PDA

View Full Version : Bayern Tickets

Since90+2
28-12-2019, 10:32 AM
Few of us heading over for the Bayern v Frankfurt game in March. Does anyone know how likely we are to get tickets and what's the best way to go about it?

Fanforlife
28-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Few of us heading over for the Bayern v Frankfurt game in March. Does anyone know how likely we are to get tickets and what's the best way to go about it?was there last year(november 18) ,told practically impossible to get tickets so paid well over the odds before going over,big mistake as when we got to stadium train station there were loads being sold at far better price.If ever go again(superb experience)then i would certainly wait until i got to the station/stadium to buy tickets. GGTTH

Dmas
28-12-2019, 05:15 PM
If you head to the Marienplatz there’s a chance of guys selling spares around the square, if successful you can get the train straight to the ground from there if unsuccessful your not far from Hoffbrauhaus for some cracking beer

Since90+2
28-12-2019, 05:39 PM
was there last year(november 18) ,told practically impossible to get tickets so paid well over the odds before going over,big mistake as when we got to stadium train station there were loads being sold at far better price.If ever go again(superb experience)then i would certainly wait until i got to the station/stadium to buy tickets. GGTTH

Cheers.

Since90+2
28-12-2019, 05:39 PM
If you head to the Marienplatz there’s a chance of guys selling spares around the square, if successful you can get the train straight to the ground from there if unsuccessful your not far from Hoffbrauhaus for some cracking beer

Are the guys selling tickets all genuine or is there a chance you could end up with fakes?

Hermit Crab
28-12-2019, 05:46 PM
https://tickets.fcbayern.com/Internetverkaufzweitmarkt/EventList.aspx

I bought tickets from the official exchange for Bayern v Atletico Madrid in the champs league. Great seats and genuine tickets. Print at home as well.

More info here. https://everybodyhatesatourist.net/attending-bayern-munich-match-allianz-arena/

Since90+2
28-12-2019, 05:48 PM
https://tickets.fcbayern.com/Internetverkaufzweitmarkt/EventList.aspx

I bought tickets from the official exchange for Bayern v Atletico Madrid in the champs league. Great seats and genuine tickets. Print at home as well.

More info here. https://everybodyhatesatourist.net/attending-bayern-munich-match-allianz-arena/

Did you have to be a club members to get them on that site or is it open to the public?

Hermit Crab
28-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Did you have to be a club members to get them on that site or is it open to the public?

No, I just bought them nearer the time as they were released by fans who can't go. It was in 2017 I done this. Keep an eye on that site.

Oh. If I remember correctly you must pay using a credit card and well. That may have changed though.

Gloucester Hibs
28-12-2019, 05:50 PM
We got tickets for the ‘Der Klassiker’ v Dortmund (away end) a couple of seasons back via one of the big ticketing agencies - think it was either Viagogo or Seatwave. Think we paid about £250 each for the tickets so way over the odds but the hotel and flights were cheap so that’s how I justified it to myself!

Fanforlife
28-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Are the guys selling tickets all genuine or is there a chance you could end up with fakes?would say that definitely legit around station/stadium as large police presence. Dont know if your aware of not being able to spend money inside Stadium, have to put on a card,get these at booths outside stadium.

Hermit Crab
28-12-2019, 05:52 PM
We got tickets for the ‘Der Klassiker’ v Dortmund (away end) a couple of seasons back via one of the big ticketing agencies - think it was either Viagogo or Seatwave. Think we paid about £250 each for the tickets so way over the odds but the hotel and flights were cheap so that’s how I justified it to myself!

Madness imo and only feeding the touts greed. Each to their own though.

Hermit Crab
28-12-2019, 05:53 PM
would say that definitely legit around station/stadium as large police presence. Dont know if your aware of not being able to spend money inside Stadium, have to put on a card,get these at booths outside stadium.

Thats correct, the cards are free if I mind right and you just load cash ono them. Still got mine.

Kojock
28-12-2019, 05:59 PM
Few of us heading over for the Bayern v Frankfurt game in March. Does anyone know how likely we are to get tickets and what's the best way to go about it?

Give Mr Stendel a shout, I'm sure he is well connected with the big German teams.

ben johnson
28-12-2019, 07:03 PM

If you are in the Livingston suite under the stand we are meeting two Germans who are Hibs daft. They have flown over for the Livi game
He is a Bayern fan so he can help you. If you want PM me your
Mobile and he will call you.

et_hibby
28-12-2019, 07:16 PM
If you are in the Livingston suite under the stand we are meeting two Germans who are Hibs daft. They have flown over for the Livi game
He is a Bayern fan so he can help you. If you want PM me your
Mobile and he will call you.

Well done, sehr gut dieser mann!

Dmas
29-12-2019, 10:00 AM
Are the guys selling tickets all genuine or is there a chance you could end up with fakes?

I wouldn’t like to stick my hat on it mate but they where very obviously selling match tickets and the place was heavily policed when I was there so I would say it’s genuinely spares, if the prices are hiked for tourists that’s another question