PDA

View Full Version : Le God return?

HendoDelivered
11-12-2019, 12:59 PM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/latest-hibs-news/franck-sauzee-make-long-awaited-return-edinburgh-hibs-legend-plans-visit-2020-1338381

Jamesie
11-12-2019, 01:50 PM
Completely non-plussed about this. For someone who apparently loved the club and its fans so much, he's had a funny way of showing it for the past 18 years.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
11-12-2019, 01:57 PM
Completely non-plussed about this. For someone who apparently loved the club and its fans so much, he's had a funny way of showing it for the past 18 years.

Bah Humbug! It's Christmas, let's welcome the big felly back! :greengrin

Fuzzywuzzy
11-12-2019, 02:01 PM

Could be that people have left

CraigHibee
11-12-2019, 02:18 PM

More than likely given what others have said

Hermit Crab
11-12-2019, 02:24 PM
I'm meh about this. Both him and Hibs would have handled things differently in the last 18 years or so.

Jamesie
11-12-2019, 02:33 PM

Whatever issue he may or may not have had with the board, and whether or not that may have been justified, it had nothing whatsoever to do with the countless fans who've tried to contact him over the years and been blanked.

Col L
11-12-2019, 02:34 PM
Jeez, can't believe anyone who watched him would view this with negativity.
The guy was a great player for Hibs, in fact one of the greatest we have seen since Turnbull's Tornadoes, and should be welcomed back with open arms.
He was badly hurt by the way he was unceremoniously binned after only 69 days as manager by a club he held dear, and has since got on with his life. If he's now willing to go back we should roll out the green carpet for him.
Credit to the Hanlon Stevenson Foundation for reaching out and tempting him back into the Hibs Family.

scuttle
11-12-2019, 02:39 PM
The guy was a great player for Hibs, in fact one of the greatest we have seen since Turnbull's Tornadoes, and should be welcomed back with open arms.
He was badly hurt by the way he was unceremoniously binned after only 69 days as manager by a club he held dear, and has since got on with his life. If he's now willing to go back we should roll out the green carpet for him.
Credit to the Hanlon Stevenson Foundation for reaching out and tempting him back into the Hibs Family.

Thats exactly the way i see it too

HendoDelivered
11-12-2019, 02:42 PM
This this this.

worcesterhibby
11-12-2019, 02:49 PM

Well said. :agree::agree:

HoboHarry
11-12-2019, 02:49 PM
Whatever issue he may or may not have had with the board, and whether or not that may have been justified, it had nothing whatsoever to do with the countless fans who've tried to contact him over the years and been blanked.
You need to get outside and breathe the fresh air more. He's living his life and there's nothing wrong with that. At all. Gave me some of my greatest ever memories as a Hibs fan and I'm still able to gloat to my Hibee mates that I called it about how good he would be for us in his first game (I think?) against Falkirk. First game I saw him anyway. He just looked in every way a class above what we normally see in Scottish football.

Jim44
11-12-2019, 02:50 PM
I get the general drift that this is the Sauzee thread for booing. I’ll go over to the other one which is more charitable and welcoming. :greengrin

Iggy Pope
11-12-2019, 04:02 PM
It’s a lot of booing and stuff over not a lot. There’s no suggestion (other than on here) that he will be back at Easter Road and as I’ve said on the first thread, it’s only for now about a figurehead getting involved with a charitable cause, worthwhile to all of us partly as it’s headed by two of our own. Shame the excitement never reached these levels when they initiated the 416 club to anyone that wanted to contribute.

hibee_girl
11-12-2019, 04:12 PM

Absolutely :agree:

Hibs4185
11-12-2019, 04:21 PM

Here here. One of the greatest players to wear the green and white. I was behind the dugout at the AEK game and he had to come off. Anyone who witnessed his reaction after being forced off could see how much the club meant to him.

BILLYHIBS
11-12-2019, 08:43 PM
Here here. One of the greatest players to wear the green and white. I was behind the dugout at the AEK game and he had to come off. Anyone who witnessed his reaction after being forced off could see how much the club meant to him.
Yip! Booted it IIRC

Cataplana
11-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Some of the posts on this thread are sacrilegious. He could have dined out on his popularity for years, he could have commented on stuff he is not involved in, he could have punted out books. He's done none of that .

majorhibs
11-12-2019, 09:59 PM
Been on this site yon time! Last 10 yrs inhabitants? We had, 1 time, the huge fortune to see this guy wear our colours. Then, he embraced it, won many derbies, losing teeth to score goals, watching that, aw these recent disrespectful scatabouts, watching a legend who just wanted to win so much for Hibs, to hear disrespect now, it’s as well I’m mellow nowadays.

Foritza
11-12-2019, 10:00 PM
You need to get outside and breathe the fresh air more. He's living his life and there's nothing wrong with that. At all. Gave me some of my greatest ever memories as a Hibs fan and I'm still able to gloat to my Hibee mates that I called it about how good he would be for us in his first game (I think?) against Falkirk. First game I saw him anyway. He just looked in every way a class above what we normally see in Scottish football.

Absolutley correct HH - I was at that game . It was freezing cold he had not done too much, until one special moment deep inside his own half he pulled one
out of the grey sky in one movement he had trapped the ball and sent a 60 yard pass wth such precision. I turned to my mates and said 'That is a player'.

Percy Vere
11-12-2019, 10:36 PM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/latest-hibs-news/franck-sauzee-make-long-awaited-return-edinburgh-hibs-legend-plans-visit-2020-1338381

Fantastic player. Great to hear he’s coming back in this role. What would we give for him in midfield now. He made it look easy.

Baader
11-12-2019, 10:44 PM
Never ceases to amaze me how often folk are willing to get the boot stuck in to good servants of this fine club. In this case an out and out legend. As Iggy says, Franck, so far, is visiting Edinburgh, not ER.

But let's maybe save the booing and indifference for those who actively dislike Hibs, of which there are many...

CloudSquall
11-12-2019, 10:47 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXKBHONTWx4

This popped up on my YouTube recommended list, Dundee 3 - 4 Hibs from 99, includes a Lehmann thunderbolt, a couple of Sauzee strikes along with a very sublime hit from pre Old Firm Miller.

Quite a weird team in a way, on one extreme we had the likes of Sauzee and Latapy, on the other we had the likes of Lovering and everyone's favourite on the run criminal Gottskálksson :greengrin

HoboHarry
11-12-2019, 11:02 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXKBHONTWx4

This popped up on my YouTube recommended list, Dundee 3 - 4 Hibs from 99, includes a Lehmann thundebolt, a couple of Sauzee strikes along with a very sublime hit from pre Old Firm Miller.

Quite a weird team in a way, on one extreme we had the likes of Sauzee and Latapy, on the other we had the likes of Lovering and everyone's favourite on the run criminal Gottskálksson :greengrin
Not to mention our own Willie Miller playing for Dundee......

CloudSquall
11-12-2019, 11:04 PM
Not to mention our own Willie Miller playing for Dundee......

There should be some sort of parental guidance pop up warning parents of that face :greengrin

vercol36
11-12-2019, 11:11 PM
There is only one Le God, and Latapy is the prophet

FilipinoHibs
12-12-2019, 07:06 AM
Me and my children and ex wife were lucky enough to see almost all his performances in the flesh for Hibs. My ex help organise the FZAS reception where Irvine Welsh tried to pick her up😳 - I was away working. I have signed Sauzee 4 shirt which has never been washed. I and she will be glad he is coming back.

Dashing Bob S
12-12-2019, 07:18 AM

All that needs to be said. We've all had our issues with the board, imagine how much more acute those must be in FS's situation.

So many supporters act like hurt divas. we don't own players, they have a life outside the club. I idolize Sauzee and it will be an emotional day for me when he returns.

Hibeewilly
13-12-2019, 05:08 PM
All that needs to be said. We've all had our issues with the board, imagine how much more acute those must be in FS's situation.

So many supporters act like hurt divas. we don't own players, they have a life outside the club. I idolize Sauzee and it will be an emotional day for me when he returns.
Spot on DBS and same here...…..would love to see the big man stride onto the pitch at half time:agree:

EI255
13-12-2019, 10:11 PM
Superb news. The guy is an HFC Legend

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

allezsauzee
13-12-2019, 10:30 PM
Can't wait wait to see him back at Easter Road. I can't see why any Hibby wouldn't be excited by it.

allezsauzee
13-12-2019, 10:33 PM
when the ball hits the net like a low flying jet.....

