PDA

View Full Version : Team v Celtic

Diclonius
11-12-2019, 06:52 AM
We have to go for a 5 man defence. Allows us to contain Celtic if needed and counter attack with a bit of security.

Marciano

Boyle Porteous Jackson Hanlon Stevenson

Slivka Allan Mallan

Kamberi Doidge

Nicho87
11-12-2019, 07:06 AM
Same team that started against sheep for me. Have a go, we’re expected to get beat. Best form of defence is attack. Just my opinion likes.

Since452
11-12-2019, 07:25 AM
Strongest team and go for the jugular. They might be emotionally drained from Sunday and the traveling to Romania

Souter96Mac
11-12-2019, 07:33 AM
Strongest team and go for the jugular. They might be emotionally drained from Sunday and the traveling to Romania

Sounds like their resting a lot of players on Thursday. They've already won their group. Could be a tough team we face on Sunday. But confident we can give them a game!

Steve88
11-12-2019, 07:46 AM
We have to go for a 5 man defence. Allows us to contain Celtic if needed and counter attack with a bit of security.

Marciano

Slivka Allan Mallan

Kamberi Doidge

Could not disagree more!! Hibs have shown over the last few years with a 442 that attack is the best form of defence and we have picked up points consistently against the old firm by being on the front foot

This approach is just sitting back and waiting to get slaughtered, weak minded!

Diclonius
11-12-2019, 07:50 AM
Could not disagree more!! Hibs have shown over the last few years with a 442 that attack is the best form of defence and we have picked up points consistently against the old firm by being on the front foot

This approach is just sitting back and waiting to get slaughtered, weak minded!

We won the cup with a five man defence. It's a formation which can switch between attack and defence very quickly.

B.H.F.C
11-12-2019, 08:05 AM
We won the cup with a five man defence. It's a formation which can switch between attack and defence very quickly.

We were actually losing the cup playing that way. Switched to the magical diamond and won.

we are hibs
11-12-2019, 08:47 AM

Marciano

Slivka Allan Mallan

Kamberi Doidge

Mallan over Hallberg?

Hermit Crab
11-12-2019, 08:55 AM
Dropping Hallberg?? He's been one of our best players recently.

Diclonius
11-12-2019, 08:57 AM
Mallan over Hallberg?

I completely forgot about him - oops! I'll put him in instead of Mallan then.

Unseen work
11-12-2019, 11:18 AM
Got to be the same team that played against Aberdeen.

MrRobot
11-12-2019, 12:25 PM
I completely forgot about him - oops! I'll put him in instead of Mallan then.

How can you forget about him man? :greengrin

I absolutely love Hallberg. He's been our best singning in the last window IMO.

Bangkok Hibby
11-12-2019, 03:25 PM

Marciano

Slivka Allan Mallan

Kamberi Doidge

Not for me..same team that started against Aberdeen and hit them hard from the off.

wookie70
11-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Hallberg for Mallan but barring that the same team as against the Dons. Tell Allan to run his race by half time and get Mallan on for the second half.

where'stheslope
12-12-2019, 03:45 PM

Marciano

Slivka Allan Mallan

Kamberi Doidge

Just look at the team shape on paper, Celtic would crucify us out on the wings!
Most teams playing 5 at the back play 4 in midfield with 1 up front!
Better just playing our natural game and try and pressure them higher up the park, at least that stops their fullbacks getting round the back of our defense as at the moment is not the strongest!!!

AlbertK86
13-12-2019, 11:30 AM
How can you forget about him man? :greengrin

I absolutely love Hallberg. He's been our best singning in the last window IMO.

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erin go bragh
13-12-2019, 02:40 PM
Rocky

Naismith
porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Slivka
Halberg
Allan