PDA

View Full Version : NHC EFL on Quest

Lago
14-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Stumbled across this program tonight & not too bad. Thing that stood out was Sunderland, Stoke look bang average. Overall the number of empty seats at all the games unbelievable.

Wee Effen Bee
14-12-2019, 09:12 PM
Stumbled across this program tonight & not too bad. Thing that stood out was Sunderland, Stoke look bang average. Overall the number of empty seats at all the games unbelievable.

I like this programme. Colin Murray is one of the best fitba presenters on TV!

Lago
14-12-2019, 09:47 PM
Agree, stumbled on it & throughly enjoyed it

Cardinal G
15-12-2019, 12:01 AM

Sunderland crowd was announced as just over 30000, at the time reaction from fans indicated it was way off actual attendance. I felt maximum in ground was 22000, still half decent for crap on display.

The 90+2
15-12-2019, 12:11 AM

Colin Murray is the best sports presenter there is around at the moment.

The 90+2
15-12-2019, 12:13 AM
Sunderland crowd was announced as just over 30000, at the time reaction from fans indicated it was way off actual attendance. I felt maximum in ground was 22000, still half decent for crap on display.

Like everywhere they will count all season ticket holders.

Sunderland seem goosed. In comparison to their last three managers and the new yin Ross done a lot better. I bet they wished they had him now.

Cardinal G
15-12-2019, 02:08 AM
Like everywhere they will count all season ticket holders.

Sunderland seem goosed. In comparison to their last three managers and the new yin Ross done a lot better. I bet they wished they had him now.

Not so sure about that. Feel it was unfortunately tone for him to go, choice of replacement seems to have been the wrong one.