1875STEVE
15-12-2019, 12:36 AM

Defo his debut, come on as sub.

It was freezing and pissing down.

Paul Hartley scored first, then i think Derek Collins got the winner with a massively deflected shot.

I think that put us clear? 17? 20 points?

My main memory for that game was going to the toilet, in the side of the stand, doing my business, soaping my hands up from the soap dispenser, then realising there was no sink or taps.

Ended up washing it off in the rain water running off the stand roof like a waterfall while a policeman laughed his face off.

Squealing pig
15-12-2019, 01:58 AM
Absolutely outstanding player and glad he’s coming back

HoboHarry
15-12-2019, 02:06 AM
Defo his debut, come on as sub.

It was freezing and pissing down.

Paul Hartley scored first, then i think Derek Collins got the winner with a massively deflected shot.

I think that put us clear? 17? 20 points?

My main memory for that game was going to the toilet, in the side of the stand, doing my business, soaping my hands up from the soap dispenser, then realising there was no sink or taps.

Ended up washing it off in the rain water running off the stand roof like a waterfall while a policeman laughed his face off.
Too funny, the game was my boys first ever game and he looked in the door of those toilets and said no, he said they were disgusting and he would wait till he got home. 😂😂

Peevemor
15-12-2019, 11:32 AM
There's some good stuff on the match here. Hibs were 17 points clear of Falkirk going into the match. The win basically sealed the title.

https://thehiblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/01/falkirk-1-2-hibs-20-february-1999/

One Day
15-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Too funny, the game was my boys first ever game and he looked in the door of those toilets and said no, he said they were disgusting and he would wait till he got home. 😂😂

My son thought I was kidding when I told him to pee against wall.

judas
15-12-2019, 06:24 PM
I think it’s just terrible so it is.

The greatest players I’ve ever seen at Hibs coming back. Just awful.

😉

BILLYHIBS
11-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Anyone know when the great man is returning?

I presume Easter? :greengrin

FilipinoHibs
11-02-2020, 05:27 AM

The second coming!

Craig_in_Prague
11-02-2020, 07:53 AM

There will be an announcement soon (expected 17th Feb).

BILLYHIBS
11-02-2020, 08:01 AM
There will be an announcement soon (expected 17th Feb).
:thumbsup:

Onceinawhile
11-02-2020, 08:16 AM
I notice that the HS Foundation have removed the tweet that said he was coming back.

Seems a bit odd.:confused:

Pretty Boy
11-02-2020, 08:20 AM
I notice that the HS Foundation have removed the tweet that said he was coming back.

Seems a bit odd.:confused:

I'm guessing he is being inducted into the hall of fame at the dinner this month and Hibs want to keep it quiet until the club announce it. Maybe the HS Foundation jumped the gun a wee bit?

That's all speculation on my part of course.

oneone73
11-02-2020, 08:26 AM
I'm guessing he is being inducted into the hall of fame at the dinner this month and Hibs want to keep it quiet until the club announce it. Maybe the HS Foundation jumped the gun a wee bit?

Superb player, but not sure he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

calumhibee1
11-02-2020, 08:26 AM

I’m going to cream my pants if Le God is at the HOF dinner.

Hibbyradge
11-02-2020, 08:32 AM

Take spares 😁

Peevemor
11-02-2020, 08:38 AM

I understand why you're saying that, but many (maybe the majority of) fans who started watching Hibs post tornadoes will cite Sauzée as their favourite player.

For that alone he merits his place IMO.

oneone73
11-02-2020, 08:41 AM
I understand why you're saying that, but many (maybe the majority of) fans who started watching Hibs post tornadoes will cite Sauzée as their favourite player.

For that alone he merits his place IMO.

He is my favourite player from that era, too. But 77 games? Will have to think about that one.

BILLYHIBS
11-02-2020, 08:53 AM
Fantastic player revered by HIBS fans world wide up there with Gordon Smith and Pat Stanton but after only 90 games and 16 goals Hall of Fame maybe a stretch

Maybes some sort of Honorary position?

hibbyfraelibby
11-02-2020, 09:42 AM

Enjoy your dinner I'll be at the game watching the team as the SFA/BBC will want us to play ICT that night

Pretty Boy
11-02-2020, 10:19 AM
Enjoy your dinner I'll be at the game watching the team as the SFA/BBC will want us to play ICT that night

I'm pretty certain that Hibs will rearrange the dinner or make alternative plans if it clashes with the game.

Needless point scoring post really considering those of us who bought tickets for the dinner did so a long time before a game was (possibly) scheduled for that night.

HoboHarry
11-02-2020, 10:33 AM
I'm old enough to remember Stanton, Blackley et al and I am quite sure that he is deserving of a place in the Hall of Fame.

Barman Stanton
11-02-2020, 11:39 AM
The iconic status he has for a huge % of the Hibs supporters should be enough for him be given hall of fame status.

He is probably the best player many have seen play for us (For anyone that isnt really old and saw the Tornado's).

matty_f
11-02-2020, 11:43 AM
The iconic status he has for a huge % of the Hibs supporters should be enough for him be given hall of fame status.

He is probably the best player many have seen play for us (For anyone that isnt really old and saw the Tornado's).
He's the best Hibs player I've ever seen in the flesh (as in live, I haven't seen him naked...:greengrin )

I'd 100% have him down as a Hall of Fame entrant.

Barman Stanton
11-02-2020, 11:48 AM
He's the best Hibs player I've ever seen in the flesh (as in live, I haven't seen him naked...:greengrin )

I'd 100% have him down as a Hall of Fame entrant.

Bad thing is it doesnt even surprise me that there are Hibs fans against it. I think that grumpy Gibby must have a huge family given how miserable some of our support has become.

B.H.F.C
11-02-2020, 11:50 AM

That’s it for me.

There are players who have undoubtedly done more for the club but he is the best player I have seen by a mile.

neil7908
11-02-2020, 11:57 AM
He's easily the best player we've had in my time watching Hibs (approaching 30 years).

My dad was around for the Tornadoes, George Best etc and still rates Sauzee as one of the best players he's ever seen in a Hibs shirt.

FilipinoHibs
11-02-2020, 12:04 PM
He's easily the best player we've had in my time watching Hibs (approaching 30 years).

My dad was around for the Tornadoes, George Best etc and still rates Sauzee as one of the best players he's ever seen in a Hibs shirt.

Been watching Hibs or 50 years. Best players in terms of skill and contribution and impact for me are Stanton, Sauzee, Latapy and Riordan.

calumhibee1
11-02-2020, 12:44 PM

Hadn’t actually clicked they were the same night (potentially, of course). As PB said, the dinner will be rearranged should the ICT game be on the same evening.

BILLYHIBS
11-02-2020, 12:46 PM
Been watching Hibs or 50 years. Best players in terms of skill and contribution and impact for me are Stanton, Sauzee, Latapy and Riordan.

I raise you Mickey Edwards 😁

Hibs4185
11-02-2020, 12:47 PM
100% worthy of a place and would be delighted to see him back

RoscoHibby
11-02-2020, 12:53 PM
Hall of fame not even in question for me.

Just hoping we can get him on the pitch 2 mins before kick off against the yams. Take the acclaim he deserves n a wee wave to the sparrae heids as well will do me fine!

SquashedFrogg
11-02-2020, 02:17 PM
Hall of fame not even in question for me.

Just hoping we can get him on the pitch 2 mins before kick off against the yams. Take the acclaim he deserves n a wee wave to the sparrae heids as well will do me fine!

Before the match would be ideal. Halftime nae use, unless he pops round the back of the East for a wee puff.

Onceinawhile
11-02-2020, 02:50 PM
Speakers in the FFL better be fixed if he's going to get introduced on the pitch.:grr:

RoscoHibby
11-02-2020, 03:01 PM
Before the match would be ideal. Halftime nae use, unless he pops round the back of the East for a wee puff.

😂😂😂👌🏻💚 exactly!!

Iggy Pope
11-02-2020, 03:06 PM
I raise you Mickey Edwards 😁

Plenty space in the Hall for Mickey too.

hibeerealist
11-02-2020, 03:17 PM
Started watching Hibs in 19 sixties so seen many excellent players wearing the green, F Sauzee is certainly a Hall of Famer no doubts about that. Rather sad that there are people among our support that do not think FS earned such respect, ah well it takes all sorts!

