27-12-2019, 11:32 AM
Anyone have a spare single for sunday?
Pay at gate or buy online

gogsy23
27-12-2019, 11:54 AM
Yeh cheers. Spotted a link to livvy selling em. Cheers

calumhibee1
27-12-2019, 11:59 AM
I presume we’ll have pretty much as many seats as we want? Planning on going but hoped to just PATG.

staunchhibby
27-12-2019, 12:04 PM
Tickets on sale from 1pm at livingston

overdrive
27-12-2019, 12:08 PM
I presume we’ll have pretty much as many seats as we want? Planning on going but hoped to just PATG.

Looks like we have pretty much most of the stadium.

Hermit Crab
27-12-2019, 12:34 PM
We could have up to 5000 seats if we want them.

Hibee Mac
27-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Are they definitely selling PATG, I can't find anything about it online?

Trying to work out if it's better to wait for PATG or buy one online in the corner...

Allant1981
27-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Are they definitely selling PATG, I can't find anything about it online?

Trying to work out if it's better to wait for PATG or buy one online in the corner...

Mentions it on the hibs website

Hibee Mac
27-12-2019, 03:37 PM
Mentions it on the hibs website

Cheers, just saw the update 👍

Dight
28-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Looked at Livvy online option which is only a corner and cannot even work out where the seats are. Much rather take my chance with PATG and at least get a reasonable view. Tempted to go for the home stand but doubt whether I could still sit on my hands when Doidge gets his hat trick.:lips seal

Nakedmanoncrack
28-12-2019, 12:14 PM
Looked at Livvy online option which is only a corner and cannot even work out where the seats are. Much rather take my chance with PATG and at least get a reasonable view. Tempted to go for the home stand but doubt whether I could still sit on my hands when Doidge gets his hat trick.:lips seal

Cant get the online version working either, only offering availability in 'Home' end.

sleeping giant
28-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Livi site saying NO cash turnstiles for cat B games which include Hibs.

Edit : I should really read Hibs website first.

andyf5
28-12-2019, 12:43 PM
Cant get the online version working either, only offering availability in 'Home' end.

me neither.

RoYO!
28-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Only single seats in section J.

Going to put a lot of stress onto the ticket windows tomorrow.

Open up some more sections please Livi.

Dmas
28-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Thinking of going and paying at the gate what’s the parking like near the stadium? Never been before

JimBHibees
28-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Thinking of going and paying at the gate what’s the parking like near the stadium? Never been before

Can park multi storey at MacArthur Glen. 50p an hour 2 minute walk to stadium

Dmas
28-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Can park multi storey at MacArthur Glen. 50p an hour 2 minute walk to stadium

Nice one cheers mate

Aim Here
28-12-2019, 01:36 PM

Livingston's a horrendous car-centric soulless suburban newtown, and the Spaghettihad is close to a giant retail park, where there's all sorts of car parks for all the shops. I don't drive meself, so I don't know which car parks will be available, but it's a stick-on that there's somewhere you can park the car nearby. The whole town is designed around cars rather than people.

Dight
28-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Cant get the online version working either, only offering availability in 'Home' end. Try the Hibs link on soc med https://livingstonfc.tickethour.co.uk/privateSales.html?deepLink=98&hash=qxWAVE_pZZSgM6i_rgZF3-hLJ8I1340 Section I now opened.

Liam978
28-12-2019, 01:44 PM
Only single seats in section J.

Going to put a lot of stress onto the ticket windows tomorrow.

Open up some more sections please Livi.

usually they sell tickets in the bar at the stadium, whereby you can have a beer or two and purchase your ticket at your leisure'

JimBHibees
28-12-2019, 02:06 PM
Livi have now opened another online section

https://mobile.twitter.com/HibernianFC

04Sauzee
28-12-2019, 02:10 PM
Livi have now opened another online section

https://mobile.twitter.com/HibernianFC

Do we know how many tickets we were given and sold? Are we looking like taking 2k to the game tomorrow?

Hibee Mac
28-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Why are they only selling the crap seats online? Weird one I would have thought it makes more sense to sell the best ones and guarantee they are full

NorthNorfolkHFC
28-12-2019, 02:22 PM
usually they sell tickets in the bar at the stadium, whereby you can have a beer or two and purchase your ticket at your leisure'

That’s a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JimBHibees
28-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Do we know how many tickets we were given and sold? Are we looking like taking 2k to the game tomorrow?

https://mobile.twitter.com/LiviFC_SLO/status/1210928670266802178

Livi twitter seems to be suggesting 1800 sold up to now. Would imagine we will take 3 to 4K with many walk ups.

04Sauzee
28-12-2019, 02:27 PM

Livi twitter seems to be suggesting 1800 sold up to now. Would imagine we will take 3 to 4K with many walk ups.

That's a fantastic number

JimBHibees
28-12-2019, 02:30 PM
That's a fantastic number

To be fair we should be taking a decent number given the Derby win, holiday period and last game for a while.

FifeHibs
28-12-2019, 02:31 PM
A bit off topic but will the trains be back on for the game

St Pauli Hibee
28-12-2019, 02:36 PM

Due to be done at approx 10.00am tomorrow morning

Aim Here
28-12-2019, 02:37 PM

They're scheduled to restart at 10am tomorrow.

FifeHibs
28-12-2019, 02:44 PM
Due to be done at approx 10.00am tomorrow morning

Thank you

Sylar
28-12-2019, 03:30 PM
For anyone driving, park up in Quarrywood Court, just around in Livingston village. It's free, the buildings are all businesses that are unoccupied during matchdays, and it's a few minutes walk to the stadium. It's also MUCH easier to get away after the game than queueing to get out of the multistoreys or stadium car park.

Callum_62
28-12-2019, 06:03 PM
is it all allocated seating?

If they have pretty much sold out section J and most of I - that cant be 1800 tickets surely

Billy Whizz
28-12-2019, 06:03 PM
is it all allocated seating?

If they have pretty much sold out section J and most of I - that cant be 1800 tickets surely

Always allocated seating

Pat 0-7
28-12-2019, 06:05 PM
From the Livi website: (for away fans)

Match admission to the Tony Macaroni Arena is by ticket only: there are NO cash turnstiles.Tickets can be purchased online ahead of match day through a dedicated web link which we advertise on our web and social media at least a week before kick off.We also have a dedicated ticket booth in our NorDan East Stand which is open on match days, and this accepts cash and card payments. It is located to the right of turnstiles 15, 16 and 17.Prices are as shown below:

£25 Adults
£17 Concessions*
£10 U16s

* Full time students on production of a current matriculation card, U18s, registered disabled (if with a carer and under 65 full price paid but carer admitted free)

Steve88
28-12-2019, 06:28 PM

If we've sold 1800 how come they've only just opened up section I.....

If section J holds 1,800 then it's going to be 10 people to a seat!!

brianmc
28-12-2019, 06:38 PM
Livingston's a horrendous car-centric soulless suburban newtown, and the Spaghettihad is close to a giant retail park, where there's all sorts of car parks for all the shops. I don't drive meself, so I don't know which car parks will be available, but it's a stick-on that there's somewhere you can park the car nearby. The whole town is designed around cars rather than people.

I wish to **** Edinburgh Council cared a bit more about cars and parking and less about soulless tourism cash and vanity projects!
Maybe then driving to Easter Road and getting parked every other week wouldn't be such a pain in the arse.
Speaking as a driver!

Callum_62
28-12-2019, 06:50 PM
3 purchased in section I

Im sure there will be spare seats to move into but lets us watch the end of the OF before toddling down

64 quid all up though - ouch.

lapsedhibee
28-12-2019, 07:18 PM
From the Livi website: (for away fans)

Match admission to the Tony Macaroni Arena is by ticket only: there are NO cash turnstiles.Tickets can be purchased online ahead of match day through a dedicated web link which we advertise on our web and social media at least a week before kick off.We also have a dedicated ticket booth in our NorDan East Stand which is open on match days, and this accepts cash and card payments. It is located to the right of turnstiles 15, 16 and 17.Prices are as shown below:

£25 Adults
£17 Concessions*
£10 U16s

* Full time students on production of a current matriculation card, U18s, registered disabled (if with a carer and under 65 full price paid but carer admitted free)

* and over 65s, shirley?

AllyF
28-12-2019, 07:21 PM
Any suggestions for somewhere to eat and watch the Old Firm pre match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibeerealist
28-12-2019, 07:28 PM
3 purchased in section I

Im sure there will be spare seats to move into but lets us watch the end of the OF before toddling down

64 quid all up though - ouch.

Callum I cannot get any response from the seating map that comes up for the game and the sections are all blue or yellow not green, red or yellow any problems you encountered when buying??

Callum_62
28-12-2019, 07:43 PM
Callum I cannot get any response from the seating map that comes up for the game and the sections are all blue or yellow not green, red or yellow any problems you encountered when buying??Didn't work at first until I used this link

https://livingstonfc.tickethour.co.uk/privateSales.html?deepLink=98&hash=qxWAVE_pZZSgM6i_rgZF3-hLJ8I1340

Section I and J is only sections available online for Hibs fans

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

scooby
28-12-2019, 07:54 PM
Callum I cannot get any response from the seating map that comes up for the game and the sections are all blue or yellow not green, red or yellow any problems you encountered when buying??

Their website is pretty clunky, I had to register then go back to the link on our website to access a stadium map that worked each time I added a seat.

scooby
28-12-2019, 08:08 PM

There is a huge network of woodland and riverside paths through and around Livingston for walkers and cyclists, but you'd probably only know about them if you lived in the area.

JimBHibees
28-12-2019, 08:15 PM
If we've sold 1800 how come they've only just opened up section I.....

If section J holds 1,800 then it's going to be 10 people to a seat!!

No idea just going on what livi guy tweeted.

Callum_62
28-12-2019, 08:15 PM
There is a huge network of woodland and riverside paths through and around Livingston for walkers and cyclists, but you'd probably only know about them if you lived in the area.

Rather uniquely I believe paths in Livi often dont follow roads :thumbsup:

bingo70
28-12-2019, 09:54 PM
I know tickets will be available before the game tomorrow but do people think it’ll sell out?

Just wondering if I should try and get one online or just wait? I don’t have a printer in the house so it’s potentially a bit of a hassle doing it online.

Hibee Mac
28-12-2019, 10:02 PM
I know tickets will be available before the game tomorrow but do people think it’ll sell out?

Just wondering if I should try and get one online or just wait? I don’t have a printer in the house so it’s potentially a bit of a hassle doing it online.

I can't say for certain, however, I had the same question as you and looked up the average attendance of this fixture in the past. If I remember correctly it was somewhere around 4-5k out of a 9k stadium so I'd like to say I doubt we will have any issues for tickets on the day.

If it's just the printing that is putting you off bear in mind you can get a digital ticket on your phone too.

bingo70
28-12-2019, 10:07 PM
I can't say for certain, however, I had the same question as you and looked up the average attendance of this fixture in the past. If I remember correctly it was somewhere around 4-5k out of a 9k stadium so I'd like to say I doubt we will have any issues for tickets on the day.

If it's just the printing that is putting you off bear in mind you can get a digital ticket on your phone too.

Cheers, did think of that but I’d be getting tickets for me and my boy and I don’t trust myself with technology to move seemlesly between 2 tickets on my phone while standing In the queue to get in, already panic a bit when he goes in for the 3 seconds before I get through!

Hibee Mac
28-12-2019, 10:14 PM
Cheers, did think of that but I’d be getting tickets for me and my boy and I don’t trust myself with technology to move seemlesly between 2 tickets on my phone while standing In the queue to get in, already panic a bit when he goes in for the 3 seconds before I get through!

Haha I get your predicament! My experience with stewards in the past wouldn't fill me with confidence in that scenario either!

If you're picking them up on the day just leave plenty of time as I think Livi has been chaos for PATG in the past

greenlex
28-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Home fans have the main west stand. There is no way on earth we will sell the other three.

JimBHibees
28-12-2019, 10:29 PM
No chance of selling out.

McD
29-12-2019, 07:35 AM

it’s completely possible to travel by foot or bike from any point in Livingston to any other point in Livingston without having to use any roads at all, barely even crossing them tbh.

there’s cycle paths and underpasses galore for that very purpose. The whole town was and is designed to aid pedestrian use.

and if you do drive in Livingston, you’ll likely find that it’s not well designed for cars at all, there’s several bottleneck points based on the road design.

oldbutdim
29-12-2019, 08:10 AM

Quite the opposite actually.
It was designed around a comprehensive footpath network, with footpaths linking all areas.
You are correct that there are lots of car parks at the retail centre though.

HibbySpurs
29-12-2019, 08:16 AM
Bought tickets online last night in the corner section. I’m sure we won’t sell out the entire east stand at Livvy and will be able to shift to a better position once the game starts.

hibee-boys
29-12-2019, 08:22 AM
Looks like the 2 sections online are sold out, any reason why they only released those 2 corner sections? Would book online if given the chance.

Allant1981
29-12-2019, 08:24 AM
Looks like the 2 sections online are sold out, any reason why they only released those 2 corner sections? Would book online if given the chance.

I cant seem to book online either apart from section I, even then there are only 4 single seats left so cant do that, think I'll just need to turn up early

Dmas
29-12-2019, 08:45 AM
I cant seem to book online either apart from section I, even then there are only 4 single seats left so cant do that, think I'll just need to turn up early

Doing the same I’m heading to East stand ticket office for them going on sale at 1 then heading round the shops if I can’t find a family friendly pub for the ugly sisters game

GreenCastle
29-12-2019, 08:55 AM
Best to arrive early.

For a stadium that won’t sell out and has plenty of seats you would think they would make it easier to buy online / have enough staff for pay at the gate for the large walk up crowd expected.

RoYO!
29-12-2019, 09:02 AM
I don’t understand why they have drip fed the tickets out like this. I know they will want to keep sections for walk ups, but could easily have released another couple of sections along the east stand. I’d have bought tickets in advance if this had happened. Instead they release the corner. So I’ll be walking up along with a couple of thousand hibbies!

andyf5
29-12-2019, 01:58 PM
I don’t understand why they have drip fed the tickets out like this. I know they will want to keep sections for walk ups, but could easily have released another couple of sections along the east stand. I’d have bought tickets in advance if this had happened. Instead they release the corner. So I’ll be walking up along with a couple of thousand hibbies!

Im in a very large queue outside. All tickets were preprinted and sent to ER so cant sell online.