PDA

View Full Version : Longbangers Episode 40 - Couldnae ****in get to sleep.

matty_f
27-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Episode 40 - Couldnae ****in get to sleep.

✅ Derby review
✅ Jambo woes
✅ Livi preview
✅ Ask Stendel Anything
✅ Stevie Wonder
✅ Cracker jokes

iTunes
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/longbangers/id1474463560#episodeGuid=8cdb7e48-5ead-410a-a44d-ee11910c1705

Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/episode/0xuUOgyi9AtnyMhijonpQx?si=0pDyNECPSimoKdDFrJICtg

Anchor/Web
https://anchor.fm/longbangers/episodes/Longbangers-Episode-40-Couldnae-in-Get-to-Sleep-e9ri63

matty_f
28-12-2019, 11:59 AM
For our next Hibs episode we're looking for Hibs fans to tell us:

Any unusual/funny new year resolutions you're making

A resolution you think Hibs should make

Hopes for Hibs in 2020.

You can comment on this thread or tweet us @longbangers

Oscar T Grouch
28-12-2019, 12:05 PM
Just listened to this and it was like sitting with your Hibs mates laughing about hertz. Great listen while I potter about the hoose. Keep up the good work 👍🏻

matty_f
28-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Just listened to this and it was like sitting with your Hibs mates laughing about hertz. Great listen while I potter about the hoose. Keep up the good work 👍🏻

Cheers Oscar, much appreciated - that's pretty much what we're going for!

hibsbollah
28-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Cheers Oscar, much appreciated - that's pretty much what we're going for!

Good call on the Jambo keepers position for Boyles volley; I can't believe nothing was said about that. Lost his contacts? Concussion? Forgotten how to play his position? Take nothing away from Boyle but just weird keeping.

matty_f
28-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Good call on the Jambo keepers position for Boyles volley; I can't believe nothing was said about that. Lost his contacts? Concussion? Forgotten how to play his position? Take nothing away from Boyle but just weird keeping.

I think he might have been chatting to someone over in the stand and forgot he was meant to be playing.

hibsbollah
28-12-2019, 01:20 PM
I think he might have been chatting to someone over in the stand and forgot he was meant to be playing.

He was also all over the place when Allan hit the woodwork for the corner. He's like the boy at school who goes in goal for the first time when there's noone else and the main goalies not turned up:greengrin, long may it continue.

Danderhall Hibs
28-12-2019, 03:07 PM

I was saying the same when the goal went in - what was he doing? It’s great that they’ve got 2 hopeless keepers. The 3rd choice boy must wonder what he has to do to get onto the bench.

matty_f
28-12-2019, 03:23 PM
I was saying the same when the goal went in - what was he doing? It’s great that they’ve got 2 hopeless keepers. The 3rd choice boy must wonder what he has to do to get onto the bench.

He's not allowed on the bench as a goalie until he's done his stint at left back.

The 90+2
28-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Class episode lads and been using the grater joke all day 😂😂

Danderhall Hibs
28-12-2019, 06:35 PM
I should’ve said it was good to hear Brian back after his stint (in rehab?)

Really enjoy John’s analysis on the football - sensible, positive where needed and always supportive of the team and/or individuals.

And Matthew’s on it as well.

matty_f
28-12-2019, 07:19 PM
Class episode lads and been using the grater joke all day 😂😂

👍 cheers!! The Christmas Cracker segment went better than expected!!

matty_f
28-12-2019, 07:20 PM
I should’ve said it was good to hear Brian back after his stint (in rehab?)

Really enjoy John’s analysis on the football - sensible, positive where needed and always supportive of the team and/or individuals.

And Matthew’s on it as well.
😂😂