Sauzee, there's only one Sauzee!!!

hibee-boys
11-02-2020, 03:18 PM
Sauzee left a brief but lasting impact on the club, certainly for my generation, i'm mid 40's so never got the chance to see the likes of Stanton, Famous Five etc. Hall of fame membership shouldn't have some minimum number of games entry criteria but be measured by the impact he had whilst with us, their lasting legacy, no matter the number of appearances.

Sauzee arrived here following a career at the very pinnacle of European club football and could've been excused for seeing this as an easy paycheck. No one can deny his effort and commitment to this club and provided me with some of my most memorable moments as a hibs fan. An absolute pleasure to watch, unlikely we'll ever see that level of player at Hibs again given the money in football now.

Hibbyradge
11-02-2020, 03:49 PM
Sauzee left a brief but lasting impact on the club, certainly for my generation, i'm mid 40's so never got the chance to see the likes of Stanton, Famous Five etc. Hall of fame membership shouldn't have some minimum number of games entry criteria but be measured by the impact he had whilst with us, their lasting legacy, no matter the number of appearances.

Sauzee arrived here following a career at the very pinnacle of European club football and could've been excused for seeing this as an easy paycheck. No one can deny his effort and commitment to this club and provided me with some of my most memorable moments as a hibs fan. An absolute pleasure to watch, unlikely we'll ever see that level of player at Hibs again given the money in football now.

I agree that money means we're unlikely to see someone of his calibre at Hibs anytime soon, but it wasn't just his ability that made him special.

It was his obvious love for the club, the way he connected with the fans and his enthusiasm. He knew what Hibs meant to us and he wanted to give us what we wanted, not for himself, but for us.

That run back to the Hibs fans still brings a tear to my eye.

He wasn't bigger than Hibs. He wasn't bigger than us.

He was one of us.

And that's why it's so sad that he's kept his distance.

I don't have enough words to explain how much he meant to me, but while he was at the club, I was "very appee"!

100% hall of fame.

southfieldhibby
11-02-2020, 03:57 PM
Lovely footballer, enjoyed watching him play for us, found my millennium derby ticket just last night.

But he's not a hall of fame Hibernian great in my opinion.

Would love to see him back on the turf at ER

MWHIBBIES
11-02-2020, 04:09 PM
Hanlon and Stevenson can go in before him.

Hibbyradge
11-02-2020, 04:12 PM
Hanlon and Stevenson can go in before him.

They'll both go in, for sure, as will SDG.

Conrad Logan and Stokes have a case too.

Maybe the whole 21/5/16 team should be inducted.

Sauzee first though. 😁

calumhibee1
11-02-2020, 04:17 PM
I agree that money means we're unlikely to see someone of his calibre at Hibs anytime soon, but it wasn't just his ability that made him special.

It was his obvious love for the club, the way he connected with the fans and his enthusiasm. He knew what Hibs meant to us and he wanted to give us what we wanted, not for himself, but for us.

He was one of us.

I don't have enough words to explain how much he meant to me, but while he was at the club, I was "very appee"!

100% hall of fame.

:agree:

Him and Latapy are really my first proper clear football memories as a 9/10 year old and the two that I absolutely idolised at the time. I just wish they'd came along 3 or 4 years later so I could have properly appreciated what I was seeing.

BILLYHIBS
11-02-2020, 04:24 PM
:agree:

Him and Latapy are really my first proper clear football memories as a 9/10 year old and the two that I absolutely idolised at the time. I just wish they'd came along 3 or 4 years later so I could have properly appreciated what I was seeing.

Russell Latapy The Little Magician was just quality

We never had it so good

Looking at old clips the things he could do with a ba and he had an end product as well

Another Hall of Famer?

James Stephen
11-02-2020, 04:24 PM

He was one of us.

100% hall of fame.

Beautifully put.

He is certainly my all time Hibernian hero.

There is absolutely no question about whether he should be in the Hibernian Hall of Fame - of course he should.

hfc rd
11-02-2020, 04:48 PM
They'll both go in, for sure, as will SDG.

Conrad Logan and Stokes have a case too.

Maybe the whole 21/5/16 team should be inducted.

Sauzee first though. 😁

Chris Dagnall too 🙃

Kato
11-02-2020, 04:59 PM

We never had it so good

Looking at old clips the things he could do with a ba and he had an end product as well

Another Hall of Famer?

