PDA

View Full Version : Competitions Gerrard

EI255
23-12-2019, 07:50 PM
Look closely at the touchline "aggro" from Friday. You'll notice that it's actually Gerrard that triggers the whole thing.

Not the quiet respectful young manager he'd like you to think he is.

As ever, the SFA certainly won't want to know about that.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
23-12-2019, 08:10 PM
Does he leave his technical area to gesticulate?

Surely Porteous triggers the whole thing including the bottle throwing.

EI255
23-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Does he leave his technical area to gesticulate?

Surely Porteous triggers the whole thing including the bottle throwing.Sorry, I'll rephrase that. Its Gerrard that triggers the touchline "aggro".

For a club who are so hung up on Hibs fans home "behaviour" he sure did his best to entice trouble on at the West Stand. Not very clever!

Captain Trips
23-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Sorry, I'll rephrase that. Its Gerrard that triggers the touchline "aggro".

For a club who are so hung up on Hibs fans home "behaviour" he sure did his best to entice trouble on at the West Stand. Not very clever!

The only people to blame for behaviour are the individuals. Gerrard acted like a fanny and a swift kick in the balls was the order of the day from whoever he was shouting at.

If folk want to throw stuff on pitch on back of that then they need to look at themselves.

Frankhfc
23-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Won't go down well with some but I liked the way young Porto eyed up the potential to not only take the ball but the man with it. Never a sending off for me but I'm old school so still think of football as a man's game not one for the faint hearted. Gerrard didn't like it up em and had a hissy fit. I like young Porto's attitude but he'll have to tone it down a bit unfortunately. Cosgrove's too was never a sending off.

CMurdoch
23-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Sorry, I'll rephrase that. Its Gerrard that triggers the touchline "aggro".

Your right, could have been hit by a prawn sandwich thrown by an irate Hibernian :wink:

EI255
23-12-2019, 09:27 PM
Won't go down well with some but I liked the way young Porto eyed up the potential to not only take the ball but the man with it. Never a sending off for me but I'm old school so still think of football as a man's game not one for the faint hearted. Gerrard didn't like it up em and had a hissy fit. I like young Porto's attitude but he'll have to tone it down a bit unfortunately. Cosgrove's too was never a sending off.Certainly was old school. I kinda dig it.

O'Rourke3
23-12-2019, 09:42 PM
Gerrard stated on BT it was a reaction to the Hibs bench defending the tackle
BT didnt catch the footage between the tackle and the Rangers bench remonstrating with the Hibs team but did get the aggressive result of that failure of admission a split second after the tackle.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk