"subscriptions currently disabled ,please try later "

gramskiwood
25-01-2020, 02:18 PM
Any body else not getting this ?

Me, can't get audio. Grrr

KennyMillar
25-01-2020, 02:21 PM
Hi folks,

If anyone's having any issues, please email support@hibernianfc.co.uk. That takes you straight to the company who look after the technical side of Hibs TV and they're quick to respond.

surreyhibbie
25-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Fine for me.

:thumbsup:

sleeping giant
25-01-2020, 02:35 PM
Ive never understood how it can be fine for some but not work for others.
If somefolk are getting it , surely that means the feed is fine and any issues for others must be a local issue out with the hands of HibsTv.

Hibee Mac
25-01-2020, 02:49 PM
I always get that issue with the new website layout which only seems to show itself within about 1 hour of the game.

Never had that issue with the old layout and there was nothing wrong with it

Edit: apparently you cannot subscribe to Hibs TV from around 45 mins before kick off anymore as that is when they change to the new webpage layout.

PeeJay
25-01-2020, 03:02 PM
Stream has been perfect here in Berlin, pity we have the Motherwell commentators, although they have been pretty fair ...

Andy74
25-01-2020, 04:07 PM
Any body else not getting this ?

"subscriptions currently disabled ,please try later "

If you do a rolling monthly subscription and it happens to renew on a match day then you’re screwed. For whatever reason you can’t seem to subscribe close to the game and it applies for the rolling subscription as much as a new one.

Poor gap in the system I’ve reported before. Got a thanks for letting us know but no idea if they can fix it.

Wull
25-01-2020, 04:08 PM
the worst stream I`ve had, only saw about 15 mins of the game without it freezing, Netflix and youtube were working fine, :confused:

Peevemor
25-01-2020, 04:09 PM
I was out but had a perfect stream on 4G on my phone.

hhibs
25-01-2020, 04:10 PM
If you do a rolling monthly subscription and it happens to renew on a match day then you’re screwed. For whatever reason you can’t seem to subscribe close to the game and it applies for the rolling subscription as much as a new one.

Poor gap in the system I’ve reported before. Got a thanks for letting us know but no idea if they can fix it.

Thanks for that Andy74.