My favourite Latas trick was when he used to sense a clattering tackle from behind coming and he'd just sit-down onto the guys thigh and ride the momentum through. Must have been a nightmare to play against. Unlucky not to get a hat-trick in the Millenium derby, three attempts, all just centimetres away.

Eyrie
11-02-2020, 07:20 PM

We never had it so good

Another Hall of Famer?

Absolutely.

Probably heresy to admit it, but I actually preferred Latapy to Sauzee. And to think they played in the same team :not worth :not worth

HendoDelivered
11-02-2020, 09:35 PM
Can’t wait to hear “There’s Only One Sauzee” belted out again. That will be hairs on the back of the neck stuff.

h1bs4life
11-02-2020, 10:41 PM
Grew up watching the Tornados some great players , King Paddy and Shades were 2 of my favourite players although the others weren't far behind. Since then Le God has been a favourite , was at Brockville the day he made his debut in the 1st division. The guy oozed class , he got Hibs. Despite all his previous honours he was just 1 of the team. The millennium derby , loosing front teeth when scoring against Hearts. He got what the Derby was all about. Think in his time as player and manager he never lost against Hearts. As manager think it was John O'Niel that scored an injury time equaliser at Tynie then Townsley had a great chance after that to win it.
Definitely in the hall of fame for me as well as the whole Scottish Cup wining squad.

CloudSquall
11-02-2020, 11:05 PM
When that John O'Neil equaliser went in it was absolute limbs, bodies flying everywhere.

Sauzee knew what being a Hibee was all about.

Glory Lurker
11-02-2020, 11:12 PM
I cried - in a restaurant over my lunch! - when he got the sack. I bought a ticket for that pointless Festival Cup rubbish in 03 or whenever because the word was he might turn up (maybe read it on here).

I adored Franck, for all the same reasons as everyone else.

While I can only imagine the hurt he felt at the end, he knew we loved him, right? Why the silence? Has he ever mentioned us since? It's been a few years, but I used to Google now and again, using French version eventually to try to filter out our chat, but didn't turn anything up. That's going back a while, right enough, but I was disappointed.

The man was a colossus on the park. Few to wear the green and white in recent years come close. But I can't help but feel that the summary for me is he did a great job - a beautiful job - but his detachment afterwards means he wouldn't fit with the other inductees.

I do still love him, though.

h1bs4life
11-02-2020, 11:26 PM
I cried - in a restaurant over my lunch! - when he got the sack. I bought a ticket for that pointless Festival Cup rubbish in 03 or whenever because the word was he might turn up (maybe read it on here).

I adored Franck, for all the same reasons as everyone else.

While I can only imagine the hurt he felt at the end, he knew we loved him, right? Why the silence? Has he ever mentioned us since? It's been a few years, but I used to Google now and again, using French version eventually to try to filter out our chat, but didn't turn anything up. That's going back a while, right enough, but I was disappointed.

The man was a colossus on the park. Few to wear the green and white in recent years come close. But I can't help but feel that the summary for me is he did a great job - a beautiful job - but his detachment afterwards means he wouldn't fit with the other inductees.

I do still love him, though.

Think Frank was upset at the way the board treated him dismissing him to soon and also he thinks the board had leaked info about a pay off he was due to the press to try and discredit him . Not sure if its a coincidence or not but now the old board have gone maybe he is happy to be back in contact.

The 90+2
11-02-2020, 11:31 PM
Think Frank was upset at the way the board treated him dismissing him to soon and also he thinks the board had leaked info about a pay off he was due to the press to try and discredit him . Not sure if its a coincidence or not but now the old board have gone maybe he is happy to be back in contact.

Franck. 👍

Paisley Hibby
12-02-2020, 12:27 PM

Seriously????

Onceinawhile
12-02-2020, 12:36 PM

We never had it so good

Another Hall of Famer?

Personally, I would suggest that the way he left the club makes that a non starter.

supermcginn
12-02-2020, 12:40 PM
My all time hibs hero and nobody will ever come close, incredible player.

BILLYHIBS
12-02-2020, 12:50 PM
Personally, I would suggest that the way he left the club makes that a non starter.
Yip!

You just knew it wasn’t going to end well