PDA

View Full Version : Team for Motherwell

Hibeesmad
22-01-2020, 11:16 PM
Going to be a tough game on Saturday. If everyone is at their best we can get a result.

Marciano

Whittaker
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Hallberg

Horgan
Omeonga
Newell

Doidge
Boyle

4-1-3-2 which could be changed to a 4-5-1 with Boyle and Horgan on the wing.

I don't think this will be the team selected by JR but I think with this game only a couple of days away and with the replay next tuesday, a few players could do with a rest.

04Sauzee
22-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Going to be a tough game on Saturday. If everyone is at their best we can get a result.

Marciano

Whittaker
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Hallberg

Horgan
Omeonga
Newell

Doidge
Boyle

I don't think this will be the team selected by JR but I think with this game only a couple of days away and with the replay next tuesday, a few players could do with a rest.
Could we have new players in by Saturday?

SMAXXA
22-01-2020, 11:43 PM

Marciano

Whittaker
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Hallberg

Horgan
Omeonga
Newell

Doidge
Boyle

Jackson and gray need the game time no point resting them as would be surprised if your dropping them after tonight

number9dream
22-01-2020, 11:52 PM
Whittaker was absolutely roasted for pace the last time we were at Fir Park. Whether it's him or if Gray keeps his place, that's going to be an area Motherwell target.
Midfield will have to offer full-backs protection.
I agree it might be best to sacrifice Kamberi for a fourth midfielder and Newell gives us some balance on the left, although he was popping up everywhere this evening.

Vault Boy
22-01-2020, 11:57 PM
The team that finished the game against Hamilton will rightfully be in with a shout.

givescotlandfreedom
22-01-2020, 11:59 PM
I'd put Bogdan in goals.

Unseen work
23-01-2020, 12:15 AM
................Bogdan...........

Gray.....Jackson...Hanlon....Stevenson...

................Hallberg.....

........Boyle...........Newell....

...............Omeonga......

..........Kamberi.....Doidge....

CMurdoch
23-01-2020, 01:17 AM
....................Marciano...................... .

Gray.....McGregor...Hanlon...Stevenson

...........Slivka.....Omeonga .............

...Boyle.........Newell.......Kamberi.......

...................Doidge......................... .

This game will be much tougher than the Dundee Utd game on Tuesday so would go with tough man McGregor and play Jackson in the cup. Similarly play Gray and replace with James for the cup game.
Dependent on how game is going give Slivka, Omeonga and Newell an hour and replace with Hallberg, Allan and Horgan.

It is a vital game if we want to get back in the race for 4th and Europe.
Tonight we closed the gap on Aberdeen by 3 points and we have to win again on Saturday to close it on Motherwell and keep it where it is with Aberdeen, who are likely to beat St Mirren on Sunday.

Hibeesmad
23-01-2020, 02:50 AM
Jackson and gray need the game time no point resting them as would be surprised if your dropping them after tonight

I just dont know if Gray would be able to handle the 3 games in 6 days. He looked knackered at the end tonight.

Hibeesmad
23-01-2020, 02:51 AM
I'd put Bogdan in goals.

Give him a shot on tuesday.