PDA

View Full Version : Whistler

Moody Blues
09-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Did anyone else hear that annoying whistling going on throughout the commentary during yesterdays game.
The person must have had sore jaws by the time they got home.

EI255
09-12-2019, 02:35 PM
I remember something just as annoying watching Arsenal games on MOTD. There was a person who screamed continually at every move - really, really annoying.

Just why?

penihibs
09-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Did anyone else hear that annoying whistling going on throughout the commentary during yesterdays game.

Yes heard it as well wasn't sure if coming from game or not, kept turning sound on and off.
Bloody annoying..

Hermit Crab
09-12-2019, 02:56 PM
I remember something just as annoying watching Arsenal games on MOTD. There was a person who screamed continually at every move - really, really annoying.

Just why?

The screaming lady was at the old Highbury, she was tracked down and interviewed by soccer AM years ago. You might find it on you tube.

Hermit Crab
09-12-2019, 02:57 PM

Aye, a right PITA. Must have been in the front row right next to a mic. I reckon they knew what they were doing...

hibby6270
09-12-2019, 05:11 PM
It was damned annoying!
During the game it was difficult to work out if it was from the Celtic or The Rangers end.
The fact it continued through to the trophy presentation presumably puts the blame on a Celtic fan or a slightly deranged bluenose angling for a fight on the pitch.:wink:

Moody Blues
09-12-2019, 09:55 PM
It was damned annoying!
During the game it was difficult to work out if it was from the Celtic or The Rangers end.
The fact it continued through to the trophy presentation presumably puts the blame on a Celtic fan or a slightly deranged bluenose angling for a fight on the pitch.:wink:
You wiuld think the tv company in this day and age could blank this out.

kaimendhibs
10-12-2019, 12:52 AM
Theres a guy sits along from me at ER. If a move breaks down or bad pass theres a loud Arrrrggghhhhhhhh. Im never ready for it and near have heart attack every time.
No effin need

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

hibee1875
10-12-2019, 12:43 PM
It’s 100% a Celtic fan as it happened durning their final against Aberdeen last year too. I had to turn that game off as it was so annoying. God knows how they manage to get themselves next to a mic each time

J-C
10-12-2019, 12:53 PM

My wife mentioned it too, said that would get right on her threepennies, it was bloody annoying.

10-12-2019, 02:43 PM
I mind the woman in the old west stand family enclosure who used to shout “come on Hibernian” in quite a distinctive way. Used to hear her on the telly.

EI255
10-12-2019, 07:23 PM
I mind the woman in the old west stand family enclosure who used to shout “come on Hibernian” in quite a distinctive way. Used to hear her on the telly.I recall that too!

Was that the posh "Come on Hibernian"?

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk