PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for cup replay

staunchhibby
20-01-2020, 12:01 PM
Any idea when we will hear about the tickets for cup replay

H18 SFR
20-01-2020, 12:10 PM
Hopefully soon. With all the fixtures/expense this month I'd expect the club's to agree a ticket price of around £15 max.

Danderhall Hibs
20-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Hopefully soon. With all the fixtures/expense this month I'd expect the club's to agree a ticket price of around £15 max.

You might hope but as for expect - it’ll be £20 minimum.

RoxburghHibs
20-01-2020, 12:20 PM
Toying with hospitality for this game so hopefully they release details soon :flag:

hibee_girl
20-01-2020, 12:25 PM
You might hope but as for expect - it’ll be £20 minimum.

Season ticket holders usually get a wee discount so might be around £18.

Would be surprised if it’s any less.

Since452
20-01-2020, 12:26 PM
End of a 6 week month so will probably give it a miss. Tempted though as thoroughly enjoyed the game

Billy Whizz
20-01-2020, 12:40 PM
Wonder what sort of crowd we’ll get for this?
Maybe 10,000 home fans and 1,000 United

Pretty Boy
20-01-2020, 12:42 PM
It will fall a couple of days before payday after a long month for a lot of people. Not sure we'll be looking at much more than 9/10K.

RoxburghHibs
20-01-2020, 12:47 PM

Hopefully a little more but yeah that ball park I would guess.

Stuart93
20-01-2020, 01:01 PM

Really? Surely get more than this

Nicho87
20-01-2020, 01:31 PM
Would love hibs to agree with United £10 and £5 concessions.

wookie70
20-01-2020, 01:31 PM
Might be a game where a discounted ticket might make a decent difference to the attendance. It is a very long month for most and there might need to be some common sense applied to the cost particularly with lots of games coming up. The next round tie might make the clubs think there is a very good chance of going a few rounds more.

Hibee87
20-01-2020, 01:34 PM
Game likely to be on TV again as well is it not :confused: Think Europe games start again the week after so cant see what would stop it.

Since452
20-01-2020, 01:44 PM
Really? Surely get more than this

Worst time of January for most

Borderhibbie76
20-01-2020, 01:45 PM
It's made me decide not to go to Motherwell on Sat...cant afford both that and the replay as dont get paid till next Weds

GreenCastle
20-01-2020, 01:47 PM
Hibs should use this game as a trial for FF lower unreserved seating.

Let the fans try gather behind the goal like Aberdeen at the weekend and see how it goes ?

Steven79
20-01-2020, 01:52 PM
Hibs should use this game as a trial for FF lower unreserved seating.

Let the fans try gather behind the goal like Aberdeen at the weekend and see how it goes ?

I was thinking the very same thing, what have we to lose?

Behind the goal is embarrassing.

Look at other clubs that have a stand of people willing the ball into the back of the net while we have kids playing on their tablets not watching the game eating pizza.

The atmosphere should be generated behind the goal not in a place that many in the ground can't see nor hear.

Peevemor
20-01-2020, 02:00 PM

Look at other clubs that have a stand of people willing the ball into the back of the net while we have kids playing on their tablets not watching the game eating pizza.

The atmosphere should be generated behind the goal not in a place that many in the ground can't see nor hear.

You must get beamers pretty easily.

Billy Whizz
20-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Game likely to be on TV again as well is it not :confused: Think Europe games start again the week after so cant see what would stop it.

Broadcasters have used their 4 game agreement for this round
Would have to extra to show it, if they are allowed too

hibbyfraelibby
20-01-2020, 02:06 PM

Expect to pony up the normal amount...Robbie Neilson likes money-spinning replays as we all know and love.

JimBHibees
20-01-2020, 02:07 PM

Thought they would have had a replay also. Better if it isn't to be honest.

hibbyfraelibby
20-01-2020, 02:08 PM

The rights are for 4 ties no?

JimBHibees
20-01-2020, 02:08 PM
Expect to pony up the normal amount...Robbie Neilson likes money-spinning replays as we all know and love.

United will likely not want a low entrance fee

cabbageandribs1875
20-01-2020, 02:13 PM

i'd be astonished if one of those ties included a celtic v sevco tie resulting in a replay and the TV company not wanting to also broadcast that replay

then again it's not an old firm tie so they might not bother :greengrin

Billy Whizz
20-01-2020, 02:16 PM
The rights are for 4 ties no?

4 games per round 4th, 5th and 6th round ties

GreenCastle
20-01-2020, 02:40 PM
Could the fans rep look at the idea of unreserved seating in FF Lower or allowing the singing section to move behind goal for this game ?

At least give it a trial and see how it goes.

Hibbyradge
20-01-2020, 02:53 PM
You must get beamers pretty easily.

:faf:

I've not heard that expression for years!

Onceinawhile
20-01-2020, 02:55 PM

Aberdeen beat 2nd division Dumbarton 1 nil with a penalty. Didn't will the ball into the net very well.

Islington Hibs
20-01-2020, 03:04 PM
do we know the date for sure yet?

green with envy
20-01-2020, 03:07 PM
do we know the date for sure yet?

28 January.

SquashedFrogg
20-01-2020, 03:08 PM

What other clubs in our league have the main body of support behind the goals?

wookie70
20-01-2020, 03:22 PM

Why not use the ends of the stands. That will be picked up by the TV cameras just as much and you won't have to annoy ST holders. Will the singing section be out in force they are a bit thin on the ground in the early round of the other cup, unless they are sitting somewhere away from their usual spot.

Having been at Tiny plenty of the youngers in the 16-22 bracket don't watch much of the game either.

I'm not dead set against there being a singing area behind the goals but I would rather the club worked out a way of doing it by incentives and also take their time. What about making sure players come to the far wins of the west stand lower to sign autographs before the game etc and then only sell kids seats for the £25 or similar in areas of the ground that typically don't get sold for the smaller matches. Over a period of time you could then start to change where the kids area is. The fans in that area have put their towel down as far as I'm concerned and other fans shouldn't get preference for an area of the ground.

Onceinawhile
20-01-2020, 03:22 PM

Rangers do.

Killie now have safe standing behind their goals (though it hasn't improved atmosphere there a bit)

Waxy
20-01-2020, 03:53 PM
What happened the last time we got an away 2-2 Scottish cup tie against a Robbie Neilson team? Coincidence? Moneyspinner.

hibee-boys
20-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Should be £15 and £5 concession maximum or there'll be no danger of a decent crowd.

Iggy Pope
20-01-2020, 06:13 PM

Aberdeen?

jgl07
20-01-2020, 06:46 PM

The EFL semi-final between Villa and Leicester will be on Sky that night.

Who covers the Scottish Cup apart from the BBC?

Onion
20-01-2020, 06:58 PM

And the usual 500 Hearts fans :wink:

ABZHFC
20-01-2020, 07:00 PM
The EFL semi-final between Villa and Leicester will be on Sky that night.

Who covers the Scottish Cup apart from the BBC?

Premier Sports, they usually don't bother unless it's an Old Firm team playing :rolleyes:

Baldy Foghorn
21-01-2020, 06:02 AM
Thought pricing was spot on for this one

LancsHibs
21-01-2020, 10:07 PM
Any word on our replay being on TV?

jgl07
21-01-2020, 10:09 PM
Maybe BBC Scotland channel or Alba?

monktonharp
21-01-2020, 11:45 PM
I never thought, or knew about the "long" month re-wage payments but it is all relevant. quite a lot of games crammed together so some will be squeezed somewhat. surely the cost will be less than the first match? knock a few quid off, make sure the attendance is fairly decent Hibs? travelling fans will look closer at it, no doubt.

.Sean.
23-01-2020, 09:37 AM
Anyone else having bother getting on the ticketing site this morning?

Earlydelivery
23-01-2020, 10:17 AM
Just took a wee stroll up just now ... just a trickle at TO

HibbyAndy
24-01-2020, 12:33 PM
Anyone having problems with eticketing ? Trying to add to my card but all its saying is 'View availability':confused:

Billy Whizz
24-01-2020, 12:37 PM
Anyone having problems with eticketing ? Trying to add to my card but all its saying is 'View availability':confused:

Andy, your ticket should be in your notifications, on the page when you log in

Daydreamer
24-01-2020, 12:41 PM

You had to add to your card before 10 this morning or paper ticket.

HibbyAndy
24-01-2020, 12:47 PM
Andy, your ticket should be in your notifications, on the page when you log in

You had to add to your card before 10 this morning or paper ticket.

Managed it now guys , Was to late to add my seats to my season ticket but my 3 seats hadn't been picked by anyone else yet so purchased them and getting sent paper tickets

Daydreamer
24-01-2020, 01:03 PM
Managed it now guys , Was to late to add my seats to my season ticket but my 3 seats hadn't been picked by anyone else yet so purchased them and getting sent paper tickets

Andy, did they charge you extra mate?

BegbieHSC
24-01-2020, 01:21 PM
Easy yin for the dot counters so far...gulp.

I don’t think the prices were right, given it’s days from payday, after the longest pay cycle of the year.

Hermit Crab
24-01-2020, 01:32 PM
Just went on to get my own ticket. Didn't realise deadline was 9am today. Now £22 a ticket and a booking charge on top of that plus you cant add it to your card now. I'm not paying extra for this so giving it a miss.

Steven79
24-01-2020, 02:01 PM
Just went on to get my own ticket. Didn't realise deadline was 9am today. Now £22 a ticket and a booking charge on top of that plus you cant add it to your card now. I'm not paying extra for this so giving it a miss.

Can't you just print it off or download to a mobile phone?

Billy Whizz
24-01-2020, 02:02 PM

It’s free to if you add to your card I thought

Hermit Crab
24-01-2020, 02:10 PM
It’s free to if you add to your card I thought

Tickets are now on sale online and via the call centre for our William Hill Scottish Cup Fourth Round replay against Dundee United at Easter Road Stadium on Tuesday 28 January.The Hibernian support was incredible at Tannadice Park on Sunday and we hope you can back the team again in numbers.
Hibernian season ticket holders have until Friday 24 January at 9am to guarantee their seat and purchase their ticket at a reduced price, as well as being able to add the game to their season card at no extra cost.
At 10am on Friday the match will go back on sale, with seat reservations removed and all tickets at available full price, with the option to add to your season card now unavailable.
To assist as many season ticket holders as possible to obtain their own seat at the discounted price, tickets will also be available in person at the Ticket Office from Wednesday at 10am up until 6.45pm before our match against Hamilton Academical.
The Ticket Office will then re-open again at 10am on Thursday.
Tickets are also available to non-season ticket holders in the general sale online now and in person from Wednesday, with further allocation of seats made available after 9am on Friday, when the season ticket seat reservation option is removed.
To assist with queues, we encourage as many supporters as possible to buy online.

Weegreenman
24-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Replays are con. Absolute joke in this day and age were clubs are greeting about too many games.

My thoughts on pricing

£10 a ticket. Get as many bums on seats as we can.

Hibs will charge around £20

Stadium will be half empty. ***** atmosphere.

Most fans will watch it on television

💩💩💩

Hermit Crab
24-01-2020, 02:13 PM
£10 a ticket. Get as many bums on seats as we can.

Hibs will charge around £20

Stadium will be half empty. ***** atmosphere.

Most fans will watch it on television

Try £22. Plus £1.50 on top of that. Just look at all the unsold tickets online.

Its not on tv though.

DaveF
24-01-2020, 02:20 PM

They can't charge you for adding it to your card surely?

Weegreenman
24-01-2020, 02:24 PM
Try £22. Plus £1.50 on top of that. Just look at all the unsold tickets online.

Its not on tv though.

Thought it was because the first game was live. 😵

NthCarolinaHibs
24-01-2020, 02:26 PM
They can't charge you for adding it to your card surely?

Read last sentence in red,above 👍..

HibbyAndy
24-01-2020, 02:28 PM
Andy, did they charge you extra mate?

1st class and booking charge £2.50 mate

DaveF
24-01-2020, 02:32 PM
Read last sentence in red,above 👍..

Wow. That is just unbelievably *****. Where is the overhead for adding to your card?

Hermit Crab
24-01-2020, 02:42 PM
Wow. That is just unbelievably *****. Where is the overhead for adding to your card?

There isn't any, I'm not paying for a paper ticket plus postage on top. They can ram it. Radio will do for me.

ancient hibee
24-01-2020, 02:42 PM

There is no overhead for adding it to your card because you cannot add it to your card:greengrin

Hermit Crab
24-01-2020, 02:43 PM
Thought it was because the first game was live. 😵

All tv quotas used up for this round. No replays on tv.

DaveF
24-01-2020, 02:45 PM
There isn't any, I'm not paying for a paper ticket plus postage on top. They can ram it. Radio will do for me.

I completely agree. That charge is a disgrace unless there is a valid reason for it and if so, can someone explain what that may be?

oneone73
24-01-2020, 03:02 PM

There's no charge for a paper ticket if you print it yourself. You can do that at Musselburgh library.

Hermit Crab
24-01-2020, 03:08 PM
There's no charge for a paper ticket if you print it yourself. You can do that at Musselburgh library.

Doesn't matter. I'm not paying booking fees after the money I've ploughed into the club for 20 years plus. We are being extorted by the club.

Billy Whizz
24-01-2020, 03:12 PM
Doesn't matter. I'm not paying booking fees after the money I've ploughed into the club for 20 years plus. We are being extorted by the club.

You might be able to pay at a Pod, on the night

hibbyfraelibby
24-01-2020, 03:21 PM

Don't tell me you are one of our unsung mystery benefactors ploughing untold wealth in behind the scenes?

Nah thought not. Just an ordinary punter paying admission to watch a game of football and maybe buying some branded "sportswear".

Extortion is when you send the boys round to collect the fee ...with interest

davhibby
24-01-2020, 03:37 PM
How can Hibs have got this so spectacularly wrong? I was going to be making a late decision on going when I know what I’ll be doing next week and assumed that the ST discount would be available until at least Monday since there wasn’t going to be a big crowd. Not going to bother now. Whoever is in charge of ticket pricing etc is getting it massively wrong again and again this season.

BlackSheep
24-01-2020, 03:40 PM
How can Hibs have got this so spectacularly wrong? I was going to be making a late decision on going when I know what I’ll be doing next week and assumed that the ST discount would be available until at least Monday since there wasn’t going to be a big crowd. Not going to bother now. Whoever is in charge of ticket pricing etc is getting it massively wrong again and again this season.

You’re not going due to an extra £2...!

hibbyfraelibby
24-01-2020, 03:41 PM
So its the clubs fault you massively ignored the ticketing arrangements they published?

Real Emerald
24-01-2020, 03:48 PM

The price of a ticket for Scottish football is overpriced as it is, this is marketing going spectacularly wrong. The crowd will be even poorer than it was going to be. Hibs really need to start engaging with fans again and trying to hold onto what we have. The whole fixture calendar is a disaster with the winter break, International breaks and wedging in cup replays. Making them even more expensive than they should be is totally crazy. Maybe we could get Ticketmaster to sponsor us next year 😊

davhibby
24-01-2020, 03:51 PM
It’s 4 when you add on the extras. But yes, January’s an expensive month and £20 was about as high as I’m able to go for this one when we have 2 games a week. Will be paying £25 to go tomorrow and paid almost £35 for a ticket for Ibrox this week. Maybe I’m overreacting but we’re supposed to be a club for the working class and I think the proof will be in the attendance next Tuesday that there will be quite a few that won’t bother

NthCarolinaHibs
24-01-2020, 03:51 PM
How can Hibs have got this so spectacularly wrong? I was going to be making a late decision on going when I know what I’ll be doing next week and assumed that the ST discount would be available until at least Monday since there wasn’t going to be a big crowd. Not going to bother now. Whoever is in charge of ticket pricing etc is getting it massively wrong again and again this season. The club publish general guidelines for games,not guidelines to suit every individuals needs or plans..

davhibby
24-01-2020, 03:52 PM
The club publish general guidelines for games,not guidelines to suit every individuals needs or plans..

I know but my point is more that it’s not as if the game will come close to selling out so why limit the deadline unnecessarily

Tarrahib
24-01-2020, 03:59 PM
:top marks:top marksA big thank you to Mel in the ticket office.I went in to the office to get tickets for the cup replay as I could not get tickets added to my season.Mel sorted out the problem which was my own lack of knowledge.She also sorted out my tickets for Ibrox.
This is not the first time she has come to my assistance.I would to thank her and her excellent colleagues in the Hibs office for doing a great job for us all.

SquashedFrogg
24-01-2020, 04:02 PM
:top marks:top marksA big thank you to Mel in the ticket office.I went in to the office to get tickets for the cup replay as I could not get tickets added to my season.Mel sorted out the problem which was my own lack of knowledge.She also sorted out my tickets for Ibrox.
This is not the first time she has come to my assistance.I would to thank her and her excellent colleagues in the Hibs office for doing a great job for us all.

Always nice to hear about a good experience 👍

Billy Whizz
24-01-2020, 04:04 PM
Glad you posted this Tarrahib

Hermit Crab
24-01-2020, 04:19 PM
Don't tell me you are one of our unsung mystery benefactors ploughing untold wealth in behind the scenes?

Nah thought not. Just an ordinary punter paying admission to watch a game of football and maybe buying some branded "sportswear".

Extortion is when you send the boys round to collect the fee ...with interest

is this a serious post? You're happy to pay additional fees for a game that in general, is already expensive enough?

And if I had untold wealth then Dempster would be emptied, the FFL lower family section would be binned as its a waste of time and safe standing would already be in place there. When that happens you'll know that I've ploughed money in.

hibbyfraelibby
24-01-2020, 04:23 PM
I know but my point is more that it’s not as if the game will come close to selling out so why limit the deadline unnecessarily

...because if you are not buying your own seat until potentially 18hrs before KO how are they going ti allow advanced sales to non STs?

davhibby
24-01-2020, 04:28 PM
...because if you are not buying your own seat until potentially 18hrs before KO how are they going ti allow advanced sales to non STs?

Just a hunch, but I think there will be plenty other available seats. I’m not bothered about my seat anyway so they could’ve freed up the seats but kept the discount. I wonder if united stopped the cheaper tickets for ST’s for their fans 5 days before the game?

hibbyfraelibby
24-01-2020, 04:28 PM
is this a serious post? You're happy to pay additional fees for a game that in general, is already expensive enough?

And if I had untold wealth then Dempster would be emptied, the FFL lower family section would be binned as its a waste of time and safe standing would already be in place there. When that happens you'll know that I've ploughed money in.

No its not a serious post...its a response to a drama queen attitude among some who make a song and dance about not attending a game because of a booking fee. Presumably you never go on holiday by air too?

Lighten up up keep pumping in your millions to Hibernian. We are eternally in your debt.😉⁹

Hermit Crab
24-01-2020, 04:37 PM
No its not a serious post...its a response to a dram queen attitude among some who make a song and dance about not attending a game because of a booking fee. Presumably you never go on holiday by air too?

Lighten up up keep pumping in your millions to Hibernian. We are eternally in your debt.😉⁹

Its not a drama queen post though. Its the principal that fans are just seen as cash cows to the club and they don't really care about the support.

DaveF
24-01-2020, 04:47 PM
No its not a serious post...its a response to a dram queen attitude among some who make a song and dance about not attending a game because of a booking fee. Presumably you never go on holiday by air too?

I don't see why the club charge £1.50 to add to your card whether it's before or after the discount deadline.

If there's a good reason, I'm happy to hear it.

Billy Whizz
24-01-2020, 04:55 PM
I don't see why the club charge £1.50 to add to your card whether it's before or after the discount deadline.

I think you make a valid point
The only thing that maybe a problem, is someone may have bought your seat, so they can’t add it to your card, as that’s not your seat/card for this game

ancient hibee
24-01-2020, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=DaveF;6055263]I don't see why the club charge £1.50 to add to your card whether it's before or after the discount deadline.

If there's a good reason, I'm happy to hear it.[/

Difficult to give you a good reason when first they don’t charge before the deadline and secondly you can’t add it to your card after the deadline.

Billy Whizz
24-01-2020, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=DaveF;6055263]I don't see why the club charge £1.50 to add to your card whether it's before or after the discount deadline.

If there's a good reason, I'm happy to hear it.[/

Difficult to give you a good reason when first they don’t charge before the deadline and secondly you can’t add it to your card after the deadline.

As above, can’t add to your card if someone has bought your seat

DaveF
24-01-2020, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE=ancient hibee;6055322]

As above, can’t add to your card if someone has bought your seat

Surely the technology is smart enough so you can add any seat to your card when it's a free for all and your seat has been taken?

If not, I still fail to see the reason for the charge if your seat is available post deadline and you buy it.

Billy Whizz
24-01-2020, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=Billy Whizz;6055324]

Surely the technology is smart enough so you can add any seat to your card when it's a free for all and your seat has been taken?

If not, I still fail to see the reason for the charge if your seat is available post deadline and you buy it.

I’m with you on that
One for KP

Scouse Hibee
24-01-2020, 07:29 PM

Print at home or on mobile is free of booking fee.

hibbysam
24-01-2020, 07:36 PM
[QUOTE=Billy Whizz;6055324]

You can’t put a random seat on your card as your card has your seat details on it. If you don’t want to pay a charge print at home, fairly simple and the technology is there to be used.

The charge is initiated by TM, not Hibs. Unless you want hibs to continue to lose money due to this.

staunchhibby
24-01-2020, 08:13 PM
Was not charged extra for adding replay to season ticket

hibbyfraelibby
24-01-2020, 08:27 PM

Ok lets start with the card transaction charge VISA/Mastercard etc charge based on the value of the transaction. Then there is the on-line transaction cost of using TicketMaster's platform. Money gets creamed off by the service providers at every step they are nit free. Even going to ticket office costs wages etc.

The club was prepared to swallow the loss of revenue to reaard ST holders up to a ceryain date before putting tickets on general sale. Try travelling by RyanAir/EasyJet/BA with 23kg of baggage and you'll get the analogy.

Alfred E Newman
24-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Was not charged extra for adding replay to season ticket

Yip, no problem getting discounted ticket added to card for no fee.

hibbyfraelibby
24-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Its not a drama queen post though. Its the principal that fans are just seen as cash cows to the club and they don't really care about the support.

Only as far as drama queens are concerned...Do you pay extra for Prime or do you pay the delivery charges?

DaveF
24-01-2020, 08:43 PM
Ok lets start with the card transaction charge VISA/Mastercard etc charge based on the value of the transaction. Then there is the on-line transaction cost of using TicketMaster's platform. Money gets creamed off by the service providers at every step they are nit free. Even going to ticket office costs wages etc.

The club was prepared to swallow the loss of revenue to reaard ST holders up to a ceryain date before putting tickets on general sale. Try travelling by RyanAir/EasyJet/BA with 23kg of baggage and you'll get the analogy.

'Reward' some ST holders and penalise others.

Pretty shoddy IMHO.

Sir David Gray
24-01-2020, 10:12 PM
I'm confused about the charge that people are talking about for adding the game to their season ticket. I bought my tickets earlier this week and it cost me £20. It was added to my card for no additional cost. Where has the extra charge come from? :confused:

Sir David Gray
24-01-2020, 10:16 PM

Hibs announced on several occasions that the deadline for the season ticket holder discount and being able to add the game to your season ticket card was 9am this morning.

DaveF
24-01-2020, 10:16 PM
I'm confused about the charge that people are talking about for adding the game to their season ticket. I bought my tickets earlier this week and it cost me £20. It was added to my card for no additional cost. Where has the extra charge come from? :confused:

It's explained on the previous page. The post with the bold red text.

Sir David Gray
24-01-2020, 10:18 PM
It's explained on the previous page. The post with the bold red text.

I'm reading this on my phone so I don't see any red text. Whose post was it?

DaveF
24-01-2020, 10:21 PM
I'm reading this on my phone so I don't see any red text. Whose post was it?

Sorry it's page 2. Hermits post. Basically just saying ST holders will be charged to add the game to their card (if thei seat is available) now that it's a general sale.

hibbysam
24-01-2020, 10:25 PM
Sorry it's page 2. Hermits post. Basically just saying ST holders will be charged to add the game to their card (if thei seat is available) now that it's a general sale.

It doesn’t say anything about being ‘charged to add the game to their card’ unless I’m missing something. It says their is a deadline, and after that deadline you cannot add it to your card. You can however print the ticket off which still avoids any charges.

‘with the option to add to your season card now unavailable.’ - it can’t really be any clearer.

DaveF
24-01-2020, 10:28 PM
It doesn’t say anything about being ‘charged to add the game to their card’ unless I’m missing something. It says their is a deadline, and after that deadline you cannot add it to your card. You can however print the ticket off which still avoids any charges.

‘with the option to add to your season card now unavailable.’ - it can’t really be any clearer.

You are absolutely right. I'll wind my neck in and put my glasses on 😁

I think the point I was trying to make is why can't ST holders just add it to their card beyond the deadline at 22 quid. Instead, that option is removed meaning a charge is applied (unless you print at home)

Sir David Gray
24-01-2020, 10:28 PM

Cheers I've just found the post.

I can't understand how there's even an option to add the game to your season ticket card now as Hibs announced earlier in the week that this option would be unavailable after 9am this morning as well as the £2 discount being removed.

The booking fee will be due to the fact that you'll now need to buy a physical ticket as per the ticketing pricing that was recently introduced.

vuefrom1875
24-01-2020, 10:33 PM
Hibs announced on several occasions that the deadline for the season ticket holder discount and being able to add the game to your season ticket card was 9am this morning.

Correct....read the official statement ,clear to many....but lost to a few.....🤔

hibbysam
24-01-2020, 10:38 PM
You are absolutely right. I'll wind my neck in and put my glasses on 😁

I think the point I was trying to make is why can't ST holders just add it to their card beyond the deadline at 22 quid. Instead, that option is removed meaning a charge is applied (unless you print at home)

The discount I don’t understand, I know they’ll say it is because you could purchase more than one ticker under your client reference, however surely ticketmaster is sophisticated enough to understand that regardless of what seat you buy, you should get the first ticket £2 cheaper and then any subsequent tickets at full price.

I get the not being able to add it to your card as some seats will be taken and it’s far easier to have a cut off and then make every purchase from then on a new purchase.

I do think ticket prices are too high for this game, I don’t agree with the discount only being available for 3 days, however I understand the cut off for purchasing your own seat/using your card. I have a printer both at home and at work, so the charges don’t affect me for home games but I get why the club are putting that cost to the fans rather than swallowing it now, as over the piece it’s a decent wee amount that we would be losing out on.

Sir David Gray
24-01-2020, 10:39 PM
Correct....read the official statement ,clear to many....but lost to a few.....🤔

Yeah I'm not too sure where the confusion's come from to be honest. I thought it was communicated quite well from quite early on this week.

The confusion on here was causing me confusion! I thought I'd missed something!

mcfly
24-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Lots of midweek games coming up

In my opinion prices are too high for this game and the crowd will be low.

we really need some real investment in the team to give the fans a lift

davhibby
24-01-2020, 11:24 PM

That’s my fault for missing that and I understand that. I just don’t get why they couldn’t release the seats but keep the discount. United managed that for their fans for the original tie.

O'Rourke3
24-01-2020, 11:26 PM
The discount I don’t understand, I know they’ll say it is because you could purchase more than one ticker under your client reference, however surely ticketmaster is sophisticated enough to understand that regardless of what seat you buy, you should get the first ticket £2 cheaper and then any subsequent tickets at full price.

I get the not being able to add it to your card as some seats will be taken and it’s far easier to have a cut off and then make every purchase from then on a new purchase.

I do think ticket prices are too high for this game, I don’t agree with the discount only being available for 3 days, however I understand the cut off for purchasing your own seat/using your card. I have a printer both at home and at work, so the charges don’t affect me for home games but I get why the club are putting that cost to the fans rather than swallowing it now, as over the piece it’s a decent wee amount that we would be losing out on.

Ticketmaster sell tickets. Hibs give TM a priority list for single identifiable seats with costs. Hibs let ST holders know how to purchase tickets. For info Scottish Cup replays were the next available date, so next Tuesday should not be a surprise. 3, 4 , 5 days notice for a game 10 days away seems fair. To make it longer assumes those without STs will accept any seat any where and don't deserve a choice. In this case Dundee United, if it was Hearts the ST takeup would have been immediate. The policy from the club works for any eventuality not the exceptional one. Regarding the point on price defferential, blocks booked after the cutoff are logically the higher price. The ST holder has foregone the discount by failing to buy a ticket within the discount period.The club cannot be held responsible for coincidence.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Real Emerald
24-01-2020, 11:28 PM
Why have 2 prices for a cup replay that’s only 9 days later than the original tie and piss folk off with an admin fee. It’s all very clear but crazy marketing for what will be a half empty stadium. IMO

hibbysam
25-01-2020, 07:45 AM
Ticketmaster sell tickets. Hibs give TM a priority list for single identifiable seats with costs. Hibs let ST holders know how to purchase tickets. For info Scottish Cup replays were the next available date, so next Tuesday should not be a surprise. 3, 4 , 5 days notice for a game 10 days away seems fair. To make it longer assumes those without STs will accept any seat any where and don't deserve a choice. In this case Dundee United, if it was Hearts the ST takeup would have been immediate. The policy from the club works for any eventuality not the exceptional one. Regarding the point on price defferential, blocks booked after the cutoff are logically the higher price. The ST holder has foregone the discount by failing to buy a ticket within the discount period.The club cannot be held responsible for coincidence.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I just don’t see the need to have a ‘cut off’ point for discounts so early for this game when it won’t sell out, or get anywhere near selling out, but that’s just my opinion. I get the cut off for seat allocation as there has to be a point where NSTH get the chance to buy the best seats, but the discount doesn’t need to be ended in my opinion. I think we will see a crowd of no more than 6/7000 which would be a real shame considering we are basically guaranteed a quarter final place with a win.