PDA

View Full Version : Players on duty today?

hibsbollah
25-12-2019, 12:21 PM
What's the story for an early ko boxing day game? Did they have a session on Christmas Eve and get today off, or are they at HTC today doing a light session?

Sean1875
25-12-2019, 12:29 PM
Scott Allan put an instagram story up of them in today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haymaker
25-12-2019, 12:38 PM
Definitely in today, would be nothing strenuous just light gym work and activation.

Onceinawhile
25-12-2019, 02:37 PM
In today. Sky sports news were at East mains with them for a bit.

random sub
25-12-2019, 05:20 PM
While Stendel is eating his pudding abroad our boys were training. Hopefully the leadership shown by Jack will make a difference to team approach and drive.

Pretty Boy
25-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Players were definitely in today. I had heard they were sent home for the afternoon with family and then are staying in a hotel tonight but I'm not sure if that's accurate.

HibbyAndy
25-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Players were definitely in today. I had heard they were sent home for the afternoon with family and then are staying in a hotel tonight but I'm not sure if that's accurate.

Not staying in a hotel mate but were in this morning training

Hermit Crab
25-12-2019, 07:44 PM
While Stendel is eating his pudding abroad our boys were training. Hopefully the leadership shown by Jack will make a difference to team approach and drive.

Hearts players will have trained this morning as well. They don't need Stendel there to do that.

Since452
25-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Hearts players will have trained this morning as well. They don't need Stendel there to do that.

Stendel gave them Christmas day off

random sub
25-12-2019, 07:55 PM
Fine margins and the simple psychology make a difference. Stendel not deeming it worthy to stay in the country and lead his team preparing for an important derby, while also criticising performances and saying he will need to bring in players, must be really motivating for his squad😂. #leadership

Hermit Crab
25-12-2019, 07:57 PM

Oft, I hope they've all overindulged on half a farmers field today then. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
25-12-2019, 07:58 PM
Fine margins and the simple psychology make a difference. Stendel not deeming it worthy to stay in the country and lead his team preparing for an important derby, while also criticising performances and saying he will need to bring in players, must be really motivating for his squad😂. #leadership

The Hearts players will be up for it tomorrow, no doubt about that.

random sub
25-12-2019, 08:02 PM
No doubt they will be. Still, it’s a strange move so soon into his shakey starting tenure

J-C
25-12-2019, 08:11 PM

I have a feeling Stendel may feel he's made a big mistake, remember he didn't apply for the job but was offered it.

Forza Fred
25-12-2019, 10:17 PM
I have a feeling Stendel may feel he's made a big mistake, remember he didn't apply for the job but was offered it.

Today’s result could make me eat my words of course, but he’s giving a good impression of the second coming of Cathro!

Brightside
25-12-2019, 10:25 PM
All in. Good session. Paul Hanlon looked brilliant.

tamig
25-12-2019, 10:35 PM
All in. Good session. Paul Hanlon looked brilliant.

Serious question. Why do you always big up PH - or is it all part of your act now?

Sammy7nil
25-12-2019, 10:53 PM

That may work well our approach may work well my guess is the team that wants it most and turns up on the day will do best regardless what they did today.

Brightside
25-12-2019, 11:04 PM
Serious question. Why do you always big up PH - or is it all part of your act now?

Support all the team. Merry Xmas.