PDA

View Full Version : Michael Stewart Eats his words !

Sammy7nil
28-01-2020, 08:59 PM
I like Michael however he was slating Doidge in the first half saying Shankland was fantastic. Doidge could learn from Shanklands all round game and finishing.

Doidge hits a hat-trick Shankland goes missing in action and Michael has to back track. :aok::greengrin

I know who I would rather have in my team.

Shankland could be a great and will no doubt be sold for a healthy profit but for me he has still to prove himself in the top flight.

xyz23jc
28-01-2020, 09:05 PM
I like Michael however he was slating Doidge in the first half saying Shankland was fantastic. Doidge could learn from Shanklands all round game and finishing.

Doidge hits a hat-trick Shankland goes missing in action and Michael has to back track. :aok::greengrin

I know who I would rather have in my team.

Shankland could be a great and will no doubt be sold for a healthy profit but for me he has still to prove himself in the top flight.

Only care aboot thi boay in Green & White! Barrie night fur thi big man! Shut a fair few up as well! :agree:

Aim Here
28-01-2020, 09:07 PM

Maybe the jury's still out, but he's just scored twice in two games up against a Premiership team when he's only had a Championship team backing him up. The evidence is starting to suggest that he could cut it...

Allant1981
28-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Maybe the jury's still out, but he's just scored twice in two games up against a Premiership team when he's only had a Championship team backing him up. The evidence is starting to suggest that he could cut it...

To be fair he couldnt really miss the one last time out, tonight's goal was a cracker

MartinfaePorty
28-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Boy behind me in the East Stand who slated Doidge all game and left after his 2nd will be gutted

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

28-01-2020, 09:09 PM

So did Cummings

Sammy7nil
28-01-2020, 09:19 PM
So did Cummings

That is who I think of too, Jason still has time but he has had to drop down a few levels and is not yet a first team starter. Although that may change.

WeeRussell
28-01-2020, 09:23 PM
To be fair he couldnt really miss the one last time out, tonight's goal was a cracker

Not after he was clever and composed enough to sit our keeper down having got behind the defence.

Thankfully tonight was the artful doidger’s night though. Brilliant stuff.

Phil MaGlass
28-01-2020, 09:27 PM
Not after he was clever and composed enough to sit our keeper down having got behind the defence.

Thankfully tonight was the artful doidger’s night though. Brilliant stuff.

Like it, artful doidger

BILLYHIBS
28-01-2020, 09:48 PM

To be fair difficult chance took it well sold our keeper and our defence a dummy and then calmly rolled the ball into the other corner easy as you like

Tonights goal was a zipper as soon as he chested it down you knew it was a goal Rocky no chance too much pace on the ball fairly flew past him

The scouts in the stand would have been impressed but seemed to disappear after that missing a chance on the volley after the goal

Hiber-nation
28-01-2020, 09:53 PM
The big man was woeful in the first half and hopefully got a few words of encouragement at half time. Brilliantly taken hat-trick.

Ozyhibby
28-01-2020, 09:54 PM
I’d say both strikers had a good night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O'Rourke3
28-01-2020, 10:02 PM
To be fair he couldnt really miss the one last time out, tonight's goal was a crackerYes but he missed a one on one second half. Rocky made a great block.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Eyrie
28-01-2020, 10:12 PM
Like it, artful doidger

It's the right nickname for him.

Brightside
28-01-2020, 10:15 PM
The big man was woeful in the first half and hopefully got a few words of encouragement at half time. Brilliantly taken hat-trick.

thought he had a great game even bar the goals - his work rate is a different planet compared to Flo

tamig
28-01-2020, 10:18 PM

Thats a bit unfair. He had a lot of work to do with that Tannadice goal and did superbly. Hardly a sitter.

ancient hibee
28-01-2020, 10:20 PM
Yes but he missed a one on one second half. Rocky made a great block.

Don’t think that was Shankland.

Del Boy
28-01-2020, 10:30 PM

That was Louis Appéré

O'Rourke3
29-01-2020, 06:29 AM
That was Louis AppéréFair enough. Couldn't get a clear view from where I was and assumed it was him as he was furthest forward

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Allant1981
29-01-2020, 06:37 AM
Thats a bit unfair. He had a lot of work to do with that Tannadice goal and did superbly. Hardly a sitter.

Wasnt a sitter but as soon as marciano went onto his backside it was pretty easy for a striker that good. We made it easy for him as the marking was pretty crap. Anyway we are through and thats the main thing

SquashedFrogg
29-01-2020, 07:07 AM
Boy behind me in the East Stand who slated Doidge all game and left after his 2nd will be gutted

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Might have been the same boy couple of seats along from me.

Hibby Bairn
29-01-2020, 11:20 AM
The scouts in the stand would have been impressed but seemed to disappear after that missing a chance on the volley after the goal

They’ll have been away early to tuck into the half time fare. All part of the job.

jacomo
29-01-2020, 11:42 AM

Rocky’s a great shot stopper, maybe the best in Scotland.

Hibeewilly
29-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Rocky’s a great shot stopper, maybe the best in Scotland.

Without a doubt.... can't remember the last time he was beaten one on one either....

eastcoasthibby
30-01-2020, 08:24 AM
Without a doubt.... can't remember the last time he was beaten one on one either....

Now we know what's going to happen on Saturday ....😮