PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: BACK THE TEAM IN LIVINGSTON!

RSS Bot
27-12-2019, 01:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10481)

B.H.F.C
27-12-2019, 01:24 PM
Can see a big crowd going through for this after yesterday.

Since452
27-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Players deserve a massive turn out for this

Smartie
27-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Our result on Thursday could be worth a fortune to Livingston.

Hermit Crab
27-12-2019, 02:20 PM
We know you'll still be on a high from our latest win at Tynecastle.
No wonder! Watching Martin Boyle's volley for that first goal will never get old - not to mention his composed finish for the second.
When the players had caught their breath after the game they were all talking about those scenes at the end with a sold-out away section who had cheered them on from the first whistle to last.
On Sunday we head for Livingston in what will be our last outing before the winter break and we are determined to keep up the momentum from the dominant Edinburgh Derby display.
We hope to see as many of you there as possible to back Jack Ross and the team as they go again.
Our hosts have confirmed travelling Hibernian supporters will be able to pay at the gate, with admission priced as follows.
Adult: £25.
Concessions (Over-65s, students, 16-18): £17.
Concessions (Under-16s): £10.
You can also make use of Livi's mobile ticketing (https://livingstonfc.tickethour.co.uk/privateSales.html?deepLink=98&hash=qxWAVE_pZZSgM6i_rgZF3-hLJ8I1340) should you wish to guarantee your seat before matchday.
When you click on the link above you’ll be taken to a seating plan for the Tony Macaroni Arena and given the option to buy tickets in Section J.
Just choose your seat, your ticket type, create an account and pay – making sure to take advantage of the mobile ticketing option.
We'll see you there!

BS44
27-12-2019, 02:20 PM
It aint letting me buy tickets for Section J. Anyone here managed to buy a print at home ticket for this match?

Cool, just needed to refresh page!

Steve88
27-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Final game prior to the winter break. lets turn out in force for this one. Motherwell and Aberdeen likely to pick up 3 points