PDA

View Full Version : NHC Manchester United

Northernhibee
23-01-2020, 11:13 AM
Sad/Hilarious (depending on your outlook) as to the state they're in, but what a fall from grace. So, so far from being a team who can compete at the sharp end of the league, pumped by Burnley for the first time at home, a properly bilious atmosphere with fans chanting for the death of their chairman, no depth in the squad, very little quality, their only world class outfield player wanting to leave, De Gea subject to rumours about Real Madrid (their only other world class player) - so, so much wrong with them, so much money spent and the highest wage bill in the league. A one trick pony manager who has been found out.

Where on earth do they go from here? Throwing more and more money at it hasn't worked. It'll take at least fifteen to twenty years to sort out the mess IMO. It's not a case of the youngsters coming through as most will collapse under the pressure they find themselves under.

Diclonius
23-01-2020, 11:14 AM
After enduring years of crap from Man U glory hunters for the best part of the last decade I'm not really that bothered. They'll come back.

Pretty Boy
23-01-2020, 11:18 AM
A decent manager and a coherent football strategy would be a starting point.

The vote of confidence today. He'll be gone by the 2nd week in February.

Barman Stanton
23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
I find the decline of Milan even more bizarre. Always one of the top teams in the world when growing up.

Man Utd just need to get the right manager in. It’s not like they don’t have the money.

Box 17
23-01-2020, 11:28 AM
And not just Manchester United. Most of the big names of the Premiership are also imploding, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs are all in crisis. Even Man City are arguably going backwords in comparison to previous seasons.

As good a side as Liverpool are, they are running away with the league mainly because they have very little competition.

The Modfather
Sad/Hilarious (depending on your outlook) as to the state they're in, but what a fall from grace. So, so far from being a team who can compete at the sharp end of the league, pumped by Burnley for the first time at home, a properly bilious atmosphere with fans chanting for the death of their chairman, no depth in the squad, very little quality, their only world class outfield player wanting to leave, De Gea subject to rumours about Real Madrid (their only other world class player) - so, so much wrong with them, so much money spent and the highest wage bill in the league. A one trick pony manager who has been found out.

Where on earth do they go from here? Throwing more and more money at it hasn't worked. It'll take at least fifteen to twenty years to sort out the mess IMO. It's not a case of the youngsters coming through as most will collapse under the pressure they find themselves under.

They should be looking at what it was Man City did in the years leading up to Guardiola. They put all the behind the scenes things in place before they got their long term target in Guardiola so everything was set for him to succeed when he eventually did arrive.

In the short term get someone like Pochetino in and buy a spine of the team. They should also stop their reactionary transfer strategy, where they seem to sign guys like Harry Maguire as they are the man of the moment. Where as when the post World Cup dust settles they signed someone who is no more than a decent player but for a hugely inflated premium.

Alfred E Newman
Manchester United will just keep spending endless millions of pounds until they get it right. I won't be losing any sleep over theirs or any of the other top English clubs predicament.

Craig_in_Prague
23-01-2020, 11:29 AM
Surprised they still sit 5th in the league , coz they are dross. But 4 points ahead of Newcastle in 14th only.

30pts behind the Pool 🤣

Diclonius
23-01-2020, 11:38 AM

It wsa an utterly bizarre decision to retain Solskjaer.

Since452
23-01-2020, 11:40 AM
Poor Man United. Might have just settle for a smaller number of hunners of millions and Europa League football. My heart bleeds for them. Hopefully the fans stick by them through these awful times

Northernhibee
23-01-2020, 11:43 AM
If De Gea and Pogba do go, they have no world class players. The talk of Bale wouldn’t fulfil that criteria, you have to ask the question of if he’d get into the Liverpool or Man City starting eleven and the answer would be no chance. He’d be another expensive mistake.

It’ll cost close to three quarters of a billion to bring in seven or so players capable of competing at the top level and when the exchange rate is affected by Brexit, that’ll rise significantly.

Captain Trips
23-01-2020, 11:46 AM
Is Hecky available? He can start the rebuild:

£60m for Doidge for starters

givescotlandfreedom
23-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Who will their fans support now?

