PDA

View Full Version : League 1

we are hibs
28-12-2019, 08:45 AM
Just looking at the table and its incredibly tight at the top of that league. Currently 3 teams joint top on 32pts in Raith, East Fife and Airdrie (in that order on GD) with falkirk 1 point behind in 4th, dumbarton 5 points behind in 5th and Montrose 6 points behind in 6th. 6 points seperating the top 6 in a 10 team league.

Sammy7nil
28-12-2019, 08:50 AM
Just looking at the table and its incredibly tight at the top of that league. Currently 3 teams joint top on 32pts in Raith, East Fife and Airdrie (in that order on GD) with falkirk 1 point behind in 4th, dumbarton 5 points behind in 5th and Montrose 6 points behind in 6th. 6 points seperating the top 6 in a 10 team league.

Spoiler alert -
I have read the Book Falkirk win the league and Airdrie go up via the play off.

Onceinawhile
28-12-2019, 11:08 AM
Mental how well airdrie are doing considering they had to close part of their stand behind the dugouts because Ian Murray was getting so much abuse!

lord bunberry
28-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Spoiler alert -
I have read the Book Falkirk win the league and Airdrie go up via the play off.
I’ve read that as well, it also said Airdrie have a decent run in the cup after winning comfortably against hearts in January :wink:

Since452
28-12-2019, 12:03 PM

Airdrie v Falkirk and East Fife v Rovers today. Something has to give!

Jack Hackett
28-12-2019, 01:45 PM
I’ve read that as well, it also said Airdrie have a decent run in the cup after winning comfortably against hearts in January :wink:

I'll be having a tenner on that :aok:

Was looking for odds on that game (didn't find any) when I noticed that the most popular bet for winning the cup was Hearts @ 33-1. They really, really like to throw their money away :faf:

lord bunberry
28-12-2019, 01:59 PM
I'll be having a tenner on that :aok:

Was looking for odds on that game (didn't find any) when I noticed that the most popular bet for winning the cup was Hearts @ 33-1. They really, really like to throw their money away :faf:
It’s a better investment than foh though. :greengrin