PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kid Membership

Chuck Rhoades
07-01-2020, 08:59 AM
I am trying to purchase a Hibs Kid membership for my son online. It states a new profile will be created once I register but in order to do so I need to assign the membership to a client reference that he currently doesn’t have (born 28 December!).

In order to be a Hibs Kid does the child need to be a ST holder?

Would ideally like to avoid a trip into the ticket office if possible.

Cheers

HibbyScott
07-01-2020, 09:02 AM
The bottom of the Hibs Kids page on the website says

When purchasing a Hibs Kids membership online please note a new profile will be required for the child. Their account can then be linked to the main adult for future ticket purchases.

Could it be that you use your Client Reference number to have your child's account linked to?

Chuck Rhoades
07-01-2020, 09:05 AM
The bottom of the Hibs Kids page on the website says

When purchasing a Hibs Kids membership online please note a new profile will be required for the child. Their account can then be linked to the main adult for future ticket purchases.

Could it be that you use your Client Reference number to have your child's account linked to?

I tried that but it flags an error saying my age doesn’t meet membership criteria, i.e. I am too old!

Power
07-01-2020, 09:29 AM
Gave this a quick test R and see where the process becomes stuck.

Can you log out and register J a profile to provide him with a reference number to assign/allocate the purchase?

Failing that I’d be sending tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk an email with his details to create a profile to then link on the online purchase.

Congratulations again 🎉

Keith_M
07-01-2020, 12:47 PM
I am trying to purchase a Hibs Kid membership for my son online. It states a new profile will be created once I register but in order to do so I need to assign the membership to a client reference that he currently doesn’t have (born 28 December!).

Cheers

For the part in bold, the answer is no.

Not sure why it's not a bit easier to sign up, though.

Kojock
07-01-2020, 02:03 PM

Cheers

I tried to register my grandson online a few months back but it wouldn’t let me as he didn’t have a “profile” I had to go into the ticket office and fill in a membership form and the guy there created a profile.

G B Young
07-01-2020, 02:37 PM

Cheers

I remember having difficulty with this a few years back although I think I might have managed to resolve it without having to go into the ticket office - I might be wrong though. Try emailing the ticket office to explain the situation:

Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

ancient hibee
07-01-2020, 02:40 PM
For the part in bold, the answer is no.

Not sure why it's not a bit easier to sign up, though.

Because anything to do with ticket admin.has been drawn up by people without a clue.

Steven79
07-01-2020, 03:06 PM
I tried to register my grandson online a few months back but it wouldn’t let me as he didn’t have a “profile” I had to go into the ticket office and fill in a membership form and the guy there created a profile.Couldn't you just create a profile online with a new email address?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Chuck Rhoades
07-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Gave this a quick test R and see where the process becomes stuck.

Can you log out and register J a profile to provide him with a reference number to assign/allocate the purchase?

Failing that I’d be sending tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk an email with his details to create a profile to then link on the online purchase.

Congratulations again 🎉

Thanks K. I followed this. Created account which gave me a client ref. I then logged back into my account, purchased Hibs Kid membership and assigned to his client ref.

That’s him on the rollercoaster that is Hibernian Football Club at 10 days old!

Chuck Rhoades
07-01-2020, 05:14 PM
Thanks everyone for their input / help.

Power
07-01-2020, 05:17 PM
Thanks K. I followed this. Created account which gave me a client ref. I then logged back into my account, purchased Hibs Kid membership and assigned to his client ref.

That’s him on the rollercoaster that is Hibernian Football Club at 10 days old!

Excellent 🇳🇬

Mind and tell him ye canny get oaf it and it doesnae stop 🎢

Stokesy's on fire
07-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Do people sing the Hibs kids system feel its a worth while deal? I notice the kids receive a card and some stickers but do they get anything else through the post?

I'm also having issues trying to create a profile for my son

The easy fix for the club would be to have a hyperlink located next to the paragraph that states that a new profile is required. Surely people just give up with this thanks to the lack of direction on the official site.

Power
07-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Do people sing the Hibs kids system feel its a worth while deal? I notice the kids receive a card and some stickers but do they get anything else through the post?

The easy fix for the club would be to have a hyperlink located next to the paragraph that states that a new profile is required. Surely people just give up with this thanks to the lack of direction on the official site.

The online system looks like it is driven by existing users for assigning membership but the steps above can be followed instead of popping into the Ticket Office - post 4, logging out and registering a profile under child to create a reference - you can then link that client reference to a put gas online.

Included;

- Usually four Hibs Kids matches a season free.

- Hibs Kids membership card which can be used to gain access on matchdays

- A birthday card delivered

- Hibernian FC wallchart

- Hibernian FC sticker

- The opportunity to be a mascot at every Hibernian home league match (2 per match over the season, (11 for Hibs Kids matches))

wallpaperman
07-01-2020, 09:27 PM

I don’t like slagging the club but from my point of view it has not been well organised, almost an afterthought.

in recent years the Hibs Kids have been allocated the South Stand, however, as crowds are lower this year the South has not been open for any of the games this year. I can understand this from a business point of view.

So for non season ticket holding Hibs Kids they have been offering the remaining seats in the FF lower which are mostly near the front, not great views.

However, for the previous two games they also allowed a Hibs Kids tickets to be bought for other areas (we have been in the West Lower and FF upper so far). So far for The St Mirren game on 1 Feb it is only the FF lower that are available, hopefully that might change the closer it gets to the game.

I know I could buy two of the FF Lower tickets for the front row and move to empty seats further back, but not really the point.

The whole thing just seems a bit lacking in enthusiasm from the club.