PDA

View Full Version : Hearts’ Finances?

broondog
25-01-2020, 03:11 PM
Correct me if I’m wrong but the amount of cash they are *****ing on people like Boyce and the numerous others they have bought over the past few years must be in breach of UEFA financial regulations. From the official UEFA website:

“The UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations were established to prevent professional football clubs spending more than they earn in the pursuit of success and in doing so getting into financial problems which might threaten their long-term survival. “

“More than they earn” - they must be in breach of this while I can’t recall every signing theyv made was there squad not about 35 players? Naismith Boyce Halkit etc would have cost a lot with virtually nobody being sold.It cover the past few years so I’m sure I’m missing lots too.

It just makes no sense how they have all this money anyway.clearly gaining an unfair advantage over the at Mirren Hamilton to stay up.im
Sure those clubs would be very happy to be made aware of this breach.if they receive a financial penalty for cheating I reckon that would end then and they’d be ****ed in the championship, where they belong, next season.

Golden Bear
25-01-2020, 03:25 PM
Correct me if I’m wrong but the amount of cash they are *****ing on people like Boyce and the numerous others they have bought over the past few years must be in breach of UEFA financial regulations. From the official UEFA website:

“The UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations were established to prevent professional football clubs spending more than they earn in the pursuit of success and in doing so getting into financial problems which might threaten their long-term survival. “

“More than they earn” - they must be in breach of this while I can’t recall every signing theyv made was there squad not about 35 players? Naismith Boyce Halkit etc would have cost a lot with virtually nobody being sold.It cover the past few years so I’m sure I’m missing lots too.

It just makes no sense how they have all this money anyway.clearly gaining an unfair advantage over the at Mirren Hamilton to stay up.im
Sure those clubs would be very happy to be made aware of this breach.if they receive a financial penalty for cheating I reckon that would end then and they’d be ****ed in the championship, where they belong, next season.

They seem to be lucky enough to have a few mystery benefactors. I presume that these sources of "income" will be legitimately allowed.

TimeForHeroes16
25-01-2020, 03:29 PM
FFP does not exist in Scottish football

GreenCastle
25-01-2020, 03:29 PM
Do Scottish teams even do financial fair play ?

If not it's a pretty straight forward question the SFA should be accountable for.

Since452
25-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Do they not have millions coming from their fans every season?

Weegreenman
25-01-2020, 03:36 PM
On hearing about Saracens demotion for breaching their wage cap, what do folks up here think about a wage cap in the Scottish Premiership?

GreenCastle
25-01-2020, 03:38 PM
On hearing about Saracens demotion for breaching their wage cap, what do folks up here think about a wage cap in the Scottish Premiership?

Old Firm would never agree - also would you want Hibs to be limited to teams like Livi.

Similar to the TV deal the Old Firm pretty much run the game up here.

Sad state of affairs.

broondog
25-01-2020, 03:38 PM
FFP does not exist in Scottish football

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/club-licensing/

It most certainly does.my guess would be no club until now has breached the rules as most of the league sell regularly and replace players cheaper.my point is this is certainly not what they’ve been doing.it doesn’t matter if fans cash is coming in.its that clubs have to “balance the books” then again you would know this if you bothered to read the regulation

Michael
25-01-2020, 03:39 PM

Don't think it's workable. Every other league in Europe would be at an advantage.

GreenCastle
25-01-2020, 03:41 PM
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/club-licensing/

It most certainly does.my guess would be no club until now has breached the rules as most of the league sell regularly and replace players cheaper.my point is this is certainly not what they’ve been doing.it doesn’t matter if fans cash is coming in.its that clubs have to “balance the books” then again you would know this if you bothered to read the regulation

Haven't got time to read all the documents currently - does it state how finances are checked?

Club licensing slightly different to teams spending money from mystery people.

EI255
25-01-2020, 03:47 PM
Direct debits from people who have no life and/or sad life's.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

The 90+2
25-01-2020, 03:48 PM
No really worth the discussion in the middle of a hibs game, surely?

Michael
25-01-2020, 03:50 PM
No really worth the discussion in the middle of a hibs game, surely?

But it's worth having a discussion during a Hibs game about what's worth discussing during a Hibs game?

The 90+2
25-01-2020, 03:59 PM
But it's worth having a discussion during a Hibs game about what's worth discussing during a Hibs game?

Correct 👍 game was up the pole and nothing really happening when I looked at the thread.

tamig
25-01-2020, 04:03 PM

How’s that? Do you say the same about HSL donators?

matty_f
25-01-2020, 04:04 PM
I don't care about their finances, I do hope they continue to waste the significant financial advantage that they have though.

To have spent what they've spent and have a half-finished stand and a relegation battle to show for it is marvelous.

Jack Hackett
25-01-2020, 04:15 PM
I don't care about their finances, I do hope they continue to waste the significant financial advantage that they have though.

To have spent what they've spent and have a half-finished stand and a relegation battle to show for it is marvelous.

They pay way over the odds for everything from wages to infrastructure. The 'benefactor' and the 'simple' fans are taking a solid financial hit, which is great karma

green day
25-01-2020, 04:20 PM
How’s that? Do you say the same about HSL donators?

You and me must be right saddos, eh Tam?

I am looking forward to being even sadder next year and getting a strip with my name on it :thumbsup:

Jdawg
25-01-2020, 04:24 PM
£6 per week for Boyce, 3.5 year deal. Might be the reason he opted for them rather than Aberdeen.

TheMrSandiego
25-01-2020, 04:25 PM

They are nowhere even close to breaching FFP unfortunately. Of the players you mentioned their, they only paid money for Boyce. That was offset by the sale of Jake Mulraney. They offloaded Glen Whelan, which would likely free up a fair wage.

They have wasted a ridiculous amount of money on terrible players and have far too big a squad, but they get lucky with player sales. Lafferty to Rangers a prime example.

At times I read some crazy stuff on here. Plenty of ammo to slag Hearts for, FFP breaches are not one.

-Jonesy-
25-01-2020, 04:25 PM
£6 per week for Boyce, 3.5 year deal. Might be the reason he opted for them rather than Aberdeen.

Aberdeen only offering £4.50 like?

CB_NO3
25-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Who cares tbh. They are spending about 23k a week on Levein, Naismith, Boyce and Berra 🤣

Keith_M
25-01-2020, 04:50 PM
Complaining about Hearts spending levels is a bit desperate.

It really is none of our business.

emerald green
25-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Is it not a bit strange that the Yams mystery "benefactors" have managed to remain totally anonymous? I wonder why.

green day
25-01-2020, 04:58 PM
Complaining about Hearts spending money is a bit desperate.

Correct - they have some person / people who want to give them cash.....a bit like the lotto winner did with Partick.

There are far worse and more murky things going on in sport than some radge wanting to give them money and remain anonymous, its entirely fine.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-01-2020, 05:25 PM
They seem to be lucky enough to have a few mystery benefactors. I presume that these sources of "income" will be legitimately allowed.

Just as well these benefactors stood back and kept their powder dry whilst the odd jambo here and there gave up their Christmas presents to buy shares of which certificates were never made or received. Kinda like “maroon on maroon”.

So someone correct me if I’m wrong - apart from not having a say in how things are run, you can pump money into the club tax-free through “contributions”. Even more valuable than ST revenue as it’s money for nothing (and tax-free).

They’ve played a blinder if that’s the case - I’m sure Lithuanian pensioners agree.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-01-2020, 05:29 PM

The voice of reason as ever.

Ooo-vah-voo...

matty_f
25-01-2020, 05:32 PM
The voice of reason as ever.

Ooo-vah-voo...

😂 Eranu!

Kano Kirsty
25-01-2020, 05:39 PM
I think we need to be worrying more about our finances to be honest. Not in the sense that we’re struggling but I’m not yet convinced that Mr Gordon is the saviour he has been made out to be. Olli being sold to Ross County for example, I understand that was against the managers wishes.

Stuart93
25-01-2020, 05:42 PM
I think we need to be worrying more about our finances to be honest. Not in the sense that we’re struggling but I’m not yet convinced that Mr Gordon is the saviour he has been made out to be. Olli being sold to Ross County for example, I understand that was against the managers wishes.

It was Oli who pushed the move through as he wanted first team football

But don’t let that get in the way of your narrative

Greencore
25-01-2020, 05:42 PM
I think we need to be worrying more about our finances to be honest. Not in the sense that we’re struggling but I’m not yet convinced that Mr Gordon is the saviour he has been made out to be. Olli being sold to Ross County for example, I understand that was against the managers wishes.maybe they made an offer we couldn't refuse?

wallpaperman
25-01-2020, 05:48 PM

They might be a bunch of weirdos, but they are a pretty loyal and generous bunch, i’ll give them that.

Wish we had more paying to HSL like they do.

wallpaperman
25-01-2020, 05:52 PM
Is it not a bit strange that the Yams mystery "benefactors" have managed to remain totally anonymous? I wonder why.

I asked this on a thread a few weeks ago but it got buried or nobody knew the answer;

In this day an age of very strict money laundering regulations, how can a business accept money from an anonymous source?

I appreciate that some high up at Hearts will know, but surely their auditors have to know this to sign off the accounts?

Anyway, i’ve always just assumed the person is old Annie herself.

I'm Spartacus
25-01-2020, 05:57 PM

I'll remind you about the VERY loyal HSL contributors - I guess you don't, and would never, donate to Hibs if it came to the crunch. I'd say we are a better club than posters like yourself suggest we are.

I'm Spartacus
25-01-2020, 05:59 PM
I do not get why these threads keep appearing. Their finances are not our concern, their overspending has ****ed them once and it's clear we will be in different splits this season showing any overspending isn't giving them any advantage.

Put the energy into our own club and stop looking over our shoulders.

Alfred E Newman
25-01-2020, 06:09 PM
It was Oli who pushed the move through as he wanted first team football

But don’t let that get in the way of your narrative

Ross said he would rather it had been a loan deal. Oli would have the same chance of first team football going on loan.

sambajustice
25-01-2020, 06:12 PM
They might be a bunch of weirdos, but they are a pretty loyal and generous bunch, i’ll give them that.

Wish we had more paying to HSL like they do.

Thing is, to me at least, HSL just comes across a bit tin pot. Stuff like 2000 sauzees or whatever the feick is just sounds like nonsense.

Granted I don't know the inner workings of the hearts scheme but they seem to do a lot better than the hibs one

Kano Kirsty
25-01-2020, 06:31 PM
maybe they made an offer we couldn't refuse?

You’re probably correct and in my personal opinion he wasn’t going to have much of a future at us.

But it’ll be interesting to see how much of the cash Jack gets to spend ?

Greencore
25-01-2020, 06:36 PM
You’re probably correct and in my personal opinion he wasn’t going to have much of a future at us.

But it’ll be interesting to see how much of the cash Jack gets to spend ?
Of course, very interesting. However I do believe if Jamie gullan had not have had a goal scoring run then we wouldn't have sold Oli.

allezsauzee
25-01-2020, 06:53 PM
I'm pretty sure both Hibs and Hearts spend a similar percentage of turnover on salaries (approx. 55% I think) and I'm sure they wouldn't have spent more on Boyce than we did on Doidge or else they would have called this out on an official communication to remind us all that they are the big team.

Hiber-nation
25-01-2020, 06:55 PM
Why do people care about this? Someone puts money into a football club. End of story.

Eyrie
25-01-2020, 08:41 PM
I asked this on a thread a few weeks ago but it got buried or nobody knew the answer;

In this day an age of very strict money laundering regulations, how can a business accept money from an anonymous source?

I appreciate that some high up at Hearts will know, but surely their auditors have to know this to sign off the accounts?

The source isn't anonymous to the club, and the auditors will be able to see who it is from. However the source can request anonymity which means that they aren't publicly named.

Barney McGrew
25-01-2020, 08:45 PM
I'm pretty sure both Hibs and Hearts spend a similar percentage of turnover on salaries (approx. 55% I think) and I'm sure they wouldn't have spent more on Boyce than we did on Doidge or else they would have called this out on an official communication to remind us all that they are the big team.

The percentages are roughly the same, but they spent £1.5m more than us on the two clubs accounts for 2018.

eastmainsmsh
25-01-2020, 08:46 PM

plus it's easier to get to belfast from Edinburgh if he gets loaned to linfield 😂

I'm Spartacus
25-01-2020, 10:54 PM
Thing is, to me at least, HSL just comes across a bit tin pot. Stuff like 2000 sauzees or whatever the feick is just sounds like nonsense.

Granted I don't know the inner workings of the hearts scheme but they seem to do a lot better than the hibs one

STOP IT!

Any group of fans putting their hands in their pocket are anything but "tin pot". Have a word with yourself.

Sir David Gray
25-01-2020, 11:06 PM

I can't believe we're not competing for a signing with clubs that are paying £6 in wages!

I hope Ron Gordon's at the game on Tuesday so I can have a word. That's an outrage!

Biggie
25-01-2020, 11:18 PM
This talk if £6k a week for Boyce.....JHC £6k a week...hearts...I never thought they'd ***** that sort of money.
Got me thinking, what's the hibs guys on ?
Anyone in the know any idea ?....cant believe we'd have anyone on that.

bigwheel
25-01-2020, 11:31 PM
This talk if £6k a week for Boyce.....JHC £6k a week...hearts...I never thought they'd ***** that sort of money.
Got me thinking, what's the hibs guys on ?
Anyone in the know any idea ?....cant believe we'd have anyone on that.

there has been consistent chat that some of the guys signed this season by us are on a serious wedge. I’ve heard from numerous sources that at least Doidge and Vella got the same level of wages ..6k a week.....that is almost Sauzee type of money. Surprised me at first...but the people that have commented are football people..so has made me think there’s some truth in it..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hibeesmad
26-01-2020, 05:49 AM
Let them crack on with what their doing. Reality is they have spent more than any other team outside the Old Firm this season and they sit bottom of the league, with us more than double the amount of points in front of them, even after gifting them a win. They still have their former DOF/Manager on the books as well as his side kick who managed to get more points in his two home games in charge than Stendel has since his arrival. Told their captain to go and train with the reserves leading to him publicly criticising the management in place. Letting two of their strikers leave the club who then go and score on their debuts, whilst they fail to score in Dingwall. But it's all good because their manager goes for a pint with the fans, when he's not back in Germany.

Since90+2
26-01-2020, 05:53 AM
Couldn't care less about their finances just find it highly amusing they are bottom of the league and likely to get relegated.

I'll enjoy watching them get pumped today too and the fact they are once again going to finish behind us. #pleasing #mindthatgap

FilipinoHibs
26-01-2020, 06:33 AM

Agree that is my take. Why did not the money not appear when they needed saved? Nobody would put that amount of money in without some control of how it was used. The many spun benefactors have been debunked. Queen B could easily use a front vehicle to pump the money through. All we know whatever it is it s not sustainable and the end game us in sight. They will have to cut their cloth accordingly. So far the over spend has taken them to bottom of the league by 4 points and disastrous stand project. Looking forward to the next few years.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-01-2020, 06:46 AM
Maybe it’s a back door man? :)

staunchhibby
26-01-2020, 07:27 AM
Why are we obsessed about there finances

FilipinoHibs
26-01-2020, 08:32 AM
Why are we obsessed about there finances

Because of the dishonest and insane way they have run and are running the club financially, it is another club to beat them with. Plus it is essentially cheating in the past and not sustainable currently. Their deluded fans have always thought it was not an issue just as they think they are a big team on the verge of conquering Europe and all their signings will become world beaters.

cocteautwin
26-01-2020, 08:32 AM
I do not get why these threads keep appearing. Their finances are not our concern, their overspending has ****ed them once and it's clear we will be in different splits this season showing any overspending isn't giving them any advantage.

Put the energy into our own club and stop looking over our shoulders.

Correct - they have some person / people who want to give them cash.....a bit like the lotto winner did with Partick.

There are far worse and more murky things going on in sport than some radge wanting to give them money and remain anonymous, its entirely fine.

Why would we not be concerned with HMFC finances? Outside the OF, there’s only 2 trophies vaguely up for grabs each year in Scotland. On the off chance that both celtic and rangers mess up one year and leave a trophy up for grabs amongst the also-rans, then the club who spends the most money is the one most likely to be lifting it.

If our local rivals are winning trophies due to tens of millions of extra money spent then I think it’s something that needs to be highlighted. Their previous spend of £100m+ won them 3 Scottish Cups in a time when we were spending our money on stadium and infrastructure so were under sever financial handicap.

Fortunately their recent spend of £25m plus the £5m extra funding that will need to be be pumped in to the end of this season has only got them to the bottom of the league and built them a garbage stand who’s players tunnel doesn’t even line up with the centre line. Their club is being run by a clueless idiot and the more laughs it gives to us the better.

FilipinoHibs
26-01-2020, 08:35 AM
Why would we not be concerned with HMFC finances? Outside the OF, there’s only 2 trophies vaguely up for grabs each year in Scotland. On the off chance that both celtic and rangers mess up one year and leave a trophy up for grabs amongst the also-rans, then the club who spends the most money is the one most likely to be lifting it.

If our local rivals are winning trophies due to tens of millions of extra money spent then I think it’s something that needs to be highlighted. Their previous spend of £100m+ won them 3 Scottish Cups in a time when we were spending our money on stadium and infrastructure so were under sever financial handicap.

Fortunately their recent spend of £25m plus the £5m extra funding that will need to be be pumped in to the end of this season has only got them to the bottom of the league and built them a garbage stand who’s players tunnel doesn’t even line up with the centre line. Their club is being run by a clueless idiot and the more laughs it gives to us the better.

I sat through 22 and 17 in a row, 4-0 and 5-1. I am enjoying every minute of this Jambo farce.

wallpaperman
26-01-2020, 08:36 AM
The source isn't anonymous to the club, and the auditors will be able to see who it is from. However the source can request anonymity which means that they aren't publicly named.

Thanks Eyrie, I kind of thought the auditors would be the ones who had to know. They must run a tight ship as no names ever got out, only rumours. :wink:

I think the long and short of any thread about Hearts finances is that while there are benefactors (mystery or named) willing to plug any shortfalls, and they have a lot coming in each year through the FOH, they are financially in an OK position.

Clearly not the self sufficient model they try and make out, but when has that ever been the case in most of our lifetimes.

FilipinoHibs
26-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Thanks Eyrie, I kind of thought the auditors would be the ones who had to know. They must run a tight ship as no names ever got out, only rumours. :wink:

I think the long and short of any thread about Hearts finances is that while there are benefactors (mystery or named) willing to plug any shortfalls, and they have a lot coming in each year through the FOH, they are financially in an OK position.

Clearly not the self sufficient model they try and make out, but when has that ever been the case in most of our lifetimes.

I think the point is that FOH money will dry up once the shares go into fans hands and that these donations are not sustainable. That will mean Hearts operating on a much smaller budget than they are now with all that implies. They will have no access to credit and have to live within their real income.

Oscar T Grouch
26-01-2020, 08:44 AM
Are we no meant to have a hertz megathread? Should this and the 15 point back thread not be merged into it? Otherwise what’s the point of the megathread?
Honest, I’m not the sort of person who sorts and aligns things on his desk into size, colour and shapes😏

cocteautwin
26-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Are we no meant to have a hertz megathread? Should this and the 15 point back thread not be merged into it? Otherwise what’s the point of the megathread?
Honest, I’m not the sort of person who sorts and aligns things on his desk into size, colour and shapes[emoji57]

While they are bottom of the league I think it calls for a 3 pronged attack

emerald green
26-01-2020, 09:18 AM

I understand that, but if all you are doing is supporting your club (financially) why would anyone want to keep it a secret?

cocteautwin
26-01-2020, 09:30 AM
I understand that, but if all you are doing is supporting your club (financially) why would anyone want to keep it a secret?

Would you want to be associated with the sh!t show currently taking place at Tynecastle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerald green
26-01-2020, 09:43 AM
Would you want to be associated with the sh!t show currently taking place at Tynecastle?

No, I wouldn't, yet these "benefactors" are giving them loads of money.

wallpaperman
26-01-2020, 09:57 AM

Perhaps it is the owner of a medium sized, but fairly well know local business, who doesn’t publicly want to be seen to be financially supporting one but not the other?

We all know how these types of things can be viewed locally, ‘l’m never drinking Strongbow’ again as one of a hundred examples.

JohnMcM
26-01-2020, 10:23 AM

Although it's funny to see and laugh at their footballing troubles right now, I agree with you on this.

jgl07
26-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Perhaps it is the owner of a medium sized, but fairly well know local business, who doesn’t publicly want to be seen to be financially supporting one but not the other?

We all know how these types of things can be viewed locally, ‘l’m never drinking Strongbow’ again as one of a hundred examples.

Well I haven’t drank Strongbow since they sponsored Hearts. But then again I never drank it before either.

Wembley67
26-01-2020, 11:31 AM

Exactly. The person in question could be extremely high profile in his sector and doesn't want to be named in the press due to the associations and trouble that goes with publicly backing a sports club.

emerald green
26-01-2020, 11:34 AM

Fair comment.

04Sauzee
30-11-2020, 04:46 PM
Hearts have posted their accounts today. Showing something like a £473k profit, haven't seen the full statement

Edit.. Link here

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/annual-report-2020

jacomo
30-11-2020, 04:56 PM
Hearts have posted their accounts today. Showing something like a £473k profit, haven't seen the full statement

Edit.. Link here

Wonder how the fans feel about their donations being used to turn a 'small' profit.

Fine, no doubt.

Another fine piece of work by Dr A Budge.

Billy Whizz
30-11-2020, 05:16 PM
£3.6m from the benefactor and FOH

Magpie
30-11-2020, 05:18 PM
£646k on a legal battle they lost.

green day
30-11-2020, 05:20 PM
On the basis that loads of that accounting period was in the Premiership (albeit curtailed) their next set of accounts will be eye wateringly bad.

Basically the benefactor *****ed £3m on nothing last year and will presumably do the same this year.

Excellent stuff, really excellent.

eta - of course the BBC headline is Hearts Report a profit - fannies - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55137731

danhibees1875
30-11-2020, 05:21 PM
"enforced expulsion"

:greengrin

Bostonhibby
30-11-2020, 05:27 PM
"enforced expulsion"

:greengrinThe accountants couldn't spell expungulated.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

The 90+2
30-11-2020, 05:29 PM
£3.6m from the benefactor and FOH

Lucky people.

Bostonhibby
30-11-2020, 05:33 PM
£3.6m from the benefactor and FOHThat's the sort of money you need to ensure you finish bottom and are relegated (or whatever Mrs doctor Budge calls it).

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

The Tubs
30-11-2020, 05:40 PM
That comma in the first quoted phrase shows the competence levels at Hearts.

CropleyWasGod
30-11-2020, 05:47 PM
Initial thoughts.

How were they going to do a further £3m of trading from April to June?

Net current liabilities of £9m. That's not good, heading into lockdown.

The repayment of AB's loan has been put back a further 12 months. Now at just over £4.4m

The loan of £1m from another director isn't repayable until October 2023.

Not sure if the Hickey sale would be reflected here. Can't remember when that was. If it is, they didn't get much for him.

114 football and coaching staff :confused:

Billy Whizz
30-11-2020, 05:54 PM
Initial thoughts.

The repayment of AB's loan has been put back a further 12 months. Now at just over £4.4m

Not sure if the Hickey sale would be reflected here. Can't remember when that was. If it is, they didn't get much for him.

Think Hickey will be into the next year
Interesting also £742k claimed via Furlough. Think they are one of the first teams to show Furlough in their accounts

Peevemor
30-11-2020, 05:54 PM
Initial thoughts.

114 football and coaching staff :confused:I'm sure Budge said at the time that the early end to the season cost them £1m, and even that looks like an exaggeration.

The money they're going through is incredible.

bigwheel
30-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Think Hickey will be into the next year
Interesting also £742k claimed via Furlough. Think they are one of the first teams to show Furlough in their accounts

thats around 90 people full furlough amount, for that duration...quite a claim that

Billy Whizz
30-11-2020, 05:58 PM
thats around 90 people full furlough amount, for that duration...quite a claim that

Col2
30-11-2020, 05:58 PM
And yet Hearts fans should be challenging the quality of player acquisition and the quality of manager appointment.

Continue to look slow, lacking goals and suspect at centra half.

They should also be asking given these numbers why they haven’t purchased the club through FOH, instead this is delayed indefinitely and supporters funds goes to fund Budge we ego trip.

The BBC Programme showed how unprofessional the club is surrounded by wee sweetly wives. “Onwards and upwards Daniel”

h1bs4life
30-11-2020, 06:15 PM
Initial thoughts.

Not sure of all the ins and outs , does that mean despite showing all the money kicking about they didn't offer season ticket holders the option of a refund last season with there money going towards profit.
If Budge's loan delayed for a year does that mean she will still be in charge for that length of time hopefully she is there for life.
114 football and coaching staff WTF think they could do with a few more.
No doubt a big announcement of a great balance sheet , the best balance sheet in the championship. They have turned into what we were accused of being under Rod more interested in balance sheets than football

Irish_Steve
30-11-2020, 06:17 PM
I can understand why so many Jambos contribute to FOH, after all, the club was in severe danger of going under and they rallied to the cause.

However, that is a huge amount of money to ***** away and it's hilarious how much the legal fees were! What was it Peter Grant said at the weekend lol

speedy_gonzales
30-11-2020, 06:18 PM

Edit.. Link here

Can't believe she used her honorary doctorate to sign that off 🤔

Ozyhibby
30-11-2020, 06:52 PM
I’ll not consider it a waste of money until they lose to Celtic next month. I’m sure their fans will think the same.

Col2
30-11-2020, 07:06 PM
Given it’s up to end of June then financial hit is for last 8 games - 4 at home?

Without the FOH and Benefactors cash they would have lost £3.2m in that period. They took in nearly £800k for furlough as well. It’s a staggering amount of a shortfall but as long as benefactors continue to support they can get by.

If you assume FOH continue to support then I would expect them to lose another c£5-£6m on top of £2m (net) lost up to end of June. They will have a gap of c£7m and even if benefactor bail them for another £3m, they will need £4m of additional funding.

They already have debts of £4m. The accounts state transfer of ownership is delayed by minimum 12 months. Tick Tock.

greenginger
30-11-2020, 07:31 PM
HoMFC accounts for 2020 now available, but the accounts for parent company Bidco1874 for 2019 have still not been released.

I wonder what’s in them that they don’t want the grunts to see. :cb

The 90+2
30-11-2020, 07:32 PM
See they aren’t being handed over until next summer now.

Irish_Steve
30-11-2020, 08:00 PM
See they aren’t being handed over until next summer now.

With great power comes great irresponsibility

cocteautwin
01-12-2020, 03:19 AM
Cash balances of £2.4m would suggest they haven't spent all the season ticket money before the season starts, but they probably have, considering they've taken in £3.7m in donations and also an extra loan from Budge via Bidco of £1.2m, so that's £5m in extra cash they've needed this year.

Cash balances are also boosted by them deferring PAYE of around £850k compared to last year and they also haven't paid their legal fees of £646k, so there's £1.5m of cash that'll be spent pretty quickly.

There's also an extra £1m loan facility created after year end. Considering the current economic climate one would imagine they need another £4m at least to see them through to the end of this season.

Totalling up at how much HMFC have spent of other people's money since Admin: there's £12m from Anderson, £2m STC money (probably Anderson again) and £11m from FoH. A whopping £25m before we count what Budge/BidCo have put in. Probably close to £30m when you add in Budge's money. That's a lot of money spent on a relegation and a cup defeat at Alloa Away.

HMFC are a financial basket case propped up by external sources of cash.

Those shares are never being transferred to FoH are they?

FilipinoHibs
01-12-2020, 06:15 AM
Cash balances of £2.4m would suggest they haven't spent all the season ticket money before the season starts, but they probably have, considering they've taken in £3.7m in donations and also an extra loan from Budge via Bidco of £1.2m, so that's £5m in extra cash they've needed this year.

Cash balances are also boosted by them deferring PAYE of around £850k compared to last year and they also haven't paid their legal fees of £646k, so there's £1.5m of cash that'll be spent pretty quickly.

There's also an extra £1m loan facility created after year end. Considering the current economic climate one would imagine they need another £4m at least to see them through to the end of this season.

Totalling up at how much HMFC have spent of other people's money since Admin: there's £12m from Anderson, £2m STC money (probably Anderson again) and £11m from FoH. A whopping £25m before we count what Budge/BidCo have put in. Probably close to £30m when you add in Budge's money. That's a lot of money spent on a relegation and a cup defeat at Alloa Away.

HMFC are a financial basket case propped up by external sources of cash.

Those shares are never being transferred to FoH are they?

Pleasing😀

Currie Hibee
01-12-2020, 06:18 AM
Tin hat on time!!! Given the pandemic I actually don’t think the accounts are that bad. Every club will have taken a pasting last year and without benefactors, JRS, HMRC defer etc then a large loss would be posted. A lot of businesses have taken advantage of HMRC deferrals and have needed additional support via government lending schemes or directors/ shareholders injecting fresh capital. I wouldn’t expect our accounts to be vastly different.

JimBHibees
01-12-2020, 06:20 AM
Pleasing😀

How fortunate have they been with their benefactors. Would be goosed otherwise

green day
01-12-2020, 06:29 AM
Brian McGlaughlin this morning has twice said today that Budge states that the £3m benefactor money is pretty much guaranteed every year.

Budge has also allowed a £1.2m loan facility.

They really better hope Anderson doesnt get ill.

What a shambolic way to run a football club.............

Col2
01-12-2020, 06:43 AM
Brian McGlaughlin this morning has twice said today that Budge states that the £3m benefactor money is pretty much guaranteed every year.

I would strongly suspect the benefactor money is directly linked to Budge being involved and when / IF she hands over the club to FOH then the benefactor money won’t be so available. Given the now critical reliance on this support I would guess the transfer to FOH is a lot longer than mid year 2021 away.

Stuart Wallace has sold the fans down the river. A spineless yes man who hasn’t provided any challange to the club given the financial basket case over last 2-3 years. No challange to the ridiculous spend on the park, the value from a £25m unfinished stand and the c£7m Budge bother in law received for fitting out the maroon monster.

He is now overseeing an almost impossible position to take over the club - loans to Budge and directors, a reliance on minimum £3m pa benefactor donation and a FOH income stream redirected to Budge to fund the club. He could and still could play hardball by drip feeding funds based on key outcomes and in effect holding board to account but he can’t wait to say yes to Budge even before she asks!

That BBC Programme showed how bowling club amateur FOH are, a tinpot organisation which has zero clue what to do other than bleat about the SPFL and Doncaster, going to court etc. They needed to keep 100% focus on the original objective and could have built up huge reserves, instead all the money is pissed away now and for the foreseeable.

Imagine if Hearts actually knew what they were doing? They should be well ahead of us, instead in lower league away to Morton on Saturday on the back of being dumped out the cup by Alloa. Big team.

The Count
01-12-2020, 06:47 AM
Anderson is very clever on dealing in the stock market and making money and is no maroon blinkered fool.What i dont understand is he will know that Budge is running Hearts badly so why is he throwing his money away.If you donate money to any cause/charity you want it to be used wisely and she is not doing that.

Monts
01-12-2020, 06:59 AM
Anderson is very clever on dealing in the stock market and making money and is no maroon blinkered fool.What i dont understand is he will know that Budge is running Hearts badly so why is he throwing his money away.If you donate money to any cause/charity you want it to be used wisely and she is not doing that.

I think he has stated in the past that he started donating to hearts as he felt they were important for the community. But now if he stops, they will be worse off than if he hadn't bothered in the first place as they have become reliant on him. That might be a factor as to why he doesn't just pull the plug.

Keith_M
01-12-2020, 07:12 AM

Edit.. Link here

If they're now posting a profit, where did the proposed £6M loss come from that they were trying to get compensation for?

green day
01-12-2020, 07:16 AM
If they're now posting a profit, where did the proposed £6M loss come from that they were trying to get compensation for?

Mclaughlin did talk about this today - as he pointed out, the losses would have been massive without the benefactor money in these accounts, but as he signed off he said something like "if you think these are bad, next years losses will be eye watering".

So I guess the full impact of Covid and (in their case relegation) will emerge this time next year with huge losses - again propped up by Andersons dough?

Keith_M
01-12-2020, 07:19 AM
Mclaughlin did talk about this today - as he pointed out, the losses would have been massive without the benefactor money in these accounts, but as he signed off he said something like "if you think these are bad, next years losses will be eye watering".

So I guess the full impact of Covid and (in their case relegation) will emerge this time next year with huge losses - again propped up by Andersons dough?

Yeah, that makes sense.

Oscar T Grouch
01-12-2020, 07:22 AM
I think he has stated in the past that he started donating to hearts as he felt they were important for the community. But now if he stops, they will be worse off than if he hadn't bothered in the first place as they have become reliant on him. That might be a factor as to why he doesn't just pull the plug.

If that’s how he feels and is dealing with it then that’s gonna be one big hole in his pocket for the foreseeable. Seems counterintuitive to someone who’s used to gaining cash through his dealings. I wonder if this is another Brookes Mileson case, where the football club is so reliant on that funding that when he goes the club does too?

green day
01-12-2020, 07:26 AM
If that’s how he feels and is dealing with it then that’s gonna be one big hole in his pocket for the foreseeable. Seems counterintuitive to someone who’s used to gaining cash through his dealings. I wonder if this is another Brookes Mileson case, where the football club is so reliant on that funding that when he goes the club does too?

I cba even looking at the numbers, but it seems very clear that Hearts couldnt operate as they presently do without his cash.

If he wasnt around, then they would still have the - fantastic - FoH donations every year but there is no way they could have rebuilt the stand.

It would be revisionism to assume they would be "in £20m debt" because they simply couldnt have done the project.

However, these accounts show that in order to run their club at its present level they need his money just to operate - that is very dangerous and verging on the Mileson territory.

James Stephen
01-12-2020, 07:31 AM
Im far from an expert, but is the point not that hearts wouldnt be spending the money they are if they didnt have the Anderson and FoH money?

So saying they are reliant on it, or they would have made a loss without it is moot, because they do have it?

It would be like Gordon letting hibs spend 2m over budget, knowing he would pick up the tab surely?

Simply put, if they had smaller income from outside sources, they would spend less?

Also, i suspect all clubs will have car crash accounts, including hibs.

Did the dons not just post losses of circa 5m?

bigwheel
01-12-2020, 07:34 AM
Im far from an expert, but is the point not that hearts wouldnt be spending the money they are if they didnt have the Anderson and FoH money?

So saying they are reliant on it, or they would have made a loss without it is moot, because they do have it?

It would be like Gordon letting hibs spend 2m over budget, knowing he would pick up the tab surely?

Simply put, if they had smaller income from outside sources, they would spend less?

Also, i suspect all clubs will have car crash accounts, including hibs.

Did the dons not just post losses of circa 5m?

The Anderson and FOH money will certainly make a huge difference to Hearts. Must double their income or thereabouts....Their finances are significantly stronger as a result ..as you say, ours and others will be much worse

Jones28
01-12-2020, 08:28 AM
It all calls in to question the sustainability of what Hearts are doing. Say Anderson has a falling out with someone at Hearts and pulls the plug? Or was to pass away suddenly and, like what happened to Gretna, his family pulls the plug and they are £3 million short every year?

As others have pointed out, that extra income should put them miles ahead of us, on a level with Aberdeen but with superior infrastructure that means when Aberdeen have to start diverting cash to a new stadium they would be in pole position to race ahead of the rest of us. Where are they?

The championship.

Ann Budge is a genius but.

HibsGW
01-12-2020, 08:35 AM
We’re obviously going to find a way to put a negative twist on this, posting profits in a relegation season during a pandemic is absolutely good going for them

Michael
01-12-2020, 08:47 AM
I wonder why this guy didn't just buy hearts?

Keith_M
01-12-2020, 09:03 AM
We’re obviously going to find a way to put a negative twist on this, posting profits in a relegation season during a pandemic is absolutely good going for them

If it wasn't for the massive outside donations, that 'profit' would have been a pretty substantial loss.

If somebody wants to donate their money to a football club, then who are we to argue with that. However, it does put into perspective how well. or otherwise, they are actually run.

mal
01-12-2020, 09:12 AM

I will duly oblige by pointing out that Hearts' "profit" was due, at least in part, to them screwing their fans yet again, this time by refusing season ticket refunds for the unfulfilled fixtures. “The complete shutdown of Scottish football and related revenue streams unfortunately means we are not able to offer refunds to season ticket holders for outstanding fixtures,” said a reply to one fan. “The financial impact on the club would be significant." https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hearts-confirm-season-ticket-refund-18324096.

Odious club.

I don't suppose anyone in the media has raised this point...?

bigwheel
01-12-2020, 09:16 AM
If it wasn't for the massive outside donations, that 'profit' would have been a pretty substantial loss.

If somebody wants to donate their money to a football club, then who are we to argue with that. However, it does put into perspective how well. or otherwise, they are actually run.

yes, but we would be delighted on here if we were getting unconditional millions of pounds worth of donations from a benefactor and supporters....there is not much negative about that - their performance with it, yes, fair enough....

FilipinoHibs
01-12-2020, 09:19 AM
It all calls in to question the sustainability of what Hearts are doing. Say Anderson has a falling out with someone at Hearts and pulls the plug? Or was to pass away suddenly and, like what happened to Gretna, his family pulls the plug and they are £3 million short every year?

As others have pointed out, that extra income should put them miles ahead of us, on a level with Aberdeen but with superior infrastructure that means when Aberdeen have to start diverting cash to a new stadium they would be in pole position to race ahead of the rest of us. Where are they?

The championship.

Ann Budge is a genius but.

Anderson is getting close to retirement and then won't have is large salary and multi-million pound annual bonus. When that happens he will be less inclined to donate. As CapitalGreen stated when his investments underperform as they did in March he will cut back also.

WhileTheChief..
01-12-2020, 09:52 AM
Yup, Scottish Mortgage Trust is only up 90% YTD this year.

James must be skint.

Rumble de Thump
01-12-2020, 10:44 AM
When a football club has a business plan that makes it reliant on multimillion pound annual donations for years to come, it's really more wishful thinking than an actual plan. You can't run a businesses just by crossing your fingers and hoping for the best, no matter what certain wealthy individuals have supposedly promised. It's a recipe for (another) disaster.

cocteautwin
01-12-2020, 10:45 AM
Anderson is getting close to retirement and then won't have is large salary and multi-million pound annual bonus. When that happens he will be less inclined to donate. As CapitalGreen stated when his investments underperform as they did in March he will cut back also.

I think Anderson must have already earmarked £15m for next 5 years of financing Hearts. I don’t think the auditors would have signed off the accounts without this level of commitment. Just guessing really but it seems his limit is £3m a year. Budge had to loan £1.4m this year and it looks like is preparing to loan another £1m next year.

Add in the FoH cash each year and I’d say HMFC can rely on external funding of around £5m a year for the next few years.

They should be skooshing 3rd place.

jacomo
01-12-2020, 10:50 AM

Truly, she is the Hyacinth Budge(t) of Scottish football.

Unbearably pompous behaviour from someone who (as we have now seen in the documentary) is utterly useless.

Peevemor
01-12-2020, 11:08 AM
I think Anderson must have already earmarked £15m for next 5 years of financing Hearts. I don’t think the auditors would have signed off the accounts without this level of commitment. Just guessing really but it seems his limit is £3m a year. Budge had to loan £1.4m this year and it looks like is preparing to loan another £1m next year.

Add in the FoH cash each year and I’d say HMFC can rely on external funding of around £5m a year for the next few years.

They should be skooshing 3rd place.They're second as it stands so they must be delighted.

FilipinoHibs
01-12-2020, 11:09 AM

Yes the money is being used to keep them afloat and they are still needing loans. Once both go and they are in the hands of FOH, then the future does not look bright. How they will ever pay back Budge for those loans is another question.

Moulin Yarns
01-12-2020, 11:36 AM
"What's it like to work with @JudyMurray?" "Is Judy as mean in real life as she is to @Duncan__Murray?"

It's been a tough year so here's a little something to raise your spirits & answer the many people who have asked me those questions🙂 https://t.co/sJdvKuTtr1

Sammy7nil
01-12-2020, 11:52 AM

Yeah just like every club in England, Chelsea, Man City etc

CapitalGreen
01-12-2020, 12:09 PM

Your regular reminder to take whatever FilipinoHibs says, assume the opposite to be true and you’ll be close to being correct.

Billy Whizz
01-12-2020, 12:18 PM

Wonder if the plan is to name the Stand after him

CropleyWasGod
01-12-2020, 12:27 PM

The Anderson Shelter? :greengrin

Billy Whizz
01-12-2020, 12:28 PM

Fits well😀

Peevemor
01-12-2020, 12:29 PM

:top marks

KeithTheHibby
01-12-2020, 12:30 PM
Who cares how much profit / money / benefactors they have?

In my lifetime they have always overspent with very little to show for it.

Maybe one day they will use the money wisely however history suggests they won't.

Smartie
01-12-2020, 12:57 PM

Standy McStAnderson

LeithMike
01-12-2020, 01:07 PM
Quick question -- Do we know if Anderson also makes a significant contribution to Hearts through FoH? If so, might explain some why it is so high in comparison to other fans' schemes.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I'm Spartacus
01-12-2020, 01:56 PM
Every single club in world football will be posting horrendous accounts, I don't get the pant wetting myself, folk trying to second guess what this James Anderson will do, did we not happily take some of his money recently, along with every other team in the country? The guy is a billionaire, what if he does retire? Doesn't sound like he's checking his balance in the days leading up to pay day, the fear should be if he does retire and leaves them £20M, or he does write something into his Will leaving them £100M over 10 years.

Anyone know when our accounts are due out?

hibbysam
01-12-2020, 02:32 PM
Every single club in world football will be posting horrendous accounts, I don't get the pant wetting myself, folk trying to second guess what this James Anderson will do, did we not happily take some of his money recently, along with every other team in the country? The guy is a billionaire, what if he does retire? Doesn't sound like he's checking his balance in the days leading up to pay day, the fear should be if he does retire and leaves them £20M, or he does write something into his Will leaving them £100M over 10 years.

Anyone know when your accounts are due out?

‘Your accounts’??

JimBHibees
01-12-2020, 02:47 PM
‘Your accounts’??

:hmmm:

01-12-2020, 04:07 PM

The PAS (Pink Anderson Shelter).

James Stephen
01-12-2020, 04:07 PM

Anyone know when your accounts are due out?

I dont think he is quite a billionaire!! Although obviously very wealthy

Jack
01-12-2020, 04:20 PM

I'm sure Budgie mentioned a while ago that the benefactor had committed for a few years to come.

I can only echo what was said earlier and that is we are kinda lucky that they are so completely incompetent with money.

Even an average club with that amount of extra cash would make a big impact on our league.

01-12-2020, 04:23 PM

That one always makes me laugh. Trying to pass yourself off as a doctor when your title is just an honorary one is a big no no. Normally it would only be used purely at events held by the University that gifted her title, however we're talking about Ann Budge here so it is no surprise she is signing off formal documents using it.

CropleyWasGod
01-12-2020, 04:38 PM
Quick question -- Do we know if Anderson also makes a significant contribution to Hearts through FoH? If so, might explain some why it is so high in comparison to other fans' schemes.

We won't know that.

The reason it's so high is that it was born out of the need for survival. None of the similar schemes had that background.

FilipinoHibs
01-12-2020, 04:39 PM
Your regular reminder to take whatever FilipinoHibs says, assume the opposite to be true and you’ll be close to being correct.

So our you now taking back your statement that the unknown investor at the time was depriortising his handouts to Hearts at the time of the meltdown in markets when his fund was taking big hits? I can dig out your quotes if you like.

FilipinoHibs
01-12-2020, 04:46 PM

So our you now taking back your statement that the unknown investor at the time was depriortising his handouts to Hearts at the time of the meltdown in markets when his fund was taking big hits? I can dig out your quotes if you like.

LeithMike
01-12-2020, 06:57 PM
We won't know that.

The reason it's so high is that it was born out of the need for survival. None of the similar schemes had that background.Thanks CWG. You would have thought the contributions would have diminished once safety was secured and having seen how poorly the club had been run culminating in relegation. Makes me think that there must be a few significant contributors to FoH to keep things going.

cocteautwin
01-12-2020, 09:03 PM
Thanks CWG. You would have thought the contributions would have diminished once safety was secured and having seen how poorly the club had been run culminating in relegation. Makes me think that there must be a few significant contributors to FoH to keep things going.

I’ve also wondered if there’s any Anderson money going in to FoH. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was but there’s no way to find out. I don’t think the levels of support from FoH have changed much from the period before Anderson got involved with his big contributions so if he was sending money to FoH before he started injecting his millions he’s probably still sending money to FoH each year. (That line is mere speculation from myself and based on no evidence whatsoever).

The STC sponsorship money comes from Anderson but that is kept quiet and not disclosed in the accounts as coming from Anderson (not that there’s any accounting requirement to disclose this).

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he was also partly funding FoH.

The 90+2
01-12-2020, 09:05 PM
I’ve also wondered if there’s any Anderson money going in to FoH. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was but there’s no way to find out. I don’t think the levels of support from FoH have changed much from the period before Anderson got involved with his big contributions so if he was sending money to FoH before he started injecting his millions he’s probably still sending money to FoH each year. (That line is mere speculation from myself and based on no evidence whatsoever).

The STC sponsorship money comes from Anderson but that is kept quiet and not disclosed in the accounts as coming from Anderson (not that there’s any accounting requirement to disclose this).

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he was also partly funding FoH.

It’s decent propaganda to keep pledges going for them if he’s topping up people that have stopped, that will encourage others to keep investing.

cocteautwin
01-12-2020, 09:22 PM
It’s decent propaganda to keep pledges going for them if he’s topping up people that have stopped, that will encourage others to keep investing.

If Anderson is sending money to FoH it might explain why the club has been so readily willing to just spend the FoH money on the club running costs and kick the ownership transfer in to the long grass.

The original intention was to hand over the shares once FoH paid back £2m Budge loan but they’ve now put in £11m.

With the BidCo loan rising to over £4m now there’s no way the shares are being transferred any time in the near future. COVID is a convenient excuse to keep delaying ownership transfer. To be honest there’s no way their fans can afford to fund the club at its current level so this is probably why the docile fan base aren’t kicking up a fuss.

The Spaceman
01-12-2020, 09:32 PM
They are incredibly lucky to have Anderson as their benefactor. The guy is a complete and utter genius. Anyone holding shares in the Scottish Mortgage Equity Fund will be worshiping the ground he walks on, never mind your average Jambo.

flash
01-12-2020, 10:01 PM
They are incredibly lucky to have Anderson as their benefactor. The guy is a complete and utter genius. Anyone holding shares in the Scottish Mortgage Equity Fund will be worshiping the ground he walks on, never mind your average Jambo.
Genius or gets information before everyone else?

Iggy Pope
01-12-2020, 10:19 PM
I wonder how many pages we can stretch this one to.

cocteautwin
01-12-2020, 10:32 PM
I wonder how many pages we can stretch this one to.

In a business sector where the participants are normally ranked based on available finance, the wasteful overspend of our nearest and biggest rival is a fascinating topic for some.

It’s interesting to see how far they can get ahead of us after spending £30m and rising on the project . . . . . .

WhileTheChief..
01-12-2020, 10:35 PM
Genius or gets information before everyone else?

He really is impressive.

He bought into Amazon, Netflix and Tesla when they were in their infancy and stuck with them. They’re the household names amongst the many companies he’s bought.

Just read up on him in any financial article, you’ll be hard pressed to find anything negative about him or Baillie Gifford. He’s been at the top of the game for a long time and has a cracking reputation and track record.

SMT has pretty much been the stand out investment trust over the last decade. No point trying to rubbish it or him just because he’s now associated with Hearts.

Viva_Palmeiras
01-12-2020, 10:37 PM
Looks like they’ve slashed the leasing costs so is that Heriot Watt having terms
Renegotiated I wonder - what else are they leasing - cars?

Iggy Pope
01-12-2020, 10:39 PM
In a business sector where the participants are normally ranked based on available finance, the wasteful overspend of our nearest and biggest rival is a fascinating topic for some.

It’s interesting to see how far they can get ahead of us after spending £30m and rising on the project . . . . . .

If we merged all those posts and threads on the same pretty generic tick tocking topic (give or take 6 or 7 years) we’d run into millions of snippets of fact, half-truth, misinformation and pure conjecture.

Never mind that. Are they dead yet?

cocteautwin
01-12-2020, 10:57 PM
If we merged all those posts and threads on the same pretty generic tick tocking topic (give or take 6 or 7 years) we’d run into millions of snippets of fact, half-truth, misinformation and pure conjecture.

Never mind that. Are they dead yet?

Seems a pretty reasonable discussion to me. There’s never much misinformation here and I don’t see much mention of tick tock at all.

H113EE5
01-12-2020, 11:01 PM

Top investment.. Amazon, Tesla and a bit of a Moderna, COVID vaccine co. Well worth a wee investment. Over past year, well over 60% growth. :thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
01-12-2020, 11:05 PM
Seems a pretty reasonable discussion to me. There’s never much misinformation here and I don’t see much mention of tick tock at all.

You’re kidding. Where’s Sergey? It’s another thread like the last one, and the several for years before that and Filipino guy is already being taken to task. Again. And he’ll be back with his response. My opinion is that we need a sub-sub forum where folk can spraff on about what Hearts do with their money / other folks money/ cupcakes.

cocteautwin
02-12-2020, 01:12 AM
You’re kidding. Where’s Sergey? It’s another thread like the last one, and the several for years before that and Filipino guy is already being taken to task. Again. And he’ll be back with his response. My opinion is that we need a sub-sub forum where folk can spraff on about what Hearts do with their money / other folks money/ cupcakes.

Sergey's rabid postings were quite a few years ago now. And to be fair, he was correct with the tick tocks.

FilipinoHibs
02-12-2020, 01:23 AM
Think it is interesting that Benny's continued support is far from unconditional. Reading this interview with Budge he has clearly laid down the implementation of good business practice at Hearts for it to continue. Remember the 5 year guaranteed support came from Budge's mouth not from Anderson.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2020/08/27/hearts-owner-ann-budge-bracing-herself-for-aaron-hickeys-departure-after-confirming-offer/

BonnieFitbaTeam
02-12-2020, 08:39 AM

Very good...except it doesn’t provide much shelter!

I'm Spartacus
02-12-2020, 08:48 AM
‘Your accounts’??

Fat ****ing fingers :(

jacomo
02-12-2020, 08:49 AM
Think it is interesting that Benny's continued support is far from unconditional. Reading this interview with Budge he has clearly laid down the implementation of good business practice at Hearts for it to continue. Remember the 5 year guaranteed support came from Budge's mouth not from Anderson.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2020/08/27/hearts-owner-ann-budge-bracing-herself-for-aaron-hickeys-departure-after-confirming-offer/

Good business practice? Hearts?

:faf:

James Anderson seems to know what a well-run business looks like. I can only assume he throws all his usual analysis out of the window when he looks at Hearts. The documentary showed beyond doubt that 'Dr' A Budge is absolutely useless and her club is a mess.

Keith_M
02-12-2020, 08:50 AM
Apparently St Mirren's finances are more of a concern at the moment.

Police alerted over financial irregularities at St Mirren FC (https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18913123.police-alerted-financial-irregularities-st-mirren-fc/)

FilipinoHibs
02-12-2020, 09:00 AM
Good business practice? Hearts?

