PDA

View Full Version : Loanees

rotherhamrob
28-12-2019, 08:11 AM
Does anyone know how our loan players are getting on at their clubs?
Not heard too much about them lately, it would be good to know if they're getting regular games etc.

WillowbraeHibby
28-12-2019, 08:54 AM
Not heard too much about them lately, it would be good to know if they're getting regular games etc.

Tommy Block seems to be doing fine with Queens Park. He's a laddie that I hope does well in the future with Hibs.

Helensburghhibs
28-12-2019, 10:56 AM
I thought Sean Mackie was decent last night for Dundee. One pass he played Scott Allan would have been proud off.

Onceinawhile
28-12-2019, 11:03 AM

The two boys at arbroath (Stirling and Campbell?)

Don't seem to get too much game time unfortunately.

Would be good if hibs would keep us updated.

Gullan seems to be doing well at raith.

500miles
28-12-2019, 11:05 AM
Stirling and Campbell seem to be back at Hibs. Both were making regular starts or sub appearances.

04Sauzee
28-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Stirling and Campbell seem to be back at Hibs. Both were making regular starts or sub appearances.

If you mean for the development team thet are allowd to i believe

makaveli1875
28-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Gullan is Raiths top scorer so far this season . 6 goals 1 assist

Sir David Gray
28-12-2019, 11:37 AM
Dabrowski - Seems to be in and out of the squad at Cowdenbeath.
Stirling - Not played for Arbroath since last month.
Campbell - Not played since earlier this month for Arbroath.
Mackie - Playing most weeks for Dundee.
Gullan - Playing regularly for Raith Rovers, scored a couple of weeks ago.
Block - Involved most weeks for Queen's Park.

rotherhamrob
28-12-2019, 12:06 PM

Cheers for that.
As was said earlier, it would be good if hibs did a weekly or monthly round up.

brog
28-12-2019, 12:12 PM
Cheers for that.
As was said earlier, it would be good if hibs did a weekly or monthly round up.

They did pretty much a weekly round up last season. Our communications 're the Development team are poor. On the day we went to Brentford our website was still showing the fixture as TBC! Don't we also have a couple of players at Lowland League teams?

Brightside
28-12-2019, 12:56 PM

All bat Gullan will be away I think.

Sir David Gray
28-12-2019, 01:01 PM
They did pretty much a weekly round up last season. Our communications 're the Development team are poor. On the day we went to Brentford our website was still showing the fixture as TBC! Don't we also have a couple of players at Lowland League teams?

Yeah but I couldn't find many stats on them.

Yrik Galantes and Dino Leddie are at Gala Fairydean, Callum Yeats and Jack Hodge are at Civil Service Strollers and Gregor Woods is at Spartans.

Heckys Wheel
28-12-2019, 01:04 PM

Agreed. Can’t see any of them making it at Hibs.

Ozyhibby
28-12-2019, 01:07 PM

Yip. Unless they are absolutely tearing it up for their loan teams then they won’t be coming back to play for Hibs anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
28-12-2019, 02:10 PM
Gullan puts Raith Rovers 1-0 up v East Fife.

CyberSauzee
28-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Block has been converted to right back that the coaches feel is his more natural position. He's just turned 20 so hope for him yet.

Stuart93
28-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Agreed. Can’t see any of them making it at Hibs.

Agree also. Seen mackie for dundee last night and previously, was alright but not a stand out

Helensburghhibs
28-12-2019, 02:51 PM
I think we will struggle to see any youngsters come through with how easy they are dismissed. They don't need to "tear it up" or "stand out" in lower leagues. They need to develop, then come back and prove themselves when surrounded by our players. Would Lewis Stevenson "stand out" if put in the Dundee team? Would doidge score more than gullan in the raith team? Our record recently of giving youngsters enough game time is poor and something we need to address.

thebakerboy
28-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Jaimie Gullan just scored for Raith

rotherhamrob
28-12-2019, 03:43 PM
I think we will struggle to see any youngsters come through with how easy they are dismissed. They don't need to "tear it up" or "stand out" in lower leagues. They need to develop, then come back and prove themselves when surrounded by our players. Would Lewis Stevenson "stand out" if put in the Dundee team? Would doidge score more than gullan in the raith team? Our record recently of giving youngsters enough game time is poor and something we need to address.

Agreed.

Smartie
28-12-2019, 03:49 PM

Stubbs and Lennon weren’t great at giving youth a chance, but they were both excellent Hibs managers.

Sometimes it seems that the best youth development comes through necessity - the first team are struggling, youth gets chucked in and manages to take the chance.

I suppose Jason Cummings is the most recent example of this.

Sir David Gray
28-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Gullan scores again.

Jpdhfc
28-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Gullan scores again.

Hat-trick today👍

Wilson
28-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Hat-trick today👍

Live score has him down for two? First and last. MacDonald scored two and Tait one. May not be correct of course.

Sir David Gray
28-12-2019, 04:03 PM
Hat-trick today👍

He got two.