23-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Written all over this, and West Brom not paid by Barcelona
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51227815

Onceinawhile
23-01-2020, 04:57 PM
Zeki Fryers written all over it.

I'm Spartacus
24-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Our neighbours have just received £200k from Atalanta for one of their worst starting XI, it's rumoured he's being loaned to Aberdeen. Very very weird.

Boumsong from Rangers to Newcastle was one of the worst/best.

easty
24-01-2020, 01:14 PM
Our neighbours have just received £200k from Atalanta for one of their worst starting XI

Have they ****.

hibbyfraelibby
24-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Our neighbours have just received £200k from Atalanta for one of their worst starting XI, it's rumoured he's being loaned to Aberdeen. Very very weird.

Boumsong from Rangers to Newcastle was one of the worst/best.

A poster on Keekback posted the £200k figure plucked out of fresh air, upping a previous poster's £100k and it is now being reported as fact. This guy achieved nowhere near that, the price was in USD and 30% is apparently due to previous club. Both sides reported undisclosed fee.

As for the loan to Aberdeen the pkayer joins the US side after our window closes and therefore cannot join anyone until the summer.

I'm Spartacus
24-01-2020, 02:05 PM
A poster on Keekback posted the £200k figure plucked out of fresh air, upping a previous poster's £100k and it is now being reported as fact. This guy achieved nowhere near that, the price was in USD and 30% is apparently due to previous club. Both sides reported undisclosed fee.

As for the loan to Aberdeen the pkayer joins the US side after our window closes and therefore cannot join anyone until the summer.

I'm just quoting what was quoted amongst friends! I hope he does go to Aberdeen!

Billy Whizz
24-01-2020, 03:11 PM
I'm just quoting what was quoted amongst friends! I hope he does go to Aberdeen!

I think that’s just because they can’t get Kennedy, in this window