PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN LADIES CLINCH CARLA BOYCE SIGNING

RSS Bot
08-01-2020, 11:10 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10493)

Malthibby
08-01-2020, 06:48 PM
Wee bit of good news in the gloom. Welcome to ER Carla.
GG

overdrive
08-01-2020, 06:59 PM
Is she one of the players The Rangers dumped when they went pro?

#2 Double Tap
08-01-2020, 07:00 PM
GET YOUR EYES OFF THE LADIES TEAM AND SORT OUT HIBERNIAN FC's 1st TEAM SQUAD.

I swear we release more news about the ladies team than the one the fans follow!

danhibees1875
08-01-2020, 07:06 PM

I swear we release more news about the ladies team than the one the fans follow!

There won't be any distraction from the men's team as a result of this signing or the announcing of it.

I think most fans probably appreciate the odd bit of news about the ladies team - I may not support them in the same way I do the men's team but they're part of the Hibernian brand/family and it's been great seeing them do so well over the years and a shame it looks like those days are coming to an end. We should be making more time for them if anything.

Chorley Hibee
08-01-2020, 07:07 PM

This!

Smartie
08-01-2020, 07:10 PM
It would have been quite funny if the title had been “Boyce signs for Hibs” and we’d all been whipped into a frenzy thinking the other Hibs had signed the other Boyce.

Vault Boy
08-01-2020, 07:21 PM

You think this has any effect on the club trying to support the men's team, really?

Just don't read or comment on the ladies if you're not interested.

Jones28
08-01-2020, 07:29 PM

Oh no! Maybe we still won’t have any money to make signings until players are shipped out!

Better stop these posts about the women’s team, that will generate revenue.

Get a grip ffs

Eyrie
08-01-2020, 07:31 PM
This is a sign of what's to come in the ladies game now that the Ugly Sisters are throwing money around.

In the amateur days players left Rangers for Hibs because they wanted to challenge for trophies. Now we pick up a player that Rangers have freed and on the same day that they sign Cornet for 18 months.

Carheenlea
08-01-2020, 08:09 PM
This is a sign of what's to come in the ladies game now that the Ugly Sisters are throwing money around.

In the amateur days players left Rangers for Hibs because they wanted to challenge for trophies. Now we pick up a player that Rangers have freed and on the same day that they sign Cornet for 18 months.

Like the men’s game, the Old Firm will just make the ladies game less of an interesting sport.

Brightside
08-01-2020, 08:34 PM
Is she one of the players The Rangers dumped when they went pro?

Yes. And we sent another in their direction.

cabbageandribs1875
09-01-2020, 01:15 AM
Oh no! Maybe we still won’t have any money to make signings until players are shipped out!

Get a grip ffs

this, no likey no clicky, it's simple(for some anyway) :agree:

The 90+2
09-01-2020, 02:25 AM

Get a grip ffs

I thought we had a new owner that wiped the debt and gave £1m to spend?

Why haven’t we any money in that case when you also take into consideration season ticket sales and the money we got for ‘Villa being promoted?

Oh well we haven’t got money doesn’t wash when we have a new owner, anyone any idea why he’s bought us again?

Jones28
09-01-2020, 06:18 AM
I thought we had a new owner that wiped the debt and gave £1m to spend?

Why haven’t we any money in that case when you also take into consideration season ticket sales and the money we got for ‘Villa being promoted?

Oh well we haven’t got money doesn’t wash when we have a new owner, anyone any idea why he’s bought us again?

You’re on the wrong thread, this is about Hibs ladies signing a new player, not for people to continue to speculate about RG’s reasoning for buying Hibs.

pacoluna
09-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Another player left - Chelsea cornet

Andy74
09-01-2020, 10:53 AM
Like the men’s game, the Old Firm will just make the ladies game less of an interesting sport.

Yeah but that's what people interested in the game seem to want - it to be professional and paid. The obvious outcome of that would be that we take our place in the usual pecking order.

flash
09-01-2020, 11:11 AM

I couldn't care less about the women's team but this is still hysterical pish.

Colr
09-01-2020, 08:29 PM

With added sectarian bile.

weecounty hibby
09-01-2020, 09:07 PM
With added sectarian bile.

Yip, only a matter of time before the Union bears and the green brigade tag along to a ladies OF game and it will descend into the bigot fest that the men's game has become. They are a truly pathetic bunch

lord bunberry
09-01-2020, 09:11 PM

This has to be the stupidest post I’ve ever read on here.

Brightside
09-01-2020, 09:19 PM
Yip, only a matter of time before the Union bears and the green brigade tag along to a ladies OF game and it will descend into the bigot fest that the men's game has become. They are a truly pathetic bunch

That’s happened already last season.

weecounty hibby
09-01-2020, 09:22 PM
That’s happened already last season.

Really? Didn't know that, how sad that like the men's game the cancer in Scottish society will destroy the ladies game too

Haymaker
09-01-2020, 09:29 PM
Really? Didn't know that, how sad that like the men's game the cancer in Scottish society will destroy the ladies game too

They've already run riot at a U18s (I think) cup final a few years back at Firhill.

It's what they are. It completely defines them.

lyonhibs
10-01-2020, 06:13 AM

Triiiiigggerrred :faf::faf: