PDA

View Full Version : Kickback

Chorley Hibee
26-12-2019, 05:17 PM
Please tell me I'm not the only one reading Kickback this evening, what a ******ing hoot! 😂

Currently in the hospital with my daughter and wife in the neonatal unit, and everyone wondering why I continually keep bursting into fits of laughter.

Unseen work
26-12-2019, 05:23 PM
I think poor Stendel will be in a shoogly peg already, could he have gotten off to a worse start?

Two defeats to the teams that at the time were bottom of the league.
Lost to Celtic - fair enough
Lose 2-0 to us at home after going back to Germany for a wee siesta

Absolutley no new manager bounce and I think Levein would have got more from those 4 games

Sammy7nil
26-12-2019, 05:39 PM
As usual comedy gold. Many think they were good second half they battered us :greengrin :confused:

wookie70
26-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Absolutley no new manager bounce and I think Levein would have got more from those 4 games

I would agree. They had 8 points from 11 games under Levein this season and have managed 4 points from 9 games and their goal difference has taken a 12 goal whack since he got booted. Being more positive in their play with Levein's players is a recipe for disaster. Barring the St Mirren game where they got the Levein leaving bounce they have managed two goals from the next 8 league games.

Unseen work
26-12-2019, 05:52 PM
As usual comedy gold. Many think they were good second half they battered us :greengrin :confused:

I always laugh when I hear fans/pundits come out with this after a game.

We were 2-0 up away from home in a derby. It’s natural for us to be a bit more defensive, allow them more of the ball and hit them on the counter.

How many good chances did they create?

It’s easy to play good when you’re losing 2-0 and the games gone. The game was won in the first half and the hibs players knew it which was good to see.

AltheHibby
26-12-2019, 05:56 PM
It's so funny watching anybody who makes a reasonable (for Kickback) comment being denounced as a Hibby.

I notice that they have gone from "Queen Ann" to calling her a "stupid ***". At least they called that idiot out for his language.

Coco Bryce
26-12-2019, 05:57 PM
If you look at the stats. They were by far the better team 😁

We scored two to their zip though 😂

Sammy7nil
26-12-2019, 05:59 PM
I always laugh when I hear fans/pundits come out with this after a game.

We were 2-0 up away from home in a derby. It’s natural for us to be a bit more defensive, allow them more of the ball and hit them on the counter.

How many good chances did they create?

It’s easy to play good when you’re losing 2-0 and the games gone. The game was won in the first half and the hibs players knew it which was good to see.

Correct. When you are two up there is only one thing to do not concede.

JohnMcM
26-12-2019, 06:14 PM

Not sure about battering us - though we have to admit we were not on top in the second half, except in defence.

:flag:

Irish_Steve
26-12-2019, 06:23 PM
Let`s buy Shankland and get Jonny Hayes in on loan - roasters the lot of them

Also, i do like to lob a wee hand grenade in every so often ;)

Bostonhibby
26-12-2019, 06:30 PM

Also, i do like to lob a wee hand grenade in every so often ;)Maybe they should build another stand as well? and have another go at laying a football pitch.

Plums.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-12-2019, 06:34 PM
The post with the player ratings is a hoot.

Uche 6 got nothing from the ref

😳🤣🤣🤣

26-12-2019, 06:35 PM

I'd imagine Shankland would prefer to play in the Premiership next season.

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-12-2019, 06:36 PM

Completely lost in lala land

Speedway
26-12-2019, 06:37 PM
Their match day thread is a hoot and a half.

HibbyAndy
26-12-2019, 06:43 PM
Do they accept Hibs are better than them yet ?

HibbyAndy
26-12-2019, 06:44 PM
The post with the player ratings is a hoot.

Uche 6 got nothing from the ref

😳🤣🤣🤣

He's a diving git !!!

Sammy7nil
26-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Do they accept Hibs are better than them yet ?

Surprisingly some do but they are shouted down with FTH and Vermin posts

CMac1988
26-12-2019, 06:51 PM
It's so funny watching anybody who makes a reasonable (for Kickback) comment being denounced as a Hibby.

I notice that they have gone from "Queen Ann" to calling her a "stupid ***". At least they called that idiot out for his language.

Tbh if they spell **** with 3 letters then it's deserved... ;)

26-12-2019, 06:53 PM
Tbh if they spell **** with 3 letters then it's deserved... ;)

I’m struggling to fit ******** *** ****** **** into three letters tbh so fair play to them

wookie70
26-12-2019, 07:07 PM
Berra seemingly asking a member of the crowd for a square go after they had abused the players going down the tunnel. Sean Clare was seemingly in tears, not sure if that was the abuse, or friction burns from Lewis' pocket

makaveli1875
26-12-2019, 07:11 PM
I think poor Stendel will be in a shoogly peg already, could he have gotten off to a worse start?

Two defeats to the teams that at the time were bottom of the league.
Lost to Celtic - fair enough
Lose 2-0 to us at home after going back to Germany for a wee siesta

Played 4, lost 4. 1 goal scored. Most likely a 5th defeat coming at the weekend

He's worse than Butcher, Calder wood and Cathro so far

lord bunberry
26-12-2019, 07:18 PM
Berra seemingly asking a member of the crowd for a square go after they had abused the players going down the tunnel. Sean Clare was seemingly in tears, not sure if that was the abuse, or friction burns from Lewis' pocket
That was my favourite as well, here it is in all its glory.

stood just behind Scott Wilson and the guy was kicking off at the whole team as they were going down the tunnel. Sean Clare was crying as he left. The guy gave Berra dogs abuse and he motioned for him to come downstairs. There was at least 6 of us that saw it. Agreed it’s not like Berra but it shows how disjointed and what a mess we are in as players and fans alike. Couldn’t really disagree with the hearts fan giving abuse though

The Spaceman
26-12-2019, 07:22 PM
Frightening. Some of them genuinely believe they will finish above us this season.

What do they not understand about being the WORST team in our league past 12 months? On their past year of form (a pretty good indicator), they are getting relegated in May 2020 unless they perform miracles in the transfer market and Stendel proves not to be an utter pony (which he is failing to do thus far). There is not one single player in that Hearts squad today that would even make our bench.

Box 17
26-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Frightening. Some of them genuinely believe they will finish above us this season.

What do they not understand about being the WORST team in our league past 12 months? On their past year of form (a pretty good indicator), they are getting relegated in May 2020 unless they perform miracles in the transfer market and Stendel proves not to be an utter pony (which he is failing to do thus far). There is not one single player in that Hearts squad today that would even make our bench.

Hickey's a good prospect and would have him at ER. His development is at risk if he stays with Hearts though.

AltheHibby
26-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Could we please moo ve on from deliberately misunderstanding my quote?

oldbutdim
26-12-2019, 07:58 PM
Could we please moo ve on from deliberately misunderstanding my quote?

Is this cow speak?

I don’t understand.

Steve88
26-12-2019, 08:10 PM
The thread about trying to track down the fans who hired the plane all those years ago to get rid of neilson, triggering the downfall, is a peach!!!:cb:cb

SneakersO'Toole
26-12-2019, 08:12 PM

There is a video of this on social media doing the rounds. Just received via WhatsApp. Its absolutely hilarious.

04Sauzee
26-12-2019, 08:13 PM
There is a video of this on social media doing the rounds. Just received via WhatsApp. Its absolutely hilarious.

This i have to find somewhere

Is It On....
26-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Hickey's a good prospect and would have him at ER. His development is at risk if he stays with Hearts though.

Maybe he could go on loan to a championship club next to season..to re-build his confidence..or maybe he won't need to go on loan to play in the championship 😂

Steve88
26-12-2019, 08:14 PM

twitter link....

Jack Hackett
26-12-2019, 08:16 PM

I agree with this. He was the only one of them to stand out for me. Some really nice touches on the ball. Totally wasted playing with that herd of cattle.

matty_f
26-12-2019, 08:18 PM
I can't get my head around them thinking Stendel taking Christmas off, while they're bottom of the league and with a Derby on Boxing Day, was alright!

Imagine him trying to get the players told at half time!
"You're not trying hard enough!"
"Aye, nae bother gaffer, where have you been all week?!"

Bostonhibby
26-12-2019, 08:19 PM
twitter link....https://twitter.com/i/status/1210282076827770886

Box 17
26-12-2019, 08:21 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1210282076827770886

Hilarious :LOL:

Bostonhibby
26-12-2019, 08:23 PM
I can't get my head around them thinking Stendel taking Christmas off, while they're bottom of the league and with a Derby on Boxing Day, was alright!

"Aye, nae bother gaffer, where have you been all week?!"[emoji16]

My favourite so far is where he says his absence made no difference.

Neither did his presence [emoji23][emoji23]

Steve88
26-12-2019, 08:25 PM

The disconnect between fans and players is actually beyond comprehension... If hearts don't get relegated it'll be miracle!!!

All the other teams down in the bottom 6 are actual " teams", they live with the threat of relegation each year.

but hearts, this team doesn't have the motivation or fight in them

wallpaperman
26-12-2019, 08:26 PM

That is absolutely lovely. Some very angry middle aged men there.

Right above the press box boys who got a nice earful and very likely some residual spittle as well.

lord bunberry
26-12-2019, 08:27 PM

Oh dear, I can imagine that chaps rover is going to be driven home rather vigorously. The faux wood dash will be splattered with saliva as he rants to to his fellow cardigan wearing chum. I wouldn’t want to be at his wife swapping party tonight.

Northernhibee
26-12-2019, 08:29 PM

There’s footage of our crowd at the relegation game vs Hamilton of some of the gammons in our support screaming at Liam Craig with that same anger. Once you get to that level of disconnect between players and fans it’s almost impossible to turn things around.

Sammy7nil
26-12-2019, 08:34 PM
I agree with this. He was the only one of them to stand out for me. Some really nice touches on the ball. Totally wasted playing with that herd of cattle.

The ladies needs some help and good advice the 51 shirt just puts a target on his back if he ever goes up the toon. It is Hard enough finding your way without making a fanny of yourself.

Watched without sound i was hoping for better.

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-12-2019, 08:35 PM
Berra is a Potter player. Come January he could be pulling the weeds while Levein mows the grass.

Jack Hackett
26-12-2019, 08:48 PM
The ladies needs some help and good advice the 51 shirt just puts a target on his back if he ever goes up the toon. It is Hard enough finding your way without making a fanny of yourself.

I have zero idea what you're talking about. My comment was based on what I saw of his play today. There's no denying there's a prospect in there. The fact that he's young, and acts it judging by what you say, doesn't change that. Quite a few Hibs players have made tits of themselves. Young people do that.

Sammy7nil
26-12-2019, 08:56 PM
I have zero idea what you're talking about. My comment was based on what I saw of his play today. There's no denying there's a prospect in there. The fact that he's young, and acts it judging by what you say, doesn't change that. Quite a few Hibs players have made tits of themselves. Young people do that.

I struggle with the English language :greengrin
No doubt he has some ability not £10 million worth get he needs some good advice or he may struggle to reach his potential.

Weegreenman
26-12-2019, 08:57 PM
Who gives a **** about who was on top?

The only thing that matters is the win and three points are in the bag.

Get it right ****in roon ye’s!

GGTTH

Jack Hackett
26-12-2019, 08:59 PM

:faf:

That genuinely made me choke on a steak slice

:greengrin

Weegreenman
26-12-2019, 09:16 PM

Comedy gold with our supporters milking it in the background. 😂😂😂💚

iwasthere1972
26-12-2019, 09:18 PM
Comedy gold with our supporters milking it in the background. 😂😂😂💚

Oooh language. :greengrin

Aritch
26-12-2019, 09:22 PM

Cheers Sean's crying. Nice one.

bingo70
26-12-2019, 09:22 PM

"Aye, nae bother gaffer, where have you been all week?!"

It’s incredible.

If he had plans he should have changed or cancelled them. If he really couldn’t do that there’s no need to let the players off.

Jack Ross said in his post match interview he spent the last few days reminding the players of all the good things they’d done under his management since he came in. Stendel was ina. Different country from his players and presumably didn’t even speak to them until this morning.

Who agreed to that? I bet the player even thought it was wrong they were off yesterday.

JimBHibees
26-12-2019, 09:33 PM
No doubt he has some ability not £10 million worth get he needs some good advice or he may struggle to reach his potential.

I was thinking Harry Cochran when watching him today. Playing too many games when not physically developed.

The dalmeny
26-12-2019, 09:38 PM
Oooh language. :greengrin

aye, mother won’t be happy

AltheHibby
26-12-2019, 09:39 PM
Is this cow speak?

I don’t understand.

The poster I quoted called her a female bovine. Others chose to misconstrued my post with 3 *s rather than 4 in place of the offensive word.

Speedy
26-12-2019, 09:42 PM
Few threads on there worth laughing at but would agree with this one

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/186582-the-wee-huns-are-*****/

Poor patter imo

wookie70
26-12-2019, 09:52 PM

Poor patter imo

Likewise, the songs were generally good today with Merry Christmas, **** the Hearts my favourite

matty_f
26-12-2019, 09:54 PM

Poor patter imo

Maybe if they didn't want to be called wee Huns they'd do something about the sizeable part of their support who act like wee Huns.

26-12-2019, 09:55 PM

Poor patter imo

To be fair with the little fuds with their ulster flags and Union Jacks singing about buying flutes for 50p I’m not sure it’s too inaccurate

04Sauzee
26-12-2019, 09:56 PM

Poor patter imo
When they stop the patter with the union flags and Hello Hello then we can stop referring to them as mini huns. That's what they are.

The Harp Awakes
26-12-2019, 10:00 PM
When they stop the patter with the union flags and Hello Hello then we can stop referring to them as mini huns. That's what they are.

Exactly. In fairness there's a few on the thread that acknowledge the obvious fact.

Just about choked on my malt whisky with this one though:

Celtic are Hibs are Celtic*

plastic paddy*traitors

Wtf:greengrin

-Jonesy-
26-12-2019, 10:02 PM

Poor patter imo

One of their posters thinks we call them huns as a slur against protestants which is some grade A classic projection if you ask me.

Speedy
26-12-2019, 10:36 PM
One of their posters thinks we call them huns as a slur against protestants which is some grade A classic projection if you ask me.

2 people above have referenced it being a response to Hearts singing sectarian songs so you can see why someone may jump to that conclusion.

Personally I'd prefer we rise above it, and save the huns chat for Rangers.

jacomo
26-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Maybe if they didn't want to be called wee Huns they'd do something about the sizeable part of their support who act like wee Huns.

:agree:

Simple really.

Danderhall Hibs
26-12-2019, 11:15 PM
The ladies needs some help and good advice the 51 shirt just puts a target on his back if he ever goes up the toon. It is Hard enough finding your way without making a fanny of .

Mental cos apparently he’s a Celtic fan so someone at Hearts must have suggested to him that putting 51 on his back was a good idea.

CloudSquall
26-12-2019, 11:33 PM

Poor patter imo

""Not surprising really considering their affiliations with their big cousins. The Scottish cup triumph was achieved as a result of the cosy relationship.""

I have no shame in admitting the seethe and desperation from the above quote from 13pointsback has me ripping the tap aff it

CraigHibee
26-12-2019, 11:35 PM
That's brilliant, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling like I've pissed myself 🤣

jacomo
26-12-2019, 11:41 PM
""Not surprising really considering their affiliations with their big cousins. The Scottish cup triumph was achieved as a result of the cosy relationship.""

I have no shame in admitting the seethe and desperation from the above quote from 13pointsback has me ripping the tap aff it

Oh dear. They are hurting.

EDIT: so will you be, if you go at it too hard.

CraigHibee
26-12-2019, 11:44 PM
Its hilarious watching them argue amongst themselves, the seethe on there is champion league level at the moment

Viva_Palmeiras
26-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Oh D’amour lost the ball
now they’re losing by two...

doing his best to endear himself...

Frazerbob
27-12-2019, 12:01 AM
Talking to a guy tonight who was in hospitality in the Gorgie Suite. Apparently Berra, who was voted their MOTM 😂, was arguing with their fans after he was booed collecting his champers 😂

CloudSquall
27-12-2019, 12:01 AM
Oh D’amour lost the ball
now they’re losing by two...

doing his best to endear himself...

I didn't think today could get any better but the incorporation of Erasure into proceedings has brought it to a whole new level of pleasing:agree:

Jones28
27-12-2019, 12:03 AM

Tbf they’re are plenty of comments telling the truth too, but the claim that Hibs fans were singing “here we go, 10 in a row” at Ibrox this season is a real beauty 😂

Lancs Harp
27-12-2019, 12:14 AM
To be fair to Hearts fans to be that bad and still be getting gates of over 400,000 is truly amazing. They are MASSIVE.

USAHibby
27-12-2019, 12:20 AM
They start a thread outraged about being accused of being mini huns... only for it to implode into a squabble between themselves over whether they actually are mini huns or not. That site has to be a parody. Where is their actual club forum?

FitbaFolkKen
27-12-2019, 12:27 AM
I was sat in the home end today and it was something else. Poisonous and aggressive. There was a nice moment when some clown was giving Boulder dogs abuse and he gave them a wee wink and a smile, easy when you’ve scored two ;)

A lot of negativity there and no faith in the players, Mulraney got a lot of abuse today as he was rubbish and Damour had to be subbed as he was so bad. The consensus seemed to be they need 5/6 players in January but need to offload 10/15. Not a happy place!

GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabbie1875
27-12-2019, 04:39 AM
Played 4, lost 4. 1 goal scored. Most likely a 5th defeat coming at the weekend

He's worse than Butcher, Calder wood and Cathro so far

Strange!!?? I like the guy🤣🤣

EdinMike
27-12-2019, 05:15 AM
Did the Boos go ringing out... on Boxing Day ?!

Barney McGrew
27-12-2019, 05:28 AM
Did the Boos go ringing out... on Boxing Day ?!

There were none of them left in the ground by the full time whistle to boo :cb

The Modfather
27-12-2019, 05:37 AM
My favourite was on their thread about Glenn Whelan:

“I think he ran and blocked the ball and that made a loud noise when it hit him, which was a bit exciting.”

The sound of a ball clattering off a player is classed as excitement in Gorgie :faf:

Waxy
27-12-2019, 05:54 AM
Lucky for them Hamilton are down there within touching distance. Cant see them catching St Mirren. Reckon they’ll finish in the playoffs and end up with a double header against Inverness CT for relegation.

Scorrie
27-12-2019, 07:19 AM
Lucky for them Hamilton are down there within touching distance. Cant see them catching St Mirren. Reckon they’ll finish in the playoffs and end up with a double header against Inverness CT for relegation.

Wouldn’t that put them up against John Robertson? Oh that would be sweet if he relegated them ...!

FilipinoHibs
27-12-2019, 07:19 AM

I want them to stay up as would miss the derby and think we can dominate for a few years. Scraping by in play off would do for me. A penalty shoot out to prolong the agony.

Onion
27-12-2019, 07:31 AM
Mental cos apparently he’s a Celtic fan so someone at Hearts must have suggested to him that putting 51 on his back was a good idea.

Heard it was SkyBet.

Odds of Hearts avoiding relegation.

Since90+2
27-12-2019, 07:36 AM
Wee ground, rented training facilities , bottom of the league and the most boring support in the country. Tramps.

AndyM_1875
27-12-2019, 08:19 AM

Hamilton circle the drain every year and survive. They are the best scrappers in the league. They'll sneak draws here and there to build up their points total and probably finish 10th.
St Johnstone will pull themselves free and St Mirren for my money are the Playoff certainties, although they are playing better now. Hearts are a disaster, on the pitch, a bloated squad and there is no confidence at all. They are headed for the trap door and visits to Arbroath and Ayr next year unless there is a dramatic turnaround.

Aldo
27-12-2019, 08:20 AM
O ma sides. So they are getting a wee bit upset because we were singing “going down”

The other one that made me chuckle was the one about our cup win and reason we did was our cosy relationship with Celtic. So reading between the lines they think it’s tainted. They don’t do irony.

They are hurting and hurting big time.

jacomo
27-12-2019, 09:33 AM
I want them to stay up as would miss the derby and think we can dominate for a few years. Scraping by in play off would do for me. A penalty shoot out to prolong the agony.

I want them to go down because it would be funny.

04Sauzee
27-12-2019, 09:39 AM
This is another great read about Budges brother singing the Hearts are going down, plus her nephew running the supporters bar 😂 They really are a broken bunch

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/186600-ann-budge-brother/

Bostonhibby
27-12-2019, 09:45 AM
This is another great read about Budges brother singing the Hearts are going down, plus her nephew running the supporters bar [emoji23] They really are a broken bunch

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/186600-ann-budge-brother/Wait till they hear he's buried a pair of Hibs underpants beneath the new megastand.

I made that one up. It's a picture of agent Romanov.

Is It On....
27-12-2019, 09:47 AM

Wouldn't it be ironic if John Robertson was manager of a team that relegated Hearts 😂

Callum_62
27-12-2019, 09:52 AM
I got banned from there last night

No idea why, I posted a few comments but nothing sinister just genuine football chat

Now I'm banned indefinately. Strange.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Waxy
27-12-2019, 09:53 AM
Wouldn't it be ironic if John Robertson was manager of a team that relegated Hearts 😂

I think you may have predicted the future right there.

Seveno
27-12-2019, 10:02 AM
Talking to a guy tonight who was in hospitality in the Gorgie Suite. Apparently Berra, who was voted their MOTM 😂, was arguing with their fans after he was booed collecting his champers 😂

I know that finding a Hearts MOTM would be difficult but Berra? Presumably the punters only got into the ground when Hibs were 2-0 up?

DarlingtonHibee
27-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Good to know that all our jambos who look on here.

They are still paying potter, mcphee and all the coaching team, and a load of average players on top contracts 😂

Springbank
27-12-2019, 10:07 AM

That's unbelievably poor form from the Jambos.

Any team has ups and downs, but when the skipper is a boyhood fan of your team, and would be hurting (the same as if it was Paul Hanlon or Darren McGregor, or in times gone by, a Gordon Hunter etc) then it takes a special sort of classless welt to boo the captain, in hospitality, presumably from behind one of those pillars that Hearts have built in side their new stand function suites.

No class, no style, Stendel in...

JimBHibees
27-12-2019, 10:17 AM

Maybe like Peter Houston they/he didn't realise the significance. :greengrin

Barman Stanton
27-12-2019, 10:19 AM
They really are hurting big time. More so than normal it would seem. The toys out the pram are unreal.

Brilliant how they are still clinging to Stendel being some kind of saviour. He can literally do whatever he wants and they will stick up for him. They are desperate.

JeMeSouviens
27-12-2019, 10:46 AM

Any team has ups and downs, but when the skipper is a boyhood fan of your team, and would be hurting (the same as if it was Paul Hanlon or Darren McGregor, or in times gone by, a Gordon Hunter etc) then it takes a special sort of classless welt to boo the captain, in hospitality, presumably from behind one of those pillars that Hearts have built in side their new stand function suites.

Berra was a Celtc fan.

JeMeSouviens
27-12-2019, 10:47 AM
I'm in!

#teamStendel

:faf:

Since452
27-12-2019, 11:23 AM

Poor patter imo

They are what they are

hibbyfraelibby
27-12-2019, 11:33 AM
I got banned from there last night

No idea why, I posted a few comments but nothing sinister just genuine football chat

Now I'm banned indefinately. Strange.

Move on to your back-up back-up back-up account

Callum_62
27-12-2019, 11:43 AM
Move on to your back-up back-up back-up accountWon't let me - soon as I load Kickback says I'm banned and no option to log out [emoji23]

Fuzzywuzzy
27-12-2019, 12:06 PM
Won't let me - soon as I load Kickback says I'm banned and no option to log out [emoji23]

Strangely, I've been banned from bounce for no reason

AltheHibby
27-12-2019, 12:11 PM
I just had a look across the road. They are currently getting upset about a tweet aboutQueen Anne/Mrs Budge/the stupid ***'s brother apparently celebrating our win.

Best comedy site on the interweb thingy at the moment. :aok:

1van Sprou7e
27-12-2019, 12:15 PM
I just had a look across the road. They are currently getting upset about a tweet aboutQueen Anne/Mrs Budge/the stupid ***'s brother apparently celebrating our win.

God forbid a Hibs fan should celebrate a derby win

EdinMike
27-12-2019, 12:16 PM

They are still paying potter, mcphee and all the coaching team, and a load of average players on top contracts 😂

But they are still signing a keeper, 2 defenders 3 midfielders and 2 strikers next month right ?!?

lapsedhibee
27-12-2019, 12:19 PM

The only reason she got involved with Hearts was so that her family could then set themselves up for life financially fitting out The Eighth Wonder.

That actually makes quite a lot of sense.

Leith Green
27-12-2019, 12:50 PM

Berra most definitely was not a Hearts supporter growing up. Celtic leanings as a laddie

Joe6-2
27-12-2019, 01:11 PM

Brilliant, and listening to the Hibbys’ in the background, 😂😂

tamig
27-12-2019, 01:17 PM
This is another great read about Budges brother singing the Hearts are going down, plus her nephew running the supporters bar 😂 They really are a broken bunch

Looking at that thread the irony is the first thing that springs to mind. One trumpet under the guise of Leveins Battalion goes on to name the culprits who have dragged his great club down. The budge clan are outed along with the guy who features in his online moniker!
Then there’s another calling himself Mauricio Pinilla. Was he not some South American dude getting paid in excess of £10k a week to lie on the treatment table during his stay in Edinburgh?
Crazy stuff.

Joe6-2
27-12-2019, 01:19 PM

GGTTH

Right!
We have been on top in this fixture so often and come away with nowt!

Since452
27-12-2019, 01:25 PM

GGTTH

Correct. Reminds me of when we used to claim we won the singing while they more often than not trotted off with the three points. Pathetic trying to say they were the better team 2nd half. The game was done after 31 minutes.

Joe6-2
27-12-2019, 01:34 PM

Rumours abound.., 😂

O'Rourke3
27-12-2019, 01:41 PM

Sent from my SM-A750FN using TapatalkPresumably thats just the journalists. Wonder what the die hards were sayin.....

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-12-2019, 01:42 PM
They were the best team in the league the year that they should have won it, but that didn't work out well for them either.

Aldo
27-12-2019, 01:51 PM
Some of them reckon no scrimping and money should be no object as their benefactors will step up to the plate again and bail them out!

So they want to sign Dykes and Shankland along with 4 of Danny’s players when he was at Hannover!

Bostonhibby
27-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Some of them reckon no scrimping and money should be no object as their benefactors will step up to the plate again and bail them out!

So they want to sign Dykes and Shankland along with 4 of Danny’s players when he was at Hannover!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkChuck all Danny boys drinking pals / coaches
plus a few pay offs in the mix and 3 or 4 million should do it.

Will the Foundation of flumps want to divert their cash again or will Ben. E. Factor be expected to pay the price of glorious failure again

Can feel another creditors list coming on.

Tynie01011973
27-12-2019, 02:02 PM
Looking at that thread the irony is the first thing that springs to mind. One trumpet under the guise of Leveins Battalion goes on to name the culprits who have dragged his great club down. The budge clan are outed along with the guy who features in his online moniker!

Aye, JB Contracts Ltd last set of accounts showed they have Debtors owing them more than £700k - Wonder who that could possibly be 🤔

Then there’s another calling himself Mauricio Pinilla. Was he not some South American dude getting paid in excess of £10k a week to lie on the treatment table during his stay in Edinburgh?
Crazy stuff.

Yep, was a Chilean striker who developed sore feet while at Hertz so only managed to play a handful of games there 😂
Yet turned out for Chilean national team at same time!

Jack Hackett
27-12-2019, 02:03 PM
They were the best team in the league the year that they should have won it, but that didn't work out well for them either.

Emm... Isn't that every year? :dunno:

Oscar T Grouch
27-12-2019, 02:04 PM

They are still paying potter, mcphee and all the coaching team, and a load of average players on top contracts ��

The guy who got hooked at half time, who got beat by Scott Allan for Boylers 2nd, who is just a terrible footballer, Loic Damour signed a 'very good' (according to a jambo acquaintance) 4 year contract with them in the summer. Can see him being the next Maulery Martin (sp).:greengrin

Aldo
27-12-2019, 02:08 PM
Chuck all Danny boys drinking pals / coaches
plus a few pay offs in the mix and 3 or 4 million should do it.

Will the Foundation of flumps want to divert their cash again or will Ben. E. Factor be expected to pay the price of glorious failure again

Can feel another creditors list coming on.

I really do hope they fling money about left right and centre and cone Feb when Queenie hands over to the FO Flumps let the fun begin!!

Bostonhibby
27-12-2019, 02:09 PM
I really do hope they fling money about left right and centre and cone Feb when Queenie hands over to the FO Flumps let the fun begin!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt's going to happen. Somebody else's cash blown again.

Popcorn on order.

Jim44
27-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Where’s that bloody 5-1 comfort blanket when you need it? :greengrin

Aldo
27-12-2019, 02:14 PM
It's going to happen. Somebody else's cash blown again.

Popcorn on order.

She seems to do what she wants without being accountable! She answers to no one at this moment in time and is a law unto herself.

Going to be even more of a circus once she bails.

Jack Hackett
27-12-2019, 02:22 PM
She seems to do what she wants without being accountable! She answers to no one at this moment in time and is a law unto herself.

Does anyone have a clue how it's going to work, or will they just be making it up as they go?

Aldo
27-12-2019, 02:32 PM
Does anyone have a clue how it's going to work, or will they just be making it up as they go?

They need not worry as Budgie, with her wealth of business acumen will be able to give them a brief prior to it becoming official!

I really am looking forward to the next instalment where the FOF get their begging bowl out when they’ve got no cash!

Joe6-2
27-12-2019, 02:35 PM

It’s worked up till now..........oh wait

greenginger
27-12-2019, 02:49 PM

Did she not not say that after she was repaid and the shares handed over to FoH she would stay on as Chief Executive ?

maybe the grunts were just being polite when they heard her say it and didn’t contradict her , but I think the time for politeness is well passed for the rank and file foundationers :greengrin

Aldo
27-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Did she not not say that after she was repaid and the shares handed over to FoH she would stay on as Chief Executive ?

maybe the grunts were just being polite when they heard her say it and didn’t contradict her , but I think the time for politeness is well passed for the rank and file foundationers :greengrin

Think you maybe right. Let’s hope they keep her on because whilst she saved them from oblivion she is doing her very very best to help them screw it all up again.

All that money and what do they have to show for it.

Keep up the good work Budgie!!

Bostonhibby
27-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Think you maybe right. Let’s hope they keep her on because whilst she saved them from oblivion she is doing her very very best to help them screw it all up again.

All that money and what do they have to show for it.

Keep up the good work Budgie!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkShe will hopefully stay and follow the current business model, she can be chief executive and they can also have an executive chief, similar to the Levein/McPhee "roles".

Might be room in there for an executive chef as well[emoji16]

Aldo
27-12-2019, 03:00 PM
She will hopefully stay and follow the current business model, she can be chief executive and they can also have an executive chief, similar to the Levein/McPhee "roles".

Might be room in there for an executive chef as well[emoji16]

Whatever they do it’ll be an innovative idea and a first for football!

PS would love them to keep the same model!

Bostonhibby
27-12-2019, 03:05 PM
Whatever they do it’ll be an innovative idea and a first for football!

PS would love them to keep the same model!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDoubling up on everything.

Two sets of coaches soon, Levein and various guys from the bookies, another van load of players incoming to compliment the current stars on their solid contracts.

What's not to like

Aldo
27-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Doubling up on everything.

Two sets of coaches soon, Levein and various guys from the bookies, another van load of players incoming to compliment the current stars on their solid contracts.

What's not to like

But remember BH.... it’s what big teams do and we are just jealous peg selling spoon burning hobos 1-5 and all that!!

Bostonhibby
27-12-2019, 03:15 PM
But remember BH.... it’s what big teams do and we are just jealous peg selling spoon burning hobos 1-5 and all that!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAye, gets me every time that. Superior arguments win the day.

Our family yam hasn't replied to me at all since yesterday and he's a proper 6 finger type of guy.

Mind you he regularly gets beat at scrabble by a bowl of custard according to his Hibby wife[emoji16]

greenlex
27-12-2019, 03:21 PM
I messaged a boy at work to ask if he stayed on for a pie at half time. Nada. Nothing. Cannae wait for Monday.

Deansy
27-12-2019, 03:23 PM
Ah, so this is the problem ...........

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/186585-stendel’s-assistants/

'Anyone that comes to Hearts that doesn't or even does know us soon say - we didn't realise how big a club we are.

We are massive'

Hearts are just too big for anyone & everyone - simples !

Bostonhibby
27-12-2019, 03:25 PM

'Anyone that comes to Hearts that doesn't or even does know us soon say - we didn't realise how big a club we are.

We are massive'

Biglyness, they're famous for it. So long as you've heard of them.

weecounty hibby
27-12-2019, 03:30 PM

We are massive'

The key word in your post is "simples". Describes 99% of their fan base. The other 1% just get shouted down and called vermin and hobos for pointing out how bad things really are. When Lincoln used the phrase about not being able to fool all of the people all of the time he was obviously another one who hadn't heard of the jambos. What a bunch of fuds

EI255
27-12-2019, 03:33 PM
I hope their suffering continues into 2020 [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Aldo
27-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Aye, gets me every time that. Superior arguments win the day.

Our family yam hasn't replied to me at all since yesterday and he's a proper 6 finger type of guy.

Mind you he regularly gets beat at scrabble by a bowl of custard according to his Hibby wife[emoji16]

Bitterness and seethe! Brilliant.

I messaged a boy at work to ask if he stayed on for a lie at half time. Nada. Nothing. Cannae wait for Monday.

I’m childish and immature (apparently) and the better team lost. 2 flukes against them.

Every year I have a bet with a yam associated with the proceeds going to local charity. It is usually £5 per point difference. Last year in September (when they won the league) he wanted to up it to £10, I agreed. I managed to eventually get £30 out of him. Not a lot but it was donated.

This year the bet was agreed with the usual £5 per point difference for charity agreed upon.

I sent a few messages (and gifs) to him yesterday after the game but it was clear the rattles had been chucked out the pram. Now I took dogs abuse after our defeat at ER and thought it rude not to respond in kind.

He cancelled our bet, saying the piss taking was out of order. I told him to grow a set to which the response was...1-5.

O well looks like it’s all good and rosy when things are going well but they cannot take it when it’s them getting it right.

EI255
27-12-2019, 03:36 PM
If you look at the stats. They were by far the better team [emoji16]

We scored two to their zip though [emoji23]Stats don't always paint a true picture though. Hibs quality won the day. End of.

Deansy
27-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Stats don't always paint a true picture though. Hibs quality won the day. End of.

Presumably our 'Shots on target' stat was better ??

weecounty hibby
27-12-2019, 03:52 PM
The only stays that matter were goals - Hibs 2 hearts 0. Points Hibs 3 hearts 0. End of story. **** up Jambos, you were pish and lost, again. Bottom of the league. 3 points behind Hamilton and 13 behind Hibs. Suck it up ya deluded fuds

jacomo
27-12-2019, 03:54 PM

We are massive'

Stendel no doubt needed a Big drink to drown his sorrows last night. Is this what they mean?

jacomo
27-12-2019, 03:57 PM
The only stays that matter were goals - Hibs 2 hearts 0. Points Hibs 3 hearts 0. End of story. **** up Jambos, you were pish and lost, again. Bottom of the league. 3 points behind Hamilton and 13 behind Hibs. Suck it up ya deluded fuds

Aye but have you looked at the parameters?

Cathro could probably rustle up a PowerPoint presentation with some big numbers in favour of the Failures.

greenlex
27-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Bitterness and seethe! Brilliant.

I’m childish and immature (apparently) and the better team lost. 2 flukes against them.

Every year I have a bet with a yam associated with the proceeds going to local charity. It is usually £5 per point difference. Last year in September (when they won the league) he wanted to up it to £10, I agreed. I managed to eventually get £30 out of him. Not a lot but it was donated.

This year the bet was agreed with the usual £5 per point difference for charity agreed upon.

I sent a few messages (and gifs) to him yesterday after the game but it was clear the rattles had been chucked out the pram. Now I took dogs abuse after our defeat at ER and thought it rude not to respond in kind.

He cancelled our bet, saying the piss taking was out of order. I told him to grow a set to which the response was...1-5.

O well looks like it’s all good and rosy when things are going well but they cannot take it when it’s them getting it right.

This appears to be typical Jambo behaviour. Shame.

Keith_M
27-12-2019, 04:00 PM
.... but when the skipper is a boyhood fan of your team, and would be hurting (the same as if it was .....Gordon Hunter etc)

GH supported Rangers as a kid.

Aldo
27-12-2019, 04:06 PM
This appears to be typical Jambo behaviour. Shame.

It is tbh.

Won’t be a shame as I will donate the difference regardless. I will however ensure I tell him this and he can stand side by side with the the Big Team and not laying their dues to local charities. That will get a massive bite!

Just Alf
27-12-2019, 04:06 PM
I guess you're right, if you remove the goal posts we got a thrashing lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

greenlex
27-12-2019, 04:07 PM
It is tbh.

Won’t be a shame as I will donate the difference regardless. I will however ensure I tell him this and he can stand side by side with the the Big Team and not laying their dues to local charities. That will get a massive bite!

Nice.👍

FilipinoHibs
27-12-2019, 05:10 PM
The only reason she got involved with Hearts was so that her family could then set themselves up for life financially fitting out The Eighth Wonder.

That actually makes quite a lot of sense.

Funny how her brothers company are owed £750,000 for work completed. Up £300,000 on previous year on total assets of £1 million (£0.75m debt + £0.25m cash). Based on JB Contracts company accounts to end March 2019.

Deansy
27-12-2019, 05:10 PM

Totally agree - if 'Throw-back' is an example of the collective IQ over there it's gonna be even more enjoyable & hilarious than 2013 !

FilipinoHibs
27-12-2019, 05:11 PM

Yes another year.

Aldo
27-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Totally agree - if 'Throw-back' is an example of the collective IQ over there it's gonna be even more enjoyable & hilarious than 2013 !

Will be funny when the have to try and
‘Balance the Books’ properly. Fan ownership will be fun to watch as they try and cut an already spiralling wage bill and a £400k deficit.

Aldo
27-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Funny how her brothers company are owed £750,000 for work completed. Up £300,000 on total assets of £1 million (£075m debt + £.25m cash).

But they have no debts and posted record profits recently at their AGM.

So they owe a Hibby c750k brilliant. Take it he realises he’ll not see a penny of that!

mjhibby
27-12-2019, 10:59 PM
They have totally convinced themselves that oor Daniel will miraculously turn it round based on god knows what. I see the logic in believing he can save them as the current set of players will get them relegated and they have to believe he will save them. At least now reality is dawning on them though there is still a few who think they are too good to go down. Two wins all season screams that they are in grave danger.

calumhibee1
28-12-2019, 06:40 AM
They have totally convinced themselves that oor Daniel will miraculously turn it round based on god knows what. I see the logic in believing he can save them as the current set of players will get them relegated and they have to believe he will save them. At least now reality is dawning on them though there is still a few who think they are too good to go down. Two wins all season screams that they are in grave danger.

I can only presume they’ve convinced themselves of that based on his current losing run he’s on. Is it 14 defeats in a row he’s at? :faf:

Aldo
28-12-2019, 07:41 AM

Think he’s failed to win in 14? 11 defeats and 3 draws?

Garymcl
28-12-2019, 08:17 AM
The guy that sits beside her at the games (looks just like a male version of her leather faced etc ) is that the said hibby brother does anybody know :greengrin

hibbyfraelibby
28-12-2019, 08:45 AM
The guy that sits beside her at the games (looks just like a male version of her leather faced etc ) is that the said hibby brother does anybody know :greengrin

Is that not her new "husband"?

RoYO!
28-12-2019, 08:57 AM
Think he’s failed to win in 14? 11 defeats and 3 draws?

When does this become a worldwide, all time record?!

Aldo
28-12-2019, 08:58 AM

That could be another sensational first!!

Long may it continue!

Sammy7nil
28-12-2019, 09:03 AM

Darren Dodds went a full season without winning with a team a couple of years ago right after they were promoted.

AltheHibby
28-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Having been dragged to the worst shopping experience in the Midlands (Merry Hell), I just want to thank any Kickback posters looking in for brightening my day while I have my coffee break!:aok: