PDA

View Full Version : F####NG Well done Hibs

Captain Trips
07-12-2019, 05:46 PM
Totally delighted with that needs the emphasis.

Speedway
07-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Do you know what?

After the Killie collapse and the Ross County no-show, I thought we were back to mediocrity but the quality of football overall is making me excited to support Hibs again so I completely agree CT.

MWHIBBIES
07-12-2019, 05:59 PM
Do you know what?

After the Killie collapse and the Ross County no-show, I thought we were back to mediocrity but the quality of football overall is making me excited to support Hibs again so I completely agree CT.

Hopefully stops you making such absurd judgements based on 1 game in future. We're a good side.

Speedway
07-12-2019, 06:00 PM
Hopefully stops you making such absurd judgements based on 1 game in future. We're a good side.

Yeah you never see a football fan doing that right enough.

Or a fan being self righteous in hindsight.

Good call!

MWHIBBIES
07-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Yeah you never see a football fan doing that right enough.

Or a fan being self righteous in hindsight.

Good call!
Plenty football fans do it, it's ridiculous. Hibs will always, always have rough results. We drew at County with Mcginn, Allan etc and they got relegated a few weeks later. We're never going to win 10 games in a row and not doing so isn't "back to mediocrity", it's Hibs.

Squealing pig
07-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Great 2nd half well done

Crab apple
07-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Good performance and with two or three additions we should have a pretty good rest of the season. Onwards and upwards.

hibby6270
07-12-2019, 06:37 PM
Today was last week’s first 47 minutes played for the full 93 minutes we saw today.
How it should be every game!!

California-Hibs
07-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Great title! Honestly we should shout to the rooftops about that today, that performance particularly 2nd half was absolutely sensational to a man!!

Glory Lurker
07-12-2019, 07:42 PM
It’s been a long time since Hibs made me feel like this:love ya!:. The Saintees and Motherwell wins were good, of course, but today the Hibs made me happy. That second half reminded me so much of our League Cup win against them in 2015. We played lovely stuff, and we totally wrecked them.

Thank you, Hibs. This is why I love you.