PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET UPDATE | RANGERS (H)

RSS Bot
11-12-2019, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10458)

GreenCastle
11-12-2019, 11:52 AM
Let’s sell this out !!

Hermit Crab
11-12-2019, 12:03 PM
Let’s sell this out !!

Not a chance of a sell out.

Gmack7
11-12-2019, 12:09 PM

I'm not sure if you're fishing or not but there's a very good chance of it being sold out

Beefster
11-12-2019, 12:13 PM

Call me perceptive but I'm starting to suspect that you get some satisfaction out of pissing on folks' chips.

Since90+2
11-12-2019, 12:13 PM

From the oracle who predicted there wouldn't be a mad rush for the derby and it sold out within about 2 hours.

PiemanP
11-12-2019, 12:15 PM
First Cat A game this season I've bought tickets for (got one cheap last minute vs Hearts) although must say I did think twice when seeing they were £32!

Peevemor
11-12-2019, 12:18 PM
I think the Crab man has a point to be fair. On the TV and the majority of Christmas nights out taking place...

Gmack7
11-12-2019, 12:27 PM
I think the Crab man has a point to be fair. On the TV and the majority of Christmas nights out taking place...

my xmas night out has been changed to an afternoon out so a few of us can go to the game.yes i will be tipsy

Hermit Crab
11-12-2019, 12:27 PM
I'm not sure if you're fishing or not but there's a very good chance of it being sold out

Call me perceptive but I'm starting to suspect that you get some satisfaction out of pissing on folks' chips.

From the oracle who predicted there wouldn't be a mad rush for the derby and it sold out within about 2 hours.

Theres thousands available, a snip at £32. This will not sell out. Celtic away hasn't even sold out, thats only 1000 tickets and thats not even on TV on Sunday.

Hermit Crab
11-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Theres 237 tickets available in Block 37 of the East alone...

we are hibs
11-12-2019, 12:43 PM
Theres thousands available, a snip at £32. This will not sell out. Celtic away hasn't even sold out, thats only 1000 tickets and thats not even on TV on Sunday.

Celtic away tickets arent shifting because its unlikely itll be anything other than a defeat. We have a better chance at home to a Rangers side who have dropped points recently away to hearts and aberdeen. Also most hibs fans cant stand those hun ********s and revel at the prospect of beating them and bringing them down a peg or two. Also chuck half season tickets into the bargain i reckon it will sell out. There were 15k hibs fans there v aberdeen, im sure the extra 1.5k or so will make up the difference.

Keith_M
11-12-2019, 12:45 PM

That's the fella.

Keith_M
11-12-2019, 12:51 PM
Unless I'm mistaken about the date, this game is in nine days and the tickets have only just gone on sale.

Having a lot of seats left at this point is not exactly surprising.

The 90+2
11-12-2019, 02:16 PM

Celtic match is on Celtic tv on Sunday 👍

Hermit Crab
11-12-2019, 02:17 PM
Celtic match is on Celtic tv on Sunday 👍

Aye because thats the reason why we haven't sold out right enough. :aok:

Hibs90
11-12-2019, 02:25 PM
First Cat A game this season I've bought tickets for (got one cheap last minute vs Hearts) although must say I did think twice when seeing they were £32!

Part timer :greengrin :wink:

Eyrie
11-12-2019, 02:35 PM

I won't be there for that reason.

Ringothedog
11-12-2019, 05:13 PM
Theres 237 tickets available in Block 37 of the East alone...

I could counter that by confirming there are only 4 tickets available in section 41, anyway we will sell what we sell and it will still be a great night and atmosphere. I don’t get “upset” about something that is totally out of my control. As for the Celtc game I understand why some people won’t pay over £30 to have a crap seat and potentially get thumped.

Hermit Crab
11-12-2019, 05:14 PM
I could counter that by confirming there are only 4 tickets available in section 41, anyway we will sell what we sell and it will still be a great night and atmosphere. I don’t get “upset” about something that is totally out of my control. As for the Celtc game I understand why some people won’t pay over £30 to have a crap seat and potentially get thumped.

But they"ll pay £34 for hearts away? :confused:

DH1875
11-12-2019, 05:19 PM
I'm not going. Gutted its the Friday night before Christmas. Any other night and I'd be there :boo hoo:

JimBHibees
11-12-2019, 05:25 PM
Really looking forward to it should be great atmosphere.

The Modfather
11-12-2019, 05:26 PM

Folk will choose one game over another for a multitude of reasons. I don’t think you have to be a brain surgeon to understand why a game in Glasgow, against the team that has won the last 10 trophies, is less appealing to some than a winnable game, which is also a local derby, played in Edinburgh.

As has been touched upon before, it’s difficult to tell if you are generally a negative person or if you play up to an online persona.

Hermit Crab
11-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Folk will choose one game over another for a multitude of reasons. I don’t think you have to be a brain surgeon to understand why a game in Glasgow, against the team that has won the last 10 trophies, is less appealing to some than a winnable game, which is also a local derby, played in Edinburgh.