:faf:

James Anderson seems to know what a well-run business looks like. I can only assume he throws all his usual analysis out of the window when he looks at Hearts. The documentary showed beyond doubt that 'Dr' A Budge is absolutely useless and her club is a mess.

Yes I think he realises that and why he is laying conditions for continued funding. Hopefully, the money now dries up.

Iggy Pope
02-12-2020, 09:09 PM
Sergey's rabid postings were quite a few years ago now. And to be fair, he was correct with the tick tocks.

Hearts fans adore him. He spoke fanciful crap. I’m referring to countless threads over years as I stated and it continues.

The 90+2
02-12-2020, 09:33 PM

Did he not say they where going deid and loads of other **** **** that didn’t happen?

The 90+2
02-12-2020, 09:35 PM
Hearts fans adore him. He spoke fanciful crap. I’m referring to countless threads over years as I stated and it continues.

He was talking ***** to bait them. Decent effort, I would love hearts to hate me that much tbf.

If you can make a persona in any way to get people you don’t like to hate you and get the boooo be brilliant. I don’t think that poster cares about hibs much tho tbh.

He is your pal though and met me once with u in the cabbage’ as Sutton would say you’re better than that mate 👍

bigwheel
02-12-2020, 09:52 PM
quoted post deleted

I always wonder how people know what usernames people used to use when their accounts have been banned....is it simply from their style of posting ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iggy Pope
02-12-2020, 10:04 PM
He was talking ***** to bait them. Decent effort, I would love hearts to hate me that much tbf.

If you can make a persona in any way to get people you don’t like to hate you and get the boooo be brilliant. I don’t think that poster cares about hibs much tho tbh.

He is your pal though and met me once with u in the cabbage’ as Sutton would say you’re better than that mate 👍

You my man are clearly getting me mixed up with someone else. And not for the first time.

Iggy Pope
02-12-2020, 10:07 PM
Quoted post deleted.

Ah. Desantos. It’s all coming back now. Point I’m struggling to make is all those other threads just left us looking ***** in the end as lots craved their demise, imminent or immediate, and they didn’t comply.

FilipinoHibs
03-12-2020, 09:41 AM

In an other life they were looking for my place of work to kill me after I held up the rescue for a few days. Was in contact with Sergey who warned to stay low. I gather he was involved in the summer in giving air to some of the more ludicrous posts on KickBack.

FilipinoHibs
03-12-2020, 09:54 AM
FilipinoHibs was all over those previous threads too posting under the usernames desantos0773 & Sanger before he was subsequently banned from Hibs.net.

No I was not banned. An other thing you got wrong. I asked to be taken off for my own safety. Hearts fans were looking for my place of work to do me in. I put in an offer to the Lithuanians and that held up the deal for a few days. I revealed it here on Hibs net that the deal was about to go through. But people did not believe me until happened. I was the first to uncover the crisis in Ukio Bankas and linking it to UBIG and Hearts and predicting they would be in trouble.

CapitalGreen you really have it for me don't you? I find the vendeta quite disturbing. Of course this sort of bullying is designed to get me off the board. I usually get that treatment from Hearts fans and racists. I think I will leave because I feel very uncomfortable on here now.

jacomo
03-12-2020, 10:00 AM
Did he not say they where going deid and loads of other **** **** that didn’t happen?

To be fair to Sergey, Hearts were going deid right up until the last minute when the Lithuanian authorities decided not to pursue the club for Romanov's fraud. Political intervention from Alec Salmond helped.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2605868/Hearts-saved-liquidation-deal-struck-Edinburgh-businesswoman.html

jacomo
03-12-2020, 10:05 AM
No I was not banned. An other thing you got wrong. I asked to be taken off for my own safety. Hearts fans were looking for my place of work to do me in. I put in an offer to the Lithuanians and that held up the deal for a few days. I revealed it here on Hibs net that the deal was about to go through. But people did not believe me until happened. I was the first to uncover the crisis in Ukio Bankas and linking it to UBIG and Hearts and predicting they would be in trouble.

CapitalGreen you really have it for me don't you? I find the vendeta quite disturbing. Of course this sort of bullying is designed to get me off the board. I usually get that treatment from Hearts fans and racists. I think I will leave because I feel very uncomfortable on here now.

You shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable or threatened by another Hibs fan. Disgraceful. I think people need to chill the **** out.

As I said in my previous post, the FACTS are that only a last ditch political intervention and FoH saved Hearts from liquidation. They did go into administration and they did nearly go bankrupt when Vlad's fraudulent empire collapsed. The tick tockers were right.

EI255
03-12-2020, 10:13 AM
To be fair to Sergey, Hearts were going deid right up until the last minute when the Lithuanian authorities decided not to pursue the club for Romanov's fraud. Political intervention from Alec Salmond helped.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2605868/Hearts-saved-liquidation-deal-struck-Edinburgh-businesswoman.htmlSadly, if it were ever to happen again they would still turn up stinking of roses. They have clout in all the right places.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

matty_f
03-12-2020, 10:13 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2605868/Hearts-saved-liquidation-deal-struck-Edinburgh-businesswoman.html

:agree: Sergey was a bawhair away from getting it bang on, it really was the late interventions that swung it, by rights, given the debt and the value of the land, Hearts should have went the way of Rangers.

FilipinoHibs
03-12-2020, 10:14 AM
You shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable or threatened by another Hibs fan. Disgraceful. I think people need to chill the **** out.

As I said in my previous post, the FACTS are that only a last ditch political intervention and FoH saved Hearts from liquidation. They did go into administration and they did nearly go bankrupt when Vlad's fraudulent empire collapsed. The tick tockers were right.

If the Lithuanians got a reasonable offer for Tynecastle they would have let Hearts go bankrupt and sold Tynecastle. The problem was that nobody thought that they would get planning permission for flats/super market. That was probably the work of Salmond and Edinburgh council making that clear to the Lithuanians. I post my last minute communications with the Lithuanians tomorrow where they were keen to entertain the offer.

cocteautwin
03-12-2020, 10:59 AM

You seem a bit disappointed that they only suffered an Admin rather than a full blown Liquidation. [emoji23]

Rumble de Thump
03-12-2020, 11:06 AM
Since going into admin and having their debt completely wiped, the've managed to rack up new debt while overspending (with multimillion pound donations) their way to the Championship.

cocteautwin
03-12-2020, 11:29 AM
Since going into admin and having their debt completely wiped, the've managed to rack up new debt while overspending (with multimillion pound donations) their way to the Championship.

It’s funny as f***. They’re back at square one in the championship with the same manager, zero trophies, an undignified relegation, nearly £5m in debt to be paid off before they get fan ownership (despite the fans having put in £11m of their own extra money) and they’ve spent £30m of other people’s money in total along the way.

Billy Whizz
03-12-2020, 11:47 AM
It’s funny as f***. They’re back at square one in the championship with the same manager, zero trophies, an undignified relegation, nearly £5m in debt to be paid off before they get fan ownership (despite the fans having put in £11m of their own extra money) and they’ve spent £30m of other people’s money in total along the way.

Seriously😜

Moulin Yarns
03-12-2020, 11:54 AM
Quoted post deleted.

Who's trolling now?

matty_f
03-12-2020, 12:48 PM
Folks, if you think someone is posting that was previously banned, use the 'report post' function and the admin team will look into it.

It's a better site for everyone without accusations flying about.

The 90+2
03-12-2020, 12:55 PM
You my man are clearly getting me mixed up with someone else. And not for the first time.

Sorry buddy 👍