PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: DEVELOPMENT SQUAD PAIR SECURE LOAN DEALS

RSS Bot
24-01-2020, 08:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10521)

jacomo
24-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Good luck boys!

Obvious now that neither Sadiki nor Stirling will be involved with our first team squad this season. So who are we signing?

tonyrougier123
24-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Awe the best to them! 👊💚

MagicSwirlingShip
24-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Lennon rated both highly. First team football will do both the world of good!

TimeForHeroes16
24-01-2020, 09:19 PM
Never realised Stirling was 21 as well, this loan needs to be the making of them both by 21 years old you should be in and around the first team or we should be looking to move you on

Sir David Gray
24-01-2020, 09:28 PM
Never realised Stirling was 21 as well, this loan needs to be the making of them both by 21 years old you should be in and around the first team or we should be looking to move you on

Yeah to be honest I don't really think you're likely to make it at Hibs if you haven't made a first team appearance by the age of 21. Stirling's only a few months younger than Oli Shaw who made 65 appearances for the first team and he's just moved on because he couldn't get a regular game.

Good luck to them both though.

EL Green
24-01-2020, 09:31 PM
Good luck, hopefully both do well, Ben in particular is long overdue a start in the first team.

Ozyhibby
24-01-2020, 09:39 PM
Yeah to be honest I don't really think you're likely to make it at Hibs if you haven't made a first team appearance by the age of 21. Stirling's only a few months younger than Oli Shaw who made 65 appearances for the first team and he's just moved on because he couldn't get a regular game.

Good luck to them both though.

I agree, they are unlikely to play for Hibs now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenlex
24-01-2020, 10:17 PM
Nice wee dig at Arbroath there from Mathie.

lord bunberry
24-01-2020, 11:52 PM
Good luck boys!

Obvious now that neither Sadiki nor Stirling will be involved with our first team squad this season. So who are we signing?
Excuse my ignorance but why will Sadiki not be involved? Is he injured or also gone out on loan?

Rocky
24-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Excuse my ignorance but why will Sadiki not be involved? Is he injured or also gone out on loan?

He's away to Finn Harps on loan for their season (which presumably takes him into our 2020/21 season too)

lord bunberry
25-01-2020, 12:11 AM
He's away to Finn Harps on loan for their season (which presumably takes him into our 2020/21 season too)
Thanks. He’s looked decent anytime I’ve seen him, I hope he does well over there.

jacomo
25-01-2020, 07:52 AM

Yeah sorry, separate announcement.

He was floated as possibility to step up to first team squad in Ryan’s absence.

I do wonder why we have all these development players if we won’t play them.

hibee-boys
25-01-2020, 08:21 AM
Yeah sorry, separate announcement.

He was floated as possibility to step up to first team squad in Ryan’s absence.

I do wonder why we have all these development players if we won’t play them.

I guess it's in the hope that the occasional one breaks through, they're quite clearly not good enough to be picked for the first team.

hibbyfraelibby
25-01-2020, 08:32 AM
Good luck boys!

Think it tells us we are not done yet and playing cards close to our chests lest McInnes is listening.

Hamish
25-01-2020, 06:07 PM
Stirling came on and set up the winner for Alloa at Dumfries.

Shanley got the last half hour for Forfar at Falkirk.

Onceinawhile
25-01-2020, 06:21 PM
Stirling came on and set up the winner for Alloa at Dumfries.

Shanley got the last half hour for Forfar at Falkirk.

Didn't go so well for shanley.

Hamish
25-01-2020, 06:24 PM
Didn't go so well for shanley.

No not great was it.

nobodyinparticu
28-01-2020, 10:38 PM
Lennon rated both highly. First team football will do both the world of good!

He rated Tommy Block brought him from a Non League club included him in every squad in the 2 weeks before he left, then Hecky took ove and told him he wasn’t good enough, which is rich coming from a bloke who wasn’t good enough himself and now from what I hear the boy not getting treated that well and not getting a chance

Joe6-2
28-01-2020, 10:40 PM
He rated Tommy Block brought him from a Non League club included him in every squad in the 2 weeks before he left, then Hecky took ove and told him he wasn’t good enough, which is rich coming from a bloke who wasn’t good enough himself and now from what I hear the boy not getting treated that well and not getting a chance

Such a shame

Billy Whizz
28-01-2020, 10:47 PM

He played yesterday in the Reserve League cup, and can still go out on loan for the remainder of the season

jacomo
28-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Think it tells us we are not done yet and playing cards close to our chests lest McInnes is listening.

Or that scoundrel at Sunderland, Jack Ross ... er