PDA

View Full Version : Scott Allan's pass

givescotlandfreedom
08-12-2019, 12:48 AM
Deserves a thread of its own. Absolute filth!

wookie70
08-12-2019, 12:52 AM

Great ball. Kamberi's for the second was at least as good.

hibby6270
08-12-2019, 12:54 AM
Sick (I believe the kids these days would say).:wink::thumbsup:

lord bunberry
08-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Agreed total filth. It was that well weighted that it left the defender and the keeper in no mans land, they both left it to each other and Boyle didn’t need an invitation. Should only be shown after the watershed.

lord bunberry
08-12-2019, 01:03 AM
Sick (I believe the kids these days would say).:wink::thumbsup:
Mate at the time I was thinking stop it that defenders got a wife and children.

JohnM1875
08-12-2019, 01:09 AM
Disgusting pass. The guy near me summed it up perfectly. 'That would be assist of the season, if Scott didn't already have assist of the season'

The boy is so special. Love him.

matty_f
08-12-2019, 01:17 AM
Agreed total filth. It was that well weighted that it left the defender and the keeper in no mans land, they both left it to each other and Boyle didn’t need an invitation. Should only be shown after the watershed.

If you see the pass from behind Scott, it’s even better. Takes every Aberdeen player out and commits the keeper. Unbelievable pass.

monktonharp
08-12-2019, 01:18 AM
he did make the Aberdeen defenders look rather sheepish

FilipinoHibs
08-12-2019, 01:48 AM
Slide rule you pass for you auld yins.

The 90+2
08-12-2019, 01:54 AM
Scotty should be in a midfield of McGinn McGregor and McTominey taking Scotland to the Euros.

He’s the only person that I could see playing fantastic balls through to Super Leigh.

calumhibee1
08-12-2019, 02:46 AM
His passing is absolutely out of this world. There’s not a player in our league who can cut a team open like he does.

hfc rd
08-12-2019, 03:56 AM
He’s such an intelligent player. The way he can see a pass that no other player can vision is just incredible. The pass for Boyle’s first goal was the sort of passes Xavi & Iniesta used to do on a regular basis for Barcelona.

The 90+2
08-12-2019, 04:10 AM
His passing is absolutely out of this world. There’s not a player in our league who can cut a team open like he does.

He should be in the Scotland team. The older he’s getting the more beautiful a footballer he’s becoming.

PPZPOL
08-12-2019, 06:22 AM
Gets better every time I watch it and the angle from behind I could watch all day long. Every game I see him do something special, keep it going Scott Allan, wonderful to watch.

Also shows the advantages of having pace out wide, can play those balls all day long but if there’s no pace to get on them, they just run through to the keeper.

Todi114
08-12-2019, 06:48 AM
Boyle was playing a lot deeper today
making his run from further back allows him to run at pace on to the pass
unstoppable

neil7908
08-12-2019, 06:59 AM
He should be in the Scotland team. The older he’s getting the more beautiful a footballer he’s becoming.

I genuinely believe so as well. He's at least good enough to be in the squad.

With the likes of McGinn and McTominay behind him he'd have a real platform to drift forward and cut open defences.

He works really hard in games as well and noticeable that he's now lasting 90 minutes on a regular basis.

It's just a shame for him that midfield, particularly central midfield, is one of Scotland's strongest positions.

Carheenlea
08-12-2019, 08:39 AM
I genuinely believe so as well. He's at least good enough to be in the squad.

With the likes of McGinn and McTominay behind him he'd have a real platform to drift forward and cut open defences.

He works really hard in games as well and noticeable that he's now lasting 90 minutes on a regular basis.

It's just a shame for him that midfield, particularly central midfield, is one of Scotland's strongest positions.

He surely can’t keep getting ignored for International recognition. Would give the squad another dimension.

Pretty Boy
08-12-2019, 08:45 AM
The pass wasn't even just X rated, it was the kind of illegal filth you can only get on the dark web, utterly depraved.

Aside from that Allan's work rate off the ball was immense yesterday, Jack Ross singled him out for praise in his post match interview for the fact.

Northernhibee
08-12-2019, 08:55 AM
The other half caught me watching Scott Allan’s pass and now she’s making me sleep in the shed.

CockneyRebel
08-12-2019, 10:32 AM
The other half caught me watching Scott Allan’s pass and now she’s making me sleep in the shed.

:greengrin :top marks

Jack Hackett
08-12-2019, 12:22 PM
He surely can’t keep getting ignored for International recognition. Would give the squad another dimension.

I couldn't care less really. Less chance of him being injured while away or attracting more interest. Happy for him to finish his career with us.

Selfish? Absolutely! :greengrin

we are hibs
08-12-2019, 12:23 PM
When i die i hope heaven is just scott allans through balls on loop.

InchHibby
08-12-2019, 12:26 PM
It’s one of many he’s done but that one yesterday was just unbelievable, absolute genius. GGTTH

WoreTheGreen
08-12-2019, 12:27 PM

Classic

Argylehibby
08-12-2019, 12:35 PM

:agree: