PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Hibs

Dashing Bob S
23-01-2020, 10:47 AM
Yes it was only a 2-1 home win against a struggling unaccomplished side, and yes, we were utterly bloody dire in that frustrating first half.

But that last half hour demonstrably proved to me yet again that Hibs are the sexiest sporting and cultural institution on planet earth.

surreyhibbie
23-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Yes it was only a 2-1 home win against a struggling unaccomplished side, and yes, we were utterly bloody dire in that frustrating first half.

But that last half hour demonstrably proved to me yet again that Hibs are the sexiest sporting and cultural institution on planet earth.

spot on as usual, Sir...

where'stheslope
23-01-2020, 10:53 AM

Not sure I agree 100%, in the first half we seemed to have no one in right midfield and they exploited it at every opportunity!!!!

Silversand

But that last half hour demonstrably proved to me yet again that Hibs are the sexiest sporting and cultural institution on planet earth.Agreed [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mutley

But that last half hour demonstrably proved to me yet again that Hibs are he sexiest sporting and cultural institution on planet earth .

Hmmmm I get where you are coming from, but I'll go for women's beach volleyball as the sexiest sporting and cultural institution on planet earth

makaveli1875
23-01-2020, 10:54 AM

Newells pass to Boyle at the 2nd goal gets sexier every time i see it . Perfection

Northernhibee
23-01-2020, 10:55 AM
Really enjoyable performance for half an hour; Hamilton came out all guns blazing and tired themselves out, I don't think we expected that or prepared for that at all. Omeonga's energy allowed us to match theirs in the middle of the park, Newell played with urgency which helped that too. We've needed that urgency and energy that Horgan also provided which freed up Boyle to be more effective for a while and it all came together really nicely.

The Harp Awakes
23-01-2020, 11:25 AM

There is no doubt when Hibs are in free flow mode, we're the best footballing team to watch in the SPFL. The problem is, it hasn't happened much this season. Last night's 90 minutes summed up Hibs - absolutely awful in the 1st half and a joy to watch in the 2nd. A lot of that has to do with the opposition though - Hamilton outworked and outfought us in the 1st, but tired badly in the 2nd when our subs upped the pace.

If we can get some bite in midfield and hold onto Boyle we'll be a very decent team IMHO.

Keith_M
23-01-2020, 12:55 PM

Have you been at the bevvy?

HoboHarry
23-01-2020, 02:31 PM
Now I love Hibs as much as anyone else but sexiest? Nah, not having that. I'd rather spend 90 minutes (or a knockout) with yon Caroline Wozniacki - I'd be more concerned about her breaking my back than my heart mind.....

Since452
23-01-2020, 02:34 PM
Sometimes it's hard to watch Hibs and not make a mess of your pants. Unfortunately it's usually from both ends

Hibbyradge
23-01-2020, 03:10 PM
Have you been at the bevvy?

Whoosh!

Cataplana
23-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Just watched the highlights, fantastic football.

Sudds_1
23-01-2020, 03:40 PM
Now I love Hibs as much as anyone else but sexiest? Nah, not having that. I'd rather spend 90 minutes (or a knockout) with yon Caroline Wozniacki - I'd be more concerned about her breaking my back than my heart mind.....

Think you might have got the concept of "riding" wee bit wrong way round? 😅😅

Pagan Hibernia
23-01-2020, 03:42 PM
They are indeed rather dashing.

the fact they’ve got the sexiest supporters on the planet obviously helps

23-01-2020, 04:34 PM

We were flaccid in the 1st half but up for it in the 2nd.