PDA

View Full Version : Scotland v Israel Pricing

Pretty Boy
10-12-2019, 11:15 AM
North Stand - £25 adults and £20 for SSC members. £20 and £15 respectively for the East and West. £5 concessions for the East and West and £10 for the North.

Credit where it's due to the SFA. That should see a total sell out and is a big step in the right direction with pricing.

delbert
10-12-2019, 11:23 AM
North Stand - £25 adults and £20 for SSC members. £20 and £15 respectively for the East and West. £5 concessions for the East and West and £10 for the North.

Credit where it's due to the SFA. That should see a total sell out and is a big step in the right direction with pricing.

Somehow I doubt any Scotland match in the near future at Hampden will be a total sell out !

Jones28
10-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Finally someone sees sense.

JimBHibees
10-12-2019, 11:27 AM
Somehow I doubt any Scotland match in the near future at Hampden will be a total sell out !

This one will

hfc rd
10-12-2019, 11:32 AM

For those prices and the magnitude of this game, this one definitely will

Carheenlea
10-12-2019, 11:34 AM
I’m very much an armchair Scotland fan, but those prices are such that many like me could be tempted along.

Barman Stanton
10-12-2019, 11:40 AM

Be surprised if it doesnt. This is a semi final to get to a major tournament. There are still plenty that want our country to do well.

cabbageandribs1875
10-12-2019, 11:43 AM
sensible pricing at last from the SFA

Diclonius
10-12-2019, 11:45 AM
That's great pricing. I'd go if I hadn't got myself Stewart Lee tickets for the same day. :grr:

DH1875
10-12-2019, 01:08 PM

Seriously :confused: Haven't been to a Scotland game in years. We are going to this one if we can get tickets.
When do they go on sale?

Scott Allan Key
10-12-2019, 01:10 PM
That's great pricing. I'd go if I hadn't got myself Stewart Lee tickets for the same day. :grr:

John McGinn strutting his stuff or a fat, cynical misanthrope? The choice is yours.

Sylar
10-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Is that the general sale prices, or for members of the SSC?

I noted something on Twitter earlier identifying great prices, but they came with an upfront cost of £40 or £50 to renew/take out SSC membership to get the best ticket prices.

If those are general sale prices, then hats off to the SFA.

Smartie
10-12-2019, 01:12 PM

As you say - credit where it is due.

This is a big occasion for us and by doing the right thing they could get a good few people to fall back in love with the National side - myself included.

It has many faults, but there is still something special about a full Hampden for a big game.

worcesterhibby
10-12-2019, 01:16 PM
John McGinn strutting his stuff or a fat, cynical misanthrope? The choice is yours.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: very good cheered up my day.

JohnMcM
10-12-2019, 01:25 PM
:LOL::LOL::LOL: very good cheered up my day.

Mine too. :aok:

davhibby
10-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Is that the general sale prices, or for members of the SSC?

I noted something on Twitter earlier identifying great prices, but they came with an upfront cost of £40 or £50 to renew/take out SSC membership to get the best ticket prices.

If those are general sale prices, then hats off to the SFA.

They’re the general sale prices, members get £5 off that

KWJ
10-12-2019, 01:58 PM
I'm pretty shocked by this. Would've thought this game would be a sell out even at £30 a pop. I suppose the timing isn't great but I'll be looking to get the next day off. Hopefully for the following game too...

Haven't been to a competitive Scotland match since 2001. That I can think of anyway, my recent experiences of the Canada friendly was pretty forgettable.

SteveHFC
10-12-2019, 02:49 PM
£40 to renew your membership and £15 for the play-off sounds good to me. :aok:

hfc rd
10-12-2019, 03:34 PM
When do these even go on sale?

lyonhibs
10-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Almost unthinkably, the SFA seem to have got the message after the farcical pricing of the last 2, ultimately redundant qualifiers, which were priced at £30 and more per adult.

Fair enough, a massive game that we should win. The final away from home will likely be a step too far but got to be in it to win it ultimately.

ben johnson
10-12-2019, 03:36 PM

Luckily he usually, as he goes along , points out that if your struggling with his material early on there is no point hanging about for the later material
It’s very thoughtful for those that cant get it

Jumbo
10-12-2019, 03:41 PM
When do these even go on sale?

Friday for travel club members
9th January general sale

Scott Allan Key
10-12-2019, 03:59 PM
Luckily he usually, as he goes along , points out that if your struggling with his material early on there is no point hanging about for the later material
It’s very thoughtful for those that cant get it

I have liked some of his comedy and enjoyed it in the oh so clever, clever way he communicates. But, and it's a big but, some of his targets I found offensive despite his attempt to hide behind political correctness and frankly, annoying, smug irony.

Frazerbob
10-12-2019, 04:55 PM
Friday for travel club members
9th January general sale

It’s not been the Travel Club for about 10 years. It’s the SSC these days.

Keith_M
10-12-2019, 05:02 PM
Sensible decision by the SFA to reduce prices.

Hopefully get a decent attendance

Frazerbob
10-12-2019, 05:43 PM
They got the pricing right for the last campaign. My ST was £100 and my step son £40. For 5 games, you can’t say fairer than that.

ben johnson
10-12-2019, 06:21 PM
I have liked some of his comedy and enjoyed it in the oh so clever, clever way he communicates. But, and it's a big but, some of his targets I found offensive despite his attempt to hide behind political correctness and frankly, annoying, smug irony.

Each to their own but he can be very self deprecating at times
Your description of him as fat and cynical could be termed offensive
I’ve never met the man off stage so can’t comment on the man himself
I just think on stage he is right up there and the fact he has never noticed
anything about my life so can’t comment on it is a great line.

Carheenlea
10-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Each to their own but he can be very self deprecating at times
Your description of him as fat and cynical could be termed offensive
I’ve never met the man off stage so can’t comment on the man himself
I just think on stage he is right up there and the fact he has never noticed
anything about my life so can’t comment on it is a great line.

I like Stewart Lee - big Fall fan so obviously a good egg.

Phil MaGlass
11-12-2019, 05:46 AM
This should see a sellout, and a great day to go with it.