PDA

View Full Version : Fth

Weegreenman
15-12-2019, 11:50 AM
I take it to mean the obvious. XXXX the Hibs?

I’ve just taken a wee neb on kickback, there’s a thread titled Dear Daniel. As amusing the initial post actually is, it ends with this FTH pish.

Now unless your under the age of about 12 then I’ll let you off but I don’t believe this to be the case. Embarrassing to say the least if you ask me.
Is it just me? Or does anyone else have a problem with this pish?

MWHIBBIES
15-12-2019, 11:51 AM
Makes a change from ****ing their sisters

Peevemor
15-12-2019, 11:58 AM
I've always found it a bit strange considering their name also begins with H.

Scouse Hibee
15-12-2019, 12:01 PM
Forever the Hearts 😁

surreyhibbie
15-12-2019, 12:01 PM
I have no problem with this, to be honest.

Pretty mild when you see some of the stuff that bunch of knuckledraggers post about us.

wallpaperman
15-12-2019, 12:04 PM
Yes, a few more of their cretinous posters use that regularly, sometimes with a gif type picture of some ex-player whose name escapes me, with a contorted face.

Vermin is another word they like to call us, though I don’t think they use that quite as much as they used to.

I’m quite glad that we are a bit less offensive to them than they are, shows a little class.

Deeds
15-12-2019, 12:05 PM
They fancy us... it’s obvious

cocteautwin
15-12-2019, 12:09 PM

That’s what makes it so amusing, when one is posting incognito and signs off with an fth they’ve no clue on the real meaning. [emoji3]

Pagan Hibernia
15-12-2019, 12:14 PM
Yes, a few more of their cretinous posters use that regularly, sometimes with a gif type picture of some ex-player whose name escapes me, with a contorted face.

Vermin is another word they like to call us, though I don’t think they use that quite as much as they used to.

I’m quite glad that we are a bit less offensive to them than they are, shows a little class.

its the ugly sneering face of Jim Jefferies that keeps appearing every time we are mentioned over there.

and you’re right, they have always tended to use dehumanising words like ‘vermin’ in reference to us that we would never use about them. There’s definitely more hatred in them.

I’ve always considered it a classist thing as well, the middle class rugby loving cardigan wearing fannies

Purple & Green
15-12-2019, 12:14 PM
Follow the Hibs, eff the hearts.

Purple & Green
15-12-2019, 12:15 PM
Or at this time of year feed the hearts, let them know its Christmas time.

Weegreenman
15-12-2019, 12:25 PM
Or at this time of year feed the hearts, let them know its Christmas time.

Liking this 👌🏿

Weegreenman
15-12-2019, 12:26 PM

Works both ways, which makes it a wee bit daft.

jacomo
15-12-2019, 02:56 PM
It frequently pops up even when they are not talking us.

A sign of their massive inferiority complex.

Greencore
15-12-2019, 02:57 PM
I take it to mean the obvious. XXXX the Hibs?

I’ve just taken a wee neb on kickback, there’s a thread titled Dear Daniel. As amusing the initial post actually is, it ends with this FTH pish.

Now unless your under the age of about 12 then I’ll let you off but I don’t believe this to be the case. Embarrassing to say the least if you ask me.
Is it just me? Or does anyone else have a problem with this pish?
Grown men use the word yams on here. 😂

Weegreenman
15-12-2019, 03:02 PM

This is very true. I hate that term. Hearts bxxxxxx is ok though 👍

Weegreenman
15-12-2019, 03:05 PM
It frequently pops up even when they are not talking us.

A sign of their massive inferiority complex.

Nail on the head. Yet we struggle to beat them for some strange reason. I just read another post on kickback saying that they’ll beat us simply because we’re bottlers!
One to pin to the dressing room wall me thinks!

jacomo
15-12-2019, 03:10 PM

Shall I sign off all my posts with FTY to avoid confusion?

HoboHarry
15-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Not sure why it's wrong to call them yams. A real yam is a tube(r) with skin that varies from dark brown to pink. Sounds about right to me......

Weegreenman
15-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Not sure why it's wrong to call them yams. A real yam is a tube(r) with skin that varies from dark brown to pink. Sounds about right to me......

All my years supporting Hibs I’d never heard of it until quite recently. Each to their own and all that but not for me.

Greencore
15-12-2019, 03:39 PM

Do you ever use the word yam in real life lol?

HoboHarry
15-12-2019, 03:43 PM

I wasn't being entirely serious but to answer your question though, we do occasionally eat yams so the answer would be yes to that....

Radium
15-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Clearly *Feeling the heat” [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cataplana
15-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Nail on the head. Yet we struggle to beat them for some strange reason. I just read another post on kickback saying that they’ll beat us simply because we’re bottlers!
One to pin to the dressing room wall me thinks!

It's not wise to mention anything sounding like "bottles" within earshot of their new boss.

Could very quickly escalate into a Father Jack situation, reducing the team talk to, "drink, ****, arse, drink, drink!"

Greencore
15-12-2019, 03:59 PM
I wasn't being entirely serious but to answer your question though, we do occasionally eat yams so the answer would be yes to that....

They're called sweet potato's in the UK.

HoboHarry
15-12-2019, 04:05 PM
They're called sweet potato's in the UK.

I know but they aren't really the same thing. I lived in the tropics years ago and had yams growing in my garden. Sweet potatoes aren't a favourite of mine, yams are somewhat preferable but prefer rice to either of them. .

Keith_M
15-12-2019, 04:06 PM
It would make more sense if their own club's name didn't start with 'H' as well.

F... the Hearts?

AZhibee
15-12-2019, 04:20 PM
Clearly *Feeling the heat” [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

👍

jacomo
15-12-2019, 04:21 PM

Don’t know if you’ve noticed, but people often communicate differently online and IRL. Lol.

HoboHarry
15-12-2019, 04:22 PM
don’t know if you’ve noticed, but people often communicate differently online and irl. Lol.
smh.

😁