PDA

View Full Version : Current Squad - Contracts

Speedy
27-12-2019, 01:45 PM
Thought this would be interesting ahead of the Jan transfer window. Let me know if there's anything I've missed or got wrong.

Marciano - May 21
Bogdan - Jan 20
Maxwell - June 20 (loan)
Dabrowski - ?

Gray - May 23 (coaching/ambassador deal)
Whittaker - May 20
Naismith - May 20 (loan)
James - June 22
Jackson - May 21
Porteous - May 23
Hanlon - May 22
McGregor - May 23 (coaching/ambassador deal)
Stirling - ?
Stevenson - May 21
Mackie - May 22

Mallan - May 22
Allan - May 22
Slivka - May 20
Vela - May 22
Hallberg- May 22
Horgan - May 21
Newell - May 21
Murray - May 23
Middleton - gone

Boyle - May 21
Kamberi - May 21
Doidge - May 22
Shaw - May 21
Gullan - May 22

Can see 3 or 4 possibly going in January but most of the key figures still under contract for a while so looking pretty positive for after the break.

Onceinawhile
27-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Bogdan isn't on loan, he's a full time hibs player, just on a short term.

Speedy
27-12-2019, 01:54 PM
Bogdan isn't on loan, he's a full time hibs player, just on a short term.

You're right, thanks, put the loan bracket against the wrong keeper

Captain Trips
27-12-2019, 01:58 PM
I'd start looking at the 2021 ending contracts and see who we want to continue on.

DetroitHibs
27-12-2019, 02:07 PM
Looking at that, I’d be actively looking to get Boyle and possibly Kamberi tied down until 2023.

craigiehibs
27-12-2019, 02:10 PM
Looking at that, I’d be actively looking to get Boyle and possibly Kamberi tied down until 2023.

boyle is to june 2022

04Sauzee
27-12-2019, 02:26 PM
boyle is to june 2022

I can only find details that say summer 2021

Eyrie
27-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Other than the three loan players, only Whittaker and Slivka are out of contract in the summer. A decision will be made on Bogdan in January.

That doesn't create a lot of openings in the squad for new faces so it'll be interesting to see how Hibs handle it.

Speedy
27-12-2019, 07:38 PM
Other than the three loan players, only Whittaker and Slivka are out of contract in the summer. A decision will be made on Bogdan in January.

That doesn't create a lot of openings in the squad for new faces so it'll be interesting to see how Hibs handle it.

I can see Vela & James given the option to leave. Shaw & Mackie could be the same at the end of the season.

I reckon one of the keepers will be away in Jan. Does anyone know how long Dabrowski has left when he gets back for next season?

Ozyhibby
27-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Thought this would be interesting ahead of the Jan transfer window. Let me know if there's anything I've missed or got wrong.

Marciano - May 21
Bogdan - Jan 20
Maxwell - June 20 (loan)
Dabrowski - ?

Gray - May 23 (coaching/ambassador deal)
Whittaker - May 20
Naismith - May 20 (loan)
James - June 22
Jackson - May 21
Porteous - May 23
Hanlon - May 22
McGregor - May 23 (coaching/ambassador deal)
Stirling - ?
Stevenson - May 21
Mackie - May 22

Mallan - May 22
Allan - May 22
Slivka - May 20
Vela - May 22
Hallberg- May 22
Horgan - May 21
Newell - May 21
Murray - May 23
Middleton - gone

Boyle - May 21
Kamberi - May 21
Doidge - May 22
Shaw - May 21
Gullan - May 22

Can see 3 or 4 possibly going in January but most of the key figures still under contract for a while so looking pretty positive for after the break.

I think Jackson, Vela, Newall, Murray, Shaw, James, Maxwell and dabrowski will know that the club won’t stand in their way if they find something else. Whether they can is another question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neil7908
27-12-2019, 08:11 PM
I think Jackson, Vela, Newall, Murray, Shaw, James, Maxwell and dabrowski will know that the club won’t stand in their way if they find something else. Whether they can is another question.

Not sure I'd include Newell and Murray in that. Newell was in the starting 11 before his injury and Murray is still young.

The rest I agree with.

Billy Whizz
27-12-2019, 08:12 PM

Is this a serious post Ozy

ballengeich
27-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Not sure I'd include Newell and Murray in that. Newell was in the starting 11 before his injury and Murray is still young.

The rest I agree with.

Dabrowski too, due to his age especially for a goalie. He's doing well with Cowdenbeath who've conceded the fewest goals in league 2.

Just_Jimmy
27-12-2019, 08:18 PM
Boyle. Flo and Lewis minimum of a year extension on what they have. I'd be toying with extending scott Allan asap too. We let mcginns run down too far and cost ourselves money. Same with Dylan.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Unseen work
27-12-2019, 08:22 PM
For me I would want the following in January

Out
Fraser Murray - Loan
Oli Shaw - Loan
Maxwell - Terminate Loan
Vela - Sell
Whittikar - Sell

In
Jason Naismith - Permanent deal
Left back
Defensive Mid
Left winger
Striker

Would like to see Jamie Gullan given an opportunity in the first team.

Centre half is an odd one as we have plenty but we’re not good enough there. Mcgregor won’t be leaving with that contract, I’d be stunned if Hanlon was ever sold and we will try keep hold of Porteous. Would Jackson be moved on to allow another in? He’s looked alright to me in the limited appearances iv seen however he’s hardly had a look in all season which maybe speaks for itself, especially when you consider Daz is straight back in ahead of him

04Sauzee
27-12-2019, 08:25 PM
For me I would want the following in January

Out
Fraser Murray - Loan
Oli Shaw - Loan
Maxwell - Terminate Loan
Vela - Sell
Whittikar - Sell

In
Jason Naismith - Permanent deal
Left back
Defensive Mid
Left winger
Striker

Would like to see Jamie Gullan given an opportunity in the first team.
Whittaker wont be sold, sure his contract is up in May, we may pay uo his contract.

Ozyhibby
27-12-2019, 08:27 PM
Is this a serious post Ozy

Don’t expect them all to be away but I don’t think any of them have a long term future at Hibs. If we have to move players on in order to bring players in then I think the club will allow those players to move on.

Unseen work
27-12-2019, 08:28 PM
Whittaker wont be sold, sure his contract is up in May, we may pay uo his contract.

Sold/allowed to leave/mutual consent I’m not fussed but he should be moved on.

Would still get a team for some bottom half teams in this league or championship imo.

04Sauzee
27-12-2019, 08:31 PM

Would still get a team for some bottom half teams in this league or championship imo.

Absolutely hw would, shame as id love to see him in a coaching roll, dont think wed be in the market for another coach though.

Peevemor
27-12-2019, 08:33 PM

Would still get a team for some bottom half teams in this league or championship imo.Is Jack Ross not using him as his eyes in the stand?

MacGruber
28-12-2019, 07:22 AM

Would add Tom James to the out list personally. Think there is a fairly technical football player there but lacks pace and physicality for the Scottish game.

Eyrie
28-12-2019, 09:01 AM
Would add Tom James to the out list personally. Think there is a fairly technical football player there but lacks pace and physicality for the Scottish game.

That would help balance the squad. We'd have Naismith as the starting RB and Gray on the bench. Being only an occasional player will reduce Gray's injury risk.