PDA

View Full Version : Celtic game in April

oconnors_strip
20-01-2020, 12:38 PM
Does anyone know when the tv companies are due to announce if they are showing our game against Celtic?

Need to book a train and this will determine it

norhfc
20-01-2020, 01:29 PM
Would like to know this too as I’ve booked hospitality for me and my son for his Christmas present (and mine :)) Will it be dinner or breakfast ??

Billy Whizz
20-01-2020, 01:36 PM
If Celtic are still in Europe it will be the Saturday, as they would be playing the following Thursday

Steven79
20-01-2020, 01:45 PM
If Celtic are still in Europe it will be the Saturday, as they would be playing the following Thursday

Why would playing the Thursday after stop them playing on the Sunday? Clubs play Saturday then Tuesday/Wednesday all the time.

Bristolhibby
20-01-2020, 02:04 PM
Why would playing the Thursday after stop them playing on the Sunday? Clubs play Saturday then Tuesday/Wednesday all the time.

Because it’s Celtic.

Billy Whizz
20-01-2020, 02:05 PM

Think we always give our teams in still in Europe, the best chance by giving them max rest between games

hibbyfraelibby
20-01-2020, 02:28 PM

You've got that @r$e over elbow. The Sunday dispensation is to cover games after a Thursday time.

Billy Whizz
20-01-2020, 02:51 PM
You've got that @r$e over elbow. The Sunday dispensation is to cover games after a Thursday time.

You don’t have to be so rude
The hibs v Celtic game is before the Europa tie
Rangers/Celtic where possible have been playing on Saturdays, when they have a game the following Thursday