As has been touched upon before, it’s difficult to tell if you are generally a negative person or if you play up to an online persona.

Point is folk not going to Parkhead because of the price and likely defeat but will pay more for Hearts away, a fixture in which we traditionally don't do very well in and has ended in a defeat more times than I care to remember.

superfurryhibby
11-12-2019, 05:45 PM
ER will be rocking, let's hope the team are at their best and we give the Hun a hard match. Given tickets are just on sale, I think we'll see a full house or very close to it. Anyone comparing sales for this match with the sales vCeltic is clearly taking the piss.

Keith_M
11-12-2019, 05:50 PM

You seem quite obsessed about whether or not your fellow fans attend games.

Is there any particular reason that it upsets you so much?

BoomtownHibees
11-12-2019, 05:57 PM

I will be at both however if I had to choose one, it would be the derby every single time and I’m sure 99% would say the same. Don’t think it’s that hard to work out why

Lee Marvin
11-12-2019, 06:00 PM
Point is folk not going to Parkhead because of the price and likely defeat but will pay more for Hearts away, a fixture in which we traditionally don't do very well in and has ended in a defeat more times than I care to remember.

Jeezo. Where to start with this!?! I cant even be bothered to type why this is utter drivel, it's that obvious (to probably everybody else on this board).

FWIW, I'd rather pay £60 for hearts away than £20 for a trip to Glasgow. How do you like that?

Iggy Pope
11-12-2019, 06:06 PM
I can’t go to Parkhead, nothing to do with money or Xmas, I just can’t go.
I’m going to the Huns game at ER but I’ve got a Season and wouldn’t miss it.
I would have gone to Tynie, got offered tickets, but can’t go as I’m not in Edinburgh over the Christmas holiday.
Everybody’s has different reasons for going or not going.

Hermit Crab
11-12-2019, 06:17 PM
Jeezo. Where to start with this!?! I cant even be bothered to type why this is utter drivel, it's that obvious (to probably everybody else on this board).

FWIW, I'd rather pay £60 for hearts away than £20 for a trip to Glasgow. How do you like that?

I think if I end up with a spare for the derby I'm selling it to you!

Scouse Hibee
11-12-2019, 06:24 PM

Come on,you know why!

givescotlandfreedom
11-12-2019, 06:27 PM

He likes eating folks' chips anyway :)

PompeyHibs
11-12-2019, 06:37 PM
x4 tickets bought today
Friday night match
Pre match beers with the lads
Weekend before Xmas (Black Friday)
Under the lights at Easter Road
It is going to be a cracker
4-2 Hibs

Hiber-nation
11-12-2019, 06:43 PM

I've missed 1 Derby at Tynie since 1969. I've been to Celtic Park to see Hibs twice in that period. I just don't like going there.

Hope that explains my position :aok:

Ringothedog
12-12-2019, 05:39 AM
I think if I end up with a spare for the derby I'm selling it to you!

😂

lyonhibs
12-12-2019, 06:41 AM
Perfect timing for a match. Last day of work for a week, no Premiership games to compete with, will get it on in the local no bother here.

Would be at the game probably if the heavily pregnant missus was able to fly but as a plan b) it's shaping up lovely

Since452
12-12-2019, 07:09 AM

Decent view, in our own city, cheaper day and we are in no danger of being humped. Infact unless they pick up spectacularly I expect us to win

Hermit Crab
12-12-2019, 09:02 AM
Decent view, in our own city, cheaper day and we are in no danger of being humped. Infact unless they pick up spectacularly I expect us to win

Look at our record there over the last 20 years. Some of those games we lost were against terrible Hearts teams.

Keith_M
12-12-2019, 12:41 PM
Look at our record there over the last 20 years. Some of those games we lost were against terrible Hearts teams.

You should sell your ticket now, while you still have the chance.

JimBHibees
12-12-2019, 01:28 PM
You should sell your ticket now, while you still have the chance.

Or go for a buy one get one free, derby ticket and house in Musselburgh. :greengrin

Fuzzywuzzy
12-12-2019, 01:33 PM
19:45 on a Friday, Christ you'll be lucky if some folk will make it. Bevvy full flow all afternoon some will drift off into oblivion

The 90+2
12-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Aye because thats the reason why we haven't sold out right enough. :aok:

It’s essentially down to the time of year with the amount having to be splashed on various games not forgetting xmas. Then we have a January break for nae reason at all.

The 90+2
12-12-2019, 03:12 PM

Ones in Glasgow, on the biggest shopping Sunday before Xmas, one is against our rivals in the biggest knees up of the season the day after having to do family **** for the previous three/five days.

‘Tis the season to be jolly HC.

Since452
12-12-2019, 03:20 PM

Rather look at our last game there

Albanian Hibs
12-12-2019, 08:36 PM
19:45 on a Friday, Christ you'll be lucky if some folk will make it. Bevvy full flow all afternoon some will drift off into oblivion

👍 cant wait