of 2 we currently have)!

ElginHibbie
31-01-2020, 05:27 PM
Is this not us using sevco to give one of our players some game time?

Nah, it's only them taking advantage of us in this situation somehow

Tyler Durden
31-01-2020, 05:29 PM

Right on cue to prove my point.

Hibs will only sanction Kamberi’s move after we have McNulty or another forward signed. What about that, is hard to follow?

we are hibs
31-01-2020, 05:39 PM
That’s cool- you’ll be on ignore🤣

I am truly devestated.

superfurryhibby
31-01-2020, 05:41 PM
Hysteria. Net. Beyond parody some of the ***** on here. Grow up nappy boys, Kamberi is *****, no big loss, if he goes. One of the most bizarre bit of nonsense in any a year.

Jim44
31-01-2020, 06:12 PM
Hysteria. Net. Beyond parody some of the ***** on here. Grow up nappy boys, Kamberi is *****, no big loss, if he goes. One of the most bizarre bit of nonsense in any a year.

It’s amazing what 24 hours can do to a player’s reputation and ability. On FF last night, Kamberi was a heap of crap, tonight he is a possible contender to replace Morelos in summer. :faf::faf::faf:

Cropley10
31-01-2020, 06:25 PM
An absolute riddy. Shameless and embarrassing.

To sell/loan a first team starter to Rangers, now!? After all they’ve done, all they stand for. Unbelievable.

A new low.

Johnr17
31-01-2020, 06:29 PM

To sell/loan a first team starter to Rangers, now!? After all they’ve done, all they stand for. Unbelievable.

A new low.

Couldn’t agree more. Should be giving these bassas nothing

judas
31-01-2020, 06:35 PM
For me this is the best bit of business we have done for some time.

Kamberi is NOT a prolific striker and he is one of the most overrated players I have seen at Hibs.

As I write, I am assuming this is still a loan deal? If so it’s a no lose situation for us.

If we are still looking good for McNulty then we have won a watch as he is by far a more instinctive scorer

Very happy GGTHH

superfurryhibby
31-01-2020, 06:38 PM

A new low.

Words....fail me.

tonyrougier123
31-01-2020, 06:40 PM
For me this is the best bit of business we have done for some time.

Kamberi is NOT a prolific striker and he is one of the most overrated players I have seen at Hibs.

As I write, I am assuming this is still a loan deal? If so it’s a no lose situation for us.

If we are still looking good for McNulty then we have won a watch as he is by far a more instinctive scorer

Very happy GGTHH

We would still need another forward,we were looking for one before kamberi possibly heading west.

B.H.F.C
31-01-2020, 06:40 PM

Has it occurred that we’re maybe looking at there been benefit to us in doing it?

Greencore
31-01-2020, 06:41 PM
Meh

truehibernian
31-01-2020, 06:44 PM
Flo hasn't wanted to be here for ages. A few posters pre-season who know (stevie bee for one) were 100% on The Rangers link then - and so it proved. It's been in the back burner for a good while and come to fruition. Not overly concerned given his contribution this season (and tail end of last). Wish him well warming the bench or the main stand at Ibrox :greengrin

Cropley10
31-01-2020, 06:47 PM
Words....fail me.

They don’t fail me. Try less of the condescension and more of a rational reply.

Ranger the new version, the one that pretends to be the old one are everything that’s bad, wrong, with Scottish football. I’d give them nothing. Ever.

They are, after all, a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. In that, nothing has changed. That my Club would loan a player, to support their hubris, their entitlement, their challenge for the title, built on a mountain of more debt, is pathetic.

KingPat4
31-01-2020, 06:47 PM
It does seem odd that there seems to be some kind of love in going on between us and the Huns, I can't remember such a scenario in my fifty odd years as a Hibbie.

I have to trust that those in charge are getting the best deal for Hibernian, but it will never change my intense dislike for Glasgow Rangers and everything they stand for.

As someone said earlier, 'Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer'.

:flag::flag:

Cropley10
31-01-2020, 06:48 PM

They’d not get the steam off my p***.

KingPat4
31-01-2020, 06:49 PM
Has it occurred that we’re maybe looking at there been benefit to us in doing it?

This.

truehibernian
31-01-2020, 06:49 PM

Ranger the new version, the one that pretends to be the old one are everything that’s bad, wrong, with Scottish football. I’d give them nothing. Ever.

They are, after all, a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. In that, nothing has changed. That my Club would loan a player, to support their hubris, their entitlement, their challenge for the title, built on a mountain of more debt, is pathetic.

So are Celtic - glad they loaned Hendo and Stokesy though :aok:

It's football, it's life - stress less, relax more :agree:

Cropley10
31-01-2020, 06:50 PM
It does seem odd that there seems to be some kind of love in going on between us and the Huns, I can't remember such a scenario in my fifty odd years as a Hibbie.

I have to trust that those in charge are getting the best deal for Hibernian, but it will never change my intense dislike for Glasgow Rangers and everything they stand for.

As someone said earlier, 'Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer'.

In this situation it’s absolutely vital that the Chief Exec’s acknowledged club allegiance isn’t mentioned. Absolutely essential that it’s not even mentioned.

Cropley10
31-01-2020, 06:58 PM
So are Celtic - glad they loaned Hendo and Stokesy though :aok:

It's football, it's life - stress less, relax more :agree:

I know you know your football, the game in Scotland. I’m no fan of Celtic, whatsoever but Rangers are the lowest of the low. They’re cheats. Morelos for example shouldn’t even be playing here, he doesn’t qualify. The SFA bend over backwards to ensure they survive.

I’m half Italian and we have a saying it Italy, that I love Il calcio è la cosa più importante delle cose meno importanti

Football is the most important of the least important things in life...

superfurryhibby
31-01-2020, 06:58 PM

Sorry, but I find this all a bit surreal. The idea that Flo would support anyones bid for anything is ridic. As for the rest, it's a game of football, not a moral high ground game of righteous indignation. As I get into my dotage, I've learned to save my outrage for things that matter. Flo to Hun doesn't do it for me.

ElginHibbie
31-01-2020, 06:59 PM
In this situation it’s absolutely vital that the Chief Exec’s acknowledged club allegiance isn’t mentioned. Absolutely essential that it’s not even mentioned.

Ah yes Leeann the Rangers supporter, she's obviously been playing the long con of waiting until we have a player she can convince is too good for us and that they should go to Rangers and sit on their bench. And to keep her cover up, has had the club deal more with Celtic during her in time in charge than Rangers.

She's a real mastermind

KingPat4
31-01-2020, 07:03 PM

Agreed, she must be aware of some possible fall out.

I'm well known about my outspoken thoughts on the Huns going back to childhood coming from a small town that was full of them, came to blows on many occasions. I don't think they should even exist - they died in 2012 and there should have been no resurrection.

However....,

It's Hibs first and last for me and if we benefit from it I can deal with that.

Sir David Gray
31-01-2020, 07:03 PM
Do we have a special relationship with Rangers now?

I'd rather have a special relationship with ISIS.

Captain Trips
31-01-2020, 07:05 PM

A new low.

Nah we are just using Sevco to give him game time and keep him fit for us, they are a new club that has not won anything so got to use them accordingly.

Cropley10
31-01-2020, 07:09 PM
Sorry, but I find this all a bit surreal. The idea that Flo would support anyones bid for anything is ridic. As for the rest, it's a game of football, not a moral high ground game of righteous indignation. As I get into my dotage, I've learned to save my outrage for things that matter. Flo to Hun doesn't do it for me.

Well, as you get in to your dotage try not to condescend folk with the truly childless, “words fail me”.

But you know this anyway.

Cropley10
31-01-2020, 07:10 PM
Nah we are just using Sevco to give him game time and keep him fit for us, they are a new club that has not won anything so got to use them accordingly.

The Petrofac Training Cup, winners.

Runners Up, the previous year.

Shanksaidno
31-01-2020, 07:22 PM
Kamberi goes there and does nothing. So then he is not welcome back here. Also as he has done nothing, no other teams want him SO we then are left with a player we dont want and his value has plummeted. So what is the point of all of this. It cant be to get docherty for 6 months as I am not convinced he wants to come to us either !!

Daydreamer
31-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Kamberi goes there and does nothing. So then he is not welcome back here. Also as he has done nothing, no other teams want him SO we then are left with a player we dont want and his value has plummeted. So what is the point of all of this. It cant be to get docherty for 6 months as I am not convinced he wants to come to us either !!

Could'nt have put it better myself. Sums it right up

truehibernian
31-01-2020, 07:33 PM
Could'nt have put it better myself. Sums it right up

Two clubs have put in bids for him this window which Hibs rejected (not The Rangers) - tells me Hibs are confident of off-loading him either way. Does well at The Rangers, he goes to them for money as per agreed within the loan - they don't want him, Hibs get cash from either of the other clubs or any other suitor. Good deal either way and Hibs have done well getting cash for a player who wants to leave. Strikes me as good business sense by Hibs :aok:

calumhibee1
31-01-2020, 07:39 PM

Why are you not convinced Docherty wants to come here? If he doesn’t want to then he won’t.

chookyembra
31-01-2020, 07:41 PM

Could not agree with this more, this is an absolute disgrace from our club. Why we would support giving one of our better players to any team we are competing with, never mind those complete tossers, is disgusting.

Saint Hibee
31-01-2020, 07:47 PM

A new low.

This. 100% this.

Potty78
31-01-2020, 07:49 PM
Why are you not convinced Docherty wants to come here? If he doesn’t want to then he won’t.

I'm with you on this, dont understand why people keep saying docherty doesn't want to be here. How do people know this?

Shanksaidno
31-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Am sure I read he expressed a preference to go down south ... cant remember which team was in for him. The Rangers could be putting subliminal pressure of some kind on him to come to us to allow the kamberi move to happen (or maybe I am overthinking this)

snedzuk
31-01-2020, 08:10 PM
so long as he doesnt do a Colin Stein on Wednesday

hibeerealist
31-01-2020, 08:11 PM

Yee of little faith, 3 so far and we are trying very hard on two others GGTTH

Scottie
31-01-2020, 08:15 PM
Would it not be written in contract he couldn't play against his parent club ? ******ing hope so

hibeerealist
31-01-2020, 08:16 PM
I'd rather have a special relationship with ISIS.

Get a grip SDG

7Hero
31-01-2020, 08:18 PM
I think this is absolute bonkers.

Have you ever heard of a team in 5th place loaning a player (first team regular) to a team in 2nd place. Ok he has circumstances blah blah and some will be delighted etc. but it is complete and utter bonkers.

only in scotland and only hibs ..

Golden Bear
31-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Sky Sports are of the opinion that Rangers have agreed IN PRINCIPLE to SIGNING Flo Kamberi from Hibernian.

That makes more sense.

FilipinoHibs
31-01-2020, 08:27 PM

I think Gerrard is a reasonable individual who stands above the sectarian nonsense. A football man who will work with other teams. Don't think he has shown a condescending attitude to Scottish football and enjoys the passion of the game here.

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2020, 08:28 PM
Sky Sports are of the opinion that Rangers have agreed IN PRINCIPLE to SIGNING Flo Kamberi from Hibernian.

That makes more sense.

What does? It’s a loan deal to the end of the season according to all of the sources.

Blaster
31-01-2020, 08:30 PM

Ooohhh getting nervous yet mate?? 😄