Ozyhibby
23-01-2020, 11:49 AM
They need to stop buying the 2nd best players available. Recently got out bid for Haaland by Dortmund. Ferguson would never have allowed that to happen. They have lost the mindset that ‘we are Man Utd’ when it comes to getting the very best players in.
Liverpool worked very hard to bring in Van Djik and were patient while Southampton played hard ball. They got their man by paying what had to be paid.
Man Utd went for Harry Maguire and ended up payin more anyway.
They are set up to fail just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWHIBBIES
23-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Beating PSG was the worst thing to happen, actually made people think Olly is a good manager. Desperately out of his depth

Captain Trips
23-01-2020, 11:53 AM
It is cliche but you do need to build from the back. Man Utd should have CBs that are without doubt top drawer quality and during their success that is exactly what they had at least one worldy. Nowt wrong with GK so they need to have their own Van Dijk in there. Jones and Mcguire are far from that IMO.

Pagan Hibernia
23-01-2020, 12:00 PM
It’s just the cycle of football.

They’ll be back. In 5 or 10 years time the pendulum will start swinging their way again. In the meantime they can experience what the rest of the English premiership experienced through the Ferguson era

Brummie_Hibs
23-01-2020, 12:11 PM
If Liverpool win the league with 20+ points for the next few seasons, then there will be a Govt call to bring competition back into the English Premier game. Wage/transfer caps etc.

Meanwhile back in Scotland.......

J-C
23-01-2020, 12:17 PM
The fact they're still playing the ugly as sin carthorse Jones is one of the reason they'll not be a success for a while

HendoDelivered
23-01-2020, 12:25 PM
Absolutely love seeing Man Utd toil, as a Liverpool fan. The tables have turned 😎

KeithTheHibby
23-01-2020, 12:25 PM
Used to love watching Man United. The amount of times Fergie dismantled and rebuilt his team was impressive without ever compromising the style.

Now I find them extremely boring to watch and some of the player don't seem to know / care about what playing for United means.

It will be a long road ahead as they are light years behind Liverpool and City and look more like a bang average mid table team than one that can even get 4th position.
OGS isn't the right man either.

Diclonius
23-01-2020, 12:26 PM

They'll be at the Etihad now.

KeithTheHibby
23-01-2020, 12:27 PM
The fact they're still playing the ugly as sin carthorse Jones is one of the reason they'll not be a success for a while

Guys like him and more recently Ashley Young are part of the reason they are doing so badly. Never Man U players.

Weegreenman
23-01-2020, 12:40 PM
Why don’t they get Roy Keane in to manage them? He seems to know everything these days 😊

YNWA ❤️

Onion
23-01-2020, 12:47 PM
Not even Pep could turn that bunch into a decent team. Given their money and pull of the club, their recruitment has been abysmal.

Carheenlea
23-01-2020, 12:53 PM
I don’t follow English football but reading this thread I was expecting to see Manchester United down the bottom of the table when I took a look at the table, but they’re 5th and in and around some other big names. Not much of a crisis really is it?

Onceinawhile
23-01-2020, 12:57 PM
It’s just the cycle of football.

They’ll be back. In 5 or 10 years time the pendulum will start swinging their way again. In the meantime they can experience what the rest of the English premiership experienced through the Ferguson era

Took Liverpool 30 odd years to be "back".

Has taken Leeds 30 odd years (and they still aren't back).

Wouldn't be too certain it will happen at any point.

Hibs90
23-01-2020, 01:02 PM
By all accounts the Glazers are simply taking millions upon millions out of the club and putting nothing in. Ed Woodward is their pal but he is also in charge of recruitment at United and is hugely responsible for the amount of money spent on *****. I don't think you can blame the manager he is probably doing his best, if you give him Liverpools or Citys squads it's a different story.

I think for real change the Glazers and Woodward need to go and the club would need a radical overhaul from top to bottom. There doesn't appear to be a plan or strategy with regards to recruitment as they constantly overpay for average players.

But I don't think that will happen and I'd rather it didn't as it is quite amusing :greengrin

Pagan Hibernia
23-01-2020, 01:07 PM

liverpool have had some great teams in the last 30 years, won the champions league twice, numerous other trophies, and come very close to winning the league several times.

when I say back, I mean they will be competing and in the running for trophies again in the not too distant future. They are far too big a club to remain in the doldrums (if 5th position in the premiership counts as doldrums) for long.

Bostonhibby
23-01-2020, 01:12 PM
They'll be at the Etihad now.[emoji16]

With half and half scarves and no discernible connection to the actual clubs or the area.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

green&left
23-01-2020, 01:24 PM
If De Gea and Pogba do go, they have no world class players. The talk of Bale wouldn’t fulfil that criteria, you have to ask the question of if he’d get into the Liverpool or Man City starting eleven and the answer would be no chance. He’d be another expensive mistake.

It’ll cost close to three quarters of a billion to bring in seven or so players capable of competing at the top level and when the exchange rate is affected by Brexit, that’ll rise significantly.

According to 5live De Gea has made more mistakes leading to goals conceded than any other GK in the Premier League.

JimBHibees
23-01-2020, 01:48 PM
According to 5live De Gea has made more mistakes leading to goals conceded than any other GK in the Premier League.

He has been awful from before the last World Cup

The Baldmans Comb
23-01-2020, 02:12 PM
Never really have much interest in English football and find Scottish people who get orgasmic in pubs at a Liverpool/Spurs/Man U or Arsenal goal positively weird.

Its an interesting question though in a European context as Man Utd used to be one of Europe's top teams and are right up there in being one of the worlds richest clubs

No idea about their players or current manager but their demise must start at the very top with those running the club who seem to make lazy manager choices, poor leadership and who put money over identity.

The Champions League matches at Anfield and Old Trafford seem worlds away in terms of atmosphere and passion.

JimboHibs
23-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Never really have much interest in English football and find Scottish people who get orgasmic in pubs at a Liverpool/Spurs/Man U or Arsenal goal positively weird.

Its an interesting question though in a European context as Man Utd used to be one of Europe's top teams and are right up there in being one of the worlds richest clubs

No idea about their players or current manager but their demise must start at the very top with those running the club who seem to make lazy manager choices, poor leadership and who put money over identity.

The Champions League matches at Anfield and Old Trafford seem worlds away in terms of atmosphere and passion.

So if your from Scotland and are excited about your team scoring a goal whilst watching game in a pub its weird ??

Aye ok

Scouse Hibee
23-01-2020, 02:23 PM

There’s nothing weird about Scottish folk who get excited about English games, it’s no more weird than English folk who follow Hibs and feel the same when they score. 😁

SeanWilson
23-01-2020, 02:36 PM
80M for Harry Maguire 🤣🤣🤣🤣 an unfit Daz McG is a better player.

Since452
23-01-2020, 02:40 PM

I have mates that live beside me in Fife that "support" Liverpool and not a Scottish club. They don't go to any games they just don't like Scottish football so chose Liverpool. Watching the Champions League final with them in the pub last season was chronic. Their excitement was over after they got the trophy. If that was Hibs I'd be on a 10 week bender

HoboHarry
23-01-2020, 02:53 PM

Genuinely don't understand that point of view. As much as I am a Hibs fan, I still look forward to watching English football at the weekend. The quality of the top teams is about a million miles away from what we see in Scotland so why wouldn't I want to watch players of that quality producing moments of brilliance? Watching Liverpool is just a joy this season, doesn't mean I support them or am a glory hunter - just enjoy seeing them and get excited while watching an outstanding product.

IWasThere2016
23-01-2020, 03:04 PM

I agree - you'd have been laughed at in 1990 if you suggested LFC would take till 2020 to win the League.

Hope it takes ManUre longer. Loathe them. Marvelous to see them toil :greengrin

Yorkshire HFC
23-01-2020, 03:53 PM

Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho have all been fantastic managers, as their records show - they just didn't fit at Man United.

Like nothing else, I think so much that happens in football is luck - there is no formula that you can follow that will guarantee success. All you can do is look at peoples records, see if they talk sense, appoint them, give them as much money as you can - and hope for the best. Sometimes it will work out, sometimes it won't.

It looks like a long way back to the top for Man U though.

we are hibs
23-01-2020, 03:56 PM
Nothing changes until woodword and the glazers go.

I see their deal for fernandes is off. Surprise surprise.

Hibeesmad
23-01-2020, 04:04 PM
I think an agreement is already in place to bring in Pochettino this summer. I'm sure he had a clause in his release from Spurs that he cant manage another club in the premier league this season.

Onceinawhile
23-01-2020, 04:08 PM
So if your from Scotland and are excited about your team scoring a goal whilst watching game in a pub its weird ??

Aye ok

If you have no connection to the city of Liverpool or Manchester and you "support" these teams? Then yes, it is pretty weird. Folk who've never even seen their team live going on like tenured season ticket holders is cringey as f.

The Baldmans Comb
23-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Genuinely don't understand that point of view. As much as I am a Hibs fan, I still look forward to watching English football at the weekend. The quality of the top teams is about a million miles away from what we see in Scotland so why wouldn't I want to watch players of that quality producing moments of brilliance? Watching Liverpool is just a joy this season, doesn't mean I support them or am a glory hunter - just enjoy seeing them and get excited while watching an outstanding product.

Agreed totally but then I never questioned any of that.

What I regard as downright weird is some Scottish people getting orgasmic ie jumping up and down, hugging each other and punching the screen just because an English team such as Liverpool/Spurs/Arsenal or Man Utd have scored away to Sheffield Utd.

If they supported the club by the way of occasional attendance or merchandise then I would have no problem whatsoever but many dont other than through the medium of TV hence it gives me amusement to laugh at their false antics and hystrionics.

Pagan Hibernia
23-01-2020, 04:19 PM
If you have no connection to the city of Liverpool or Manchester and you "support" these teams? Then yes, it is pretty weird. Folk who've never even seen their team live going on like tenured season ticket holders is cringey as f.

Theres a lot of Hibs fans who don’t come from Edinburgh and have few links to the city. They are as passionate about their team as someone born in leith

HoboHarry
23-01-2020, 04:47 PM
Seriously? I come from Elgin so have no connection to Edinburgh other than I've supported Hibs since I was a young child. So the only team I should be allowed to follow is Elgin City?

Scouse Hibee
23-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Absolutely love seeing Man Utd toil, as a Liverpool fan. The tables have turned 😎

I love it, I enjoyed it first time round too, now it looks like I’m going to see it all over again 😁

I might even arrange to meet SDG on here for a pint to discuss all things football with him

Onceinawhile
23-01-2020, 04:58 PM
Theres a lot of Hibs fans who don’t come from Edinburgh and have few links to the city. They are as passionate about their team as someone born in leith

Lots of them who've never seen hibs live?

Seriously? I come from Elgin so have no connection to Edinburgh other than I've supported Hibs since I was a young child. So the only team I should be allowed to follow is Elgin City?

You've never seen hibs live?

hibs#1
23-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Recruitment is shambolic.

HoboHarry
23-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Lots of them who've never seen hibs live?

You've never seen hibs live?
Of course I have but I only get to see them when I'm back home which isn't very often and I don't come from Edinburgh. I seem to fit your criteria quite well I think.

Scouse Hibee
23-01-2020, 05:05 PM
I don’t really see the issue, you can have a favourite sportsperson or team in any sport and go crazy when you see them having success on the TV without ever having seen them or the actual sport live. Why should football be any different, if folk take enjoyment at going mental at a TV sporting event, what’s the problem?

Sir David Gray
23-01-2020, 05:19 PM
Sacking Solskjær will solve nothing. Their squad is completely unbalanced and nowhere near good enough to compete at the top of the league or at Champions League level, even although Liverpool are having a bit of a freak season.

They're still nowhere near strong enough to compete with the likes of Leicester and Manchester City who are both having very good seasons but still nothing out of the ordinary.

They need to find a solution that sees Pogba leave the club. He's been a disruptive influence in the squad for well over a year now and clearly doesn't want to be there. If Real Madrid want him then he should go.

David De Gea is a world class goalkeeper and they should build on the team from there. Most of the outfield players, particularly in midfield, are miles away from being at the required level to play for Manchester Utd. Most of them would have struggled to get a place on the bench about 10-15 years ago for a lot of the second string sides that Sir Alex Ferguson used to put out for League Cup ties. It's embarrassing that they're now first choice picks in this side.

The whole structure at the club needs to change before anything will get better. I'd say they need around 6 or 7 players to come in who are going to be automatic picks for their first team and then a further 4 or 5 players to come in as backup.

There is a huge amount of work required to get them back to where they once were and I believe it will take many years for that to be achieved.

It certainly won't happen just with getting rid of Solskjær.

Hibbyradge
23-01-2020, 05:25 PM

Loads of people support teams they have no connection to and there's nothing weird about it.

I have no connection to Chicago but I support the Cubs whom I've never seen live.

I also support Miami Dolphins although I have been to one of their games.

There are people across the globe who support EPL teams but will never be able to see them play.

The TV gives people access to teams that they never had before so it's perfectly understandable that they can choose favourites. It's not weird at all.

KingPat4
23-01-2020, 05:59 PM
As tine paases it just becomes more obvious what an incredible manager Ferguson was. (He worked with the Glaziers and still delivered trophies).

I can see Liverpool, City, Tottenham, Chelsea and even Arsenal being well ahead for many years to come.

Sir David Gray
23-01-2020, 06:10 PM
As tine paases it just becomes more obvious what an incredible manager Ferguson was. (He worked with the Glaziers and still delivered trophies).

I can see Liverpool, City, Tottenham, Chelsea and even Arsenal being well ahead for many years to come.

Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea aren't even well ahead of them now.

The Harp Awakes
23-01-2020, 06:20 PM
I have little or no interest in English football and even less in Man United.

They seem to be a club that has a big ego, with a Board who just expect success to happen. I don't get the hype that goes with them. They've probably found their level after losing a phenomenal Manager in Fergie.

Dashing Bob S
23-01-2020, 06:21 PM
I’ll give Man United two more games before the Daily Record starts touting them for a switch to the Scottish Premiership and ‘mouthwatering’ games against the OF.

Sir David Gray
23-01-2020, 06:24 PM
I have little or no interest in English football and even less in Man United.

They seem to be a club that has a big ego, with a Board who just expect success to happen. I don't get the hype that goes with them. They've probably found their level after losing a phenomenal Manager in Fergie.

They're in the top 4 or 5 biggest clubs in the world. Whether you like them or not you can hardly say they've "found their level" with where they are just now, like a club that's just been relegated after years of overachievement.

The Harp Awakes
23-01-2020, 06:31 PM
They're in the top 4 or 5 biggest clubs in the world. Whether you like them or not you can hardly say they've "found their level" with where they are just now, like a club that's just been relegated after years of overachievement.

I didn't say I disliked them, more that I have no interest in them and don't get their hype. Before and after the Ferguson years they have been simply an above average Premiership team. You could say Fergie had them punching above their weight.

Pagan Hibernia
23-01-2020, 06:33 PM
I didn't say I disliked them, more that I have no interest in them and don't get their hype. Before and after the Ferguson years they have been simply an above average Premiership team. You could say Fergie had them punching above their weight.

It was Busby who made them one of the biggest clubs in the world, and their natural level (without going all Craig Levein about it) should be well above where they are now.

In terms of support, resources, wealth etc they’re in the top 5 biggest clubs in the world

Scouse Hibee
23-01-2020, 06:36 PM

Come on! You can’t say Fergie had them punching above their weight when they dominated for so long. One of the biggest clubs in the World and most successful teams ever in English football punching above their weight 😂

Sir David Gray
23-01-2020, 06:44 PM

You could say that but it wouldn't be true.

Despite their troubles they're still one of the most popular football clubs across the world with a global fanbase that only a handful of other clubs come close to competing with.

weecounty hibby
23-01-2020, 07:07 PM
You could say that but it wouldn't be true.

Despite their troubles they're still one of the most popular football clubs across the world with a global fanbase that only a handful of other clubs come close to competing with.
And one of the reasons that I can't stand them. And I will add in Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Chelsea, etc. That whole world domination pish. Oh we've got 3 billion fans in the far East and 7 gazillion Instagram followers. Great to see them struggling and although Leicester winning the league seemed like a breath of fresh air they have also joined that bandwagon

HibbyAndy
23-01-2020, 07:11 PM
Love seeing Man u struggling , They are nowhere near the best team in England anymore Man city are the BIG TEAM in Manchester

Nae luck Man u fans , Hell even Liverpool are 30 points ahead of you with TWO games in hand

Your dominance of English football is finished

Sir David Gray
23-01-2020, 07:22 PM
Love seeing Man u struggling , They are nowhere near the best team in England anymore Man city are the BIG TEAM in Manchester

Nae luck Man u fans , Hell even Liverpool are 30 points ahead of you with TWO games in hand

Your dominance of English football is finished

There's a huge difference between being the biggest team and being the best team.

Manchester City are clearly miles better than Manchester Utd right now.

They're not even close to being bigger though.

HibbyAndy
23-01-2020, 07:33 PM
There's a huge difference between being the biggest team and being the best team.

Manchester City are clearly miles better than Manchester Utd right now.

They're not even close to being bigger though.

I think i'd rather be the best team than the biggest team to be honest

Man city will win more premier league titles than Man utd for the foreseeable

You're right tho , Man city are miles better than Man utd:greengrin

Sir David Gray
23-01-2020, 07:39 PM
I think i'd rather be the best team than the biggest team to be honest

Man city will win more premier league titles than Man utd for the foreseeable

You're right tho , Man city are miles better than Man utd:greengrin

I'm not disagreeing with you about preferring to be the best rather than the biggest but I was responding to your first post which stated Manchester City were better AND bigger than Manchester Utd which just isn't correct.

HibbyAndy
23-01-2020, 07:44 PM
I'm not disagreeing with you about preferring to be the best rather than the biggest but I was responding to your first post which stated Manchester City were better AND bigger than Manchester Utd which just isn't correct.

Give it time ..

MWHIBBIES
23-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Give it time ..

Don't really think being successful because of human rights violations makes a club big though. Just a play toy for disgusting rich people

OxoHibby
23-01-2020, 08:29 PM

They are mostly going back to following Liverpool

ScottB
23-01-2020, 09:05 PM
It’s the text book case for money not being the solution to all a club’s problems. They’ve blown fortunes since Fergie retired, and for what?

From the sounds of it, you could argue the bigger loss was the change in the Boardroom, with the club clearly lacking in direction and strategy, just as their rivals invested heavily in the background. City were preparing for Pep years before he arrived, for example.

Yes, United are still a money making machine, however they’ve slipped behind Barca, and may lose the top spot in England to Liverpool. If they continue to miss out on trophies and the Champions League, their income will dip, and make it that bit harder to get back to the top.

Hibbyradge
23-01-2020, 09:13 PM
I think they wouldn't go far wrong if they appointed Nuno Espirito Santo who is pulling up trees at Wolves. They're great to watch and if they take care of Espanyol in the next round of the Europa Cup, Santo's odds for the United job will shorten.

monktonharp
23-01-2020, 09:16 PM
Who will their fans support now?sums it up perfectly. twice on different occasions with my young family in Spain......twice the so called Man.U. fans (who did not sound very Manc. accents to me) were totally arrogant drunken ********s in the early afternoon, calling the bar staff Dego etc . never seen so much idiotic fitba' fans in my life, except for of course our chums frae Govan. hope they do extremely unwell this season.:na na:

Sir David Gray
23-01-2020, 09:17 PM
I think they wouldn't go far wrong if they appointed Nuno Espirito Santo who is pulling up trees at Wolves. They're great to watch and if they take care of Espanyol in the next round of the Europa Cup, Santo's odds for the United job will shorten.

Apart from his bank balance, he'd be mad to leave Wolves for Manchester Utd right now.

monktonharp
23-01-2020, 09:17 PM
I think they wouldn't go far wrong if they appointed Nuno Espirito Santo who is pulling up trees at Wolves. They're great to watch and if they take care of Espanyol in the next round of the Europa Cup, Santo's odds for the United job will shorten.big fan of them then?

Hibs4185
23-01-2020, 09:23 PM
I don’t really have an interest in Man U or any team in England. I do like watching Liverpool and Man City though. I used to like watching Man U when fergie was the manager-Scottish connection.

I can’t help but feel that since Fergie left, all the players are all a bit too big for their boots, especially Pogba and Lingard with all their social media nonsense. Lingard especially when I’ve watched him is absolutely mince yet gives it big licks on social media. The club is too interested in commercial revenues and having popular players who generate cash.

Fergie would’ve launched the pair of them.

HoboHarry
23-01-2020, 10:05 PM
He would be mad to take the Man Utd position without a clear and public recognition that there is a 4 year rebuilding required at the club. They can fire OGS but the next guy will be no better given the squad they have.....