PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Kids - Volunteers required for Hibs v Livingston game

Velma Dinkley
22-01-2020, 09:40 AM
Hello everyone. We'll be fundraising outside Easter Road Stadium before the Hibs v Livingston game kicks off on Saturday February 22, and we need your help! We're looking for volunteers to shake a bucket and help us fundraise for 30-60 minutes before the match. But if you could spare any amount of time and would like to get involved, you would be helping us (and Ukraine's orphans) big time. The more bucket shakers we have the more money we can collect. If you're interested, please email jackie@dniprokids.com :flag:

Rumble de Thump
23-01-2020, 11:54 AM
Bump :flag:

Velma Dinkley
01-02-2020, 10:17 AM
Hello everyone! We're still in need of plenty more fundraising volunteers. If you think you, or anyone you know, could spare a few minutes pre-match please get in touch with Jackie. It would be a massive help! Thanks.

MurrayfieldHibs
01-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Just volunteered again and my son will be a willing helper as always :thumbsup::flag:

Velma Dinkley
11-02-2020, 05:04 PM
Just volunteered again and my son will be a willing helper as always :thumbsup::flag:

Excellent. Thank you! If anyone else is able to spare a few minutes before the game we could still do with lots more volunteers. Any help would would be very much appreciated.

MurrayfieldHibs
19-02-2020, 10:34 AM
Stevie & Jackie,

Have you got enough people to shake buckets on Saturday or still looking for more?

Looks like my son might have a broken thumb but I told him he has another hand - no excuses!
:flag:

StevieC
19-02-2020, 10:36 PM
Stevie & Jackie,

Have you got enough people to shake buckets on Saturday or still looking for more?

Looks like my son might have a broken thumb but I told him he has another hand - no excuses!
:flag:

Really short for Saturday, but he can be excused if he gets his mum to write a sick note :wink:

givescotlandfreedom
20-02-2020, 04:42 AM
Hi I emailed the other day but haven't heard anything back yet.

StevieC
20-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Hi I emailed the other day but haven't heard anything back yet.

Jackie has been ill the last couple of days.
If you message me full name and address I will make sure she has a collectors badge ready for you.

Meeting at entrance to Behind The Goals before the game.

givescotlandfreedom
21-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Jackie has been ill the last couple of days.
If you message me full name and address I will make sure she has a collectors badge ready for you.

Meeting at entrance to Behind The Goals before the game.
Thanks I got an email yesterday and replied hope she's feeling better. Are you thinking around 2pm?

Rumble de Thump
21-02-2020, 05:39 PM
Bump

StevieC
21-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Still needing volunteers..

So anyone that finds themselves able to spare some time to help out tomorrow please make your way to the entrance to Behind the Goals adjacent to the club shop.

Jackie will be distributing buckets and collectors badges from 1.45pm onwards.

Many thanks.

StevieC
21-02-2020, 05:55 PM
Thanks I got an email yesterday and replied hope she's feeling better. Are you thinking around 2pm?

2pm is fine. Jackie will be there from 1.45pm onwards.

givescotlandfreedom
21-02-2020, 07:18 PM
2pm is fine. Jackie will be there from 1.45pm onwards.

Thanks I'll be there