PDA

View Full Version : Make amends on Thursday

we are hibs
21-12-2019, 08:33 AM
A horrible night last night. We needed players with balls to stand up and be counted and we were sadly lacking all over the park. Its happened now and cant be changed but what the hibs players can do is show character and what they are about by going to tynecastle and winning to make amends.They owe the fans after that. Go out and win. Dont care how we do it just win the game of football. No excuses.

theonlywayisup
21-12-2019, 08:39 AM
A horrible night last night. We needed players with balls to stand up and be counted and we were sadly lacking all over the park. Its happened now and cant be changed but what the hibs players can do is show character and what they are about by going to tynecastle and winning to make amends.They owe the fans after that. Go out and win. Dont care how we do it just win the game of football. No excuses.

I came away last night thinking that there was no way that we're going to win at Tiny. What is it, six wins in 20 years or something like that. Even when they've been rubbish and we've been good, we've lost.

So,I don't have much confidence for Thursday.

Play like last night and we'll lose. Over to the players now to prove me wrong.

HH81
21-12-2019, 08:48 AM
Ross needs to get it right on Thursday and I feel he will learn from last night.

A couple of changes and a positive result please.

Heisenberg
21-12-2019, 08:49 AM
Rangers are a completely different side these days. We ****ed up early doors and paid the price. Hearts are a mess. Their defence isnt great. Have a go at them, hopefully Ross doesn’t change his attacking gameplan just because of last night. Maybe switch up the formation but keep two up top if we can. Occupy their huddies at the back as much as possible, maybe switch Boyle to striker and go 3-5-2.

B.H.F.C
21-12-2019, 08:57 AM
If the players display the attitude they did last night, we’ll get beat on Thursday. Forget ability, we need to have a bit of dig and willingness to tackle and press them for a start.

A fair number of our team are playing for their futures IMO.

Pretty Boy
21-12-2019, 09:04 AM
We got played off the park by a better team last night. Conceding so early killed us and there is a big decision to be made with the goalkeeper.

Hearts aren't close to Rangers but they will be up for it on Thursday. We need players willing to get stuck in and can't afford a single empty Jersey. That wasn't the case last night as several players heads went down and they seemed overawed. The same thing happened at Ibrox and if the crowd get on top of us on Thursday we need players who will stand up and be counted.

Not So Young
21-12-2019, 11:18 AM
I don't think getting them up for Thursday will be a problem. Jack Ross knows what he needs to do

LaMotta
21-12-2019, 11:30 AM
We haven't won back to back derbies at Tynecastle since 1976/77.

About time this was rectified.