PDA

View Full Version : Zebra Finance final payment

BlackSheep
17-01-2020, 06:12 AM
Am I correct in saying those who renewed their season ticket before Zebra finance pulled out of football should have paid their last instalment this month?

JohnM1875
17-01-2020, 06:14 AM
If I remember correctly January has been my final payment for the past few years, aye.

MartinfaePorty
17-01-2020, 06:19 AM
Think it depends when you signed up, as my last payment is early Feb.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

BlackSheep
17-01-2020, 06:31 AM
I count 10 payments... is that correct?

EDIT: I see the loan docs say 11 months, I couldn’t remember if it was 10 or 11.

theonlywayisup
17-01-2020, 06:35 AM
Re Season Ticket renewals, surely our board realise that they have to tell us their future plans and give us some hope for the future by signing a couple of players before fans will commit to purchasing STs for next season.

Scouse Hibee
17-01-2020, 07:29 AM
Re Season Ticket renewals, surely our board realise that they have to tell us their future plans and give us some hope for the future by signing a couple of players before fans will commit to purchasing STs for next season.

Not for me, I will commit and support Hibs by renewing my ST as I do every season regardless.

J-C
17-01-2020, 07:32 AM
Just checked my emails, 1st payment was 25/3/19, so that would make 10 payment made so far up until 25/12/19.

CraigHibee
17-01-2020, 07:58 AM
Not for me, I will commit and support Hibs by renewing my ST as I do every season regardless.

100%

DTS
17-01-2020, 09:26 AM
Think my first payment was April so that will be 10 up to now and final payment being early feb

Alan62
17-01-2020, 09:36 AM

I'll be renewing whether there's a blueprint for a bright future or not. I am, of course, a 'support the team through thick and thin happy clapper' though and I'm keeping my seat until I die.

H18 SFR
17-01-2020, 10:23 AM
One more payment to go for me.

theonlywayisup
17-01-2020, 12:39 PM

I'll be renewing whether there's a blueprint for a bright future or not. I am, of course, a 'support the team through thick and thin happy clapper' though and I'm keeping my seat until I die.

I'm also a "renew no matter what" person.

However, my point was that there will be a substantial number that will say that they will not invest in a season ticket whilst there is a view being formed (whether you agree or not) that we don't have clear strategy going forward to take us to the next level, whatever you may think that to be.

Attendances this season will probably be down by around 1,000 per game, next season will see a continued drop unless there is a clear commitment for a better future. Of course there will be those support us through thick and thin, me being one, but numbers will drop if nothing is seen to improve.

O'Rourke3
17-01-2020, 01:24 PM
My final payment 25th Jan. Been saving in advance this year as I suspect the interest free option might be at risk. Wasnt the only reason. My ticket costs the club some of the face value. Rather that all went to Hibs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

BlackSheep
17-01-2020, 01:58 PM
I called Zebra and paid it off a couple weeks early... one less Direct Debit to think about....

erin go bragh
17-01-2020, 02:40 PM
I made my first payment in March and a payment in Jan .
I’m counting that as 11 payment months . Or am I miss calculating ��edit
first payment was April , just made my final payment today .so it’s 11 payments right enough .

wookie70
17-01-2020, 05:02 PM

I'll be buying one regardless of their plans.